Josh Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squatted slightly and, moved the head up and down her slit. When I found the opening to her cunt, I thrusted myself inside.

She pushed back against me with a loud groan.

She was so fucking wet I penetrated her with ease. I pushed until my pubis flattened her ass cheeks. Then, with one hand around her waist to steady her, I did what I said I would do.

I pounded into her.

Hard, fast strokes that filled the kitchen with the sounds of flesh on flesh, the grunts my pounding forced from mom's body and the guttural sounds rasping from my throat.

I did not ask if she liked what I was doing; I hadn't the breath to spare.

In my fantasies, I pulled out and came all over her back. In reality, I found I had no desire to do that. I wanted to cum in her pussy.

I wanted to fill my mom's pussy with my sperm.

I removed my hand from between her shoulders. I gripped both of her hips. Pulling her back onto my thrusting cock.

Earlier, she had forced herself backward, pushing against the wall, impaling herself on my dick. No longer.

She sagged against the wall, only my hands, and my cock, holding her upright.

I controlled my breathing. I had practiced for this moment. Every time I jerked off, I did my best to delay cumming. I had no intention of shooting my load after two thrusts.

I watched my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Watched as the skin of her entrance thinned almost to translucency as I withdrew. Watched my thrusts churn her pussy juice into a creamy white butter.

I watched as her asshole bulged outward a little every time I buried my cock in her.

I leaned over and allowed a mouthful of spit to fall into her ass crack. I took a chance and let go of one hip, rubbed my spit over her asshole with one finger and then pushed it into her ass.

Her back arched. She threw her hands against the wall and pushed back against me with a moan.

I worked my finger in and out of her ass, pushing down as much as in.

I angled my cock, thrusting toward the finger I had buried in her ass, massaging her pussy wall between my cock and finger.

She began to buck, one hand pounding against the wall. Her head turned to look back at me, over her shoulder.

"Cum with me, Joshie, baby. Cum with me. Fill my cunt, baby. Do it now."

With a roar, I pushed as deep into her pussy as it was possible to go.

My cock swelled, filling her. I could feel it pulsing against my finger. My balls drew up. My ass cheeks clenched.

Five years of pent-up desire and frustration were released in a matter of a minute. It was a minute that lasted an eternity yet was over far too soon.

It remains the most amazing minute of my life. Yet, even as lost as I was in the moment, I focused on every sensation, vowing to remember it all.

I felt mom's pussy bulging against my finger as my balls filled her with semen. I could feel her pussy clenching around my cock, trying to trap my seed, trying to force my sperm into her womb.

I had no idea if mom was on birth control, and I don't recall caring.

I was focused on how she thrashed beneath me, pressed between my body and the kitchen wall.

Long moments passed before I could control my body enough to step away. As my cock slipped from her pussy's embrace, our combined outpourings dripped to the floor.

Mom turned, pushed me back a step and dropped to her knees.

She grabbed my still-hard cock and eagerly swallowed it. She mulled my cock in her mouth, licking, sucking, and kissing as I gradually softened.

I urged her to her feet. Picked her up in my arms and carried her to her bedroom.

I laid her on the bed and climbed in beside her.

I spooned her, my slick cock pressed into her ass crack.

It was a long time before we left that bed.

12