Journal: Date Night

Story Info
Journal: a husband has date night with his wife.
5.2k words
3.78
12.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sottovoce
Sottovoce
33 Followers

I went to bed hard and I woke up hard.

I normally wake up at 4:30am to go to work but my body doesn't know today is Saturday and I don't need to be up this early. I turn on my side and feel the length of my wife next to me. She's laying on her back snoring softly - kind of cute.

I snake my arm under her pillow where she rests her head and, as I move up to her, gently push her onto her side. She doesn't move at first but then she shifts positions and I am up against the entirety of her - spooning with my chin on her shoulder, her ear right outside of my nose twitching as I exhale, my chest against her back, my groin against her butt, my thighs against hers and her tiny little feet nestled on top of mine.

I reach up and around with my other arm and pulled her close and tight, resting my forearm between her breasts and fall back to sleep.

My wife has been pretty frisky lately... We have two kids and we both work hard and sometimes there's not a lot of time for ourselves, but I can always tell when she's feeling frisky because she gets a little prance in her step and a little wiggle in her butt and a little sparkle in her eye and I know soon we will be having some fun.

I checked her Internet history last night and, as I suspected, she had been reading some literotica lately. She doesn't know that I know she does this - actually I think she thinks it's a secret. That's one of the reasons why it turns me on so much.

I like to write down the titles of the stories she's read recently and save them for another time... Sometimes as I'm driving back-and-forth to clients the road is long and I'm tired and I like to open up one of her stories and have my phone read it to me as I drive.

I like to imagine her sitting in the dark secretly reading her erotica. I like to imagine as she sits there she starts with her legs tightly clamped together and as she reads they slowly come apart because clamped together is too much sensation.

I like to imagine her nipples getting hard and her distractedly reaching up and touching them. I like to imagine her pussy getting wet as things get better and better in the story and then her hand comes down and she starts to touch yourself.

I like to imagine what she finds exciting in the literotica... she tends more towards the lesbian stories than anything else and while every man's fantasy seems to be that his wife secretly wants to bed another woman and let him watch I think the other stories are too masculine and too forceful.

Lesbian stories are usually written by women, usually have better story lines, and no matter which perspective you're looking from... it is something she can relate to.

Sometimes while riding home and listening to her stories my dick gets heavy in my pants and my pre-cum makes sticky spots in my underwear. Sometimes I'll arrive at a client and cheerfully greet them at the door smiling, knowing how heavy my cock feels and if they had a better sense of smell they would know how turned on I was.

I can view the history of pages she reads and can figure out which ones she likes or doesn't like by how many pages into the story she gets. I skip the one pagers and bookmark the 3 to 5 pagers. Once I have that list I like to look at the second to last one because I imagine at this point she's getting turned on. By the last story I know this is the one that finished her off and I like to imagine what she's doing when that happens.

Last night I couldn't wait and spent a little time reading the last two of her stories. I went to bed horny, hard and a little bit wet. This morning I woke up the same way.

I eventually woke up the second time hours later, alone and cold. A glance at the clock told me it was 8:30... I truly slept in - how wonderful.

I could hear the sounds of the house around me, my wife is in the kitchen cooking - I can hear the clicks of utensils and scrapes of pots. I can't hear my youngest son but it's too late for him to still be in bed so there's almost 100% chance he is downstairs with this head plugged into a game playing with friends on the family computer... he is 16 and one of the best things I've ever done in my life.

I reluctantly get up, take a shower and start my day. By the time I'm downstairs, breakfast is almost on the table and just looking at my wife tells me she is already two or three hours into her day... she has a morning routine that allows her to meditate, exercise and take care of herself. I've been terribly blessed to have someone so beautiful, kind and generous fall in love with me.

As I watch at her making and serving breakfast she prances around in her bare feet and yoga pants and her cute petite form. She is a 5'6" blonde, has a cute little butt, and the most perfect breasts I've ever seen on anyone - 32 double D - and all after giving birth to two children

I on the other hand am a giant of a man, 6'4", broad shouldered, strong but a little heavy. I know one of the things that attracts her to me is that when I hold her she knows she is being held and everything's going to be OK.

As I sit there watching her finish making her famous scrambled eggs she glances over at me with a little twinkle in her eye and gives a cock of her hip - it's these tiny little signs that say "I not only see you, but my body sees you too". I love those little communications that bypass or children's eyes and are just between her and I.

The rest of the day is a mess of chores and tasks and trips to the store but tonight we'll have a date night. Our oldest child is often not seen anymore... he's 18, going to school, working a job, making a girlfriend happy and the apartment we made for him in our basement is sometimes only a place for him to rest his head in his hectic life.

Our youngest is going to have a "sleepover" at a friends house tonight and has promised to be back by 9 AM for breakfast on Sunday so my wife and I are going to take the opportunity to have a date night - something that should happen more often than it does.

Later as we're getting ready for dinner my wife calls me into the room in a playful voice "Honey, I need help".

I walk in and she's holding two hangers up to her body - I assume the outfit for tonight. One hanger is her top which appears like it would give ample opportunity for her "girls" to play - a pretty little V-neck I'm sure she will accentuate with a necklace or two - and the bottom, a flouncy little miniskirt.

The miniskirt is a known blow directly to my dick. I am now and always have been a miniskirt guy. It is not so much about what you can see when a woman wears one, but what you can't see... and the easy possibility of seeing more. It is a voyeur's kryptonite as it involves a little bit of the eyes and a lot of the imagination. My brain is already racing ahead to later when she'll have it on, my eyes unfocus a little and a slight smile comes across my lips.

She knowingly smiles at me and says "I know how much you like me in miniskirts but I can't decide on the top". She jiggles the top hanger to get my attention. She smiles again as she sees my eyes haven't left the mini skirt and the lost look in them and my dismissive reply "the top is fine, yeah, wear that" makes her crack up.

She moves the hangers aside, pulling her arms right and left, and shows me what she's been hiding behind it... she's standing there in the beautiful bra and booty shorts underwear I got her last month and she smiles even wider and huskily asks "but what should I wear underneath?"

I stand there dumbstruck for a second, mind reeling and mouth open. "Is this good?" she asks, turning around so I can see her ass as she bends over a little. From this angle I can see her beautiful butt cupped in sheer fabric and the mounded folds of her pussy peeking at me from under it all. Her breasts hang down like ripe fruit ready to be plucked. A part of me wants to step up, rip a hole in those sheer panties and fuck her from behind.

Looking over her shoulder at me, she asks "or I should wear the new outfit?!"

At this point in the conversation my cock is rock hard and uncomfortable in my pants and my balls are scrunched up. I can feel them actively doing whatever they do that makes them tingle like that and I respond with a "No honey, that's good, the other one is good too. I, um, I, um..." I'm stuck with my brain in too many places, my cock burning a hole in my pants and an insane desire to skip the evening and start the fucking now.

At this point she stands up, dismisses me and says "OK, go get ready" and I leave the room.

Men are easy to dress... put on dress shoes, ironed pants and a shirt and we're done for the day. The hardest part about me getting ready is making sure I am shaved and my hair doesn't appear like I just woke up - it's a little unfair.

We wind up going to a Tapas bar for dinner and drinks and as soon as we get there my wife chooses to sit at the high chairs at the bar instead of at a table. I know she's doing this because she's wearing a miniskirt and she knows it will drive me crazy as she sits on those high chairs with more and more of her legs exposed to me - and everyone else... and that's not a bad thing.

We have drinks, we have tapas, we have serious discussions about our kids, we have silly discussions about silly things, we talk about family. The entire time we're doing this she slowly rocks back-and-forth, left and right in her chair, opening and closing her legs, putting one leg down to prop on the stool cross beam while the other one rests up top. At one point she spreads her legs, moves in close and traps one of my legs between hers, sitting spread to me, but invisible to the world. In essence, she is continuously reminding me she is a sexy and beautiful woman.

As dinner winds down and we start the relaxing hour of dessert and coffee she gets up and goes to the bathroom. I watch her as she walks across the bar, one eye is on her and with the other I'm looking at everyone else noticing her and her outfit and the way she walks... it's a turn on to see men look at my wife, find her beautiful and want her for themselves.

When she comes back she has the most mischievous look on her face. I give her that look of my own saying "What are you up to" and she goes "Well, I wanted to let you know I decided to wear the new outfit you bought me tonight."

This immediately brings and image in my head of the new outfit. It was a beautiful black lace thong and the lace bra...

"But I had to go to the bathroom because the longer I sit here and see and touch you the more more wet I get... and I didn't want to ruin my new pair of underwear so..." At this point she reaches over and tucks her tiny little thong into my jacket pocket. "so I took them off."

The idea that she is sitting there a half foot away from me wearing no underwear underneath the sexy little mini skirt and in her words a little "wet" makes the pre-cum on my dick drip even faster.

She sees the glaze in my eyes and sits back smugly in her chair. She knows she has hooked the big fish and now she just has to play the line and reel me in.

Coffee and dessert flies by in a rush. To be honest, so much blood was in my cock I'm not sure I made coherent conversation or much sense at all. The drive back to the house had her sitting in the passenger seat with her mini skirt pushed up as far as it could go and her hands drawing circles on her thighs as she distractedly talked about this or that... but never directly addressing what she was doing to me.

When we got home she said "Why don't you to take a shower baby? I'll see you in a little bit..."

As the obedient child I am, I went upstairs, stripped down and hopped in the shower. I just got soap in my hair when I heard and felt her enter the shower behind me.

She said "I'll get you back, baby" and picked up the soap and started working up my back. I stand sat there with my hands against the wall as she administers to my back and to my ass and then with soapy gusto my crack and hole.

I was completely hard again, which she quickly discovered as she reached around me and soaped up my cock and balls. "Turn around please."

When I turn around she says "OK, looks like you're nice and soaped up... let's get that rinsed off". I lean back and let the water cascade over the front of me. She is naked and a little cold and so small next to me, I want to take her in my arms. Instead, she bends down and takes my hard cock into her hands and mouth, plays with my balls and runs a finger over my butt-hole. She sucks me, licks me, kisses up and down my shaft and plays extensively underneath until I start getting excited, at which point she stands back up and says... "OK, you're all clean... it's my turn."

I turn to the side and let her walk into the spray. The water soaks her hair, cascading down her back and face and I can see goosebumps shiver up and down her arms and breast.

"Can I do your hair?" I ask. She says "Sure", so I get shampoo out and spread it across my hands and start with her hair. It took me a long time to learn how to wash her hair, but now I get it right and she can relax while I work.

I start by spreading shampoo across the entire length of her hair, getting underneath it, separating it with my fingers and working on her scalp. Our positions are reversed and now her hands are on the wall, her feet spread, bent over slightly. I've got the hard length of my cock pressed up against her backside while I stand closely and massage shampoo into her head and scalp. Her face is in the stream, her mouth is open and she has the most contented feel to her body.

Once we rinse the shampoo out I grab the conditioner and do that job as well... she has to leave the conditioner in while she bathes so she steps out of the spray, moving me back under.

She and I hold each other, getting warm again as the water cascades down over my shoulder and in between us, trickling down between her breasts and over my cock and to her feet. She rest her head on my shoulder, her hands on my ass and I hold her close as we sit in the spray. I eventually leave before the water can get cold and so she can finish up with her shower.

I towel off and sit on the edge of the bed. The foot of the bed faces the bathroom and as I sit there I can imagine everything I'm not seeing inside: I can hear her turn the shower off, I can hear the shower curtains open and her grab a towel, I can hear her step down and onto the bathmat. I can imagine what her body looks like in there and how clean and fresh and sweet she's going to taste and as I sit there and imagine these things I get hard again.

When my wife steps out of the bathroom she has her hair in a towel and another towel around her breasts and body and a look saying "OK, Big Boy.. what are you doing?"

I sit there in childlike patience and fascination as she stands there, sitting on the edge of the bed, my cock jutting out in front of me, glistening and pointing to the ceiling.

She looks at me, she looks at my cock and she steps a little closer. Crossing her arms she opens her towel and stands there with her arms holding it up like a sheet behind her, displaying her full splendor a pace away from me. I take her in: from her smile, to her breasts, to her well groomed cleft, her beautiful little thighs and her tiny little toes. I reach out my hand like a kid in a candy store asking "I want... I want..." and she takes a small step backwards as if not sure if I have been a good enough boy to deserve the treat she's offering.

I swipe my hand in the now empty space her breasts occupied and in frustration and excitement my cock bobs and dips and lets loose another dribble of pre-cum.

She gives a little chuckle, twists her shoulders to make her breast sway seductively and when I get that glazed look in my eyes she finally laughs and steps forward. My hands immediately go to her breasts and cup and squeeze them. She takes another step closer and I bury my head between them, relishing in the warmth of her from the shower and the soft cleanliness of her skin as she air dries in the room.

I turn my head to the side and one nipple goes into my mouth, sucking and licking and squeezing with my lips. She doesn't say anything, but I can feel a growl form in her chest. Once her nipple has become fully erect and lubricated I flip my head to the other side and pull the other nipple into my mouth. My hand replacing my mouth on the other nipple, tweaking and pressing and holding as I circled and suck on the new one.

As she starts to submit to my ministrations and lose herself in the sensation, I push her away from me a little and then pull her back, this time with my bent leg in between her thighs. She likes that because the height of the bed lets her push her pussy right up against my thigh and as I resume my sucking and tweaking and rocking her nipples back-and-forth with my tongue she grinds up against my leg.

I move one hand from from her breast and bring it around her backside, cupping her ass and pulling her closer to me, grinding harder into her. The fingers of my hand move down between her butt cheeks from behind and start to feel the soft wetness underneath - there is a heat there that is very telling.

I know how much she loves for me to suck on her nipples - sometimes when I do it I can make her come. As I hoped, she tells me with chagrin "Baby, you're gonna make me come if you keep this up." and I say "That's my job... feel free to enjoy yourself, but don't you dare come without letting me know you're doing it."

With that she pushes on my chest a little, pushing me off of her breasts to "Scooch" back a little on the bed. She moves forward and straddles me on the bed, both of us sitting up, me on the edge of the bed, her with my cock pressed between her and me. She sits high on my thighs and legs, her pussy pressed close against my cock, spreading to feel my length against hers.

She pushes her upper body back a little giving me access to her nipples again and this time I have to duck my head and strain a little to find them and to capture them. As I resume my flicking, sucking, rubbing and twisting I can feel her rub her pussy against the length of my cock. I can feel the full length of her slit as it moistens up and starts to embrace my cock from the front. I'm sucking and she's rubbing and then she's "coming" in a shy little whisper.

I stop on her nipples as I know they get very sensitive as she comes and I just sit there. She gyrates slowly back-and-forth, back-and-forth, without my cock inside her, rubbing her slit up and down it's length. After a while she lifts her hips up a little and tries to capture my still rock hard cock inside her, but I pull back and say "Well.. well.. well.. that's not fair! You've had your fun and I haven't had any of mine."

She tries again to grab my cock with her pussy lips and have her way with me. I stand up, holding her to me and rotate, throwing her onto the bed. She lays there and spreads her legs, her pussy open and welcoming and glistening and wet and ready for me and and she glances at my cock and says "Please..."

Instead of moving forward and placing it where it wants to go, I dropped to my knees instead. I sit back on my heels and take a long look at what is before me... it's all there, everything I love and everything I want.

I lean forward and nuzzle the insides of her calf with my face, moving deliberately towards her center. I snuffle and nuzzle as I get closer, using my nose and head movements to nudge up to and into her lips. With my left hand I reach up and grab her breast and cup it fully, finding my way to the nipple.

I start exploring with my lips and my tongue. I use my nose to separate her lips and suck one of them into my mouth and let it go. I was right about how I imagined she would taste. Her lips are freshly cleaned from the shower and need a little of my saliva to get them slick and lubricated. I love her taste and relish in the knowledge that I am smearing it all over my nose and mouth and chin.

Sottovoce
Sottovoce
33 Followers
12