Jose Cuervo - My Cabana Boy

Story Info
Aunt finds her a cabana boy.
3.6k words
4.63
22.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jose Cuervo -- My Cabana Boy

I was visiting my sister Amelia as I did every summer. Each summer I would spend the last two weeks in July and the first two weeks in August with Amelia down in Texas.

With both of us being school teachers we were afforded the time to spend almost a month together. This year was my nephew Jonathan's first year in college. Just like in high school he was an outstanding baseball player and had made starting catcher his first year.

Today Amelia had apologetically left about an hour ago. A guy had asked her on a date and she had agreed. I had assured her I had much rather her go out on a date with a decent guy for the night than spend one here with me. I planned on laying around the pool tonight and relaxing. After all, this was her first date in a very long time.

She had just left promising to be home by midnight and I had told her to make it a good date and come back in the morning. Jonathan had been out most of the day with friends at the lake and probably would not be home till late so I had the place to myself.

What a place it was too. Big, roomy, and beautiful. I wished for a second I could have a place like this then the guilt came over me. Amelia could still afford this place because, her late husband, Frank was killed in a chemical explosion nine years ago. Company error had left the loved ones of those killed with a lot of money. Frank had the place built just as Amelia wanted down to every detail and they had moved in seven months before Frank's death.

Feeling a bit of guilt still for wishing I had a place like this I headed to put on my swimsuit and stopped by the liquor cabinet on the way back. I spied the Jose Cuvero Tradicional along with Cuervo Margarita mix and smiled. Pool, warm breeze, and a margarita are what the doctor ordered. 'Now if I just had a sexy cabana boy to mix and bring them to me,' I thought out loud.

I had all the making in the kitchen when Jon came through the door. "Hey, Aunt Sue! What'cha got there?" He drawled out in that Texas accent that I loved.

"Hey, cowboy! What are you doing home so early?"

"Eh. Kassie got her visitor and she is always so bitchy she sends me away so she won't say something she doesn't mean. Or that is what she says. Making a Rita?"

"Yeah, your mom is out on a date. So-"

"She is what?"

I felt a little venom in his question. "Look, Sweetie... I should not have opened my big mouth."

Jon sighed, "No worries. I guess mom is lonely. I always try to be here for her but... How about I make that margarita for you?" Jon changed the subject and came toward the counter.

Trying to take his mind off Amelia and her date I decided to flirt just a little. A harmless flirt. "So I get my own sexy cabana boy tonight?" I wasn't lying Jon is one sexy nineteen-year-old man. I say man also because he has been the man of the house since Frank died. He has strapped up, stepped up, and handled many a thing a young boy should not have had to do. But he has and without complaint.

Jon laughed. "Well, I don't know about the sexy part at all. Never been called that in my life."

I eased up on a barstool at the kitchen counter as he took to cutting a couple of limes. "Oh come on now. You have that sexy girlfriend. I am sure she calls you that all the time."

"No. Never has," he said getting ice out of the fried.

"Ok well take it from an old woman then. You are a sexy young man."

Jon flushed a bit and smiled. "You know Aunt Sue you aren't an old woman. I'm surprised you haven't been snatched up by some good man. Hard to believe you are single." I was about to respond when he went on with a sigh. "I guess the same goes for mom." He looked up at me with a bit of grief on his face. "Do you think I have been the reason she has remained single? Maybe I should move to the dorms when we start back and give her some space. Maybe get an apartment with some of the guys. I could work after class and practice to pay for it."

I jumped off the stool and gave him a big hug. "No Sweetheart you are not the reason. Amelia has had to deal with grief and maybe she has now. I can tell you this. Never once do I talk to her on the phone when she doesn't tell me how you are. What you are doing and anything else about you. I never get a chance to even ask. You," I pulled back looking up into his brown eyes, "are the very joy of her life. Do not ever think any different.

Jon pulled me tight to him and did not let go. Neither of us said a word. I just held him as he did me. He was a giant, but he needed the love of someone right now and I did all I could to let him know he was loved. The longer he held me the more I realized he had become a man also. Oh, I knew how old he was. How handsome he was. What a good and loving heart he had. But I became aware of him as a woman becomes aware of a man as his muscled arms held m

Finally loosening his arms he pulled back, brushed a few strands out of my face, and kissed my forehead. "Thanks, Aunt Sue."

"You bet Tiger."

"How about you go on out to the pool. I will fix your drink and bring it to ya." He gave me a wink.

"Ok. Go slip on some trunks, and bring a drink for both of us." I was aware, due to the reflection of him on the TV screen across in the living room that he watched me the whole time I was walking away. I also realized I had put a bit more sway in my hips than needed.

I eased into one of the reclining chairs poolside and slipped my shades down as the Texas sun was still hot and bright as it was getting on to going down. 'Get ahold of yourself Sue," I said to myself feeling the wetness between my thighs.

A few minutes later I heard the patio door slide open. I couldn't help but laugh. Jon had on a pair of swim trunks, and an old straw sombrero that Amelia and I had brought him from Cancun a few years ago. He had a hand towel folded over his arm and carried a huge margarita.

Bowing slightly he made an over-exaggerated gesture to hand it to me. In a draw that seemed way more Texan than Spanish he said, "I hope the Senorita finds it to her liking," with a huge smile.

"You are just too damn cute." I took a sip. "Mmmmm this is perfect. You did not bring you one."

"I don't like alcohol."

I nodded. "Could you have found a bigger margarita glass though? This thing is huge."

Jon grinned. "You know Aunt Sue, everything is bigger here in Texas." With a wink, he tossed the sombrero onto an empty pool chair and headed down the pool to the diving board. Me watching his sexy shirtless body the whole way. I also was smiling at the sexual innuendo he left out there. Suddenly I was wondering just how big it was. 'Stop it, Sue! He is your nephew,' I said inside my head and he dove in and swam to the end and then back.

Coming over to the side where I was laying back he pushed himself up and out of the water. I almost said something out loud seeing his muscles flex and he came up. I managed to stop myself. But when his swim trunks were stuck to him and I could see an outline of his cock I slipped. "God."

Jon looked down quickly and then turned his back to me. They were just as stuck to that cute great ass. "Uh... Aunt Sue... I am sorry. I-I-Shit!" He was unsticking them from himself and shaking the water from them I know I had a big grin on my face. "Shit. Aunt Sue."

"Hey, Sweetheart no worries. I got up handing him the towel I had brought out with me. Wrap that around yourself."

He took it. "Thanks. I better go inside."

"Oh stop. Sit."

"But-"

"Oh sit. It was not on purpose." I winked at him and sipped my margarita as he sat.

"Aunt Sue. Listen."

"Stop it, Jon." I couldn't stop the giggle that was coming due to having consumed half of what I assumed was a double margarita down. "I guess you were right."

"Huh?

"Things are bigger in Texas I held my margarita up but he got the jest and blushed even more."

"Look. Please don't tell mom. I wasn't thinking when I grabbed this pair. I just grabbed some. First time I wore these mom made me promise not to swim in them when we have company."

"Secret is safe with me Sweetheart." I also noticed he said, 'when we have company,' not that he should wear them at all or not get them wet. I smiled and hide it with the glass pretending to sip the margarita. 'So Amelia only wants him to wear them when she is around. I bet that little bitch rubs her button raw thinking about this stud. Hell, I did last night thinking about him. I also bet whoever she went out with tonight is going to get fucked but her eyes will be closed and Jon will be the one in her mind.

I finished the margarita with a bit of a buzz going on. "Hey there sexy cabana boy," I smiled and giggled at him. "How about we both get in the pool for a bit. When we are done you can get me say... half one of these?"

"I... Well..."

"You will be in the water nothing will be seen. Besides I will turn my back when you get out." I stood dropping the wrap I had around my waist. "Unless your old Aunt Sue is so hideous you don't want to see me."

Jon's eyes slowly worked down from my shoulders to my hips and stopped. I acted like I did not notice it and walked to the front of the pool and down the steps. "Come on in." I turned my back and waited till I heard him dive in from the side.

He surfaced with a smile. "Aunt Sue you don't have to fish for compliments. You are a beautiful woman just like mom. You are not old nor hideous."

I flushed a bit. "If I was twenty years younger I would curl your toes."

Jon laughed, "something tells me you wouldn't need to be any younger to curl the toes of anyone you wanted."

"You know Sweetheart we should have got a few of the floats out and brought some music with us."

I can get you a float and I have a Bluetooth speaker I can hook my phone up to," Jon began toward the side of the pool, me with a smile on my face.

He got to the side. "Crap. I forgot."

"I won't look when you get out Sweetheart. Go." I turned my back and heard him get out of the pool. Heard him toss a float from the pool house into the water. Heard the patio door slide open and closed the open again. I smiled to myself and turned toward him. Fuck his cock was big, those thin shorts glued to him. Looking like a big root swinging around in those wet trunks that were stuck to him and almost see-through.

Jon looked up, What kind of... Aunt Sue, you are peeking." He did not shy away this time either.

"How about some classic rock." I just smiled and waited till he had it set. "A little louder." He turned it up and then jumped in the pool.

He surfaced with a red face. "You said you wouldn't look."

"I said when you got out. Not while you were out."

Jon laughed. "See anything you like then?" His face got redder when he said it and he immediately went underwater and swam to the end with the diving board.

'You can't do this Sue,' I said inside my head. My body refused to listen and I swam near him. "I did. Have you seen anything you like today? I mean since you have been home?"

He let out the nervous chuckle of a boy. "Aunt Sue you know you are beautiful."

"I was asking if you like what you see."

"I am not blind. You are gorgeous."

"Thanks, Sweetheart. Would you mind that other margarita now? I want to float around while the hot cabana boy brings me another."

He laughed. "I would say don't look but you are going to. You just can't tell mom."

I made an X across my chest. "Promise."

I got up on the float suddenly wishing my bathing suit was more revealing. I had a bikini but had opted for the one-piece. It was a bit disappointing this time, it took too long for him to make the margarita the thin shorts had dried out a lot so they were not stuck to him but the muscled arms, chest, and abs made me wetter. If that were possible. 'On you sexy fucker you are so going to be in my mind when I use my dildo tonight.' I thought to myself and then wondered if he would jerk off thinking about me flirting with him.

Time drifted on me throwing little flirts out and him laughing. The margarita went more to my head as the darkness fell and the pool lights came on. The music was nice. A cool breeze began to blow across the pool. I felt my big nipples pop up. Jon wasn't looking so I cupped a hand of water and dropped it on each nipple. The wet fabric intensified the cool air. They were completely engorged now and sticking up in my suit. Jon would not miss them when he looked at me.

I saw him look and smile a bit. Then he floored me. He pulled the float to the steps. "Let's go in Aunt Sue the mosquitoes are getting out a bit." What floored me was he made no movement to keep me from seeing his wet shorts stuck to him or that big cock he had.

Jon offered me a hand as I got off the float and kept it out to me as I made it up the steps. In the patio glass, I could see his reflection checking out my as. 'Now or never Sue,' said in my mind as he closed the patio door behind us.

I turned back to him quickly almost bumping into him and pulled the straps off my shoulders and my suit down below my breasts. "I definitely do see something I like." Jon pulled me to him. Before I could say anything, his head came down toward mine our lips met, and tongues a millisecond later. Neither of us pretended we did not want it.

Jon pulled back from the kiss looking into my eyes. "Aunt Sue."

"Fuck me, Jon." He leaned down grabbing my ass and hefting me. My legs and arms wrapped around his strong body. Somehow we made it to the couch with our tongues caressing each other. Jon sat me down on my feet and I continued down on my knees pulling the waistband of his trunks with me. His semi-hard cock sprang free. It felt so heavy and meaty when I grabbed and started it into my mouth.

Jon groaned as the head went in. He was getting fully hard fast. My eyes were locked on his as I sucked. Bobbing my head. Running my tongue under the head in that sensitive spot. "Aunt Suuuuuue. I can't hold it if you don't stop-" I bobbed harder and deeper kicking my gag reflex in. My fingers were no longer able to reach each other around the shaft, as it had become engorged with blood. My hand felt veins sticking up on the shaft. Freehand I massaged his balls my eyes still locked with my sexy nephew.

"Au--Suuuuuuuuuu" I felt his cock swell a little and the first hot spurt of that cream salty goodness went in my mouth. Instead of bobbing I sucked hard on the head and stroked fast with both hands on his cock. Jon started grunting and his body shaking. I had started to think he wasn't going to quit spurting in my mouth. I had never had that much cum from the few cocks I had.

I popped my mouth off hearing the suction break. "Fuu--Fuu." Jon would not even talk just whimper. His legs were shaking and I helped him sit on the couch. I flicked a drop of cum off the head as I did and he jerked like he had been electrocuted. "P-p-please."

I giggled and kissed his thigh. Just breathe and try to relax. I could see his abb muscles still clenching now and then and his semi-hard cock bouncing when they did. Jon's head was back against the couch looking up.

I gave him a minute then pulled my suit completely off and climbed to straddle him. Pulling his face to me I could see the glassiness of them. "Fuck Aunt Sue."

"That is the plan Sweetheart. That is the plan." Kissed him hard, my tongue finding his. Soon his hands were squeezing my ass. Rubbing up and down my back. I also felt that big cock of his hard again and against my ass cheeks.

Jon pushed me back some and pulled one of my tits up to his mouth and sucked down hard on my fat nipple. "Yeeeeeesssssss!" I hissed. Jon was about to find out what a slut I would be for him if he gave my nipples extra attention. I loved my pussy ate and I loved to be fucked. But my sucking and playing with my nipples just right would make me cum so hard.

Soon both of his large callused hands had both of my tits up squeezing them and sucking both nipples into his mouth hard and flicking his tongue between them. I pulled his head tight to them and howled through my first orgasm. Just as it stopped Jon bit down on the gently and tugged. My second orgasm hit and I was all but screaming. "Take me, Jon! Fucking Take Me!

Jon soon had me on my back. One leg up the back of the couch and the other spread wide hanging off. "Take Meeeeeeeeeeee!" As he pushed the longest and fattest cock I had ever had in my life. Four strokes later and I was cumming. Jon was a quick study. Sucking a nipple in his mouth he plundered in and out long, hard, deep strokes till I squired and then he buried his cock deep and held it deep, sucking one nipple and pinching the other as I sent through an assortment of orgasms. Some quick, some long, some short, and another squirt at the end.

I was covered and sweat and panting. Jon yanked out and rolled me over. I was a big girl and took the hint raising my ass and presenting my hung nephew with his aunt's soaked pussy. We both groaned as he pushed it in slowly. I thought I had heard something in the background but when he hit bottom I quit caring.

Big strong hands held my hips as he kept the long deep strokes and medium speed. Pumping and grunting. I moaned and grunted as I took his big cock. The feeling of being stretched and filled as I had never felt kept me on a hair-trigger for an orgasm.

Jon picked up speed and I knew he was getting close. "Do it, Baby. Do it! Breed your aunt's hot pussy! I said through gritted teeth. Jon slammed home hard. My cervix taking the brunt I howled but love it. The first hot spurt sent me over the edge. I raised up throwing my head back, my pussy was locked to his cock.

Using my pussy muscles that were already sore from our lust I worked on massaging the cum out of that cock. Jon needed to know what a mature pussy could do. As my orgasm eased I opened my eyes. I jerked a bit and Jon grunted. In the reflection of the patio window, I could see Amelia hidden behind the doorway. One hand worked her pussy and the other hand worked one of her big titties that were out of her unbuttoned shirt.

I pulled off his cock and rolled to my back pulling Jon to me, us both sweaty gasping for breath. "Aunt Sue you should move to Texas and teach with mom."

"Mmmmm Lover, I might just do that. Now, how long before you can go again stud?"

"What? Again?" Jon's face was surprised. "Wasn't it good?"

"I pulled him to me kissing him as passionately as I could my legs holding him tight. "The best Baby," I said loud enough I knew Amelia could hear me. I pulled him to me and whispered in his ear. I felt his body tense but his semihard cock between us twitched as I continued to whisper to him what he needed to do next.