Joshua Tree

Story Info
Campers at Joshua Tree Nat'l Park have sex under the stars.
780 words
4.12
9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit cross-legged in my camping chair and stuff my hands into the pockets of my sweatshirt. The setting sun tints the sky orange, pink, and blue at the edges. Giant crags of rock bolt up from the ground. A pot of hot water boils on the campfire.

Joaquin steps out of the tent, zips the flap back up, and pours two cups of tea. He hands me the white mug and sits in the other chair. I blow on the water's surface.

"It's so beautiful here," he says. "Like something out of a movie."

"Mmm. I want to stay forever."

"I think you'd miss hot showers after a while."

"It'd be worth it. Just look at this view..."

"Yeah, you might be right."

"It sure as hell beats Missouri."

"Where should we go next?"

"Well, I've always wanted to see a redwood in real life."

"Well, Juliana, we'll see a redwood! A whole bunch of them. So many redwoods."

A shadow falls over the desert as the sun slips away. The cacti and Joshua trees leave a crisp silhouette against the night sky. There's a chill in the air. I shiver.

"Wow, the temperature really fell fast."

"We should get to bed." Joaquin finishes his tea and takes my empty cup. "Long drive tomorrow."

"I want to sleep under the stars tonight. It's our last chance."

"It's going to be pretty cold."

"I guess we'll have to keep each other warm."

Joaquin grins. His eyes glint in the firelight.

"I guess we will."

I zip our sleeping bags into one and lay them on the rust-colored ground. We change into our long johns, turn off the lantern, and hit the sack. The earth is soft underneath us.

I rest my head on Joaquin's chest and look up at the glittering stars. There's more than I ever could have imagined. The Milky Way cuts through the sky like a river.

"It blows my mind," he says. "Looking at it. I can't even comprehend how far away we are. It's so hard to visualize that it's basically meaningless."

"Most people can't even process how big a billion is."

"I'm one of those people."

"I know, honey."

I kiss his chest, then his neck. The fire crackles, the crickets sing, and every so often a coyote howls in the distance. He tilts my chin up and kisses me. Our lips make a crinkling sound as we pull apart.

Joaquin feels my breasts through the thin fabric of my shirt, and his erection pokes against my stomach. We kiss softly, passionately. He runs his fingers through my long hair. Licks the length of my neck. Kisses my sternum.

I put my hand under his shirt and play with his chest hair. He folds his leg over my ass. Rubs his bulge against me. Puts his tongue in my ear. Grips my waist.

I take off his shirt, and he takes off mine. The sweat on our skin evaporates and chills. He rubs my shoulders briskly to warm me up. There are other campfires off in the distance.

I lie on my back and cradle his head as he sucks and licks my breasts. He squeezes my vulva through my pants. I close my eyes and moan softly. I writhe and twist.

We slip out of our pants and underwear and intertwine our limbs. We wrap our arms around each other. Move our bodies up and down. My pussy is on fire. He digs his fingers into my back.

I climb on top of Joaquin. My hair cascades down and around his face. I rub myself against his crotch. He puts his hands on my hips. I kiss him. He slips inside me. I gasp.

We grind into each other passionately. I bounce on him. My tits and ass shimmy and shake. His body stiffens. I push against his shoulders. I slam my pelvis into him.

Joaquin sits up and holds me close. The sleeping bag falls away. We scissor our legs together. We move together. He kisses me, over and over. My vagina clenches tight. My bare feet dig into the sand. Our chests stick to each other and pull apart with a loud smack. The breeze feels like silk on my skin. I climax.

He gets on top and puts my feet up on his shoulders. He hits me deep. I groan. He holds my ankles. I grip his thighs. He fucks me hard. Hot cum drips on my chest.

Joaquin wipes me off with his underwear and we cuddle up together in the flannel-lined sleeping bag. A satellite glides across the sky. We drift to sleep under the vast starry night.