Jordyn Gets Her Prey - Daddy

Story Info
Daddy surprises Jordyn by taking control.
5.9k words
4.54
14.8k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! My name is Jordyn! I'm that very attractive, sassy, and sexy 20 something that is usually having an affair with somebodies husband. I have always loved being with older men and I enjoy giving them what their wives won't. My sexual appetite astonishes most men and I love being able to satisfy their deepest desires.

I was very lucky when it comes to looks, I got the best from both sides of the gene pool. I am tall at 5'7", with lots of that height in my legs. I have long wavey dark brown hair that goes down to the small of my back, brown eyes, perky firm b-cup breasts, and a perfectly round tight ass. I have never had an issue using my looks to get what I want.

For quite some time I have had my eyes set on seducing my best guy friend, my confidant, the man I admire the most and love; Nathan. At 52 he is the most handsome man I have ever met; 6'2" with dark brown almost black hair that matches mine perfectly, deep blue eyes, and a body most 20 year old men would die for. His workouts at the gym are legendary!

Most of Nathan's friends and other family members refer to him as Nate. I have always preferred to call him Nathan; he always smiles at me when I call him that, I know it makes him feel special. But when I really want something from him, I call him Daddy. After all he is my father!

Chapter 1 - More About Me

Ever since I was a little girl, Nathan has told me I walk a tight rope of being over confident or crossing the line and being cocky. The smile on his face when he says that also tells me how proud he is of me just the way I am. The only problem with my confident attitude; if one might think of it as a problem, is that it has led to constant battles with Lisa, my mother. Lisa is a little thing at only 5'3", and very uptight about sex.

Needless to say Lisa and I locked horns more than once while I was in High School. But after I left for college she came to her senses and leaves my personal life alone. But given our history, when I would come home for summer break during my college days, I would stay at the family cottage, a good hour drive from home. I have loved that cottage since I was too young to remember first going there.

I have never really watched much porn, so I do not know where my incredible sex skills have come from. I guess I'm just one of those natural artists! From my first blow job, given to my BFF's father, I have enjoyed the art of totally pleasing a man. I'm glad to say that first blow job ended with a succulent tasting blast of cum which I properly displayed to him before swallowing the entire load.

Given my high sex drive, it's probably surprising that I didn't lose my virginity until I was almost 20. Until then I honed my skills with a variety of sex toys. My virginity went to the same man I gave that first blow job to! Glad my BFF never thought to ask any questions about why her dad had to fix so many things out at the cottage when I was home on summer break.

Losing my virginity to a man I had known since I was five years old was the best way I could ever dream of. After that blow job, we started to exchange racy text messages, that led to photo sharing! Yes, I sent him close up shots of my smooth bold pussy and he responded with incredible shots of his fully aroused manhood! Damn that broken window just had to get replaced asap!

I never asked him to be gentle, I never worried about it maybe hurting. I just wanted his cock in my body so I spread my legs far apart and enjoyed the feel of his tense body as he slid between my bare legs. I never dreamed I could take a cock that long without it hurting. But by the time he drove it deep into my needy pussy, all I could do was scream for more. After he blew his wad and I was still trembling from my first natural orgasm we settled into a short nap. When we woke, we went at it again!

That encounter led to many fresh erotic adventures with probably a half dozen other married men. I enjoy being the other woman, I always get more presents and playful surprises than the wives. And because I have no boundaries, I also get totally uninhibited sex; they are so open to trying anything with me. Best of all, no deep emotional attachments. I'm confident and independent, I don't need to risk opening my heart and soul only to have them stolen away at any moment.

Chapter 2 - More About Me & Nathan

I really do not remember ever calling Nathan, Dad. That is another irritation that Lisa has hung on to, and frankly she just has to deal with it; it's her issue, not mine. Nathan has always been busy owning our family Furniture business, but he has always found time to share with me. He can also play just about any musical instrument he lays his hands on. That led him to teaching me how to use my voice. We even perform in a group he put together with me being out front singing. I love singing as much as I love being in the limelight!

Nathan is also the only person I confide in. Sometimes he gets a little squeamish when I talk about my sex life, but that is why I have a rule about never dating any of his friends. Robert has also given me a lot of advice on how to capture the men I want, so he always get a phone call when I have achieved another conquest. He chuckles when I call and tells me one day he is going to meet another me.

Instead of pushing me into the family business, Nathan allowed me to find my own path, I am so thankful for his guidance. College was a breeze and I experimented with many majors before settling on communications. Presently I'm part of an Internet Marketing group. The money is fantastic and I work from home, or should I put it better, I work from the Cottage. When it comes to doing my taxes, I am not shy when they ask about my career position. I am a professional phone sex operator.

Robert and I discussed this career choice at length before I committed to doing it. Most of the guys I attract from my various profiles are older men looking to explore virtual relationships. I'm pretty good at knowing what they want so I find it gratifying that I am able to fulfill what they want. The presents that come my way are also very extraordinary. I play the role perfectly, but always keep my boundaries established. I never have met any of my clients in person, and none of them have any information that would identify me. But I promise you, I make them happy!

Nathan and I have enjoyed a perfect relationship; even though he is a hopeless romantic, and I am a skilled physical pleasure only type. He delights in telling me I will never find the love of my life, but honestly, I have not been searching for him. I wish he had found true love, someone to explore all he has to offer and so much more. I guess I get to take credit for that, you see, I was that unexpected pregnancy. I figured that out when I was very young as my Birthday was exactly six months after they got married!

Nathan breaks out laughing whenever I call him daddy. He knows I am in need of something, and that something is going to cost him! I love asking, because I always cuddle in close and caress his face as I usually crush my lips onto his. I must admit he is the best kisser I have ever experienced. I am looking forward to the first night we spend together, I know I will pleasure him like he has never known.

Chapter 3 - More about the Cottage

The cottage has been in Nathans family for generations. Each generation has added their own little touch to the overall character of the place. When my Grandparents passed away, the cottage was willed to Nathan, who promptly put into a Trust under both our names! Poor sad Lisa never had a say in the manner. So ever since I graduated from college, the cottage has been my home. Rather than paying rent or a mortgage, I have simply made it my own with whatever remodels or decorating I choose to do; Nathan loves what I have done with it.

I upgraded the Master Bedroom to include it's own bathroom. I created the floorplans all on my own and figured out how to make contraction drawings. I hired a General Contractor, Randy, not a handyman to execute the remodel. The construction took eight months, and those were probably the best eight months of Randy's life. To date, those were also the best eight months of sex I have ever had.

It was almost too easy to seduce him. But then again, I was wet from the moment I met him. One night after enough wine together, I thought a Nuru massage was in order for him. All of that warm oil along with me constantly stroking and sucking his cock made me hornier than him. I submitted to my first anal action that night. I was flat on my stomach feeling is rock hard cock gliding between my oily ass cheeks until I finally begged him to fuck my ass. It hurt at first, but he never let up.

Randy, like me, never wanted more from our relationship than incredible sex. Once the remodel was completed, we simply went our separate ways. But that new Master Suite has seen much activity since completion! I love having a place all my own on a small lake somewhat removed from civilization. I lure my prey in and have complete privacy to explore any fantasy they want.

Another addition I added, was a small yet very efficient workout room. If I'm going to be the sexy mistress, I must keep my body looking the part. I take pride in looking at my naked body in the mirror every day. Nathan has helped me figure out what are the best workouts for me. He has always put a strong emphasis on me having the sexiest ass on earth! When Nathan is over I make sure to wear my tightest, most reveling outfits. I know he likes to look me over; I can feel his eyes penetrating every thread which makes me incredibly hot.

The last big remodel was the kitchen. I love cooking and I also love being in the limelight, so I opened it up to the great room and now I have a large island for food preparation with a great view out the front windows to the lake. I also discovered it is the perfect height to be bent over and fucked liked a wild animal! It was Bruce who took me by surprise one night in between dinner and dessert, breaking in the island so to speak!

Bruce and I could never get enough of each other. I wanted his dick in my mouth, pussy or ass as soon as he arrived. The only problem we had was time. He could only get away from his wife for short periods of time. I resented that woman a lot, she was always in the way of great sex all night long.

Chapter 4 -- Nathan Surprising Me

A little while back, when I was on the phone with my favorite client; Nathan tried to call in. Not just once mind you, but at least three times! I would text him and tell him he had to wait. I think that put him in "let's fun with Jordyn" mode. I was mad but also trying hard not to laugh primarily because he had never done anything like that before. He always waited patiently for me to finish my call, and I always respected that by making a call to him directly after.

When I finished the call, I promptly called him. I certainly gave him the business about being so obnoxious. It didn't take him two minutes to settle me down and make me laugh at the situation. That's the kind of effect he has on me. Then came the reason for the call!

Nathan and our band had not performed together for over six months. He thought that was way too long, so he booked a gig at the local tavern out here just a mile from my cottage. It came as a total surprise to me, but a surprise I could not say no to. As a matter of fact, I screamed total excitement into the phone which stunned him more than he shocked me!

You see, my mind works fast, extremely fast when I really want something. There would be no way he could drive home after the show, he would have to spend the night with me, on my turf. This was going to be the perfect opportunity to finally seduce my father. That familiar tingle between my legs started right away, even my nipples got hard after we hung up the phone.

Nathan's little surprise was going to be the best surprise he would ever get! I spent the next week making sure everything in the cottage looked perfect. I shopped for his favorite food and wine so to have it waiting for him once he arrived the night before the show. I got on-line and ordered the sexiest black lacy lingerie and I could find. I also ordered a perfect weathered looking jean mini skirt and blouse combo to perform in. I have plenty of heels in my closet, but I ordered another pair of 4" canvas sandals so the entire outfit felt virgin.

I was on missile lock, and my father was the target. I never fail on missions once I put my mind on the task. I even treated us to a special surprise, brand new white satin sheets for my king size bed! I've been on the pill for years without any incidents, so I never even thought about bringing some condoms for protection. I wanted to feel everything with Nathan; especially his first blast of cum.

Chapter 5 -- Our Escapade Begins

The night before our gig, Nathan arrived at my cottage in late afternoon. We were planning on going over to the Tavern to check on things, even though we had played there several times in the past. The crowd at the Tavern, whenever we perform there, is crazy fun to be around and they always have us at our best. I think I was as excited about performing for the crowd as I was about fucking my father.

The owner greeted us at the door with big hugs and a special thank you. He told us the energy started building as soon as he announced we would be there. He then changed my plans for a quiet dinner at the cottage, and proceeded to give us the royal dinner treatment. Not what I had planned, but as I have told you, I think fast on my feet and adapted my plan accordingly.

Making the most of the moment I snuggled in close to Nathan as we were walked over to our booth. Once again Nathan surprised me. His left hand slowly caressed my back as he slid it around my waist and held me close. The blood rushed through my veins and I could feel my heart pounding with excitement. He had never held me like that before. I felt like his girl, not his daughter for the first time.

We sat side by side in the booth, our bodies began touching in an uninhibited manner. The wine was freely being poured and our conversation was as opened as it ever had been. Nathan was much more inquisitive about my sexual achievements than ever before. I think the wine got to him as much as it did me because I was not having any issues describing my exploits. And he was listening without any judgement.

By the time dessert arrived we were pleasantly buzzed, but nowhere near drunk. Even though I had on a pair of skinny jeans, I could feel his fingers gliding up and down my thighs. I know how I felt, this was the most incredible date I had ever experienced. His caresses were telling me he felt the same. When it was time to leave, Nathan reached for my hand and eloquently pulled me from the seat. Our hands never released from each other as we walked to his car waiting for us in the parking lot.

When we arrived at my father's little convertible he me pressed against the passengers door after spinning me around to make sure we were face to face. This was the moment I had been waiting for all my life. It felt like the Earth had stopped spinning, the evening air was cool yet totally refreshing. The evening birds sang softly; the parking lot was quiet enough to hear a pin drop. Remarkably, not a single person was milling about, we were totally alone.

I was so shocked; I didn't take charge like I am accustomed to. His hands reached around my back as his breath came closer and closer to my lips. This was not how I would normally do things; I would be the one making the charge. I didn't panic though; I closed my eyes as soon as his lips touched mine. This was not a father/daughter kiss.

Instinctively, I put my arms around his neck and drove my tongue deep inside his mouth. We both quietly moaned as our tongues engaged in a passionate dance. Our bodies softly swayed together as the kiss got deeper and deeper. Soon our hips gently crushed into each other's and both of us could feel the excitement that was building in our bodies. I slowly let go of his neck and my hands glided down his chest as we broke from that first incredible kiss.

Just staring into each other's eyes, my fingers continued their journey. I felt his belt buckle but continued to ease my fingers lower against his jeans. I almost jumped when I felt the hardness of his very manly cock resting under his jeans.

Nathan softly whispered, "Yes Jordyn, this is our night"

Chapter 6 -- Driving Home

Once I was nestled into my seat, Nathan walked around the back of his car. I wanted to twist my head so our eyes stayed focus on each other, but his choice was making that hard to do. Damn, once again he had control and all I could do was follow his lead. This man was driving me crazy; and I was sure he knew exactly what he was doing.

Once he was settled into his seat, he turned to me and reached out his left hand forcing his body to twist around to almost face me as he slid his fingers between my thighs. Our second kiss was no less exciting than our first. But this time I could feel his fingers between my thighs caressing firmly, adjusting my position, and finally opening my legs. My kiss drove as deep into his mouth as I could go. My moans were not soft and subtle, I was aching with passion.

I began to want more than I came here for, I wanted to be more than my dad's dirty little secret. His kisses and touches were exposing repressed emotions. I had never experienced that kind of hot passion before, and never had I allowed a man to take control of my body and soul.

Finally his fingers softly crossed between my thighs and began to caress my hungry pussy.

"I'm all yours tonight Daddy."

I was shocked when those words just slid out of my mouth without me thinking or even wanting to say anything.

"I want much more than that Jordyn."

When Nathan said that we broke our embrace and all I could do was to stare into his eyes and softly whisper back.

"I love you Nathan."

Once again I froze for a moment, I could not understand why I had no control over my thoughts or words. But I did grab his left hand and made sure I pressed it hard against my pussy.

"I love you Jordyn."

With that he allowed his left hand to freely caress my pussy, then slowly he glided up to grab my right breast as he brought his lips to mine. That kiss took me beyond any sexual passion I had ever felt. For the first time I was allowing a man to guide me, teach me something I had always tried to keep protected from.

"Take me home daddy."

Chapter 7-- Arriving Home

The drive home was short as time stood still. I was confused as I found myself out of my comfort zone, I was not in control of the situation for the first time in my life. My prey had turned the table on me, and I found it arousing. I decided to totally let go and become submissive to his every desire. Every cell in my body began to ache for uninhibited pleasure.

As Nathan turned the car slowly into my driveway, I reached over to his pants and began to rub his cock. By the time his foot pressed the brake, I had his zipper down and my was face pressing towards his extremely hard manhood. He grabbed the back of my head and lowered it as I opened my mouth and began to devour his cock.

Tasting my father's cock felt raw, I was becoming his dirty little girl and I wanted to be just that. I wanted to be his slut. I also wanted to set him free from the sexual neglect I was convinced he had been living with my entire life. My hands wrapped around his cock, and I stroked it as my lips and tongue engaged in a sexual lashing, I knew he had never experienced.

Suddenly he pressed hard on the back of my head and drove his cock into my throat. I took every inch deeper than I had ever tried with any of my other conquests. I gagged and he let up on the pressure until I could gasp more air, then again, he slammed my head back down on his cock.

12