Josh and Georgia Pt. 03

Story Info
Georgia surprises Josh.
4.1k words
4.69
8.5k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been weeks since the first time Josh and I were first together. And unfortunately, there had been no repeat encounters since. It was like the world was working against us, throwing curveballs at us every time we thought we would finally have time. He was covering for other residents who were on vacation, doing 48-hour consult rotations during the weekends, and trying to sleep in the few hours he had free.

We still saw each other, of course. But I kept him at bay during clinic. I was a bit nervous after the first time we fooled around at work, and on top of that we had more patients than ever as the weather started to warm up. He did walk me to my car most nights, and I loved how his hands were on me as soon as we left the building, and they stayed on me until we pried our bodies apart from each other. Kissing him was intoxicating. But I was craving more.

And so I came up with a plan.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Hey man, I'm running out for some food. Want anything?" Mark asked Josh as they walked back to the residents lounge.

"No way. All I can think about are those mites that we found on that kid's eyelashes. I'll vomit if I try to eat anything right now," Josh replied, shuddering a bit as he once again remembered the tiny bugs that he found while examining the fourteen year old girl. "But props to you for having a stomach of steel."

"I can honestly say that nothing has ever killed my appetite. Thus my dad bod," Mark said, grabbing his stomach. "I'll see you in a bit."

Mark walked further down the hall and disappeared around the corner as Josh punched in the code for the lounge, simultaneously reaching into his pocket and pulling out his phone. He walked in, threw himself onto the couch, and smiled at the newest text. He started to type out a reply, but his ringtone interrupted him.

"I was just texting you back," Josh said by way of greeting. "Hopefully your night's going better than mine."

"Did something crazy happen in the ER?" I asked, always curious about the wild things that the residents saw in the emergency department.

"I don't want to talk about it, I honestly may hurl."

"Yuck. Another time then."

"Definitely. I will say though, my night got a bit better once I heard your voice." He paused here, and I could hear his breathing get a bit deeper. "You should know that if I don't get some alone time with you soon that I'm going to lose my fucking mind."

"I couldn't agree more. I have been thinking of some... placeholders to use, until we can find some free time."

"Placeholders, huh? What have you come up with?"

"Well," I started, dropping my voice a bit, "I was thinking I could start by telling you what I'm wearing. If you're interested."

"Georgia, that's the only thing I'm interested in right now. Tell me."

"Well, it's nothing crazy honestly. I just got in so I've still got my rain jacket on."

"I bet you look cute as hell," he said quietly. "I wish I could be with you right now."

"Eh, I look okay in the jacket," I replied. "And I'm dying to be with you, too. But I do want to keep you updated on my outfit, so stop trying to distract me."

"Right, right. Tell me more. What color scrubs are you wearing?"

"No scrubs, they wouldn't fit well with my plans for tonight." I took off my rain jacket, then looked down at my body and continued. "No, the only appropriate thing to wear tonight was this new lavender bra. Lacy, with a front clasp."

"Fuck," he breathed out heavily. "That sounds amazing. I know your tits look amazing in it."

"The cup is smaller than what I'm used to, my nipples are almost showing."

"Care to send a picture? I'd love to give you my honest opinion."

"Well, first I need to tell you about my underwear. Lavender and lacy, also. Practically see through. And very, very wet right now."

"How wet?" Josh asked, his breathing escalating a bit.

"Why don't you come find out?"

"G, I want nothing more than to do that, but I can't leave the hospital. I'm on call."

"Who said anything about leaving?" I opened the door that led to the main lounge and watched as he quickly turned around and took in my almost naked body. "You should come back here to the bunks. I need you to warm me up."

He jumped off of the couch and was in front of me, hands grabbing my hips, in mere seconds.

"Fuck, this bra was designed to drive men crazy." He moved his hand to hover over my breast, and slowly ran his finger over the exposed portion of my nipple, causing me to moan out. "Did you mention a front clasp?"

"Not yet," I told him, a smirk on my face as he continued to toy with my hard nipple. "I'm taking my time with you tonight."

"I don't know how much time I'll have though," he said, moving his other hand down to my underwear and coming to rest on my pussy. "Goddamnit, you're soaked."

I sucked in my breath, feeling his fingers find my clit. "Josh, I paid for Mark's dinner so he'd cover the consults for the next hour. I'm all yours," I whispered in his ear.

He leaned back a bit and locked eyes with me, a small smile appearing on his lips. "You orchestrated that just so we'd have an hour alone?" I nodded, hoping I hadn't crossed a line. Then he pulled my body right to his until I could feel his hardness pressing into me. "You're incredible."

I giggled and ran my hands up and through his hair, pulling him down to kiss me. He met my lips with a tenderness that shocked me. I was so used to his urgency, the frantic manic energy that was so common when things are so new. But now it seemed like Josh was taking his time, too.

"Let me look at you again," he whispered, pulling away from me. His eyes all but devoured my body, and I felt my skin go hot under his gaze.

"What do you think?" I asked him nervously. We hadn't done this. We had fucked like teenagers our first night together, and desperately touched each other in the clinic. But this, putting in effort to be together and trying to show off for him? This was new, and I wasn't entirely sure how he'd react.

"I think I could look at you all night," he responded. He didn't move closer, just kept his eyes on my body and the lingerie that barely covered it. "I want you to do something for me."

"Anything," I answered immediately.

He licked his lips and I watched as his eyes traveled down my body once more, landing on the lacy underwear that offered a full view of my pussy. "Touch yourself for me," he rasped out. He stepped back and shut the door to the bunks, and then sat down in the recliner, never taking his eyes off of me.

I brought one hand up to my breast, and imitated the way he had rubbed my nipple earlier, feeling it get harder under my touch. He watched me with complete focus, not moving. I felt myself getting more turned on by the second, and so I finally pulled the flimsy material aside and pinched my nipple, causing myself to moan softly.

"Fuck," I heard him say quietly. He reached down and readjusted himself.

"Getting hard for me?" I asked him as I brought up my other hand so both of my tits were being fondled. He shifted in the chair, trying to find a comfortable position as he watched me.

"There's no way anyone could watch you right now and not have a raging hard on."

"Mmm, want to show me?"

"Not yet," he replied. "First I want to see how you touch your pussy. I want to see your fingers disappear inside your tight cunt."

"Goddamnit," I breathed out, feeling my pussy gush slightly at the sound of his words. I kept my left hand on my nipple and started to move my right hand lower. I tried not to move too quickly even though I was dying for release. I wanted this to be something he remembered. Finally my fingers dipped underneath my underwear and slowly started to rub my wet clit. Instinctively and immediately I moaned, feeling myself pinch my nipple and my clit simultaneously. "Goddamnit, Josh. I can touch myself any time at home. I want your hands on me. Your fingers and tongue, your dick and balls. I've been craving you for weeks. Please, get over here and make me cum."

"You look fucking fantastic when you beg me," he smirked. "But not yet. First I'm going to watch you cum all over your fingers. So show me how you rub your pussy, baby. Show me how you finger yourself and make yourself cum. I want to see it all."

I reached further down and slid two fingers slowly into my pussy, and my eyes wrenched shut as my thumb returned to my clit. "No, I want you to look at me. I want to see every emotion pass over your face while you finger fuck your pussy." I immediately started moving my fingers faster, thrusting them into me over and over again. My thumb rubbed relentless circles over my clit, and I felt it throb under my touch.

"Josh, fuck! I'm close, I'm already so close." My knees started to shake as I felt the muscles in my cunt begin to tighten around my fingers. I fell back against the side of one of the bunks and fucked myself faster still. Josh was now rubbing his palm over his hard on, slowly, trying to keep some sort of control but not able to keep from touching himself.

"Georgia, you look fucking wild right now. You've literally never looked better," he told me as I writhed on my hand. "I want you to cum, baby."

"Oh god, yes! I'm almost there!" My hips began bucking, and my pussy was contracting so quickly, ready to spasm and gush cum.

"Fuck! Fuck, Georgia," he said, standing up and fumbling with his belt, trying to quickly take his pants off but clearly too distracted by what he was watching to have any success. "Cum for me, G. Fucking cum for me."

"Shit, oh fuck, I'm there!" I called out. And I felt that familiar rush move from my head, down to my stomach, and straight through my pussy as I felt all of my juices rush to meet my fingers. "I'm cumming, Josh! Fuck, I'm cumming so hard!"

His eyes were glued to me, moving over my body so quickly as he tried to take in every bit of what was happening. My left hand was still pinching my nipple, forcefully tweaking it as I moaned out in pleasure. My right hand was pistoning in and out of my pussy as my face contorted in ecstasy. My body was thrusting into my hand wildly, and then began twitching slightly as the euphoria began to fade. He looked up and locked eyes with me.

My hips were still moving lazy, and my left hand finally dropped, fully exposing my abused nipple that was hard enough to cut glass. I slowly removed my hand from my panties, and that's when he moved.

He was in front of me before I knew what was happening, grabbing my hand and bringing it to his lips. And I watched him as he licked every bit of pussy juice and cum off of my fingers, feeling myself somehow soak my panties even further. As he did this I reached down with my left hand and began undoing his belt, able to get it unbuckled and his pants unbuttoned and unzipped. I started to push them down, desperate to impale myself on his dick, but he stepped back as he finished licking my juices.

"Not yet," he said again.

"No please, now. I need you in me now. Fuck me, Josh. Please, please!"

He growled and moved towards me again. "I fucking love how you beg me, honestly. But I have to do something first." And then he dropped to his knees, immediately hooking his thumbs underneath my underwear. "First thing's first: I'm keeping these." He breathed in deeply, nose pressing into my clit. "I don't ever want to forget this night, or your smell. Fucking delicious." He moved my panties down my body and shoved them into his pants pocket. And then, without warning, he sucked my clit between his lips. I screamed out, still so sensitive from making myself cum. But immediately after I threaded my fingers into his hair and pulled his face closer to my pussy.

"Good Lord, I almost forgot how good you are at licking my pussy. I've been so focused on getting your dick in me that I forgot your tongue is fucking magic," I said, panting between every word as he continued to devour me.

My knees were already starting to shake again, and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. "Josh, you've already almost got me there."

And then I felt three fingers slide quickly into my dripping cunt, and I immediately clenched around him, calling out again as I came for the second time that evening. His tongue stayed pressed to my clit the entire time, his fingers rubbing my g spot, coaxing more cum out of me. He began to slow his actions, letting me recover a bit. I felt his fingers slowly slide out of me, and then he sucked my clit one last time, causing me to shriek out of surprise mixed with pure pleasure.

I was still leaning against the wall as he stood up, locking eyes with me once again.

"Your pussy..." he said quietly, reaching out to brush a strand of hair behind my ear. "Your pussy is fucking perfect. You're tight, you're wet, you love to cum and cum and cum, and I have to tell you: I'm obsessed with your pussy. Hell, I might be in love with your pussy."

I pushed off of the wall and moved to him, crushing my lips against his. "Trust me when I tell you that my pussy loves you right back," I moaned against his lips. I thrust against him, and was reminded that he still had his pants on. I felt his hands move to the clasp on my bra. As he did this I quickly forced his pants to his knees and reached out to squeeze his dick. "You're so fucking hard, Josh."

He too moaned against my lips. "Feasting on you definitely gets me ready." He pulled my bra off of my shoulders and let my tits fall free. His hands immediately went to them, kneading my flesh and then pulling hard on my nipples.

"Tell me what to do next," I whispered in his ear. He groaned and backed away from me. He kept moving until he came to the recliner. He then reached down and removed his pants, boxers, and unbuttoned his dress shirt. I was shaking with need for him.

And then he sat down. "Next?" he asked, finally sliding off the shirt, completely and perfectly naked for me. "Next you get over here and ride my dick."

I don't think I could have moved to him any faster. In what seemed like less than a second I was on top of him, my legs on either side of his body, my hands sliding up and down his chest. His dick was between my legs, and I felt it twitch and jump against my thigh. "It's been too long," I grunted as I moved my lips to his neck, lightly nibbling and sucking his skin.

"Way too fucking long," he agreed, moving his hands to my ass, and rubbing his dick against my thigh. "Put me inside of you, G." I leaned back from his neck and looked into his eyes. I kept my gaze there as I reached down and positioned the head of his dick right at the entrance to my cunt.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I asked him as I slowly, painstakingly slowly, inched my way down onto him. He groaned out, his eyes snapping shut as my tightness began to engulf him. "Do you want me to ride you until we're both cumming all over each other?"

"Fuck!" he called out. He grabbed my hips and slammed me down, forcing every inch of his dick into me. I screamed, feeling full and ready to be fucked hard. "You're fucking dirty, you know that?" he asked, trying not to thrust into me as I slowly began to move on him. "Making yourself cum for me while I watch. You're dirty, aren't you?"

"I am," I whimpered as I continued bouncing on him. "I'm a dirty girl."

"You're my dirty girl," he told me, grunting every time I filled myself completely with him. "And I think you need to be punished for being so naughty."

"Yes, please, punish me!" I begged, riding him faster and faster, my tits bouncing wildly.

"Fuck, stand up! I'm gonna cum, but I'm not done yet," he said, grabbing my hips and stopping me in mid thrust. He then stood up in front of me and brought me to the back of the room where a dresser was. "Lean over the dresser. It's time for your punishment." I immediately bent over, placing my arms over the top of the dresser and grabbing onto it, feeling myself somehow get even more wet in anticipation.

"You look fucking amazing bent over like this," he said, and I felt a finger graze my lower back, and then move lower to my ass. "Absolutely incredible. But tell me something. Have you been touching yourself at home?"

"Yes," I answered without hesitation. "Every night."

He began rubbing my ass cheeks. "Every night? Tell me what you think about."

"You," I told him. "I replay us fucking over and over in my mind while I cum, moaning your name."

I shrieked as a sharp slap came down onto my ass, and the shriek quickly turned into pleasure. "You're a dirty girl." He rubbed my ass again. "How do you make yourself cum?"

"In the shower I just my fingers," I told him. "My pussy is always even more wet than my body, even with the water running over it." His hand slapped my ass again, causing me to cry out. But after I recovered I continued. "But when I'm in bed I have some toys I like to use."

"Tell me about the toys."

"My favorite one is a blue vibrator. Not super large, but nice and thick. And it has a rabbit attached so my clit gets constant attention as I imagine you fucking me."

Another slap, and I was fucking melting under him. "Next time I want you to bring it. I want to see you fuck yourself with it."

"Yes, anything," I moaned. I waited for another slap, but it didn't come. What did happen, though, caused me to call out all the same. I suddenly felt his tongue licking my pussy from behind, causing my knees to almost buckle.

"Nice and wet," he said after a few licks. "I think you're ready."

"Please, please! Don't make me wait any longer. Fuck me, fuck my pussy, let me cum on your dick!" And almost instantly he was slammed into me. His hands moved to my hips as he thrust into me over and over. "Josh, yes! Fill my pussy!"

He continued to pound into me, occasionally slapping my ass and causing me to scream out in ecstasy. His grunts became louder and closer together, and I knew he was getting close. "Wait, wait," I said, and I pulled away from him, feeling him pop out of me. "Take me here," I said, climbing on top of the dresser and laying on my back, letting my legs dangle over the side.

He walked to stand in between my legs and found my pussy to be at the perfect height for him. "Now!" I screamed, and he was in me again, this time moving fast, his face etched with pleasure. His thrusts began to get more wild as his dick started to slightly throb inside of me. "Are you close to cumming? Because I'm about to explode," I panted between thrusts.

"I'm trying not to, but..." he stopped suddenly and caught my gaze. "You feel too fucking good, Georgia. I won't last much longer." The thrusts started again, gaining momentum with every one. "Where do you want me to cum?"

"You know where I want you to cum."

"Say it. Say it for me, you dirty girl."

"I want your cum in my pussy. I want to feel you throb and pulse and twitch inside of me, completely filling me with your hot cum. That's what dirty girls like."

"Fuck yes!" he yelled, moving with a speed that I could no longer match. "Fuck yes, fuck yes! I'm cumming, G! Take my fucking cum!"

And when the first shot of cum hit my pussy I felt myself contract and start gushing all over his dick, causing us both to cry out while we came together. His load was so big that he was still spurting into me as I felt it start to leak out around his dick as he continued to thrust into me. A minute later and he was still slightly twitching inside of me while I continued to milk his dick with my pussy muscles.

He leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine, placing his hands on my cheeks as I finally felt him go soft inside of me. "Where the hell have you been all of my life?"

"Probably masturbating in my bedroom, mostly," I answered, earning a chuckle from him.

"That's a vision that I now have an actual image for," he said smiling, leaning back and pulling me up with him. I slid off the dresser and moved to him, pressing my body against his and wrapping my arms around him. We stood there naked, holding each other, reveling in how relaxed we now were, smelling our sex in the air. "Let's not go almost three weeks without this again."

12