Josh, Greta, Ted and Carla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She found a fairly short one, and I said, "I can see almost all of your ass, and your pussy shows a little, just don't bend over, it is all I can do to keep from coming over there and taking you."

"Good," she said that is what I am going for, baby steps, maybe give him a taste, and save a full pussy shot for later."

"Your having fun with this aren't you"

"A Fucking Blast" then said "plan on fucking me tonight, unless you miss estimated your brother, and he takes me right in front of you, wow, I am having fun, and getting really turned on doing this."

I swear she had rearranged the cupboards after Saturdays thong, and ass showing incident. Ted and I watched her fix breakfast, and reach for some strategically placed ingredients on a high shelf as she cooked. She lifted her arms enough that he had to know all of her ass, and got a preview of her pussy too after that, and probably had good masturbation material for later.

I thought I would fuck with her, and said, "did you forget something Greta" as she was serving our food?"

"I am not your maid, servant, or even your wife, if I forgot something, get it yourself."

"Don't be so snappy, I meant your panties, my brother and I are getting a pretty good show, did you forget them."

She lifted the shirt above her waist, bent forward to look down, the pussy flash she promised, and said, "oops, I guess I did, I forgot we had company, sorry Ted. Well now you saw all of my private parts. I don't like wearing panties in the morning, I guess I will have to remember to wear a longer shirt next time."

"I said, poor Ted, he is not used to your lack of modesty, showing him your private area, are you Ted?"

"I try not to look, she is (your) girlfriend."

The way he said it, ignited a fire in Greta, "I am not his property Ted, we are just roommates with benefits, we give each other freedom to do what we please." realizing she came off kind of snotty to Ted. She said, "sorry Ted for snapping at you, your brother and I are in an open relationship, but we love each other, and usually tell each other about any outside sexual exploits, it turns us both on. Some of his friends have seen me topless, and some of mine have seen his lower half exposed."

That statement surprised him, but not sure if it gave Ted more nerve, or if it would make him afraid to make a move, and have her tell me all about it.

Things went back to normal Monday, we both went to work, and I made sure Ted knew he could have friends over. I figured he was not the type to raid the liquor cabinet or have a party.

I found out I was right about that, as Greta had a short day, Tuesday, and came home while him and a friend, had two girls over. Greta introduced herself, and got them some refreshments, as guys just don't think about that unless they want some themselves. Then she said she left them to their own. Her description of the event to me as she tried not to crack up, "I thought I walked onto the set of, The Big Bang, the girls were not bad looking, but they were just as big of nerds as most of the characters in that series."

Not much progress was made that week as far as getting him to respond, Greta started giving him a little more actual contact, and closeness, just a hand on his arm as she talked to him, anything to get close, and maybe brush him with a breast.

She took things up a level or two, and made a big deal about his chest and tight stomach at the pool one evening, she asked if she could feel his chest and six-pack. It was clear to see he was starting to be a little more comfortable, or maybe even proud to let her admire them. He was not ready for what he got next, nor was I. Greta reached around him, and ran her hands up and down them a couple of times, then she went farther, right down past his waistline, letting her fingers, go under the band of his trunks, and her hands disappeared in them, except for the outline of them I could see. They were on his package for what seemed like a long time for me, likely even longer for Ted, but actually only seconds. The look on his face, told me she more than just shocked him.

"Sorry Ted, I was trying to get down to your thighs, but I liked what I felt better."

It grew quickly after that, and he got in the water to hide his excitement. I, was shocked she groped him like that, but it was erotic to watch, made me hard, and Ted hard, and uncomfortable.

I think her strategy was if she showed him she was attracted to him, he would reciprocate, and make some kind of move. It must have been working, she said when it was just the two of them at the house, he started not wearing a shirt, for her viewing pleasure. He started walking around in mostly just in workout shorts, no briefs so the profile of his manhood stood out.

She said, "when I ask if he wanted to swim with me, he broke out this low cut, tight, speedo type of suit. He wanted to show his manhood, and it was a way to let me know more about what was underneath. I responded by being topless more often myself. First just when sunbathing, then started jumping in the pool that way after each tanning session."

So she was making a little dent in his armor.

Friday Ted was out with his friends, not too worried about him drinking or driving, he does not seem to like beer, and if it was the friends he had at the pool, they did not seem like party animals according to Greta's description.

Saturday night Greta had her paralegal Carla coming over, being a smart ass, she told me she thought Ted, and her might hit it off. She said, "he is just a younger better looking version of you, and she was desperate enough to fuck you." She has called me a cradle robber for sleeping with Carla, she is 24!

I had to snap back at her, "are you sure you can deal with Carla fucking him, and risk getting the cougar of the year award?"

No reply!

Carla, came for dinner, and had been filled in on Ted's lack of carnal knowledge. I grilled some steaks, and we had a nice dinner. Then we went out to the pool area, to sit. We tried to give them some space after we ate, but things did not seem to be going that well, she did her best to get a conversation going, and was getting mostly yes or no, answers to her questions, he was more interested in checking out Greta, and what she was doing.

I decided to see if I could get Ted to have a mixed drink, I know he did not like beer. He said he did not like the taste of whiskey either, but he was not opposed to drinking. He likes ice tea, so it was logical for me to make a pitcher of the Long Island version. I gave him one, and did not lie to him, I told him they contained alcohol. He said they tasted just fine, he could not tell, I figured he would later. We went through the first pitcher pretty quick. I was worried about making another pitcher, because Ted was a rookie, and already seemed to be buzzed. He seemed more confident, and interested in Carla, she is a large breasted knockout that can only get better looking as you drink. But it was Carla and Greta that had hit the drinks hard, they are bigger drinkers than I. So I made another.

We were all feeling good, Carla managed to get on Ted's lap somehow, I don't think he initiated it, but he did not look too uncomfortable with her there, so we were on our way I hoped. Greta, came over to me, and told me we should go into the pool, she had an idea that would either blow his mind, or petrify him. She said try to be enthusiastic, and quick when I got her cue, and I would know what it was. I thought that part of it was a setup with Carla, she likes to swim, and that she probably brought a tiny bikini that barely covers her big breast.

Greta surprised even me, but I knew it was our cue, she jumped up, started stripping, she was already topless before she said, "skinny dip you guys, lets skinny dip, the last one naked has to take three dives off the board, after turning around, and displaying all of their nakedness to the rest of us.

I knew it would be my brother that would hesitate, if he did not run away, and it was. Likely it was the booze that helped keep him there. He stayed, and was not too much behind us, we were all already in, when he stood there beside the pool, and removed his briefs, and his big cock popped out. My brother's fitness blew me away, once naked, you got a better idea of the taper from his chest down to his waist, all muscle, including his legs.

I had not seen him totally naked since he was a baby, my mom always ribbed me when she changed him, telling me he was a stud in the making. Well, I was only 10 back then, it was just a little baby penis to me. I could not remember mine being any different from his, you don't start thinking about your penis much until you go through puberty.

We all three were in shock. Eyes glued to his perfect naked body, and focused on his large penis, that was starting to grow even bigger. It was a surprise to see he was completely shaved, I mean his whole body, like a competitive swimmer. I still just manscape around my pubes. I guess I am behind times, and maybe I underestimate his maturity, and how much he is up to the latest trends to some degree. It clearly makes what you have stand out more, and he had a lot to display.

Greta trying not to let Ted hear her, "My God Carla, you owe me, I got you a genuine stud, if you can get him in the sack you are going to get a good fucking. I guess you don't want to trade brothers, you've more than just seen Josh's cock, you gave it a test drive."

"He's all mine," Carla said back to her, "some more ice tea, and a blow job, and that big cock will be in my little pussy."

It's funny that us guys refer to our cocks as big. With girls, they usually describe their pussy's as, "my little pussy."

Ted, was not so shy about showing all he had, I think once you are forced to be naked in front of girls with their blessing, you gain courage. At his age with a fit body, a little booze in your system, you are just naturally proud of what you are showing off. Men think women just live to see our cocks in a situation like that. It's just that you usually don't do anything naked with girls until you have gone through all the other steps, you have to get a bra off to feel her breast, but they are usually still in her top, or if you finger her, it's with her pants still on, and your hands down them.

My little brother looked so proud, as he slowly walked to the end of the board, did a full turn, to whistles and applause, then struck a pose. He knew what he was doing for the girls. He lifted his arms up over his head in a classic diving pose, making his young athletic physique stand out for what it is, paused a moment, then did a perfect arced dive. It was like watching an Olympic athlete, only they are not naked with their large endowment at half-mast, hanging from their groin as they dive. I was proud of his fitness, and happy to see his new-found confidence. I don't think I was ever, that comfortable in front of strangers while naked, but I never had his body despite my participation in athletics. He took his time, after each dive, parading himself by the girls on his way back to the board, giving them a good look of all of him.

By the time he stood on the board, for his third dive, the girls were practically drooling. Ted was totally erect, his youthful cock was sticking out straight in front of him now, a product of all the attention he was getting, he was not a bit embarrassed. I remembered Greta once, swimming with some of her friends, they were all drunk, and one dared her to pull down my trunks. Greta always has to take things over the top, and pulled them all the way off and threw them over the fence. They were drunk enough to make all kinds of complementary, and profane comments. No one even touched it, but I got an immediate hardon from the attention, and the thought, or dream, that it might go further. I did not even try to fetch them until their interest waned.

After his last dive, he swam over to Carla, and he gave her a kiss, and she took the chance to push up against his cock, and gave him a real kiss, he was no stranger to kissing, he stayed in for a long one, and a couple more. Greta and I, were locked in arms too, she had a look on her face I had rarely seen, and was speechless at first, then said, "My God, I have never seen a naked man look that good, your little brother looks like a nude Greek statue in an art museum."

I agreed, but told her, with the exception that he has a bigger penis, then they do.

Thinking that we might do some kind of activity, as the night was young. I suggested the old-fashioned game of chicken fighting, we called it chick fighting when you had girls on your shoulders. You lift your girl up on your shoulders, hold them on by their legs, and let them try to knock each other off. It's fun for us guys, especially when the girls are naked, feeling their pussy pressing on your neck. We got the game underway, and I forgot how big Carla's tits were until they were flopping around as they tried to push each other off of us, her belly button piercing jiggled too. Now I was getting hard as well, having my girls pussy grinding into my neck, and as I looked at Carla, and her sexy body.

We decided to switch partners after a while, lets just say it was suggested by Greta. She looked so good up there trying to keep her balance, her pussy on his neck. Carla is tough, her and I were pushing both Greta and Ted into the shallow water, it was just up above our knees, again exposing our rock hard cocks. I felt a little intimidated, but I guess it proved to be a bonding experience for us brothers too. All the flirting, and absolute sexual teasing over the last week from Greta, and having her pussy on his neck, had such an effect on Ted's long, and thick cock. I admit mine was bigger with Carla on my back too, we all need a strange touch now and then.

When our game was over, and we all went to the outside shower, it's so nice having a pool area as private as ours is, it's not a huge house or lot, but it was built for Florida, and outdoor living. I am so glad Greta found it, it was a good buy, as it was a liquidation of assets in a divorce settlement. I turned on the propane fire pit, no one went for clothes, once you have enough alcohol, and have broken that taboo, it no longer is.

We just wrapped towels around us, and sat around the fire. Not a lot of talking, some kissing, but no heavy petting, we did nothing sexual in front of each other. But we were across from each other, and both girls sat a way that suggested they were trying to get the others to notice their pussy's. I think Ted was still just as interested in Greta's, if not more then he was Carla's that was right there next to him. He really had a crush on Greta, and with her seductive behavior, it seemed to be building. I hoped that getting fucked by Carla, and I knew at that point she was going to jump him as soon as she got the opportunity, it might put more than just a dent in his armor, so to speak.

Greta and I eventually excused ourselves, said goodnight with a kiss to both of them. Greta's kisses to both of them were a lot more intimate than mine. I always wanted to see her with a girl, mostly as a threesome.

Just to cement things for the two of them, I said "stay over Carla, you have been drinking, you guys have been naked together, I am sure you don't mind sharing the bed in the guest room.

We barely got to our room, and on the bed before Greta had my cock in her mouth. She was really horny, and not from looking at (my) naked body. But she was not done fucking with me, she held my cock at the base, waved it back and forth, and said, "it may be smaller than Ted's, but it's just so cute, and it is always around for me since we live together."

"Unless you get a chance to jump my little brother that is, he is here another week, you are hot for his young body, and big cock, and he is in lusting for you, if not in love with you."

No more words from her, just action, I was kind of glad I did not have more than she could handle. She can take mine all the way down her throat, my knob feels so good down there. I was glad I had some alcohol in my system, it makes me last longer. I soon moved down to her pleasure spot, and had her squirming now too. We ended up in a long 69 session, I just love spending time down there. It is a game of getting her off without going off yourself, and ending the session.

We were both loaded, and fucked longer than I can remember in a while. We went through all of each other's favorite positions, and ended with her holding her ankles, and me pile driving that beautiful little pussy of hers, and hard, responding to her vocal request. I remember cumming, but nothing more, I woke up the next morning sprawled out on my back, with my cock glued to my leg in dried cum.

We all showed up in clothes at breakfast, Ted was a whole new man, more talkative, and hanging on to Carla like they were long time lovers. Greta set it all up, but I think she was now showing a little jealousy. She has given herself a crush, trying to get him to have one for her.

After we all ate, Carla announced her departure, Ted walked her to her car, and it was a long goodbye. He came back in, and went to his room looking a little lost. Greta got a long text from Carla as soon as she got home. She said, "in brief, I swallowed his cock, then I sucked a load out of the big boy in record time, he put that monster in me, and pumped the next one out inside me, taking almost enough time to get me off, the third was after a long fuck, one orgasm, and was all over my breast and belly. By the look in his eyes, think if we would've gone again, I might have got a marriage proposal. I felt like I was 18 again, only this time it was not me thinking I was in love. I will give you more details at work."

We heard Carla's name a lot the rest of that weekend, mostly in questions about her. I had worried a little that he might take his first fuck with an experienced woman as love, and it seemed like he had it bad. I waited for Carla and Greta to talk about it Monday, I had a week-long business trip, so they were on their own.

Greta called me Monday night, and we facetimed. She told me that Ted has been texting Carla, and wants her to call him. It's bad she said, then since I am not a computer whiz, and do not know how safe it is to get naked on Facetime, but we did, as she gave me Carla's review of the love making, and Ted's cock. She said he was a little awkward, did not offer oral, and that she did not press him. But he had no trouble getting her off with his cock. She said that she barely had to stimulate her clit to get off, he filled her so much, and lasted longer each time. We got so hot we, masturbated together as Greta finished the review. I just love watching her finger herself as I jerk off a load, not like being there but better than phone sex.

We talked a little afterwards, I told her that Ted is going to need to be fucked by another girl to get over being in love with Carla, and since she set that whole thing up, she is it. She said Carla told her the same thing, and that it's a big sacrifice she will have to make for me, but she is willing to make it.

I begged to differ, she wants his cock in her, and bad, I made her promise to make notes. I told her I want to hear about it in detail, and to do it quick because I have 4 more days away from her that we need fodder for phone sex.

She called me Tuesday night, said she had laid down the groundwork for the seduction that afternoon, as she had another short court day. She said she was taking Wednesday off, maybe work from home if she has time, but she planned on fucking my brother, maybe even twice!

Greta, talked, and talked, I just listened, as I was edging.

"I made sure to tell him about taking the next day off, and that I had so much fun that weekend, that I want to spend some more alone time with him."