Josh & Laura's first forays

Story Info
Bi couple invite first guy MMF.
1.5k words
4.21
25.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jw8318
jw8318
4 Followers

We are a fit and healthy young couple in our early thirties. We got together after learning what really makes us tick in relationships that sadly were not.

We have both dabbled in many a situation but we still considered ourselves rather vanilla and innocent in the realm of all things kinky and debaucheries.

Josh

Always excited to dabble in the dirty, a major passion for being pissed on and a secret lust for cocks of any and all style.

Laura

First love was another woman, preferring herself to be the dominant one, and always more than happy to help anyone get off, frequently out in public swallowing a guys cock and cum.

The solo playtime stuff all came and went with enthusiastic passion, fervour and good old fashioned lust. Laura was opened up to getting a little dirtier (both mentally and physically). Soon she was eagerly enjoying anal on a regular basis and even ending the night by pissing all over Josh's face, chest and cock as he ejaculated midstream every-time.

The anal sex became a preferred option as it left room to play with the pussy for all manner of vibrators and dildos. Laura quickly learned the most intense orgasms of her life came from having her tight ass licked, stretched and fucked to new passions.

The first fantasy

Josh had been having cravings for something a little naughty and a little indulgent lately. The sex has never been anything to complain about and nor will it. These people are deeply in love and even just talking about these sexy fantasies leads to the most mind blowing sex that they have ever had.

Laura thought she would take it a step further though. Knowing she does not have the required cock to satisfy her partners kink, whilst secretly excited to show off her sexy new confident prowess, she went looking for a friend.

She knew of somebody she used to work with, Fred, that would be perfect for such an occasion, a slim gentleman of a gay persuasion. He needed a vacation pretty badly and there is simply no better location than Revy. Easily persuaded and booked into a hotel of walking distance, the arrival date was quickly upon us.

The evening started simply enough with a few beers and bottles and some good reminiscing. This inevitably led to stories of a more and more audacious nature as the drinks kept flowing. Finally ending with the two old friends, Laura and Fred, getting closer on the couch. Josh was simply enjoying the buzz and the scene from the chair opposite. Nothing yet happening, but everything tantalisingly close.

Then whilst he wasn't listening, the 'come hither' finger was spotted and he was summoned to join. The energy was shifting into a higher gear as the music somehow did likewise. Josh strolled over and took his place centre stage. While he refilled the glasses Laura started to unbuckle him. Everyone knew where this was heading and as always everyone was excited for the big reveal. Fred immediately sat up straight and lowered his glass back down. As Laura slowly stroked Josh, Fred moved his head forward, with a wink to his horny friend, slowly sucked the swollen head of Josh's cock into his eager mouth.

The purpose of tonights events was to please Josh's horny needs though so after a minute or two of sexy slow sucking Josh completely unburdened himself of clothes and proceeded to help Fred do likewise. With Laura still sitting, the gentlemen in front began to put on a little show. The completely naked Josh and the topless Fred were keen to get to each others tongues and touches. Josh broke off the long kiss and dropped himself slowly to his knees. Looking over at Laura, who now had a hand inside her unbuckled shorts, he grasped and grabbed at the bulging crotch of his guest. He wrestled the buttons on the jeans open and lowered them to his ankles. Josh was covering Freds crotch with smothering kisses, looking for the head of the cock through the stretching tightness of the briefs.

With fingers in the waistband he finally popped the big new cock out of the hold and directly into his face. Taking a minute to take it all in he moved to kiss the body just beyond, letting the cock rest and wrestle against his chest until at full attention and moving up against his chin and face.

This is the moment Josh had been waiting for. Laura had heard many a story and they got off incredibly well to these stories. This was the first time she had ever witnessed a live show though. Josh took his time taking that big dick all over his face. sucking it into his mouth and lavishly tonguing all over the shaft and balls. Every drop of pre-cum was either loving lapped up or spread all across his lips, cheek and forehead.

Tonight is the introduction for the couple into this world, Laura cannot be left a spectator for too long. Now completely undressed she joins Josh on her knees. He had only previously heard stories, never before had he seen, and now she indulged with him helping every stroke of the way.

Feeding the cock into his girlfriends mouth was the most generous thing he had done in the bedroom, knowing how much she got off on a rock hard dick in her mouth. Watching himself fucking her mouth was no where near as erotic as this, he couldn't help but feel how wet her pussy was while still toying with their new companions sexy swollen balls, Freds dick being lovingly worked into her delicate mouth.

Without a moments notice Josh was behind Laura repositioning her so she could keep sucking whilst he slowly pushed his now dribbling cock into her pussy. It went in so smoothly with how excited she was after all of tonights build up and activities. Kissing her neck as she sucked the dick of another guy. Pumping her slowly so as not to burst too soon. Watching her doing all the same worshipping motions he was doing over this sexy new member.

Fred was feeling greedy though and longed to have two slathering his cock with love. Josh sat back, Laura faced him and climbed atop his twitching, ready to burst cock. Before she could even lower herself all the way down Josh was reaching for Freds cock with his mouth. Eagerly sucking and stroking. She finally joined him after getting settled and when she gasped with lust her mouth was filled with Freds dripping dick.

She rode Josh until they were on the brink of orgasm. Fred slipped his cock between the hungry lovers mouths and held the two heads onto his cock, feeling their romantic kiss interrupted by the head of his cummy cock pushing between them.

This scene soon became too much for him and as the lovers stayed entwined he backed off and started stroking. He moved his friends head right up against her lovers and slowly squeezed and jacked off until he knew he was too far gone. With a low moan and an exasperated groan he pulled back his tight foreskin one last time and started to erupt onto the sensuous couple below. Finding their faces locked together he knew he was aiming towards Josh for his biggest and best spurts, knowing he had not indulged in too long a time. The first and second shots hit Josh hard on the face, splashing all over himself and Laura as well. Immediately Josh tensed up and could not hold back. The next spurts were for Laura. As Fred moved his cock across he watched the cum drape over the lovers lips and start to cover her. The first time he had cum on a woman and she was locked deeply into kissing another man.

He continued shooting rope after rope onto the couples faces and bodies until his body slumped and he could take no more. The couple, enthralled by this frenzy were too deep into their own orgasms. The slicking press of Freds cock between their lips seemed all too comfortable by this point and sent them shuddering again as Laura soaked the exploding cock in her pussy with her enormous wave of an orgasm. Josh filled her pussy so deeply and so thoroughly that he lay back beaten. Looking at his glistening girlfriend with a softening cock still resting against her face, he twitched once more into her pussy and started to see his own cum leaking out down his soaked cock and now empty balls.

The smell and taste of the cum on the lovers was simply too much, Josh flipped her over and proceeded to fuck her to orgasm one more time. The couple kissing and sharing the cum of their lover as for only a moment they were both sent over the edge again.

Fred was sitting when they eventually roused and Josh immediately went to help cleaning his cummy cock that he was about to get all too familiar with.


jw8318
jw8318
4 Followers