Josh, Greta, Ted and Carla Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was caught again a couple of days later, or Ingrid and I were, and this time it was mom that caught me and her, at the pool. We were caught in the act, I was balls deep in Ingrid when she walked in I guess, and we did not hear her. It was not till I blew my load all over her that we saw mom watching from a lounger taking care of herself again.

Mom just gave us a big smile. It did not seem to bother Ingrid seeing her mom, and knowing she got off to watching son-in-law fucking his sister-in-law, but then again they both had sucked my cock as a team. Not much was said, mom got off as we were swimming, in my case swimming and watching her every time I got a chance. Mom can put on a show masturbating when she knows someone is watching, from experience I guessed.

I was mom's shoulder to cry on, and it usually ended in some kind of a sex act, she never ask me to fuck her. I can't lie and say it did not cross my mind, and not for the purpose of having the trifecta, it was just because it would be hard to turn her down in her situation. I think maybe she feared getting turned down as well, but what do I know. I have been told by some of my friends that there is just something special about fucking an experienced woman, in this case, the one that had given life, to the love of my life.

I did it right when that time came, she was right in the middle of sucking my cock when I stopped her. She had this look of disappointment until I took her hand in mine and to my bedroom, and my bed of course. I gave her the full treatment, this time starting by eating that fine pussy of hers that my wife came from, Ingrid too. She had a beautiful pussy, and she was horny and turned on. It did not take me long to make her cum. I moved up to her bountiful breasts then and suckled them a while before getting to her lips.

We kissed and made out, and yes it was a bit weird with someone I call mom, but I felt something I had never felt before, I guess because it was the most taboo thing I ever did. This was my mother-in-law, and there was no doubt we were going to fuck. I did stop and ask her, "Are you sure you want to do this, what would dad think of me if he found out?"

"I am being honest in saying that I am pretty sure he would want us to, the open relationship you have with Greta I am sure was influenced by her dad and I's. He traveled, and we both had sexual relationships with others to keep our marriage intact, the girls knew that. In the last few years, he has had some problems with intimacy because of his health, the first signs of his heart problems I guess. He had been putting off the surgery, and in addition to having a problem keeping it up, I pretty much had to blow or jerk him to get him off. I did not want to cause him too much physical exertion. I could have had someone else then, but not with dad like he was, I did not want to rub it in.

Dad loves me and realized I was being neglected and was so sweet and thoughtful knowing that I was not getting much satisfaction. His younger cousin was staying with us for a weekend, he is a widower, and of course, we swam naked with him. I was enjoying seeing his somewhat flaccid, but big cock as we did.

Dad talked me into sucking his cock in front of his cousin. I was hesitant of course, but I did it, we had all had some drinks, and it was exciting as at that point. Even though dad and I had other lovers, it was always privately. I had never had sex in front of dad or swapped as the other was present. I assumed it was so his cuz had at least something to watch and jerk off to. As horny as I was it was awesome for me to just be watched sucking dads dick as he sat on the side, and with my big naked ass showing for his cousin. I did not even have a free hand to take care of myself.

Then I found out there was more to this setup of dads and was not going to need mine or dad's fingers. His hung cousin came up behind me pushing his hard dick between my cheeks, and I can tell you that was a BIG surprise at the time. I had my back turned to him, and looked up at dad and smiled, then I continued to suck him off.

About then, I felt this huge cock I have admired for years enter my anxious pussy. It was the biggest cock I could remember ever having, and at his younger age, he had a good stiff hardon that needed no prep.

He had just entered me when dad spoke, "Just a gift, one I know you both need and I will enjoy watching."

Then his cuz fucked me like dad used to be able to. Dad had quite a smile on his face as I struggled to keep sucking as his cuz pounded my pussy, I had to finish dad off my hand after I got my creampie. That gives you an idea of how much he loves me and wants me to be happy.

When he is back to himself he will understand us having sex, and I will consider if and when I should tell him."

I figured that was dad and her's business but was not sure what if anything I would tell Greta unless I am asked, as I will not lie to her, not sure if she would understand me fucking her mom even though she joked about it. By the time all this went through my head, she had my cock in her hand, and saying, "I just have to have this in my pussy, telling you about dad's cousin fucking me has me worked up, and sucking your cock is not going to be enough for me, but first I am going to swallow it and show you how it feels to have not just your cock, but your balls as well in a woman's mouth."

Talk about overselling a guy, she did not lie either, I did not think it could be done, but she straightened out her neck and manipulated my balls with her hands to stuff them in. I know I never had my knob that deep in a woman's throat before, and she hardly even struggled to do it.

I was not expecting to, but I felt myself start to cum as I was pulling back out, but she grabbed me, held me there so she could take the shot in her mouth.

It was such a great blowjob, I was spent even though she did all the work extracting that load. I was just lying there getting my breath, and she was then rubbing her pussy, and when she saw that I was still pretty hard, practically begging me to enter her.

She knew at my age I was good for more than one, and the second would be longer. She also knew how to convince me, and lifted her legs, and I was looking at the biggest, and oldest ass I had ever seen while making love. But it was not a fat ass, it just showed her age and the fact that she birthed three children, all the swimming helped keep her in shape. The pussy that was right there in front of me was just as attractive as her two daughter's pussies were to me. I don't think I ever tried to fuck that soon after shooting a load but was going to try.

I don't remember ever having a woman so happy to have me enter her, and I was not all the way hard yet. But she moaned when I penetrated her, and even more on the first stroke and said, "Oh son, your cock feels as good in this old cunt as it did in my throat, I was just aching for a hard cock in there, I am glad you already came once, because if you can stay hard in this old girl, I want you to fuck me a long time, I need it bad. Don't be tender either, smack my ass and fuck me hard."

I usually don't get into spanking so much, but when she lifted her legs as a young woman would, and showed me that big ass, I just had to spank it red. She seemed to love it and kept telling me so. We fucked probably way too long that night but she was in need, and such a good fuck, she saw I was tiring and just rode me until I came again and I was totally erect the whole time, she was just so much more appreciative than a younger woman would be. She needed her sleep, but she needed a good fucking more I guess.

She was a whole new mom when I dropped her off at rehab to visit dad the next day. I had to wonder if he noticed.

This all went on for weeks, not every night during the almost two months as dad was in rehab. I had two women to keep satisfied, I was worn out and had to fake a business trip just to get a break from the two of them. I had to have some rest from all the sex I was getting between mom and Ingrid, and then Greta when she came back on the weekends all worked up by the trial she was in the middle of.

Once the trial was over, Greta had more time to be there, and the trifecta was possible as we were all there at once. We no longer needed to be at the hospital evenings as dad was doing well in rehab. We would swim together evenings, we played around but that did not include any sex games. We felt safe drinking as dad was in rehab, and things were almost back to normal. Like drinking sometimes does it got heavier and heavier until we were 4 drunks in the pool one night.

I ended up on the side of the pool, just resting after some volleyball. I saw them talking about something and was suspicious but figured I would find out. Greta came over and started sucking my cock, the other two were just watching at first, I think trying to get my reaction. Then Ingrid joined in, followed by mom. Then it was the three of them taking turns on my cock, and sharing the cum shot. It was so hot seeing their three faces in front of me as I pointed my cock at them and sprayed them with my seed. It was not awkward at all, we were drunk and laughing about it.

Things got even more raucous a couple of days later when we were drinking again, we had continued drinking some Scandinavian wine with had with dinner and that seemed pretty strong. It was kind of like I was not there, but not there. I was not included, they were talking about how horny they were, and wished they had at least a cock to suck.

Then Ingrid asks Greta, "Well it is up to you, the only cock in the house right now is attached to your man. I would like to suck it if it is OK with both of you?"

I was a little shocked by this, but what could I say, it was one of those it is better to keep quiet moments.

Greta suggested a CFNM, and told them if they stripped me naked, they could at least suck my cock off if I was OK with it. I had little idea of what each of them knew, especially the sisters as far as it went with their mom, they had never seen me fuck her.

I was not even asked, Ingrid and mom started pulling clothes off of me as Greta watched. I was pretty hard once they got to my boxers.

There I was naked in front of my in-laws, I had seen this in videos but did not know I would like to be the object of three clothed women's affection. Nothing new until two of them started molesting me in front of Greta. I admit I liked being the only one naked and having my wife enjoy watching her mom and sister have their way with me. It was kind of like I was a stripper the entertainment I guess.

I was on the sofa, with Ingrid and mom on their knees in front of me. They were all over my body, but most of their interest was my cock. They were taking turns sucking it as Greta watched.

Greta told them how hot it was to watch, and that if they got naked, they could take turns riding me, as long as she could watch that too. I had to keep quiet and use my best poker face as they stripped, and took turns riding my cock. With all I had done with them as individual's this was the most thrilling. At least it seemed that way due to the circumstances.

She let them ride me but stopped them before I came.

Then it got weirder when she said, "Mom needs this the most, lets's let the two of them fuck, we can watch and get busy with ourselves."

There I was my naked ass in the air as I fucked mom in front of her two daughters, and I did not hold back. I figured with only one cock available, things could not go any further.

Once I was done with her I could see that we were all naked now, and Greta and Ingrid were sitting kissing each other. Once mom and I got our breath mom was reminiscing about how close Ingrid and Greta were as kids, that even though the room had contained two beds they slept together until they were 8 or 9 and inseparable. She said when they were in their late teens she caught them practicing kissing so they would be better for the boys as their explanation.

Just kidding around I dared them to kiss some more for me now that I was not busy. They teased and gave each other a peck and backed off, and mom called them on it. "That kiss did not look quite like the ones I caught you practicing, get serious your both grown women now."

Well things escalated, their kisses got deeper and longer, and mom and I ended up in each other's arms as we watched them making out. I had never seen Greta with another woman period, and this was with her sister. I like mom, didn't think it was their first time with each other. She and I were getting pretty turned on, we were in an embrace, our naked bodies tightly against each other as we watched.

The two of them ended up on a lounger, eating each other out in front of us, so I figured any restrictions that might have been left, were off, mom must have felt the same way as she now was sucking my cock. It kind of felt like a dream, watching my wife and her hot sister in a 69, while my mother-in-law and I did the same. She is good at all sex acts, and a great cock sucker, I wondered if she gave them lessons, because all three of them can suck a cock.

We were fucked up, and after a few more drinks and sex I must have passed out, the next thing I remembered was waking up in mom and Dad's room. The four of us were naked and spread out on the bed like pick-up sticks. Other than the headache I had from the wine, my balls were in the most pain. I kind of remember them taking turns, and giggling like teen girls, even mom. One would be sucking my dick while the others rimmed me and I remember specifically having all three at once, one with my cock, the other two each sucking a ball. No wonder I was in pain!

There was still some of my cum on Mom's ass cheeks, I don't remember much about that except a recollection of my dick being in both Mom's and Ingrid's ass. Greta, I think passed out first, and Ingrid and mom were taking advantage of that fact and had their asses next to each other and I took turns ass fucking them. I never did that much fucking in one night, no wonder my balls were hurting!

I practically crawled back to the guestroom, I did not see the rest of them till much later, and then I made it a point not to be with all of them all at once for a few days. I guess I no longer had to worry about Greta finding out that I had fucked her mom, that was a load off me.

Nothing was said about the whole thing, nor have we repeated it yet, at least not at this writing.

12