Josh and Georgia Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I couldn't agree more." He leaned down to kiss me just as his pager went off.

"Goddamnit," he murmured, walking over to check his messages. "It's been almost an hour. Mark's wondering when I'll be back over for this new consult."

"Duty calls," I said, throwing his slacks at him. I watched him get dressed as I slipped my underwear and bra back on. After he had finished he looked at me.

"Aren't you going to get dressed?"

"Oh, I dressed the part tonight," I told him, reaching over for my knee length rain jacket. "This is all I wore." I heard a growl come from deep in his chest as he moved closer to me. He cupped my chin and kissed me, hard at first, but it turned so soft and I was putty in his hands.

"Sorry I have to go," he murmured against my lips.

"Don't be silly. I know what I'm getting into with you. This is the name of the game."

He stepped back and looked at me, a look in his eyes that I wasn't sure I could read. And then he spoke. "You're perfect, you know that? Any other girl would be pissed that I'm rushing out right after sex. But not you."

"Oh, trust me. I know that if you could stay you would. And we'd still be naked. And I'd probably have your dick in my mouth. And..."

"You're killing me," he said, rubbing his hands over his face. "I cannot walk into a consult with a hard on. So save the dirty talk for a time that I can actually do something about it."

"That seems fair," I said, smiling at him.

"I'll call you when I get a break," he said, moving towards the door.

"I'll be waiting."

------------------------------------

Five minutes later Josh walked into the emergency department and began to walk towards the bed number that was attached to the page he had gotten. He spotted Mark standing there, reading the patient's chart on his laptop. "Hey man, did you get any dinner?"

Mark looked up and a huge grin appeared on his face. "Yeah, I got a bite. I'll bet it wasn't nearly as satisfying as what you got though."


12