Journal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stay like this for awhile not saying anything listening to each others breathing. At some point she takes my hand and slides it down her body to under her painters and pushes my fingers over her vulva. I pause for a moment but only for a moment and start to feel how wet she is. Easily finding her clitoris I position it between my two fingers and squeeze it oh so gently and begin to slightly touch her opening.

Listening to her moan I do what I can with the underwear sort of in the way. At some point I push down her underwear to which she helps me do so. After removing them she takes them and tosses it to the side and turns to look at me leaning in for a kiss. Short but powerful we begin to kiss over and over again. I then start working my way to her earlobe then down to her neck and I start trailing my kisses down to her arm.

Pushing her shoulder slightly I get her to lay on her back. I work my way back up her neck kissing also so gently to which she moans in approval. Working my way down I I stop at her breasts sucking her nipples oh so gently. During this time she begins running her fingers through my hair. I switch to the other breast to give it equal attention and she then moans louder giving me hints that one is more sensitive.

Working my way down her body I first kiss her stomach then her belly button and then working my way between her legs kissing up and down her thigh. At some point I come facing her beautiful pussy. Observing this beautiful thing for a moment I think I am seeing it flex and pulse. I reach to touch her lips feeling her moistness. She jerks a little but reaches down continuing to run her fingers through my hair. I lean forward and give her slit a long slow lick. She responds. I do it again and she responds some more with spreading her legs even further. I take my time licking one lip at a time eventually working my way to her clit to which her hips begin to jerk.

I begin to circling her clit which I learned in earlier years woman love that. Doing that over and over again with a quick flick of my tongue across the clit side to side and up and down her hips are moving faster. During all of this I take my right finger and ever so gently enter her. She responds to the intrusion and I can feel how wet she is.

Thinking of something I have done at the past I take that wet finger and rub it against her anus to she really responds to. As I am circling her clit I slowly push my finger past her sphincter. Her hips begin to gyrate uncontrollably and her legs are opening and closing.

Keeping close attention to her reactions I see all the signs of her reaching orgasm. This is confirmed with the thrust of her hips and the pulling of my head hard against her pussy and her anus is squeezing my finger.

About a minute later or more she lowers her body back onto the bed and relaxes her legs. From there I pull my finger out her butt and start working my way back up the bed.

When I reach the pillows she turns to face me and stares into my eyes and leans in with a powerful kiss with some tongue. Shortly after pulling away I say to her "Lay down and rest, that was for you." She smiles closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep.

In the morning we wake up pack everything in the car and checkout of the Inn. Looking up on my phone for some place to get a bagel I find something that is in the right direction. We head over that way and hold hands during the entire ride.

When we are home we unpack and go about the rest of the day doing our own thing.

Being that we skipped the shower before leaving she hopped in after throwing all of our clothes in the laundry. I stand near the bathroom thinking about joining her but I decided against it. However after she got out of the shower she poked her head in my room and told me to come to her room after I shower..

Didn't know what to think about that but I did as she said and when I got to her room she just told me she loved the way we slept together each night and want to make that a routine we do each night. I asked as a couple to which she said yes.

______

Hi it's been several weeks since I wrote about our trip to Vermont and I am writing this on Sunday because this past Saturday what I been looking for has finally come fruition. But before I get into that let me tell you since our return from Vermont I haven't stepped in my bed since. Each night we go to bed together snuggling together with her holding my hand to her chest. Each night I kiss her neck to which she turns to look at me and give a goodnight kiss.

Mornings we are like a married couple getting ready for work having a kiss goodbye each time us holding each other during that kiss and lasting I don't even know how many seconds. But each time it leaves me a little aroused.

There was even a couple of mornings I find her bent over in the fridge and like the first time I slap her ass which laters result in a biting of my lip and a wink.

Then came Saturday which was yesterday. She got up really early in the morning to have breakfast ready when I finally woke up. She told me to just nuke it in the microwave while she tried to finish cleaning as fast as she can. The reason is she bought tickets to see Wicked on Broadway.

By 10am she was done. She quickly showered then put on some jeans and a shirt and having me do the same and heading out to Stamford train station which we were lucky enough to catch the express train to NYC. For those never took the train the ones not express makes a lot of stops before it hits Grand Central terminal.

When we arrived she took me downstairs where all the food vendors are and took me to one hot dog stand. I got myself two dogs her just one both with sauerkraut and mustard. After that she had me pull out my credit card to get on the subway. Turns out they have this new way of getting past the barrier. You don't need to get a Metro Card anymore just tap your credit card or phone and it lets you through. From there we caught the S train to Time Square. Once there we saw we had a few hours before the show starts so we took on the sites. All your standard NYC landmarks minus the tree because it is still too early for that.

Eventually we worked our way to the theater and enjoyed the show while holding hands and at times holding my arm. Looking around I wondered if people assumed we are a couple and you know what we have become one. Besides no one knows us here so even if they thought she was my mother and found it weird how affectionate she is well it isn't any of their business and probably never see them ever again.

During intermission we both went to the bathroom then after the bar to get two separate cups of wine in the souvenir cups. Working our way back to our seats we noticed what appeared to be either a couple or possibly also a mother and son holding hands and conversing with each other. Quietly whispering in moms ear telling her what I thought she ended up striking a conversation with the two of them then telling me after they are mother and son. I looked over at the guy and he just smiled and winked at me seeing mom and I too were holding hands.

During the second half we broke our grip with each other and placed our hands on each others leg. Together we started to slide our hands closer to the crotch area squeezing the leg but never going for the crotch. I also caught the guy looking over and giving me a shit eating grin.

When the play was over we rushed out of there to not get caught in the crowd. We decided not to take the subway back but instead walk what I guess is a mile or less back to Grand Central. Unfortunately this time not catching an express. During that ride mom hung onto my arm more than usual and kept giving me kisses on the lips and on my neck with people none the wiser.

Working our way back to the parking garage we paid the $8.00 fee in cash and worked our way to i95 heading home. When we got there she said she didn't want to cook and would like to order a pizza for delivery which I was fine with.

She told me she is going to get comfortable and I should do the same. We ended up putting on our pajamas and greeted the delivery girl at the door with cash in hand handing her a $20 and saying keep the change.

Bringing the pizza back to the kitchen we set them up on plates and brought them to the couch which we popped in a movie which was "Notting Hill". We saw this before so we didn't pause it when we kept getting up for more slices and wine.

When the movie was over we quickly cleaned up and she went to brush her teeth. When she was done she told me to wait five minutes before coming into the room. I figured no big deal because I will probably be in the bathroom that long.

When I came into the room I found her on her side facing the doorway with the comforter up to her neck. What I didn't see till the following morning was her silk pajamas and panties on the floor on her side of the bed.

Before I had a chance to get in she told me to take off my clothes which before bed I usually do and just leave my boxer shorts on. I was taken back for a moment but then she pulled the comforter showing that she was completely naked.

After seeing that I didn't hesitate and almost tripped trying to get my pants off. She giggled and lifted the covers as I climbed in. Right after that I first turned to my side to look at her but she had other plans. Pushing my shoulder so I would lay on my back she started to kiss me. Long drawn out kisses with and without tongue. Then she started to kiss my face and worked her way to my earlobe nibbling on it a little bit down to my neck and then to my chest. She briefly licked and sucked my nipple and started kissing down to my stomach and lower.

Eventually I felt her grab my semi-hard cock and titled it up and slid it into her mouth. At that moment I was in pure heaven. Feeling her hot wet mouth on me using her tongue on the bottom part of my cock she slowly but with effort began to bob her head. At first I watched her head move up and down with the blanket then at some point lifted the blanket to watch her. When I did that she looked into my eyes and smiled with my cock in her mouth.

This went on for several minutes till I felt myself close to coming. I warned her but she just responded with going faster and taking it deeper and deeper.. When I finally hit my peak I groaned and yelled I am cumming.

After I stopped cumming she sucked a little bit more and licked it clean. Then she let it out of her mouth and slid up on the bed and laid on her back and turned to me and said "My turn." Well I was eager to oblige and did the same with getting on top of her and working from kisses to neck to both breasts and nipples and down to her pussy. But this time feeling how wet she was I attacked it more aggressively holding both of her legs by my ears and by her reaction she was liking it.

As I was doing my thing I reached up to grabbed and squeezed her breasts and played with her nipples. At some point I hear her saying I am cummjng and she sure did. Not only did she cum she squirted a little bit. That surprised me but didn't bother me at all.

Working my way up to face her I feel her reach down and grab my cock. Stroking it to bring it to life I start getting hard. After I become erect I feel mom positioning me between her legs and then reaches for my butt and starts pulling me forward. I go with what she clearly wants and enter her warmth.

At that moment I realized it wasn't fucking it was making love. I slowly and gently started pumping in and out of her while staring into her eyes. She isn't smiling but instead I see a tear drip down her eye. I wipe it with my finger pausing a bit and ask if she is okay. She lets me know it is tears of joy and to keep going.

Being that mom made me cum earlier plus going at a slow gentle pace I was able to last quite a long time. However eventually I feel myself reaching the brink of an orgasm to which I asked her where does she want me to cum. She doesn't answer with words but rather with her hands. She grabs my hip with one hand and my ass with the other and pulls me in. I get the message and keep pumping till I cum inside my own mother.

After my orgasm I lay on top of her a bit laying my head on her chest and her playing with my hair. Eventually I roll off of her and onto my side. She then rolls onto her side and slides her body pressed against me taking my hand and like usual place it on her breast.

In the morning I wake up with her still there but wide awake she didn't remove herself from this position. When she realizes I woke up she tells me she is hungry and heads over to make breakfast but she does so naked.

I eventually get up and walk to her in the kitchen butt naked as well and circle my arms around her kissing her neck and then she turns to face me and wraps her arms around my head and pulls me in for a kiss.

We ate and then went to do our thing for the day. First thing I did was come to my computer and type up today's entry. Now after that I am going to see if she needs help with anything. I am doing this because I want her to know now I am more than a son to her but I also think she already knows that.

Not sure when I will be writing again or if at all. This all started as a journal to get my thoughts out of my head and onto paper. It really did help and so glad of the outcome.

______

It's been about a year since I last typed into what I can only call my journal. Since my last entry I fully moved into what was once mom's bedroom has become ours. We talked about it and at first said no promises, no expectations, just go with it. But as time went on our love and affection for each other just grew. I mentioned about wanting to marry her and didn't want to be with anyone else; she cried when I told her that.

So what we did since we can't legally get married, instead had our own type of wedding. We returned to Vermont at the same Inn and searched for the perfect mountain to hike up and together we said everything we had to say each other in front of the mountains.

For me I told her about my infatuation with mothers and so turned on by incest that I so wanted her. But as time went on and the changes that happened between us it was no longer a fetish but more like two people falling in love.

She cried when I told her that. She told me in return she felt things were changing between us and at first she thought she was a bad mother feeling the way she was feeling. But she also came to terms that she never loved any other man like the way she loved me. Then as my actions showed her how I felt she in return started to let her guard down no longer concerned what people would think and go with what ever is happening between us.

She continued to say at some point during all of it she fell in love. She knows in societies eyes it was wrong but she no longer cared. She said also that if it came to it she would sell everything and move somewhere that no none would know the truth about us. But we found we didn't have to do that.

We later then exchanged wedding rings that we bought at a jewelry shop on our way to Vermont. Our words were our vows, our vows to each other. The love that will never end.

I am appreciative of this journal, and for now I will keep it. Maybe print it out and show her, or maybe I won't. In the end it doesn't matter, it was just a tool to get my feelings out.

Then after thinking about it more I decided why not share this someone, so I share to you all on Literotica.

I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

The End