Josh, Greta, Ted and Carla Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at that big round ass of hers I love so much, and just had to slap it a couple of times, and she let out a yelp each time, but one of pleasure. Maybe I did, do it to try to get their attention, it was not like I was not excited thinking about being watched fucking by another couple. It must have worked, he had his arms wrapped around his girl unleashing her breast from her top as he did. They were clearly just as happy to be watched as we were.

I was so proud to be showing off her naked young body to these two strangers who appeared to be a little older. I reached down to guide myself in, nervous but excited that we were being watched by strangers. I pushed forward, touching my knob against her anus first, but not on purpose. That got a reaction, "Oh, I like getting fucked in that hole too, but not without lube. Maybe you can put it in my booty some time, Daddy."

I had no idea why I could not quit fucking her, it's not like I am not happy with Greta. But this was to hard to pass on, a naked younger sister of my girlfriend, a hard cock, an audience, that seemed to have a similar idea, it just called for a good fucking. I stroked her pussy, deep and hard. She made no attempt to be quiet as I did. "Fuck me Daddy, you feel so good in me, and I can feel the sea breeze, on my skin. Oh God, don't stop, I love fucking in the woods."

I was no longer watching the sunset, I was watching a guy undress his woman to join us. I think it was us that were the voyeurs, they seemed to have a plan, they had brought a blanket, and had it spread out. She got down on the blanket naked, and on her hands and knees, as he stripped, and took her doggie. She had big tits, a MILF for sure.

Seeing them fucking now, added to our excitement, and I knew it was not going to be long before it became too much for me. I pulled out, and came all over her ass, I watched rope after cum rope hit her. I did not want to take her home with cum still seeping out of her, and that was quite a load. I offered my boxers, but she gave up her panties, for me to use to clean her up. We continued to dress, as we watched the other couple go at it. We just could not resist taking in the view of our new friends through the trees, she was a big girl, with huge breast dangling below her. We tried to be quiet, but I don't think it mattered, they were so into what they were doing.

They knew we could see them, and apparently liked the idea, or they would not have chosen to stay there and fuck. We left when he appeared to have shot his wad, stood up, then helped her up too. Yes, things like this happen at parks like this one, rare to see though, usually it's just a used condom on the beach, or in the woods that you see, these Florida sunsets seem to fuel this kind of action.

We got back to the house close to 7, both Greta, and Ted's cars were in the drive. I guess it was odd that neither one of us thought to send a text to the other during the day. I guess we had other things on our mind.

Greta and Ted were in the kitchen, a pizza box and some cold pizza on the table. The whole situation just did not seem right. Ted was supposedly there for "only about an hour," they made a point of saying. Greta claimed to have picked up the pizza on the way home, knowing that the two of us were spending the day together. Greta was still in her work clothes, but she looked mussed, her makeup looked a little smeared. Ted looked like he did back when we were growing up, and he got into mischief, and wanted to confess, but was afraid to.

I did not really care what happened, I figured something did. I went over to hug him, and welcome him to our place again. I soon had a better idea after that of what likely happened. Greta could not wait to get to our room to take a shower, saying she had a rough day, but I have never seen her look like that after a rough day as an attorney. I have never smelled her on another man like I did on my brother when I hugged him either. Some of her lipstick was on his face, and neck, that certainly was not from a welcome peck on the cheek, or even a kiss, and a hug. The cushions on the couch in the great room, that she always kept in order, were strewn all over it.

I decided I was not a detective, and certainly had no right to judge anyone after the last couple of days as Ingrid's Daddy, and likely wreaking of her smell for all of her hanging on me. Greta went off to her room, and Ingrid and I heated up some pizza. We were not that hungry to begin with, we had a late and big lunch, and had other things on our mind.

We had a couple of slices as Ted did his best to converse with Ingrid, and she tried as well. They had to both feel like they were in a fix up they did not want to be in. I had no answers, my best plan was to get through the evening, and then sleep on our problems, thinking maybe things would work out, maybe I was overreacting. It was a plan though. Watch a movie together, and maybe Greta and I will talk about it at bedtime, and one of us will be honest, so we can work things out.

There was no problem with anyone talking during the movie, I could not even tell you the plot, or the name of it, my mind was busy.

I told Ted he had the pull out in the office for his bed, and he was fine with that, and took his suitcase there. Greta and I went to bed around 11, I was needing a shower, and took one before I joined her in bed.

I decided I did not want to have a hard time getting to sleep, because of the things going through my head, I felt like Ted looked when we got home, I needed to confess. I decided to get it out there, and just see where it went from there, I said, "You know I love you deeply Greta, don't you?"

"Yes I do, and I am still madly in love with you too, but I am not over whatever is going on sexually with Ted and I, we were all over each other as soon as he got here. I also know, that although you, and Ingrid have not volunteered any information, something is going on with the two of you too."

"You are right on track, her and I have fell victim to something sexual, just lust on my part, but it seems like more than that for her, life is complicated is it not? In the last couple days we have made love at least as many times, as you and Ted did last fall, and just can't stop.

I will not bother you with all the details now, but it started with us sunning at the pool, her in the nude, and just putting lotion on each other. It escalated after she got me so hard that I told her I had to go, and take care of it.

It was not a hard sell for her, but she talked me into taking care of it out at the pool in front of her, she pulled off my trunks, and we masturbated together. My lust and whatever she has for me, just took off with a life of its own after that. Now she is hanging on me like a teenager, and even calling me her Daddy."

Ingrid, Ted, and maybe even the neighbors had to hear Greta bust out in laughter, she had a hard time getting control of herself, to get just one word out.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, you heard me right, I am her Daddy now."

"Well, I guess I will go ahead and tell you that your brother set a new world record in the area of premature ejaculation. He had pushed my bra up off my breast, and I had just shed my top. When he got his shirt off, I was already naked, and ready to go. He took a look at me, before he could remove them, I saw the wet spot appear in his shorts, he never even got it out.

But I did, and I licked it clean, and sucked another load out of it. I did it, as I sat on the big guy's face, and made him eat me out, after all he started things, and had me all worked up. We got dressed, but if you would have came home about 15 minutes later, you may have walked in on us fucking, we both wanted to."

Then we were both laughing, and in each others arms, we talked it out. We decided that we were just going to put it out there at breakfast, and told Greta this was how I thought we should approach it, "We are all in an open relationship household this weekend, and we are just going to have some fun. If that means you and I have sex with someone else, that will be OK, life is all about having fun, and what is more fun than casual sex with different partners."

With that settled, we kissed, and Greta pulled off her Teddy, and said, "Oh Please, Please be my Daddy too, and Fuck Me!"

I did, and it was great sex, but I know we were both looking forward to fucking each other's sibling again.

Things have a way of working out, after breakfast we each talked to our sibling, we thought that was the best way to handle it. We both had to go to work at least for a while, so the two of them were on their own, it was a warmer day, and they had the pool to hang around.

I was the first one home, and found them in the pool. The surprise was, Ingrid was topless, and Ted was in his speedo, the one that seems to small, and always seems to have a bulge. They were laughing, and shooting baskets. I figured that Ted discovered Ingrid's world-class tits, probably suggested shooting baskets so he could see them bounce. I am sure the speedo was to show off his best feature in return, and she found out that her sister was not exaggerating about Ted being well hung.

We had a nice dinner that night, and ended up at the pool, drinking Long Island Iced Teas, they worked the last time to loosen everybody up. Greta even got things going the same way, after we went through the second pitcher, she gave her challenge, "Skinny Dip, Lets Skinny Dip, as she dropped her shorts and panties, then started to pull off her top. Last One Nude, has to pose on the end of the board, and dive in 3 times for the rest of our entertainment.

I have to give Ted credit, I saw him looking at all of us, and made sure he was last. A good sign that he is still out of his shell, and has gained some self-esteem and confidence. I am sure it was Ingrid he wanted to impress, he already had Greta sold. He stood on the end of the board posing, again like last fall he was in a classic Olympic pose, his hands together pointing toward the sky, his broad chest, and his ab muscles showing as his torso tapered down to his waist, with his big cock getting harder by the second as he did. He made 3 beautiful dives, he is one fit, hung young man, I am proud to have him as a little brother. Even though it was not in the rules, Ingrid followed him, to show off her wonderful body, and diving skills. Greta and I could not compete with them, and did not even try.

We shot some baskets, played some volleyball, then took a little break for more drinks, we were all feeling pretty good, well, in truth, we were all fucked up. I took advantage of our false courage, and made some awesome rules for the chicken fighting game we were about to start. The girls were on top doing the fighting, they made me the referee, so I made it that the winning female got to pick a sex act, and the partner of their choice to do it with. Greta was slurring her words, but we could make out her addendum to the rules, I liked it. She said, "All sex acts have to be performed right out here by the pool, as the rest of us watch."

Ingrid has a few pounds on her sister, and was a little less intoxicated, I figured she would win. It was a tough battle, ending with both of them falling off, at about the same time. I had to make a ruling on it, so I came up with an idea for something I would like to see.

I called it a tie, since there was no winner, I ask Ingrid if she had ever had been in an FFM, I did not want to know if Greta had, it never came up, and it was better not to know as far as I was concerned. I did not want to embarrass my brother asking him when I knew the answer. He and I, had Greta together on his last visit for a MFM, so I figured he would like it.

I told the girls I was the referee, and could not take part, but they could have their way with Ted.

I got no complaints from Ted, he had the closest thing to a smile I can ever get from him. Greta was drunk, Ingrid was in, and she said, "I want to show my sister how to give a real blow job, one that makes a guys toes curl up."

Well, with that it was on, we put two loungers together and Ted laid down. Ingrid, straddled his knees, and had his cock in her mouth before Greta could get there. Greta found a way to get some too. Believe me when I say, there is plenty of room on his cock for two girls. The look on his face was just special, the girls were still fighting, trying to push each other away for a bigger share of his cock. It was a sexy scene for sure, I did not feel left out, not at that point anyway, the show was awesome. They took turns sitting on his face, and eventually Ingrid, was the first to mount him. They had gotten to know each other, and I am sure they wanted to fuck.

The three of them did not even know I was there, they were so into what they were doing. I took that opportunity to get my phone to shoot some video, I got a good one of the two of them enjoying my brother. Ted could not take it anymore, and all of a sudden, I could see his cum coating his cock, and then dripping down to his balls, after he filled her. Greta seen it too, and said, "You Little Bitch, that's not fair, I get first dibs on Josh."

I was glad to hear that of course, that meant we could skip the game. I put two more loungers together, I was not going to lay in the cum puddle.

I was so fucking hard from what I had just watched, when I laid down, Greta and Ingrid were now on it. I loved having two sisters fighting for my cock as much or more than Ted did. Greta did not wait long to mount me, and she was riding it hard. I was worried she was going to fall off in her state.

Ingrid was trying to wipe between her own legs with a towel to get rid of some fluids that Ted and her produced. Ingrid has her own sense of humor, and when she first lowered herself on my face ask me, "Who has the nicest pussy Daddy, is mine your favorite?"

That got all three of us laughing, Ted had no clue why, it was an inside joke. I was afraid one of them was going to pee on me, they were laughing so hard. In fact, I thought maybe Ingrid did let a little out, but I think it was just Ted and her fluids that were left, that young man gave her a hefty load.

I did not mind, I just love her pussy, if I was an old school Mormon, and had both of them for wives, Ingrid would be my face sitter, and Greta my lay. I was very happy, and so was she. Ted is still a rookie, I had Ingrid squirming, and not having to fake any sounds of pleasure. I could see Ted looking at his big brother's work, we are competitive too, all siblings are.

I gave Greta a pretty good shot, and we ended up all stretched out, getting our breath. We did not resume the game, why waste energy on it. We ended up at the pool shower taking turns rinsing of, and then went in for a snack, a food one. It was still early, and no one had to work the next day.

Ted was leaving Sunday afternoon, and although it sounds strange, and I guess a bit cuckold, but I wanted Greta to have another shot at him, and quite frankly the thought of one more fuck with Ingrid did not sound like a bad idea either. We decided, well I suggested, and they went along, that we finish the open weekend with one final fuck, since Greta and I, can have each other anytime we want, I suggested one last sibling swap.

I could detect a smile on Greta's face, but what's wrong with her enjoying my brother. As far as Ingrid goes, I wanted her one last time too, now that she seems to be back down to earth, and joking about the Daddy thing. I hoped it would be just plain sex.

We went with the original idea of watching each other, and that part I think we all agreed on, by then I think we all liked the exhibitionist part of it too.

I saw Ingrid go over to her sister, and whisper something in her ear, Greta in turn got the lube. I realized then, what was going on, and I could not believe it, mostly that she would enlist her sister to help her take me anal. I guess she must like it, some girls do, others just do it to please.

Greta came over to me, and said, "this I got to see," as she lubed my cock up. What a beautiful sight it was, Ingrid doggie, and down on her elbows, with her big butt up in the air. It was not the first time I was going to fuck in front of Greta or my brother, but it was the first time I did anal in front of anyone. I don't know why it made it different, but it did. Something that I might have over Ted, a girl would think twice before taking him anal.

Greta was not lying when she said she had to see it, she was right there with us at first, spreading her sisters cheeks, as I pushed my knob against her tiny butt hole. I have only done a little anal, it has always been good, and always starts the same. It's like my knob does not want to breach such a little hole, but when it does pop (I would describe the feeling), it feels so good. It's just so tight for the whole stroke, and that makes your knob so sensitive.

Greta, went back to the other lounger, and sat on my brothers lap as they watched, she looked so tiny sitting there on the big guy. I was slowly stroking Ingrid, and trying to not go to deep until she adjusted it. I could tell she had a little pain when I first got in, but it was soon replaced with sounds of pleasure. "Oh Daddy, fuck me, it feels so good!"

I did not say it but, it felt so good to me too, it was the perfect ending to her and I's fuckathon, we had that week. I just grabbed a hold of her big breast, as I stroked her until she seemed to have an anal event. Then I pulled out to cum myself, I had an audience and wanted to give them a good show, as I sprayed my seed all over her big butt. Ted and Greta, just watched in silence.

I cleaned her up while Greta got ready for Ted's big cock, and she made a point to tell him he was getting the traditional hole. I wrapped my arms around, and held Ingrid tightly on my lap, lap other than the sex, I love her like a sister. I am OK with the Daddy thing, now that it is more in humor, it's kind of a turn on.

Greta was in charge on the other lounger, she had my brother on his back, and was sucking him, as she ran her hands up, and down his muscular legs and abs. I was truly happy for the two of them, I knew how bad they wanted to have this fuck. We had a rearview, just a perfect view of Greta's ass and pussy. She climbed on him as soon as he was totally erect, and rode him as she held onto his chest. He was doing his part thrusting his big prick up into her, as she let out her sounds of pleasure. It was so hot seeing his big cock, going up, disappearing in her hole, his balls hitting, and pressing against her ass, on each stroke.

She came hard right away, the anticipation had her so worked up, so hard she had to dismount, and get herself together.

Ted got up to change positions, and to my, and probably her surprise, he picked up Greta by her ass, she grabbed a hold of his neck, and wrapped her legs around him. His stiff cock was down between her legs, and held cradled her with one arm under her ass , and one to reach down, and guide his penis in her.

This was the way he fucked her last fall, and she loved it so much, and probably what they about to do when we came home, and ruined their plans. She then had her arms back around his neck, and was kissing him, as his big hands clutched her butt cheeks, and he fucked her standing up. She looked so sexy that way, and sounded so happy. I remembered how excited she was when she described the big guy taking her this way before. It made me even happier that we did this swap, her joy is my joy, that's what keeps us together, and in an open relationship.

I could see Ingrid was impressed, and probably a little disappointed it was not her. Women like to be taken, and Greta was. It was thoughtful of Ted to grant her this wish, it is not easy, I have tried it before, but it is taxing on us guys, that are not in as good of shape as him. It was not long until she was getting flushed all over her body, he was doing most of the work, but she was the one overheating. "Oh Ted, you sweetie, you remembered how much I loved you taking me this way, I feel so safe, and under your control in your strong arms, Ohh... Fuck me Ted, fuck me hard."