Jordyn Gets Her Prey - Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jordyn, you are the best little cock sucker any man could ever experience."

Hearing those words felt nasty, dirty, and totally arousing. I freed his cock from my mouth and continued to stroke it as I took my sloppy wet lips and pressed them to his. I moaned loudly when he drove his tongue into my mouth. Soon we had to break that kiss so both of us could catch our breath. And that's when it started.

"Daddy's cock tastes like no other."

"My not so innocent daughter is going to feel her daddy's cock fucking her hot pussy all night long."

"I'm going to be daddy's hot little slut tonight; daddy can fuck me anyway he wants."

"Jordyn, you are making me feel like a young man again. I want your body in ways I have never dreamed."

With that we struggled to find our way out of that little sports car and rushed to the front door of my cottage. I quickly pressed in the lock code, and we escaped the outside world into the confines of my private sex cave! As the front door closed Nathan picked me up and carried me with confidence towards my Master Suite.

Upon entering he set me down, whisked my blouse off and tossed it without regard. He grabbed the front of my jeans and practically ripped them open. Feeling his hands on my naked thighs as he pulled off my jeans, I started to quiver like a virgin wondering what it was going to feel like. He spun me around and released the back of my bra, spun me again and slid it off so he could enjoy the site of my perfect firm breasts.

He squeezed them in his hands and once again pressed his lips to mine. After releasing my breasts, our hands wrapped around each other's body, and he pulled me in for another penetrating kiss. I could feel his fingers circling around my naked back until they finally glided down to my tiny thong. As our tongues danced passionately together, he grabbed my ass, and I felt his hunger for my body.

I wiggled my ass to the motion of his hands as they slid my thong down my smooth thighs. I proudly stepped out of the thong and backed away so Nathan could see every inch of his daughter's naked body. I turned slowly, but my eyes stayed locked on him. I could feel his stare heating my skin like a warm campfire.

With my back to him I placed my fingers on my ass and squeezed gently making sure he knew I had the tightest ass he has never seen. I turned to face him again and caressed my perky breasts, then slid my fingers to my pussy and ran them over my perfect pink lips. I wanted to tease him, torture him, but what I really wanted was his cock ramming into my moist hungry pussy.

"Stop Jordyn, listen to me, do everything I tell you to do."

"Yes Daddy." Stated with a perfect lusty smile.

"Lay down on your bed for me Jordyn."

"Yes Daddy."

I seductively slithered onto my king-sized bed, crawling on all fours, keeping my eyes focused on Nathan. Once centered I rolled over on one side extenuating the curve of my tiny waist. Nathan disappeared into my walk-in closet. He returned with four silk scarves draped over his left shoulder.

"Stretch your right hand up over your head Jordyn and lay it by the outside bedpost."

"Yes Master."

Nathan walked over and grabbed my hand, brought my fingers to his lips, and gently kissed each finger before wrapping my wrist with a scarf. He then tied my wrist to the bedpost. This was an experience that was scary yet so exhilarating. I was uncomfortable, not because I was so vulnerable, but because I have never given up control before to any man.

Nathan walked to the other side of the bed and repeated his kisses and tied that arm to the other bedpost. He then stood close to my bed and stripped off all his clothes, finally exposing his rock-hard cock. I had sucked it just moments ago but honestly, I never had gotten a solid look at its entirety. Thick, perfect length for my pussy, and strained by the blood racing through his veins, it looked angry with desire.

Nathan walked to the foot of my bed, then slowly started to crawl up between my naked legs. I was surprised since I had already concluded he was going to tie them up like my arms. Once his face drifted past my knees, I could feel his lips and tongue slithering up my thighs towards his objective, my swollen wet pussy. His hands slide under my legs and his arms wrapped around my thighs. When his tongue first tapped gently on my pussy; I could feel his fingers starting to caress the top of my pussy lips.

"SSShhhhhhhsss Jordyn. Close your eyes. You are totally exposed to my deepest desires."

With that he thrashed his tongue in and out of my pussy while his fingers danced around my clit. My body felt like a free-falling nuclear bomb ready to explode. Nothing was said, I kept quiet with my eyes closed and just focused on the incredible pleasure Nathan his inflicting on my body and soul. I started to feel small quivers inside my pussy. Nathan kept inducing more and more bliss upon me.

The quivers became more intense, they started to quicken, I was at a loss for control; and suddenly I became engulfed in the most spectacular orgasm I have ever experienced. I could no longer hold it in!

"Daddddddyyyy, don't stop!"

His fingers and tongue collapsed upon my clit and again I exploded. I instinctively just squeezed my thighs together around his head and struggled with my arms as my body shivered violently against the scarves. He refused to stop and drained my pussy of any energy it once had. Once he stopped, he slid off the bed. Stood tall and just gazed into my eyes.

I was still breathing hard, desperately trying to reclaim my wits about me. My legs trembled with pleasure. Once I calmed down, he suddenly walked out of the room.

"Nathan!"

I heard nothing in return, just silence. I could hear he was in the kitchen. I was tied to the bed and all I could do was to wait for his next move. He was taunting me, taking total control, and enjoying every minute of it. And frankly, so was I!

He came into the room with two glasses of wine. He sat on the edge of the bed near my chest and demanded that I raise my head from the pillow. He put the wine to my lips, and I slowly sipped once, then twice more. God that wine tasted better than I ever had enjoyed before. He sipped his and placed both on the night table beside me near the lamp.

After a few very quiet moments he placed his lips on mine and again we tasted each other's desire. This time our tongues danced gently; our lips caressed. This was a more sensual kiss than our earlier kisses. When he broke this kiss, he reached for his wine glass and carefully dripped small amounts onto my nipples.

Then his lips surrounded my nipples, I could only exhale and close my eyes as he began to suckle on my nipples. My mind could only process that no man had ever brought me the pleasure my father was now bringing me. His fingers joined in the feast; caressing and gently pinching while his lips and tongue devoured each breast.

I could do nothing; my body was his to do anything he wanted. I wanted more and I could start to see his eyes light up with passion. He slid down the bed and reached the floor. As he stood; I could see he had found one of the remaining scarves. He walked to the foot of the bed along the right side.

"Give me your leg Jordyn. Slid it out to my hands."

"Yes Daddy."

The feeling of the silk scarf against the warmth of my ankle started to reenergize my pussy. He tied it firmly to the right bedpost and walked to the left side.

"Give me you other leg Jordyn."

I could feel moisture reappearing around my pussy as he wrapped my ankle with the last silk scarf and fixed it securely to the other bedpost.

"You belong to me Jordyn."

"Yes, Nathan I do. I want this so badly."

He once again crawled between my legs, his finger gently massaging my thighs as he slid higher and higher up my body. He laid his manhood against the bottom of my belly and placed his hands beside my chest. His knees and hands held his weight as he hovered over my naked restrained body.

Our eyes stared deeply into each other's. I never dreamed this moment would actually ever happen. But I could feel his cock as he swayed it back and forth across my belly, precum oozing out from the tip. He slid a small amount lower, and his cock fell between my thighs. He rubbed it up and down my exposed pink pussy lips, not yet trying to enter.

"Yes daddy." Was all I could whisper.

He stopped as the head of his cock pressed against the opening of my pussy.

"Take it all Jordyn. When you do, I will also belong to you."

He then pushed, not gently. Not violently either. Just steadily until every inch of his cock was driven completely into my body. I finally was able to exhale, one long exhale. I pressed my lips up to his and kissed him deeply. He slid his cock out towards the opening, but before it fell out, he rammed it back in until our bodies smacked against each other.

That piercing stab of his cock felt like I rocket being launched in my pussy. It brought my pussy to a heightened state I had never felt before. I wanted it all now, but I was tied down and could only respond to his desire. Our naked bodies were pouring sweat; but more was on the way. He continued to hover over me, and he started to hammer me like a wild animal.

"Oh, fuck Nathan." I was lost in space and time. I had no idea what I was saying. My body was in rhythm with his, he stayed hovering over me and continued to fuck me like he had never experienced before. "Harder Nathan!"

"I'm not going to be careful Jordyn. I trust you have stayed on the pill."

"Don't ask now Nathan, just fuck me."

The stare we shared was as intense as his cock that was being driving deep and hard into my wanting pussy. My hips would trust up with each stab until I could start to feel the veins in his cock starting to pulse.

"Yes, yes, yes Nathan." Almost breathlessly stated.

"Jordyn I'm ready to fill you, my balls are a pressure cooker waiting to explode."

"I want to feel you cum daddy, please release everything."

Suddenly I got what I wanted, but more than I ever expected. I felt every seed bursting deep in my pussy. His cock was pumping, pulsating, slamming hard into my body. Finally, he pushed so deep I thought I could feel his cock beyond my pussy. Nathan held it hard and deep, and still pushed against my body. Cum began to ooze out of my body as he filled me beyond what I could hold.

Our hearts were racing, our lips crushed together again and again. Sweat was running off both our naked bodies.

"God daddy, I have never experienced that incredible of a fuck in my entire life."

"We are not done tonight, Jordyn. I am not going to leave your body alone all night long. I am going to fuck you every way I can dream of."

Nathan then rolled off of me and untied all of the scarves. He laid down next to me and I felt his loving hug for the first time that evening. Laying naked with my father, with our sex juices moistening the sheets; felt dirty in a very erotic way. I had wanted this, but I never thought I was not going to be the one in charge.

Nathan kept his word. We fucked over and over again all night long. He even got to experience anal for the first time in his life. I can't wait to tell you about our gig that next night, and what we did after! I know you will want more intimate details!

12