Journal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the week after which was hours ago that I am excited about. First I can't do it justice how beautiful she looked. She was wearing this form fitting dress in a color even I can't remember the name of which explains the tie she bought me after buying the dress: so we matched. She was wearing heals which is unusual for her, and had this beautiful necklace dangling between her cleavage. She also went to the hairdresser hours before going to get her hair nicely done.

As discussed to keep up the charade she would introduce me as her boyfriend and on occasion give me a kiss. At first it wasn't much more than what we have been doing, yet it felt a bit more intimate. Also when we started to slow dance it is then things at least for me started to heat up. Putting it simply, there was sexual tension going on. At least it was with me.

At times while her arms were around my neck, she would be playing with my hair. Then feeling her oh so gently rub my neck up and down and sometimes slides her hands to my shoulders to part oh so slightly and look into my eyes. Not saying a word but looking at me. It is those times she would lean forward, close her eyes and kiss me so unmotherly.

Being a gentlemen I gave into the kiss which lets be honest didn't have to twist my arm to do so. However, it was during these kisses I so wanted to slide my hands down from her waist to her nice round butt, squeeze it, and use it to pull her tight against me as I kiss her even deeper. I almost did it a few times but the angel on my shoulder said no. Take your time. Clearly she has feelings too, let her work them out and she will let you know when it is okay to be physical.

But the angel didn't always stop me. For example, we are dancing to the umpteenth song and at some point out of pure instinct I rotate my head slightly and kiss her neck oh so gently. I didn't hear a moan probably because the music was so loud, but she did pull her head back to look at me and then closed her eyes and kissed me harder on the lips. When the kiss was over she just looked at me and then closed the gap between us and held onto me even tighter. That was the last slow song of the evening and the most memorable moment.

You can think she was trying to keep the charade, the other side of me thinks she was feeling the same things as I am. I don't know which but I do know it was amazing moment between us which I will cherish no matter what happens to us in the future.

Shortly after we started to say our goodbyes, thanking the bride and groom for having us, and departed for our car holding hands on the way. Riding in total silence we continue to keep our hands together till it was time to exit the vehicle.

But there is more. I forgot to mention earlier before we left the house she had me zip up her dress which in hindsight wasn't worth mentioning. But this time with all that happened tonight, I felt like I should in a word, make a move. Well I sort of did.

She went to her bedroom and not long after doing so she called for me. I approach the doorway and look at her facing away from me but looking at me through her mirror. There she asks "Please unzip me." Practical request I know. But I didn't quite just unzip her and leave I did the following. First she looked forward facing the mirror and from what I can tell staring into my eyes, I reach the back of her dress and while staring at her in the mirror I slowly unzip.

After I fully unzip her I look back at her in the mirror and with the slightest touch lower the dress straps off her shoulders letting them fall down her arms and letting the dress fall to the floor.

Standing there in the mirror is my gorgeous mother in her lingerie: not just underwear but lingerie. The color matched the dress, the panties was most definitely a thong. The bra barely covered her nipples while holding her chest up high.

No words were spoken for awhile, just us staring at each other and then I am first to break the silence by telling her how beautiful she looked tonight. She responded with a smile and a slight blush. Then she turns to me, pulls me in for a kiss and whispers goodnight.

So yes I ended up sleeping alone in my bed but with all that just happened it was worth it.

______

Well it is about Sunday afternoon a few weeks after the wedding and I have another thing to share. We did our normal nightly routine on Saturday after dinner: wine and dinner and this time some pot. And like last time at some point much like before after the laughter and the eating then us passing out together on the couch. I woke up to us laying on our sides with me behind her and my arm draped around her and her holding my hand. But what makes this time different is my hand is on her breast. Realizing this I tried to move it but she firmly placed my hand back where it was and kind of shifted into the couch at that time. I don't know if she was aware of what she was doing or where my hand was but I wasn't going to blow a good thing. If she kept my hand there knowingly or not I wasn't going to fight it. But what I did try to fight, I really did and lost was seeing her long neck there and thinking about the night at the wedding when I kissed it so gently. Well I did it again and this time I clearly heard a moan and her saying "I love you baby."

I wasn't sure if I should have kept going with that or not but I didn't. I enjoyed what reaction I got and treasured it. For it is truly the little things that I hold dear too my heart with what is going on with us. Something is definitely going on and the question is where is it going? I don't know but I am all in on this ride.

______

Today is Wednesday and I did a bad thing. Well technically it is bad but did't really get a bad reaction, actually I got a good reaction. You see she was bent over head first in the fridge and I don't know what possessed me to do this but I gave her ass a hard slap. She jerked up and made a sound I can't put into words and just looked at me with a little bit of shock on her face. However the good thing is she really didn't get mad. In fact something else happened after. We we were about to part for the day, her going to work and so was I. We went to do our normal kiss but this time right after the kiss she bit my lower lip a little and then winked at me.

Right after that she just turned and went. I can't help but think that means something. It has to mean something right? I can't make slapping her ass a habit but it did have some sort of affect on her.

Well when we got home and had dinner nothing was said about it. We cleaned up the dishes, she kissed me good night and that was that.

______

Monday evening and I have something new to report and I have to say I am excited. I won't go into great detail of what lead to it other than the bullet points: wine, pot, and falling asleep on the couch and you guessed it, this happened on Saturday. We truly are making this a habit. But like the last time I reported us doing this I again had my arm wrapped around her and my hand on her breast. Now I need to point out her nipples didn't seem to be hard at this time. I am pointing this out for a reason just bare with me.

Like last time there was her beautiful neck and like last time I kissed it and she moaned, then I kissed it again and she moaned some more, then I bit her ear lobe and another moan and the moans just kept happening after each action. I went from several kisses to the neck, to nibbling on her ear lobe, to blowing air in her ear working my way back to her neck and in the process sporting a large boner which I kid you not was not only pressed against her rear but she was rubbing her butt back and forth on it. And the nipples, they got hard, I even sort of rubbed my hand across them and she just kept moaning.

Now the thing is was she awake when this happened or was she having a wet dream. I don't know but I wasn't going to question it. I also didn't want to do too much too soon and ruin the whole thing so I eventually stopped kissing her neck and went back to sleep.

I later woke up seeing her in the kitchen cooking bacon and eggs with coffee ready to be poured. Not realizing it I woke up with a boner that was very prominent and I know this because when I walked up to her and she looked over her shoulder to say good morning then she looked down, smiled and said "you might want to take care of that before eating." I was a bit embarrassed but she followed it with a wink and a little shake of her ass and cooking away while humming a song.

So naturally I went to the bathroom and took care of it.

______

Hello all back from our trip. What am I talking about? Well a few weeks ago mom had a great idea for us to spend four days in Vermont. It's fall, the leaves are changing, just a really peaceful place to be from what I hear and later learned. So first we had to talk to our employers and get Thursday and Friday off which both of our boss's were quite fine with.

We packed for colder weather because up there it is colder than down here in CT. We planned our trip as follows, first we went out and purchased some hiking pants for the each of us, the kind where you can turn them into shorts with slide of a zipper. Wearing those we hiked a mountain that we found has the best views using the Alltrail app. That was about a 3-hour hike back and forth but the view was amazing. Vermont truly has beautiful scenery.

From there we made quick stops in different towns one being I forget the name but it had this cute Country Store which apparently is a tourist attraction because it was packed. There we bought a few things but not much: syrup, t-shirts, chocolate, and other candies. From there we worked our way up route 100 heading to Stowe.

Now this is where things had a slight hiccup. First when she gave our names to the place for the reservation they assumed we were going as a couple. Also being that this is fall turns out that is the beginning of tourist season before ski season and all the rooms were taken. So the issue was we had one king size bed which we would have to share but considering all the times we fell asleep on the couch together this didn't really bother us.

From there we went and booked a couples massage because there was only one appointment available and as a result one room available and that was the couples room. But my mom went with it, booked it and left them assuming we were a couple. In fact at this point we just started to act like one.

We were holding hands in public, on rare occasions we kissed: the typical 3 second peck on the lips. Anyone seeing us they would think we are a couple in love on vacation and we went with it.

We enjoyed what Vermont has to offer, and Stowe, while such a small town is quite beautiful. It's also very quant, almost like something out of a novel or a romance movie. The Inn, The Green Mountain Inn was awesome. Wasn't like anything out of that old 80's show Newhart, but more like a hotel but with a little of class to it.

We even drove out to Burlington to check out the city and go into the bar where Phish got their start. In short we embraced Vermont as much as we could in 4 days.

But moving onto the good stuff. Well first let me tell you we packed mostly for cold weather. That means mom didn't bring her silk pajamas but instead she brought flannel. Well that was fine and dandy but in the middle in the night she and I woke up to a wet bed because she was dripping with sweat. Without even giving it a second thought she pealed off her pants and t-shirt and like all the other times she wasn't wearing a bra, just panties. I didn't know how to react to that so instead I just acted like everything was normal.

Climbing under the covers she slid her body next to mine, grabbed my arm and held my hand on her stomach and we drifted off to sleep. I on the other hand didn't fall asleep that easily. With my mom in one piece of clothing away from being completely naked to my hard-on pressing against her ass I just couldn't sleep. I wished we brought some wine, that usually does it but we didn't so I had to make due. At first I thought I could go to the bathroom and rub it out but I didn't want to ruin the position I am currently in with her so I just tried to put my penis out of my mind.

So instead I just laid my head down on to the pillow with her scent near my nose. God she smelled good even being sweaty all night she still smelled just amazing.

So sometime goes by and still wide awake and at some point she says "Trouble sleeping hunny?" To which I reply "Yeah". After answering her she lets go of my hand and sneaks her hand behind her back and touches my stomach. From there she slides her hand down and into my shorts and grasps my cock and begins stroking.

So here I am laying with my half naked mother and she is basically giving me a handjob. When I almost reached the point of cumming I let her know to which she responds by going faster and harder. Seconds later I pop all over her hand and in my shorts.

After the sensation dies and I start to soften she removed her hand, takes my hand around her body and places it on her breast and says "go to sleep now baby." Feeling on cloud nine and without a ounce of guilt I fall into a slumber.

Sometime in the morning I say around 7am I wake up alone in the bed. Smelling her pillow while hearing the shower running. I think to myself maybe I should go in there to join her but shortly after decide against it.

Looking down I see the evidence of my ejactulation realizing I didn't dream it and this brings a big smile to my face. Then I hear the water turn off and minutes after that she comes out of the bathroom only in a towel. She looks at me and says "Go shower and then we can go out for breakfast. I remember seeing this place around the corner of the store." I get up not saying anything and go into the bathroom and close the door.

We had a nice meal and talked about what to do next. We decide to go on another hike even though both of us admit to being sore on the last one. The place we decide to go to we heard there is these dogs that live by the trail and walk along it. Well turns out that is true and clearly they do it often because you can clearly see their leg muscles and passed us on the way up with complete ease.

We finally get to the top and climb over some rocks by the ledge and take into the view. Without even thinking about it I wrap my arms around her and kiss her neck to which she leans her head back and sighs. We stay like this for a period of time till she says "I love being here with you." I respond by squeezing her harder and turning her around and plant a kiss much longer than ever before. When we separate she just pulls back and looks into my eyes and suggest we start working our way back to the car.

From there we visit many attractions including some mountain with a rail car I think you call it that takes you to the top where there is this large lodge that has places to eat. There we have lunch and don't talk much but keep looking at one another. Words weren't really needed because we were at that moment saying everything through our eyes.

I am starting to come to terms that our lives are growing past a mother and son relationship and maybe it is time I start making some moves but not be too aggressive. What happens next is defiantly a step in the right direction. We get back to the hotel to rinse off really quick taking turns in the shower and grab robes that are provided by the inn. We were told most people walk across the parking lot to the massage place called Stowe Village Massage in their robes. Me in my Birkenstocks and her in flip flops we walk hand in hand to the front door and are greeted by a couple of nice ladies.

After getting through the paper work we were brought into this room where they tell us to undress and get on the table and under the blanket. They also told us it is up to us if we want to take off our underwear but without makes it easier to massage our glutes.

Once in the room we are greeted by a calming aroma and music. We briefly looked around and then to each other. Staring into each others eyes we at the same time start untying the knots to our robes and place them on the same chair. Then without words but instead staring at each others eyes we perfectly in sync we begin to lower our underwear. Once removed we place them both on the chair and then stare at each other. Our eyes drift down looking at each others nether regions. This is the first time I see her lady parts and it is beautiful. Her vulva is completely bare of hair and you can see a hint of her clitoris. Me hanging at first I begin to rise caused by the view in front of me. She then finally says let's get under the covers before they come.

The rest was pretty much what you would expect for a full body massage with both moaning in sync each time they hit certain areas. Nothing sexual mind you; strictly professional.

When it was over they left the room for us to get ready to leave where we slipped on our underwear in silence and put on our robes. Opening the door for her as a gentlemen and her saying thank you kind sir we are treated by therapists with two cups of water to rehydrate. We drank them quickly and depart back to our room.

We decide we should shower before we head to dinner to get the lotion off. As usual she goes first but this time she leaves not only the door to the bathroom open but also a piece of the curtain as well. Taking this as a hint to come join her I do just that.

I am sure she could sense me behind her and this is confirmed when she hands me the bar of soap over her shoulder and says "please do my back." I proceed to do so going as low as her behind. Before stopping I give her butt a slight squeeze and hand her the bar of soap and turn around for her to reciprocate. She does the same and also gave my butt a squeeze before finishing. At this point she turns back to the shower head doing her front and legs as I stand behind her with a growing erection. As she bends over I am tempted to enter her but I don't. Instead I just watch her admiring her beauty. When done she hands me the soap and exits the shower for me to finish.

Eventually I get out of the shower and quickly dry off. From there I leave the towel in the bathroom as I re-enter the room completely naked. She looks and just says, "Get some clothes on, I'm hungry."

We head over to the Inns restaurant called the Whip Bar & Grill. We both decide to order the same meal which was the steak due to the waitress telling us it is quite tasty. As a treat my mom asks for their best most expensive white wine which thankfully only cost around $80.

During our meal we don't say much mostly due to us being busy eating and drinking. After a couple of glasses and some nice dessert I tell my mom that the meal is on me to which she smiled and didn't say anything.

Being the waitress was so nice I left her a 25% tip. My mom sees that and raised an eyebrow but again remains silent. Leaving the restaurant mom takes my hand leads me the opposite direction of the room and leads me to a walking path where we saw families walking earlier in the day. Holding hands then at times her holding my arm while resting her head on my shoulder we find a bench. We both sit down but not for long. Mon gets up and as I am about to join her she pushes me back down and sits across my lap and looks deep into my eyes. Moments later she says "I love you" and gives me the deepest longest kiss I have ever received from her.

Pulling away she says nothing else and stays there for a little while. At some point she gets up reaches for my hand and leads us back to our room. There much like before she strips down to just her panties and gets under the covers and lays on her side. This time feeling bold and her not looking I strip down to the point I remove my underwear before getting under the covers and snaking my body close behind her and wrapping my hand across her body. Like before she takes my hand and places it on her breast to which I feel how hard her nipples are.