Josh, Jake and Sally

Story Info
Casual sex between black friend and white housewife.
3.4k words
4.14
39.5k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifeseed
Wifeseed
528 Followers

One day Josh got an unexpected surprise when he came home. "Honey," said his wife Sally. "I have some big news. I'm pregnant."

This was shocking because Josh couldn't be the father. He'd had a vasectomy.

"I don't understand," said Josh, in a state of bewilderment. "Are you cheating on me?"

"No."

"Then it can only be...?"

"That's right," said Sally. She took Josh's hand and she placed it on her belly. She wasn't quite showing, but it wouldn't be long now.

If Sally wasn't cheating, then there was only one way she could be pregnant.

Josh thought back to that evening when it happened.

****

It was Spring break. Josh's old friend Jake was visiting town for the weekend. Jake had left the town to go to Michigan state. It was the first time Josh had a chance to see Jake in more than two years. Josh and Sally invited Jake over for a Sunday evening dinner.

The doorbell rang.

"Wow," said Josh, clapping his friend on the shoulder. "You've really changed, Jake!"

Jake had always been a nerd in high school. Tall as a bean-pole, but scrawny and thin. Which was unusual, because Jake was black. You'd do a double-take in the school library to see a coal-black sophomore with all the white boys playing "Magic: The Gathering". Well, not any more. Two years at college had transformed Jake completely. He was ripped to the bone now, muscles visible underneath his polo shirt.

"Good to see you, Josh, old buddy," said Jake. He pushed his way into the apartment, almost knocking Josh over. Jake and Josh used to be nerdy best friends, but Jake was not a nerd any more.

"You look amazing!" said Sally, stepping out of the kitchen.

Sally was wearing a pretty denim vest over a cotton shirt. Her light blue skirt stopped just above her knees, showing off a pair of beautiful legs. Josh had really lucked out. He had dated Sally before she started blooming. Picture a nerdy guy like Josh with a babe like Sally on his arm. You wouldn't believe it if you didn't know them from their high school days. Josh's buddies all stopped teasing him when his high-school sweetheart suddenly grew tits and let her pretty blonde hair down.

"Heeeey you're looking good yourself, Sal!" said Jake. He playfully pinched Sally's nipple through her shirt.

"Stop it!" Sally giggled.

"Wow, man, I can hardly even recognize you," said Josh. He diplomatically ignored the liberties Jake was taking with his wife right in front of him.

"Yeah well, the row team will do that," said Jake. "What's for dinner, bro? I'm starving."

All throughout dinner Jake and Sally flirted.

"Man, you'd fit right in at the sorority," he winked at her. "Trust me. I've known a few sorority girls."

"A nerd like you? Yeah right," Sally stuck her tongue out. But she was clearly only teasing him. Josh was painfully aware of the fact Sally was staring hungrily at Jake throughout the entire meal.

The three of them finished a bottle of white wine along with the seafood Sally had prepared.

"Mmmm, that's some fine cooking," said Jake, leaning back in his seat and relaxing. "Forget the sorority. Baby, you might be GIRLFRIEND material!"

"Oh hush," Sally giggled. "Look." She held up her hand to show off her wedding ring. Despite being married, she was feeling turned on from Jake's shameless flirting. She could feel her panties getting wet.

"Shall I clear the table?" said Josh.

"I've got it," said Sally.

The housewife gathered the plates up and, with a playful wiggle in her hips, she carried them over to the kitchen sink.

Jake didn't hang around the table to chat with Josh. After all that flirting, the black college student had something different in his mind now besides chit-chat.

Sally put the plates in the kitchen sink. Jake followed her and pushed up behind her, pinning her.

"Jake!" said Sally, giggling and grinning. "What are you doing!"

Instead of answering, Jake unzipped his jeans. With practiced movements, he pulled out his big black cock, at the same time pushing Sally's skirt and panties aside.

"Oh!" said Sally. She could feel Jake's big purple cock-head rubbing her little pussy.

The pretty white housewife instinctively opened her legs wider. Her pussy was soaking from all the flirting at the dinner table. She wiggled her pretty hips and pushed back, helping Jake get inside her.

Josh was just staring from the dining room. He was wide-eyed. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Jake starting thrusting into Sally from behind, slowly working inch after inch of big bare black cock into her.

"Oh Jake!" Sally whined, lustfully.

She was breathing heavy. She gasped when Jake grabbed her tits and started squeezing them through her shirt.

Josh thought: He's gonna pull out, right??

Sally wasn't on any kind of birth control, since Josh was fully snipped and completely 100% impotent.

Did I mention Jake was black? Coal black. And to answer Josh's question: No. Jake had no intention of pulling out. After two years banging sorority girls, Jake felt entitled to cum inside any white girl he wanted to. Doesn't matter if she has a boyfriend, doesn't matter if she has a fiance. Why should it matter if she's married? College life had conditioned Jake to believe his black sperm was a gift.

The confident black collegian sped his thrusts up. He was fully inside of Sally now, stretching her pussy out WAY more than Josh could ever stretch her. She was leaning way forward over the sink now, thrusting back against Jake, like a dog in heat.

"Oh my goodness," said Sally. Her pretty voice quivered uncontrollably. "Stop it, Jake! Stop it! You're gonna make me CUMMMMMM!!"

Jake grabbed Sally's hair and turned her face to the side so he could kiss her. And not just any kiss. A passionate, scandalous, black-on-white french-kiss. Imagine being in Josh's shoes. Sitting at the dining room table watching your WIFE make out with a tall dark muscular black guy while he's fucking her like a little snowbunny!

"Mmmm!" Sally protested. "Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

Then she started cumming. Hard.

Josh had never heard his wife cum like that. She was whimpering like a slut, out of her mind with pleasure. Only Jake's tongue, probing her mouth, kept her from screaming loud enough to alert the whole apartment building. Only Jake's body and his cock, pinning her against the kitchen sink, kept her from collapsing to the floor in a love-stupid heap.

Jake started grunting. Josh watched in horror as Jake's quick strong jabs became slower, longer, more intense thrusts. Then Jake stopped thrusting completely. His big black cock was deep inside Sally's fertile pussy. His big angry cock-head was kissing her cervix. His huge black balls twitched and he started pumping gallons of black sperm in the housewife. He was seeding her and breeding her. Sally was completely unprotected. The LAST thing she had been expecting was a big strong bull to dump rivers of cum in her and impregnate her. As much thick babyjuice as Jake was pumping inside her, Josh should've known right away that his wife would be thoroughly knocked up, inseminated and blackbred. I guess Josh was naive though. That's why it was such a shock six weeks later when Sally broke the news to him.

"Oh. My. Gosh," panted Sally when she finally caught her breath.

Jake casually pulled out and zipped his pants up. Sally's panties slid back into place, to keep that healthy black lovejuice bottled inside her.

"Thanks for the dinner, man," said Jake. "Look at the time. I've gotta head out, Josh. It's been fun seeing you again, both of yous."

"Come back soon!" said Sally, giving Jake a hug at the front door.

Josh was in such shock, he barely managed to wish his friend goodbye properly.

"Baby did you see what Jake did in the kitchen???" said Sally.

Josh nodded dumbly.

"Oh my gosh baby, I can't believe it, he's AMAZING!" said Sally. "Look baby, feel how wet I am!"

Sally grabbed Josh's hand and pushed it under her skirt so he could feel how soaking wet her panties were.

"Baby can you believe how HORNY I am??" she said.

"Umm, I don't think that's just your horny pussy," said Josh. It was obviously Jake's thick copious sperm soaking Sally's panties. You could literally SMELL the damage Jake had left with that big fat black babymaker.

"Come ON, I need to get FUCKED!" said Sally.

She grabbed Josh's hand and dragged him to the bedroom.

Josh was startled to realize he had a raging hard boner. When had that happened? Had he actually gotten hard watching his friend breed his wife just now?

"Honey what are you doing!!" said Sally. "Just because I'm horny doesn't mean we skip foreplay."

To Sally, "foreplay" only meant one thing: oral sex from her husband. She made Josh go down on her before every single love-making session.

Josh was still in such a daze, he hardly knew what we was doing. Sally shifted her hips and a great big glob of fertile black cum gushed out. Josh's lapped it up instinctively.

Something came over Josh, some primitive animal instinct. He started DEVOURING his pretty wife's black-cum-filled pussy. Jake was some kind of sex machine or something, he had absolutely FLOODED Sally with DNA. Josh could hardly slurp the creampie up as fast as it was gushing out. There was enough black seed in Sally to knock up a whole village full of housewives. Evolutionary instincts prodded Josh to slurp up cum from his wife's pussy, a last ditch method of birth control, as if it were possible to eat enough sperm from her to protect her vulnerable eggs from Jake's potent babymaking seed.

Finally Josh couldn't wait any more. He jumped on top of his beautiful loving wife and pushed his seven-inch white penis inside her. Josh wasn't small, by any means, but Jake was fucking HUGE. Sally could barely feel her husband after getting so stretched out. There was something intimate, vulnerable, and deeply loving about the way her husband was straining against her and yet barely making her feel anything.

Josh's penis was hard as steel and bigger than it had ever been, but it was completely futile because of his vasectomy. All he was accomplishing was to push Jake's healthy black babyjuice deeper and deeper inside her.

Finally Josh came. Jake's superior black semen was so thick and healthy that all Josh's seed dripped right out of Sally, unable to compete at all.

****

For weeks following the incident, Josh and Sally spent a lot of time talking about what had happened. As a couple, they were open with each other. They would stay up late sipping wine and talking about this and that and everything. Or they would go to bed and talk together while cuddling. A lot of words were traded about Sally's little 'encounter'.

For example, Sally would say: "Honey, are you hurt that I had sex with Jake in our kitchen?"

"Hmmm," Josh said thoughtfully, rubbing Sally's back. They were under the blanket together.

"Not really," said Josh. "I mean, it's not like you played any part in it. It was all Jake. He just grabbed you and had his way with you."

"But I could have resisted," said Sally.

"Maybe," said Josh. "But it happened so quickly. And Jake's a friend of ours. Besides, he's so big now. I doubt even *I* could stop him. Much less you."

"Thanks, darling," said Sally. "I'm so happy you're not mad at me."

Or else, Josh would say: "Did it feel good when Jake molested you? I mean physically."

"Uhh, yeah," said Sally.

"What did you like about it?"

"Uhhh, I liked how confident and bold he was." Sally blushed a little. They were sipping wine on the couch. 'Dark Side of the Moon' was playing on the stereo.

"Do you wish I was more confident and bold like that?" said Josh.

"I love you just the way you are," said Sally. She kissed his cheek.

"What about when he came in you?" said Josh. "Did it feel good when he came in you?"

"Oh my goodness yes," said Sally, blushing more. Her cheeks almost matched the color of the wine they were drinking. "Honey, his cock was so BIG and when he came it got even BIGGER. I think the head almost went in my womb, his cock was so deep inside me."

"Did you feel the sperm when it shot out?"

"Yes honey, and I could feel his big huge cock, like, pulsing." Sally started squirming. All this talk was getting her horny. "It wasn't like when you cum, darling. Do you think vasectomies change the way sperm feels? With Jake I could feel his sperm gushing into me. I could feel its warmth, filling up my belly."

Or else Sally would say something like: "Honey, are you mad at Jake because of what happened in the kitchen?"

"Uhhhh," Josh was stumped for a long time. They were in bed again now, this time with the covers off. They were facing each other, Sally's pretty leg was draped over Josh. They had just finished love-making.

"I can't really blame Jake," Josh said finally. "For one thing, you're so pretty."

Sally smiled at the compliment.

"You're so pretty I think every man would like to molest you over a kitchen sink. Jake's just the only guy with the balls to do it."

"He's got balls all right," Sally said dreamily.

"And Jake's so assertive now," said Josh. "So much different than in high school. Something about the way he acts, and the way he projects himself. It's like it's just somehow natural he gets to have his way with you."

"Oh honey, you're so understanding," said Sally. "I love you." *kiss*

Or, on another evening, sipping wine on the couch again: "Honey, I dreamed about Jake last night..."

"Really?" said Josh, suddenly interested.

"Honey do you promise you won't get mad or jealous if I tell you about it?"

"I promise."

"In the dream, you and I were making love. You were on top of me. I felt so much love for you. Like my heart was bursting full of love for you," Sally said.

Josh gave her a little kiss on the cheek, listening to her dream story.

"And because I loved you so much I wanted to get you more excited," said Sally. "So I started kissing you all over, and touching you all over. I was trying to work you up, turn you on more and more."

"Did it work?" said Josh.

"Yeah," said Sally. "You got more excited and I could even feel your thing getting bigger."

Sally reached down and started stroking Josh's bulge through his pajama pants.

"What happened next?" said Josh.

"Well honey I kept on doing that, and you were getting more and more excited. I was talking dirty to you, whispering in your ear, and even putting my tongue in your ear. Your thingy kept getting BIGGER and BIGGER, but not just that, honey. Just like your thing was getting bigger, your whole entire body was getting bigger, too. And your skin was getting darker, too. The hornier you got, in this dream of mine, the more you turned into Jake!"

"Fuuuck," said Josh. Sally was rubbing his bulge as she spoke to him, and he really was getting harder, just like in Sally's wet dream.

"I realized what was happening," said Sally. "I realized: Josh's dick is getting bigger and it's turning into Jake's cock, and Josh is turning into Jake! I got real excited and I wanted to push it further. So I started calling you 'Jake'. 'Oh Jake you're so big and so black,' I said. I was trying to get you more excited so your transformation into Jake would be complete. 'Oh Jake you're so much better than my husband,' I said. 'Oh Jake, your big black cock is making me feel so good.'"

"Ugghhh," said Josh. His penis was as hard as steel now, and Sally tugged his pajama pants down so she could rub his member bare.

"Baby, it worked! In the dream, when I started calling you 'Jake' and dirty-talking you, it got you SOOO excited your thing actually swelled up to the size of Jake's cock. All your muscles and your pecs and your whole entire body swelled up, and got darker, until it was Jake on top of me instead of you."

"How did that make you feel?" said Josh, voice rasping.

"Oh honey it felt so amazing," said Sally. "My entire body was in ecstacy. Your body had turned into Jake's body and you were so big, and so black, and so beautiful, just like Jake, honey. 'Oh Jake!!' I said. 'Jake, you're so wonderful!' You, or Jake, whoever it was, was really pounding me good in this dream now. My whole body was shaking, one little orgasm after another. 'Oh Jake!' I said. 'Cum inside me!'"

"When he came inside you, was it my cum or his cum?" said Josh.

"Baby it was HIS cum, and it made me so happy," said Sally. "I felt it gushing in and flooding my womb, burning me up inside. I started cumming SO HARD. I was just crying out his name and cumming and cumming."

Sally's dream was too much for poor Josh. He fucking lost it and came in Sally's hand.

Gradually, Jake drifted out of their conversations. The thing in the kitchen had just spontaneously happened, and Josh didn't bear any grudges. The couple would occasionally mention Jake while teasing or flirting. But overall, things went back to normal. The comfortable, predictable life of a happily married, happily loving couple, even if yes, one time the wife happened to get casually railed over the kitchen sink by her husband's black friend while her husband watched from the dining room. Stranger things have happened, so it's not surprising Josh and Sally fell back into their usual routines. It was almost like the thing with Jake never really happened. Like it was just some kind of shared fantasy.

And then, six weeks after the encounter, Sally confronted Josh with her big surprising announcement.

****

"Are you sure you haven't done ANYTHING with ANYONE that could explain how you got pregnant??" said Josh.

"Honey!" said Sally. "Don't you trust me??? I'm your faithful well-behaved wife. You know I would never cheat on you!"

"Then it's absolutely positively Jake's?" said Josh.

"There's no other possible explanation!" said Sally.

"Fuck," said Josh.

"What?" said Sally.

"Do you know what that means?" said Josh. "You're gonna have a black baby. Everyone'll know you got bred by a big black cock."

"Oh fuck," said Sally. "I never even thought of that."

There was a long silent pause.

Then Sally said: "Fuck. That's kind of hot, baby."

Actually, it was even worse than Josh imagined.

You see, Jake hadn't just pumped one black baby in Sally. That one innocent kitchen-sink liaison had resulted in a pair of black TWINS!

Not only was Josh gonna be a father, he was gonna be a father twice over. Everyone was gonna see him raising not just one, but TWO scandalous mixed-race babies.

When Josh found out it was twins, he almost died of humiliation.

Sally on the other hand was ecstatic. "Honey can you believe it???" she said. "Jake and I must be really compatible!"

"Yeah," said Josh hoarsely. "Really compatible."

****

Three years later, Jake swung through town again. He didn't have a lot of time, but he made sure to grab a bite at Josh's and Sally's place. And he made sure to molest Sally in the kitchen again.

All Josh could think was: please don't be twins this time, please don't be twins this time.

Well, it wasn't twins. I guess Jake isn't superhuman after all. His second encounter with Sally only resulted in a single black baby in her belly. Josh was relieved, but Sally was devastated. She loved that first pair of black babies so much she really wanted more twins.

"Honey?" she said to Josh a year later, nursing her black newborn.

"Yes darling?" said Josh. He would never admit it, but he secretly loved watching Jake's babies nursing on Sally's pretty breasts. The skin color contrast was beautiful and it helped Josh bond with all those children his friend gave them.

"Darling I really wanna have twins again," said Sally. "Honey since I've already gotten pregnant by him twice now, you don't think it would be cheating if I went and visited Jake, do you? You wouldn't get mad, would you?"

"Uhhhhh," said Josh.

"Actually don't worry," said Sally. "I knew you'd have trouble answering. So I already bought the plane ticket."

Wifeseed
Wifeseed
528 Followers