All Comments on 'Josephine Ch. 02'

by Timewell

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice

Wonderful story!

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
Very Erotic Story...

...With realistic and believable characters that seem to have a genuine dedication to each others love making. Lovely to read about and within such good writing, the only thing I would want is... more! Thanks for sharing this and please keep writing such lovely stories as these!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The First Time.

If anything, it just keeps getting better but, I can really relate to that first time experience. It's something you always remember. Also, having and orgasm, whether you are hard or not, while your partner is deep inside your anal passage is the greatest feeling in the world!

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Josephine

I am a classy, mature male to female crossdresser and enjoyed

both stories very much.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

Riki1942Riki1942over 4 years ago
So True

Your comment about a real cock feeling nothing like a fake one is so true! Having used dildos hundreds of times, I took my first real one like a duck takes to water and that feeling of wishing he never had to take it out is so powerful and, at the same time, you can hardly wait to know he is filling your "pussy" with his cum! Every time is as good as the first but, the first time you are stuffed full of real cock and filled with sperm is one that you will never forget!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Wife Women

My wife has turned me in to a women she always wanted.She has transformed my body to that of a female body complete with 38 c breast.She does my make up hair and dresses me.She has me in corset training to make my waste smaller.She also has me in dildo training and uses a strap on me nightly.She takes me to sex clubs were men cross dressers take turns doing what they want as long as they fill me with loads of cum from their hard cocks.One night she set me up for a black cock group fuck and suck party.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous