Josh, Greta, Ted and Carla Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fucked her that way for what seemed pretty long, really was not keeping track, we were all content. Then she came again, even harder. Then he had to lay her down on the lounger, they both wanted more of each other. There was no break, he just lifted her legs up, and took her that way, he was really pounding her then, pile driving her. His muscular buttocks featured, as his cock penetrated, and went deep into her, his balls compressing, as they smashed against her ass. He just kept fucking her her, stroke after stroke, and she was loving it. "Oh God this is good, pound me hard Ted," as she held him by his neck. "Oh God Ted, you are going to make me cum again already, Oh God!"

Ted pulled out as she was coming, and kneeled there, aimed his cock at her pussy, as he stroked it to finish, he is becoming a bit of a showman too. She recovered as he jerked, and cupped his balls, as he finished. When he let loose, we got to see his cum as it exited the little hole in his big penis, rope after rope hitting my special girl, right above her pussy, and then we watched it running down between her labia, it was hot!

She just laid back out of breath, and just looked over at me, and she had such a precious look on her face, as she said, "Oh Josh, I love you so much, thanks for suggesting this, this little brother of yours, gets his diploma in hard fucking, My God, he fucked me hard, I never came 3 times in a row that close together, I may be walking a little funny tomorrow, but it will serve as a reminder of tonight's pleasure."

It was just an epic fuck, and was so hot to watch, I was so happy for both of them. It was not like I was slighted in the least. I loved the anal with her sister, it was as pleasurable for me as this was for her, both were something rare, that you don't experience often.

It was quite an evening, not sure what I liked best, I think it was seeing my brother enjoying sex with both my girl, and her sister. Taking Ingrid anal with a close second, I am not sure if she did it for me, but it did feel like it. It made me feel good that she wanted to please me, again I do love her, almost as much as my own sibling.

The rest of the weekend our siblings seemed to develop their own personal, and sexual relationship with each other. I don't think either one developed romantic feelings, they just enjoyed each others sexually, often, and loudly, not worrying if anyone was watching. Ted, was a younger guy to Ingrid as well, and thank god we did not have to hear her call him daddy. They looked like newlyweds sexually, and I did catch a glance of Ted taking her standing up at the pool shower. I had to laugh to myself, Ingrid was not going to let her sister get something she didn't. Maybe down the road they may hook up again.

I think we all developed a special love for each other, both Greta and I felt so much closer to our own, and each other's siblings, as well as each other.

The swap night came off like a fairy tale, or more like a really hot porno I guess. Two brothers, and two sisters all enjoying each other sexually, no hurt feelings, just lots of hot fun.