All Comments on 'Josh and Lesley Surprise Each Other'

by duddle146

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A Gentle Delight!

Being Bi, after reading this story could someone please introduce me to Lesley,Sophie or Josh. Their conversations were so intimate and sweet, I felt almost as if I was intruding on their privacy. Wonderfully gentle and sexy story.

Terri

LustyLee77LustyLee77about 18 years ago
Red Hot!!!!!!!

Burning, blazing, and beautiful and that's the truth, Ruth. Keep them coming; look forward for your next work.

MistyMorganMistyMorganabout 18 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Hot Hot Hot

This was a really erotic piece. I loved it; got my juices flowing... I'm glad you invited me to read it. Keep up the good work...

MistyMorgan

lovestowritelovestowritealmost 18 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot

I loved the story. Very nicely written and very erotic. Hope to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot yet sweet

You might have covered the issues a bit more. How would Lesley have felt if it hadn't worked out? Also, the encounter semed short. Surely, they would not have stopped at only one O each. I know that I, even at 53 would have been too excited to sleep or would have woken up after a couple of hours ready for more.

KRKRover 17 years ago
Lots of dialogue

One of the things that makes this stories different from most of those I've read here is the intensive use of dialogue. I know from my own experience that dialouge can be a challendge to do right. The dialogue was fliratious and fun, though early on I sometimes had a difficult time knowing who was speaking. The story is well done and quite fun. Lucky Josh ;)

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Hot & Sweet!

Effective use of dialogue makes it exquisite...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Guy with two women

and he can only last for one orgasm? WHat a loser..

jrquilconjrquilconalmost 15 years ago
PFG!

I love petite women! This is a fine fantasy! Good descriptives- Rated Pretty Fuckin' Good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous