Josh, Greta, Ted and Carla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just revealed the elephant in the room, and ask. "OK, guys, lets just get this out of our systems and then just have a fun day. I know we all probably have our minds in the same area, sex.

Ted, this visit has been great, I feel closer to you than ever before. I admit, both Greta and I have been trying to get you into a place of social, and sexual confidence, we have both been where you are, going off to a school, not knowing anyone. You are a smart man, yes you are a man in progress, and have enough pressure just deciding what you want to do with your life education and career wise, few people end up with the same major they selected the first year.

I told him, "Greta is over there pantie-less again, not an everyday thing, and you can't take your eyes off of her, nor can I. So tell me what you would like to do Ted, sexually I mean, just tell us, and we will be honest about ourselves."

"Well, I know I am shy, and backward sexually, but I love sex. I have watched porn a few years, and always had a strong desire to have sex with someone besides myself, and be good at it. I want to please a woman, and not just myself. With Carla and Greta at first, I was more into getting off, Greta has shown me there is more to it, and a different pleasure to be had by making my partner happy. My confidence is up, but I feel so good with Greta. I am sorry I am not able to resist, but I do know I am going to have to learn that too. I can't believe I am saying all this, for the first time I feel like I am amongst people who really care for me, and can communicate it."

I told him, "I am so glad you feel that way, we both love you. Greta loves teaching you, and I love hearing about it. Yes, I am talking about the sexual pleasure we are getting, in addition to the joy of helping someone we both love. I wish I would have been more there for you growing up, but I was grown up and gone, before you hit puberty. Greta and I had some of our best sex ever last night, just hearing about you and Greta's fuckathon when I was gone. I always liked hearing about her sex with others, and sharing mine with her. I am just going to throw it out there, I would like to see my brother make love to my best girl just once, I said I would be honest."

I could see Greta's face just light up with excitement, was not sure if it was just because she would get to fuck Ted again, or if getting watched fucking was too hard to resist. It was likely both things together, it was for me, although I would prefer it would be her hot sister watching Greta and I, but maybe I can teach him something.

Greta, "Wow, this is getting a little sappy, and I am losing the mood, just kidding." She pulled off her, well my shirt, and said, "Well I am ready, but I want my first MMF, yes I want to have two men take me at once, and the fact that it would be two brothers, well, it sounds so much more kinky! For it to be brothers that I love, makes me more comfortable with the idea. Let's go fuck!"

Ted, "as your big brother, this is an order, pickup that beautiful naked woman over there, I want you to feel, how it feels to have, and carry a beautiful naked woman in your arms, and how precious they look in them. Carry her to our bedroom for your last lesson."

Ted picked her up, despite all the sex they have had, animal sex as Greta has described it. He was a little timid putting his arm under her naked ass, and around her her back in front of me I guess. It was something to see. Greta, did not have to act, she put her arms around the big muscular guy's neck, and her head on his shoulder. She had such a look of contentment, she just surrendered herself to the big strong guy. I hoped this was not a mistake, but I also regret not having the courage to go with the flow, on many occasions in my past. I followed them to the master, just taking in the view of two people I love, and I really wanted to see engage each other, I guess I am a voyeur of some degree, nothing wrong with that, it's not as perverted as being a peep.

We walked into the room, and Ted placed her on the bed, as we undressed. I had no plan for this, it was new to me, all of us I guess. Greta was just laying up on the pillows watching two brothers she was going to have sex with get naked. I felt on the same level sexually with him, he had better tools, but I know how to use mine better from experience. I was hoping for Greta to take over, she often does, she knows what instructions he needs better than I do. Telling her, "you are in charge, baby, you have two men, brothers, at your beckon call."

I could see her smile, and use the confidence that has made her such a good attorney, she took charge.

"OK, you two," as she moved, sideways on the bed, to let her head off the side. "This will open up my throat to see how much of both of your big cocks I can take. You got the top Josh, and Ted you take the bottom. Josh can help by watching you, and seeing what you are doing, I can help by just being honest about how you are doing, just listen to me, the noises I make and watch my body react. Then you can switch places and watch a pro that knows that place of mine very well, and what I like him to do down there. I get to just enjoy, being taken, by two wonderful brothers, a cock in my mouth, and a tongue in my pussy."

Ted and I were a little timid, this was taking being close to a whole new level, but Greta was fine, she was just laying there with her legs wide open waiting to be pleasured by two men, tables turned I guess. I would just like to lay back and have her and Carla take care of me. (Yes, I want an MFF with Greta and another hotie, Carla maybe, just have to figure out how to let Greta know without just asking.) She was excited, there was no doubt about that, she is not a giggler, but can't hold still when she is. She was just beautiful in that pose, to me, she is the most beautiful woman in the world, and I think Ted's feelings may be the same. It has been clear her full 10 years older than him, does not bother him. My mother does not show a lot of love, though I know she does love us, Greta's love has not just been sexual, it's clear she really cares for him.

Ted crawled up and took her thighs in his hands as he entered her crotch, and then her pussy with his tongue. I slowly slipped my cock in her mouth as I watched him. It was just a special moment. I did not give him any tips as we went, he seemed to have figured out where to go, and what to do. My idea was to wait and tell him my opinion of his skills later. I was just lost in the newness and the pleasure of the event. Greta has good oral skills and was not slighting me in the least. I breached the border between her mouth and throat, as I love the feel of it. It was our first time at this angle with her receiving pleasure at the other end, and I did not want to force her, I am not into that.

Ted was doing fine, I found that Greta would release my cock, every time he gave her pleasure. I quickly figured out what I would tell him, he was just fine in knowing where to go, like a performer on a stage, he just needed to learn how to read the room, in this case his lover at the time. It takes time to learn, and gain confidence, it can't be taught. With his tools, (yes, I mean that big cock I am a little jealous of.) and more practice he is going to give a lot of pleasure, and eventually in a college atmosphere, he will get plenty of opportunities, yes like the song, "Girls Talk", they really do. Not unlike business, word of mouth means something.

Greta, became more involved in my pleasure, and reached to pull me by my thighs to let me know she wanted to take my manhood deeper. The pleasure for me was fantastic. I was on my toes in pleasure as I felt her hold my knob deep in her throat.

I figured it was time to switch places, I was worried about the pleasure and newness of the situation, and that it might set me off, so I made that decision. On the other end, Greta's pleasure seemed to be waning a little too, she was not letting go of me to tell him he was in the right spot as much. Ted's mistake was just because you receive some praise, that does not mean to just stay in that spot with the same move. The next time she released me I pulled back. Ted followed my lead, and backed out too.

"My God you two, this is like sexual heaven, Ted you are getting better each time. I feel like I am being worshiped, it is not a joy I imagined came with a threesome."

I said, "Seeing your excitement, and reactions is a joy for me too, I might become a cuckold from this, just kidding, I think. I can't wait to see you take Ted's cock though, this is special."

I moved in on Greta, and could see right away, she released a lot of her juices. I could tell by the pinkness of her labia, and around it, he certainly stimulated it enough for the brain to send more blood down there. I could also see her clit was protruding, something you learn, and went directly to it, before further exploration. It is important to tease, by moving around but not forgetting the main target.

I had to be careful to not let the sight of my brothers fantastic physique, and manhood, as he fed it to my girl, distract me. But it was something to see, not something I could have ever dreamed that would happen.

I went on with my goal of trying to get Greta off, knowing Ted was watching me, it made me feel like a good big brother doing his for him. It was not long before I scored, or Ted and I did, because he had helped to get her to that point, just could not finish the job. She pushed him back and gasp, "Oh God, Oh God!" what you always want to hear, she was shaking, and verbal. "You guys, you are fantastic, I love you both. Ted, I still want to actually swallow most, if not all of you, but I need, no, I have to be fucked right now. I just can't wait for the warm seed of both of you."

I suggested that Greta reposition herself, I know having your head hanging down backwards is not something to try to maintain. I was not sure I wanted to be second in her. Then I realized I was overthinking things, thinking her vagina might stay the size it has to adapt to, to receive Ted. He is not that big, I have never considered myself undersized, nor has it ever been mentioned by anyone but Greta, or myself in jest.

I was glad I was the first to observe, I did not suggest two at once again, because she made it clear she just wanted fucked, and I wanted to observe. Then take my turn, to feel what it is like to be observed to see how it felt. I moved to a chair in the corner, out of their vision, but a good angle for me to be able to take them in from the side, and below.

It was beautiful, seeing the look on Greta's face, as my brother approached her, her arms out, legs spread to receive him, she could not hold still. Greta looked like a kid at Christmas, who just discovered they got what they wanted, and just could not get it unwrapped to play with quick enough. It too, reminded me of us when we were still new, there is something special about being new, just like there is being comfortable with each other.

It was odd seeing my brothers muscular naked ass, and him preparing to have a sexual act with my girl. He moved up to her, his balls, and hard cock hanging down. I decided right then to completely shave down there, and start going to the gym! She just could not wait, and leaned forward to guide him in her, and did. Seeing her arms go up, and wrap tightly around his neck, like when he was carrying her to the room, was just special. Her legs now up, knees bent, and touching the sides of his ass, as he slowly stroked her. It was not long before she was asking for more, and harder. Then she started moaning, followed by breathing harder. Her holding him so tight and lovingly, had an effect on Ted. Being younger and having a fresh load of cum to release, he naturally sped up, and pounded her to get his few seconds of heaven, but she loved it. I always knew when she dug her heels into my ass missionary, and then moved to wrap her arms around my back to pull me close with my head next to her, that she was done kissing, she just wanted fucked.

It was only about 3-4 minutes, before I heard him grunt, and pull out and shoot his load on her, as I watched, he paused not more than 10-20 seconds before he pulled back off of her. I could now see the cum ropes on her wonderful breast, and the little puddle on her belly. She was just beginning to become flushed, her face and neck were light pink.

As soon as Ted dismounted, I could see she was excited, holding out her arms for me now. She was moving her body around again, looking just as excited as when she first held her arms out for Ted, it made me feel good. I ask if she wanted me to get her a towel, now hurry I need you now, you are my #1, and she reached down and rubbed his cum in, instead. She said, I want both of your cum on, or in me when I go to sleep tonight, shoot yours in me my love.

I moved up over her, and started kissing her as I entered and started stroking, again she just wanted fucked and told me again, by pulling me down like she did Ted. I could feel his not yet dried cum on my chest as she did, but it did not bother me, we are brothers, we were not close before, but are now. I sped up, and tried to push myself up to try to get my shaft as close to her clit as possible, I could feel it on some strokes it was swollen in excitement.

With her being already excited I managed to get her to cum quite quickly, and felt like I could go a lot longer, and hopefully get her to cum again. I wanted to last awhile, It was just as special being watched fuck, it did not bother me that it was my brother. I continued, and started to speed up, and joined her in her state of heavy breathing, her moaning seemed genuine, it was special what we were having. We told each other later, how being watched was so new and exciting. You have to keep trying new things to keep your sex lives fresh.

I got her off again, this was a bigger "O", and she was more vocal, and then I got serious, pushed her legs up, and gave her all I had speed and depth wise until I gave her an explosive cumshot, it felt special too. Like it does when you have done without, or like you remember having during your first times. I just rolled off, and we laid on our back to get our breath.

Surprisingly, we heard from, "Quiet Ted", a nickname my parents and I gave him but have let up on since then. "You guys, you're just beautiful, your love making shows your love for each other. I can't believe this happened, but am so happy you let me do this with you. I love you both."

Now we were lost for words, his "I love you" was so sincere, Greta teared up, and I tried to hold back, that is what us men do.

We just had a regular pool day after that, he and I watched some football later, his university was playing their season opener, not sure he was interested. Every time I saw a beautiful young coed, I would point her out, and wanted to say, that is the kind of girl that guys are afraid to ask out, but I did not want to become our dad. Turned out, watching the game was a good excuse to nap for us both.

Greta fixed some homemade lasagna for dinner, I told her it was a favorite of his, and he ate more than the both of us together, so I know he liked it. We had a nice evening I made some drinks, and was glad to see Ted did not over do it, he had just one, a pretty good buzz for a rookie. We opened up about a few things, pretty much letting each other know that we love, and are proud of each other.

It was a little sad watching him load up and go Sunday, we had a great time having him.

Greta said, "I think he will be fine at school, but if he shows up at spring break for a refresher course, I will have to be a good girlfriend-in-law, and give it to him, so just remember, you started it."

I replied, "what do you say we go watch each other abuse ourselves live this time, you know like we did over Facetime, and just see where it goes. I have missed being you #1 man for the last two weeks?"