Josh Knows Best Ch. 03

Story Info
Josh and Janice get back on track.
3.2k words
4.55
15.1k
23

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 01/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,095 Followers

My thanks to those of you who are interested enough to see what becomes of Josh and Janice. Janice reaches a decision and takes Josh on a new adventure.

Many thanks to JordanJohnson for help with editing. As always, his suggestions were spot on and much appreciated. Any errors are mine alone.

All characters are over 18 years of age.

Please let me know what works and what does not.

I hope you enjoy.

Best,

Turbidus

**********

Mom was still asleep when I woke up. For the second morning in a row, I refrained from jerking off and falling back asleep. I wondered if this was to be my new morning ritual - wake up, not jerk off and wonder if I had frightened my mother away.

I paused at her door before I hit the toilet. I could hear her breathing. She didn't snore but when she was really asleep her breathing was deep and heavy.

I had to remind myself it was Monday. A week's worth of drama, or more, had been compressed into the last forty-eight hours. I was about to start my final week of high school. It had not felt real yet.

I reviewed my schedule for the day and grabbed my phone. I dialed the office, my mom worked there so I had the number memorized since I was, I don't know, six years old probably.

The phone went to voicemail. There would not be anyone in the office for another twenty minutes.

"Hi, Maggie." Maggie was the other admin in the office. "It's Josh. I'm calling in for mom and me. We've both got some kind of freakin' nasty stomach bug. She's in the bathroom right now puking. If you need her to confirm call back. Uh, thanks. Bye. Josh. Josh Shepard. Shit. Sorry. You know that."

I disconnected the call, pleased with myself. I thought my just-woke-up voice helped me do a first-class job of pretending not only to be sick,, but also as a dorky, mumbling student asked by his mom to call the sick line.

I started some bacon frying and then got the coffee going. I was about to fry a couple of eggs when I heard a loud, "shit, shit, shit!" coming from mom's room. I turned off the stove and hurried down the hall.

"M...Janice, you, okay?" I called after knocking with one knuckle against the cheap, hollow-core door.

"I overslept. I'm going to be late."

I heard the bed creak through the door.

"Don't sweat it. I already called and left a message for Maggie. I told her we both have a stomach bug and won't be in today."

"Josh, you shouldn't skip school," she scolded.

I snorted. "I have five days left. I have a 3.92 GPA and there will be no real work or learning this week anyway. We need a day to recover."

I stepped back as the bedroom door opened.

"Fine, but I have a ton of work to do. Graduation is in a week and the school year ends ten days after that. There is a boatload of data to be forwarded to the district. I should..."

I held a finger to her lips. Even with her eyes dark with fatigue, hair akimbo and no makeup, she was beautiful.

"Shh, you need to have something to eat. And then you should probably go back to bed." I grinned. "You're kind of a mess, lady."

Instinctively, she reached up and tried to tame her hair with her hands and my grin widened. She dropped her hands and then smacked me, hard on the upper arm.

"Don't be a brat, Josh."

I laughed but my laugh died when her eyes dropped.

I was only wearing briefs. The tight boxer style briefs I loved because they showed off my dick.

She was looking at my dick. My hardon had faded after my morning pee but my cock, more of shower than a grower, was easily visible beneath the tight fabric.

I started to get hard.

My own eyes dropped to Janice's chest. She wore a ratty old tee-shirt of mine as a nightshirt. I could see her nipples harden beneath the cotton.

She looked up and our eyes locked. I saw the heat I had seen Saturday morning when she had been pressed up against the kitchen wall.

I grabbed her behind the neck and pulled her face to mind. Her arms went around my waist as I drove my tongue between her lips.

Fuck morning breath. Just fuck it.

I grabbed the bottom of her tee shirt and pulled it up. We broke our kiss long enough to pull the shirt over her head and drop it to the floor. She stumbled backward. I followed, lips pressed hard against hers, hands clenched to her ass.

We reached the foot of the bed, changed course slightly, and then she was lying back on the bed, feet on the floor. I was between her open legs, bending over, pressing my now hard cock onto her pussy, reveling in its heat, kissing her.

Her kisses were wild, fervid. Her hands yanked at my hair.

After a moment her hands went to my chest, and she pushed me away. Sitting up on the edge of the bed, her hands groped for the waistband of my briefs, and she yanked them down. My cock sprang free, slapping hard against my belly.

Mom, Janice, bent and took my cock in her mouth before I could react. I let her suck me a few times then put my hands on her face and lifted her head.

"Please, baby," she began but I put my finger on her lips again.

"First you." I insisted, urging her with my hands to lie back on the bed.

I dropped to my knees and lifted her legs to rest atop my shoulders.

"Josh, I haven't showered," she protested.

I shrugged and then engulfed her pussy with my mouth. Her musk was strong, powerful but she did not smell bad. I wiggled my tongue between her lips and pushed it deep into her cunt.

She moaned, clutching at my hair.

I fucked her with my tongue, moved up to suck her rock-hard nub and then went back to tongue-fucking her. The second time I nipped at her clit she stiffened.

I shot to my feet, grabbed beneath her ass and lifted her, sliding her toward me. I had to let go with one hand to guide my cock into her pussy before grabbing her ass again.

I held her there, her ass resting on my thighs, legs wrapped around my waist, with only her shoulders and head still on the bed.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me. I'm so close."

She need not have asked twice.

I rose up on my toes and fucked her, fucked Janice, fucked my mom, as hard, as fast and as deep as I could.

The sound of flesh on flesh was so loud my ears rang. Or perhaps that was due to Janice's cries.

She was incoherent. Grunts. Gasps. Moans.

I was no better.

Our desire had reduced us to a more primeval state. And not simply in regard to speech.

As with the first time we fucked, we were rutting, not making love. Making love would happen later. Now we dripped sweat and grunted; lust and desire drove thought from our minds.

Janice's legs spasmed around my waist. She began to bounce up and down on my cock. Her moans rose in pitch to become a keening wail.

My cock expanded. My balls contracted. I pushed deep inside her and came.

Janice bucked, stilled, cried out, bucked some more. This seemed to go on for a very long time.

She grabbed my head with both hands, using my hair to pull my face to hers. Her kisses, at first wild, grew gentler.

Regaining a semblance of control we wiggled, my cock still inside her, back onto the bed.

I dropped my head to her shoulder, panting.

We laid there, panting, holding each other until my cock softened.

My cock slipped from her but remained nestled in her wet heat.

Sometime later, without speaking, we both stirred and stood. My cock and thighs glistened. Janice's thighs glistened. At trail of clear liquid began to snake out of her pussy and down her left thigh.

We took our time in the shower, washing, caressing, kissing. I was hard again before we finished.

As I sit here, thinking back I cannot help but yearn for my youth.

We dried off. I think I shocked Janice when, instead of going into my bedroom to dress, I walked naked to the kitchen.

The bacon I had started looked disgusting, encased in a pool of congealed grease. I scraped the mess into the trash and started over.

Mom, also naked, came into the kitchen with two hand towels that she put on our chairs. She walked to the small kitchen panty and retrieved an apron.

"One does not fry bacon, or anything that pops for that matter, naked," she offered as she handed the apron to me.

It felt sexy, wearing an apron with no clothes on, knowing the woman you love is looking at your bare ass.

Mom poured a cup of coffee and sat down at the table. When I cracked the eggs into the pan she rose and put bread into the toaster. She buttered it when it popped up. I sat her plate - one egg, two strips of bacon - in front of her. Then sat down with mine - two eggs and five strips of bacon.

We ate in silence.

I sopped up the last of the yolk with a bit of toast, chewed it with relish and then leaned back in my chair.

"I like sitting naked with you," I said as Janice sipped her coffee. She nodded.

"I used to enjoy skinny-dipping and sunbathing nude." She added after setting down her coffee cup.

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Wow, where?"

"Not that far away, actually. Just across the line into Indiana." She named a state park.

"No shit. Did Nana every know about that?"

Janice snorted. "Christ, no. I can't imagine the looks and sighs that would have earned me." She picked her cup back up but paused, peering at me over the rim of the cup. "Want to check it out?"

I admit, I was taken aback by the suggestion. "Today?"

"Why not? You called and said we won't be in. The weather is supposed to be nice. School is not out yet so the park shouldn't be busy. We can pack a lunch and be there in an hour, hour and a quarter. I don't work tonight and neither do you."

"Well, hell, let's do it." I agreed jumping to my feet. "I'll do the dishes quick while you get ready."

"Okay, then I'll pack lunch while you get ready. I'll bring sunscreen but you bring your own beach towel."

I nodded my head in agreement and mom headed toward her room. I did my best to call her Janice but in my head she would always 'mom'.

It did not take long to get ready. I carried my backpack, mom's tote, and the cooler to the car while she locked the house up. Mom knew the way, so I hopped in the passenger seat and away we went.

"Mo-Janice, should we stop and get condoms?"

I knew mom was not on birth control pills. Years earlier, I had found her diaphragm while snooping in her bedroom. She had not been using it with us. I did not want to use condoms. I had no experience with them, but I loved the feel of my bare cock in her pussy.

Besides, I had discovered the idea of my filling her pussy with my sperm turned me on.

She shook her head. "I have an implant." She took one hand off the wheel and pointed to the inside of her left arm. She frowned. "It's probably time to have it replaced. Remind me to check when we get home."

I nodded, relieved we would not have to fuck with condoms, and I could continue to watch my semen leak out of her pussy.

As always, I fell asleep before we were out of town. I woke when the car slowed to turn into the entrance of the park. I e jumped out, used a stubby pencil to scribble our license plate number on a pocket-sized manila envelope, cram five bucks in it and stuff it into the collection box.

When I got back in, mom drove to the far end of the campgrounds. I saw only three tents and they were in the campground closest to the lake. At the end of the farthest parking lot, mom parked. We grabbed our stuff, and she led us to an overgrown path.

"Wow," she breathed. "It's still here. Amazing." She turned to me. "The path leads to a cove. There's a stream that enters the lake there. The outlet to the lake is too small for anything bigger than a kayak or canoe." I could hear the excitement in her voice. "The cove is surprisingly large and deep, surrounded by trees with a good-sized patch of grass along the sunny side. It's perfect, or was anyway, for nude sunbathing."

"Cool, let's check it out."

We followed the trail for a quarter mile and there it was. Mom stopped, looking around, face alight, looking younger than ever. "Oh my God," she gasped. "It hasn't changed a bit. It's like we've stepped back in time."

I pulled her close with one arm and kissed her temple. "Good, I'm glad it makes you happy. Shall we?" I pointed to the sunny patch of grass. She shook her head.

"Better get closer to the trees, where the shade will cover us before too long. I'll be okay but I don't want you getting sunburnt."

She was right. She took after Nana. Both Nana's parents where from Italy, southern Italy, near Naples. She had married a half-Italian man, making mom three-quarters Italian. She had Nana's black hair and black eyes. She was an amazing tanner. Ten minutes in the sun and her skin looked like well-oiled mahogany with nary a freckle to be seen.

My sperm donor's family were Swedes. Thank God I didn't look like him, but my skin and hair were more Nordic than Italian. I tanned, but I also burned easily if I wasn't careful.

My body had not seen sun for months and my butt and cock, never. I nodded. "Sunburning my junk does not sound like fun."

Mom laughed. "I burned my nipples once. Let me tell you, that sucked."

We spread out the towels and stretched out on our backs. The sun felt amazing. How had I lived for almost nineteen years and never appreciated the glory of the sun's warmth on my naked skin?

A slight breeze, blowing in from the lake, wafted over me. It started at my feet and a delightful chill rolled over my body. It felt so good I chuckled.

"What's so funny?" mom asked.

"Nothing. The sun. The breeze. It's so fucking amazing I had to chuckle. I don't want to wear clothes ever again."

It was mom's turn to chuckle. "Good luck with that." She was quiet for a few moments. "It does feel good though, doesn't it? I had forgotten had nice this is."

"Can we come again?"

"Sure, but in a few more weeks it will be a lot more crowded. Means there is more of a risk someone will recognize us."

"There are nudist families, aren't there?"

Mom snorted. "Sure, just not around here. And the preferred term is 'naturist' not 'nudist'."

I must have drowsed because when I opened my eyes I was lying in the shade. It was far from cold, even with the breeze off the lake, but I missed the feel of the sun on my skin. The shade had engulfed mom's left arm and part of her chest.

The line separating shade from sun angled across her left breast and nipple. My dick was hard. It was almost always hard when I woke up. I lacked a father or older brother to ask if this was normal. Seeing the way sun and shadow added artistry to the beauty of mom's breast made my dick harder still.

"The polite thing to do, young man, is to roll onto your stomach."

The voice startled me so badly, I let loose a yelp and sat straight up. I turned to the voice.

An older woman was smoothing out a large towel on the grass not too far from my mom. She was already naked.

I was so surprised to discover we were not alone I gaped at the woman.

She tsked me. I don't think I had been tsked since I stopped going to reading hour at the library before I started kindergarten.

"Young man, clothed or unclothed, it is also not polite to stare. You are young, and no doubt quite proud of your penis. I retain enough memories of young men to understand you have no control over your erection, but naturist etiquette suggests, nay requires, you to roll over and bury it in the sand as some say. Lacking a beach, I suggest you simply roll onto your stomach."

As the older woman made herself comfortable on her towel, I realized mom was laughing silently. The older lady pulled a book out of the bag that sat beside the rug and began to read.

"Josh, Ms. Porter is correct. You should not stare. Never take photos. Nothing remotely sexual, meaning erections should be concealed."

"Excuse me, but do I know you?" the older woman, presumably Ms. Porter asked.

"I grew up in Afton. You were the librarian. The first time I ran into you here, I was a student and mortified you would recognize me." Mom sat up and held out her hand. "Janice Brugi."

"Of course, Janice. Carla's daughter, yes?" Mom nodded. "Carla mentioned you had a son. Is this strapping youngster yours?"

I was shitting myself, but mom never turned a hair.

"Yes. This is Josh. He stumbled onto some old photos his father took once, when we were here." She turned to me. "No photos. Remember that." She turned back to Ms. Porter. "He was intrigued by the idea, and I decided to introduce him to the joys of being a naturist."

"Good for you, Janice. Good for you." She looked past mom at me. "I don't suppose you're gay, are you?"

I shook my head.

"Pity. My grandnephew is and he is desperately lonely. The dating pool for young gay men is miniscule in Afton." She peered at me again, dropping her head toward her right shoulder. "Bisexual, perhaps?"

Mom was laughing out loud now.

I shook my head. "No, ma'am," I choked out.

Ms. Porter sighed and turned to her book.

I decided a swim was in order. The shock of finding we had company, along with the back and forth of the conversation had cured me of my erection problem. I rose from the towel with as much dignity as I could muster and made my way toward the lake.

The water felt as amazing on my skin as the sun.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,095 Followers