Josie's Fantasy Pt. 01

Story Info
Part 1 of a series regarding Josie a slut and her master Dan.
1.2k words
4
4k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan and Josie

Just a little bit of a back story Dan and Josie are both professional people who met through work and have discovered that together sex can be incredible and both want to live out their fantasies.

Josie is a slut no one knows how much except Dan she exudes sexuality but no one quite knows how kinky and dirty she can be.

Dan is a flirt and got together with Josie after a works night out where he made the move and discovered not only love but a kindred spirit in all things sexual.

The fantasy

Josie has never ever, managed to be with a woman but she has recently started having lustful thoughts about how kinky it would be to bring a woman into hers and Dan's bed. They have both talked about it but it would have to be a perfect combination of events.

The club part 1

Dan and Josie have gone away together away from their own homes and away from prying eyes, or potential of bumping into anyone they know. They both know why these gone to this place it's for sex, pure and simply. On this occasion they've both decided that they want to go and visit a sex club , not that they want anyone else to join with them but simply they want to be free to fuck in front of people letting themselves be taken over in the moment watching and been watched.

On the night they are to go both take their time getting ready Dan in a smart shirt and trousers Josie in a skin tight see through dress wearing just a g string and stockings underneath, covered with a long coat. Dan knows that she is so turned on, she shaved herself even going so far as to let him help whilst at the same time fingering her tight pussy and lettings his tongue tease her clit. Nothing went any further so he knows that she is literally dripping with excitement. Josie is an exhibitionist but due to her job doesn't want to be seen. They both know that tonight will allow her to truly explore sex in public showing herself off amongst likeminded people.

Josie's teased Dan too letting her self-get a little carried away she sucked his cock deeply taking it entirely down her throat sliding her tongue round the head of his cock and licking away any precome delighting in its taste.

Both suitable dressed they take the elevator down sharing it with a lone female who is dressed in a skin tight black dress who looks them both up and down but says nothing. Short taxi ride later during which there's been a lot of discreet touching and whispering where they both indulge in some passionate kissing. As they arrive Dan offers Josie a chance to go back to the hotel but he can see oi her eyes pure lust she is out to get what she wants.

They enter the club and membership details are taken care of, they both go in and change Dan down to a pair of mesh boxers Josie down to her dress and g string and stockings and a pair of stilettos. they go in a little apprehensive and go to the bar and order drinks . both then take a small table and take a good look around no one is staring at them occasional glances only they fit in both sexily dressed. Josie lets a little noise come from her lips she is on fire she wants it, she wants to watch, and be watched, she wants it all.

They finish then the decision is made Josie leans forward kisses Dan on the lips with such passion and fire it takes him by surprise , she whispers in his ear with hot breath let's do it. They get up and enter the paly rooms and the rest of the club.

The first room is a lady on her back with a male between her thighs licking her cunt whilst she's pinching her own nipples. Josie is trying to get a better look glancing back to check Dan's is behind her. He moves closer and lets his hand caress her ass. Josie is so built for sex her ass is incredible just perfect and soft she loves it grabbed and played with. Dan's fingers pull up the back of her dress and start to caress her ass taking care not to touch her ass too close as once he goes there it sends her wild. His fingers slip a little further round and finds her g string drenched her cunt is dripping her inner thighs are already slick with her juices. She opens his thighs a little more enabling his finger to slip under her g string and inside the lips of her cunt sliding out then up towards her engorged clit she moans a little which, makes everyone glace her way then back to the lady who is writhing in ecstasy.

Dan lets another finger join the first delving deeper into her hot wet cunt, her juices are running down his fingers and he stops for a moment and takes them out and licks them clean. Josie and turns to look at him and he slips them back inside coating them with her juices before removing them and bringing them up to her lips where she sucks them deep into her mouth sucking her sweet juices from them before mouthing thank you back at Dan.

They continue watching while Dan fingers Josie deeper and deeper with his two fingers , he notices other watching them as Josie is now getting a little louder in line with the woman who is on the bed reaching her climax at the same time as the woman . Josie turns and kisses Dan wrapping her arms around him while taking his fingers and licking them clean kissing him again so her juices are shared in their mouths and their tongues play together.

They then leave that room and walk away Josie telling Dan it's your turn "Master"

Master and slut

Josie has always wanted to be dominated but has never found anyone who she has been able to trust enough or has the same desires to let these thoughts become a reality. Dan has always wanted a true slut to dominate and they have both found what they want in each other.

Dan knows that before the night is over he will have taken Josie in every one of her slutty holes and she is going to beg for it.

In the corridor they both stop and Dan pushes Josie against the wall and starts kissing her again, one of the stocking clad legs lifts up and curls around his waist pulling him closer as she kisses him she whispers" I'm yours take me everything is yours my mouth my hot wet cunt and my tight ass everything is yours take me however you want".

He teases her, his hard cock straining his boxers pushing against the heat coming from her cunt as she pushes against him. He takes the time to tease her nipples through the dress both captured in nipple clamps which he tightens onto her large and very hard nipples inciting a gasp of pleasure from her.

To be continued