Josh Knows Best Ch. 05

Story Info
Josh continues to explore his mother's body.
1.3k words
4.51
14.2k
22

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 01/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers

A short chapter before interest in Josh and Janice wans.

Josh continues to explore his mother's body.

Thanks, as always, to JordanJohnson, for his help in making this a better story.

Enjoy.

***********

A day in the sun and a blowjob on the ride home left me totally bushed. Mom looked exhausted as well. I told her to go change while I threw something together for supper.

I re-heated the lasagna and tossed together a salad while mom showered. She returned to the kitchen with a towel around her hair and nothing else.

"I thought sexuality was verboten in naturists etiquette," I commented.

"We're at home, not the beach or a resort. Besides, you're the one making it sexual. Not my fault."

I snorted. I was too hungry to shower before eating, so I served us both. Mom had no comment when I opened two beers.

Sated, stomach-wise at least, I stood beneath the shower and rinsed away the smell of the lake. I stroked my cock a few times but kept my promise and didn't cum. I toweled off and went to the living room, nude, to watch TV.

Mom said nothing as I dropped a hand towel atop the sofa cushion and sat down beside her. We binge watched a few episodes of The Mandalorian. She ended up leaning against my side with my arm draped over her shoulders. She casually played with my cock.

I took it as evidence of my rapidly increasing maturity that I did not pull her onto my lap and fuck her.

After the third episode, I could feel her yawning against my chest.

"Let's go to bed," I suggested, kissing the top of her head.

She nodded and pulled away from me.

We stood.

We brushed our teeth. Sharing the sink as we often did.

I did not ask; I simply followed her into her room.

She did not object when I climbed in and laid down beside her. I truly intended to let her sleep but her warmth and the way she sighed when I cupped her breast, undid me.

I gently nudged her onto her back. I leaned over her on one elbow and found her mouth with mine.

She sucked at my tongue. Nipped at my bottom lip. Gasped when my thumb found her nipple.

I was about to crawl between her legs when I had a much better idea.

I broke our kiss and stretched out on my back.

"Climb on top of me," I said, stroking her side.

She did as I asked, pressing her pussy against my erection.

"That feels so fucking amazing, Janice but don't move too much. Not if you don't want me to cum."

She nodded, then leaned over and began to brush her breasts across my chest, lightly, just her nipples. The hard little pebbles danced over my skin and I shivered with delight. She took one of her breasts in her hand and began to rub the hard nipple against my own.

I moaned. I had never played with my nipples. I had no idea what I had been missing.

She bent and took my nipple between her lips and flicked it with her tongue. Another, deeper, longer moan escaped my throat.

She bit my nipple. Not hard but I hissed in surprise. She raised her head, looking at me. I nodded. She bit again, increasing the pressure until I panted, "okay, okay, that's enough".

My cock ached. Two days? Was I insane?

Mom started toying with my other nipple. Kissing. Licking. Tugging. Biting.

She moved up slightly, rubbing her pussy on my lower belly, as she continued to lavish her attention and skill on my nipples. I found myself squirming beneath her, unable to lie still.

"Stop, mo...Janice. I'm afraid I'll cum even if you're not touching my cock," I gasped.

She stopped, leaned forward, and found my lips with hers. I adored her kisses but I put my hands around her waist and urged her forward.

I captured one of swaying breasts with my mouth. I put what she had just taught me to use. It imagined she had only done to me what she would like done to her. Her reaction confirmed my assumption was valid.

She enlaced her fingers in my hair and held my head fast to her breast, all the while rubbing her pussy over my chest.

"Harder, baby. A little harder."

My teeth closed a bit harder on her nipple. Mom reached behind her hip. Her fingers found my nipple, grasped it. Twisted. Hard. I jerked in pain, surprise. And with pleasure.

"I said harder, Josh. I'll tell you to stop if it's too much."

I bit harder, tugged harder, until she hissed, "enough".

I released her nipple with short-lived regret. I urged her forward, slipping beneath her at the same time and wiggling first one arm then the other between her legs. She knelt over my face; her knees dented the mattress on either side of my head. My hands cupped her ass cheeks.

Her pussy, rosy and dripping with excitement hovered just above my mouth.

I lifted my head and took as much of her into my hungry mouth as was humanly possible. I drove my tongue between the lips. As if breaching a levee, my mouth filled with her desire.

Greedily, I supped, nose pressed hard against her clit.

Her hands gripped my head, alternating between clutching me closer and trying to push me away. I retained enough control to ease up when she tried to push herself off my mouth.

After the initial flood, I lapped at the slow trickle of nectar, taking time to tilt my head and pay attention to her clit. All the while a thought, a new desire, tickled my brain. I hesitated. What if she found my desire disgusting? Gross?

Thirty years on and I still do not know if was courage or lust that enabled me to act.

I wiggled lower and put my mouth over her perineum, her taint as some call it. Funny that. Cock. Pussy. Cunt. None of those words bother me. Taint does. Weird but there it is.

Now my nose was pressed between her lips. My chin against her bottom. Her sphincter? Asshole?

Asshole is another word I don't care for. Same for butthole. Sphincter is even more clinical sounding than perineum. Pucker? Maybe.

My chin was pressed against her pucker as I licked and nipped at the skin between her pussy and bottom. She did not protest. She did not push herself away. The soft moans and sighs continued. Emboldened, I moved my mouth and kissed her bottom.

I kissed lightly at first, monitoring her response. She did not ask me to stop; I increased the pressure of my lips. All seemed well. I tentatively caressed the puckered skin with the tip of tongue. She tensed, then relaxed.

It was only when my tongue threatened to penetrate her bottom that she pressed against my head and whispered, "no, that's enough, baby".

When I eased the pressure of my tongue she relaxed. I felt one of her hands go between her legs as she began to rub her clit. I continued to tongue and kiss her bottom.

When she came, I feared she would crush my skull with her thighs.

My cock and balls ached. Mom's orgasm increased the flood from her pussy. She was on the verge of waterboarding me. Her bottom twitched as she came. I found that fascinating. As hard as it was to breathe in that position, I did not move, did not stop loving her body with my lips and tongue, until she pushed herself off my face and collapsed, panting, at my side.

I touched my face, awe-struck. I was soaked. I could have been mistaken for someone who had just completed a cross-country run. The front of my hair was soaked. My left ear was plugged; if I had been climbing out of a pool, I would have shaken my head, trying to clear the water out of my ear.

Not that night.

I snuffled to clear my nose and the back of my throat was filled with her. Her taste. Her scent.

Her love.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers