Josie Loves Todd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The steady rain had become a torrential storm by this time. The rain-soaked windscreen was impossible to see through which only emboldened me. I grasped the hand he was using to finger fuck me and pulled at it,

"Fuck me, Todd," I pleaded.

He sat upright and swung his legs around, placing them squarely in the floorboard. He grabbed me, kissing me forcefully as he lifted and maneuvered me onto his lap so that I was astride his lap, facing him. My tiny sensitive breasts were in his face and I rubbed then aggressively against his mouth. As I did so his hard cock was knocking on my backdoor, so I reached around to guide it in only to find his hand busily trying to do just that. I grasped his hand and coaxed his cock to my quivering anus. Lightning crashed and thunder rolled so loudly that it absolutely drowned out my screams of pleasure when his veiny shaft penetrated my puckering fuck hole.

We fucked with abandon. I twerked my boi pussy on his shaft as he sucked my pink nipples, then he would grab my shoulders, thrust his hips and drive his cock deep inside as I squealed and moaned,

"Oh, God baby, fuck me harder."

The wind and torrential downpour of the summer storm rocked the truck violently and it was a perfect accompaniment to our own rocking. I was, and still, am very orgasmic and I felt it coming again. Normally I would not have been able to cum so soon after my last one, but I was so turned on my libido had a mind of its own. I was about to scream it out when Todd burst out,

"Goddamn, Baby girl...I'm cuuuumming!!"

That was all I needed to push me straight over the edge. I felt his cock convulse in my tight ass as my clit spasmed over and over. I threw my head back and yowled in breathy bursts as the orgasm ran its glorious course. Todd trembled with ecstasy as his thrusts became shorter and gentler. Te pulled me to him and kissed, first my cute nipples and then my willing mouth. As if on cue the wind and rain abated along with our lust.

"Well," I said smiling, "Now you've done it."

"Done what baby?"

"You fucked me so well I going to have to make you do this every day."

I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth. This was the first time I'd ever felt this comfortable with a lover and my confidence showed. He smiled and said,

"Oh, no worries babe...I'm yours. I'm your own personal fuck boy."

We held each other, his arm around my shoulder and my head placed demurely on his chest and chatted like lovers who'd known each other for years. I said I was a bit chilly and Todd pulled a long sleeve flannel shirt from his bag and we draped it over us and we watched the dying rain as if we were at home watching TV.

Well, babe," Todd groaned after a bit, "We need to be getting a..."

His eyes were attracted to something on his periphery and he stared, rapt and said,

"Look at that babe."

On the backside of the storm system was a beautiful rainbow. We sat, speechless for a time, bathing in undulating swells of emotion.

My time that summer with Todd was the best time of my life. Over the next weeks, and using his charge card, I amassed a sizable wardrobe. I had to dress male during the day at work but as soon as we arrived at the motel it was shower and feminizing time. I had silky shorts and tops for lounging and nice skirts, shoes, and dresses for dinner out.

In just a couple of weeks, and after a bit of terse resistance from my parents, I moved in with Todd full time (they soon were on board when they saw how happy I was and how devoted Todd was). That was Todd's last out of town job, His company still does this, but his uncle and cousin run the hotel jobs now. I transferred my credits to a local university, and I earned my Doctorate at 26. I received a job offer there along with my degree.

Pride in my sexuality was my saving grace. Had I not been able to accept myself, I most likely would have been an unhappy and unfulfilled person. And, as I said at the beginning of my story, he is my husband. We were married in June of 2012. We are Todd and Josie, the couple who live in the split-level mid-century with our dogs, and a pool, and a mortgage. Just a normal everyday boring couple...Aint life grand?

12