Josh's Journey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul looked down at Emily, but Emily was watching the tv. He moved his hand and let Emily rub and grip the growing member in his shorts. He draped his arm around Emily's shoulders. They both watched the movie as Emily's grip on Paul's shaft tightened.

When he felt Emily trying to unbutton and unzip his shorts Paul set his drink on the end table so help him. Together they got Paul's shorts open. Emily pushed the waistband of Paul's underwear down so he could grip his hard cock.

Paul moaned and pushed his hips up, pushing his throbbing shaft against Emily's soft hand. Emily pushed his hand further down in Paul's shorts and cupped his balls, squeezing lightly. He rubbed just under Paul's balls, then moved his hand back up to grip the shaft.

"Paul, you've kissed a few girls, haven't you?" Emily asked, still looking at the tv.

Paul nodded, but also kept staring at the tv. "Yeah, a few. Not that many. Have you?"

Emily nodded. "A few. Well, two actually. I mean, real kisses, you know."

Paul nodded again. "Yeah, I know."

Emily kept squeezing and jacking Paul's hard shaft.

"Emily?" Paul said, his voice shaky. "Um, would you be mad if I try to kiss you?"

Emily turned his face up to his friend. "I think I'd like that," he said softly. "I'd like it very much."

12