Journal: Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I move to the other lip and do the same, all while my nose nudges her bud. I flatten my tongue and lick her from bottom to top, the rough taste buds on my tongue acting as their own stimulant. I stick my tongue deep inside her, working my way back up her slit and lips and finally to her clitoris. I pull her clit into my mouth like a nether nipple, dodging it's sensitive tip, but sucking, flicking and stroking with my tongue.

She is lost above me, between nipples and clit and her juices drip down her cleft and my face. I reach up with my right index finger and start touching her, tracing the opening of her pussy and lubricating it, tracing it with my fingers. I explore a little bit inside, but mostly spread her juices down past her pussy and inner cleft of her ass... spreading those slick juices all over her Rosebud.

Sometimes she makes me work for orgasm, but tonight... tonight she not only has she been getting me wound up but she's been getting herself worked up as well. It's quick to happen and it doesn't take much stimulation for her first oral orgasm to come over her.

I like to sit back and watch her her pussy shudder. I love the way it puckers and twitches. I love the way juices trickle from her hole and drip down her taint and disappear below. I give her a second, laying off her nipples, laying off her clitoris, but providing big lapping licks to her lips and entrance whenever I feel proprietary.

When I feel like the intensity has calmed a little I go back and patiently, this time, focus on the entirety of her pussy ranging up and down and in and around, constantly swinging back to flick and nudge and circle her bud and as she starts to get back into the groove of what I'm doing I play my finger over her rosebud. One hand on her nipple, tweaking and rolling the other hand poking and prodding and my tongue flicking, licking and probing.

Like a musical instrument, I bring her to a violent crescendo of desires and moans and shuddering joy curls her toes, rolls her eyes into the back of her head and leaves her utterly and completely at my mercy. As is often the case, she rides this wave for a long time, with a tweak here or prod there or gentle lick elsewhere. I envy a woman's ability to climb to heights and then soar down the mountainside as if hanging to the underside of a kite made of ecstasy.

When she is done catching her breath, I hear her say "I want your cock inside me" - this is my queue. I snake my way up her body again, kissing her belly and breasts and neck until I'm right there with her face-to-face. She wraps her arms around my neck and I pull her farther up onto the bed.

Her legs are spread wide and her pussy open and my cock hovers at her door, tap, tap, tapping and I know if it was up to her this would be done already. But I whisper in her ear "I'm not sure what you want again?" She whispers back "I want your cock". I nibble her ear and poke her in the slightest way and say "I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you. Could you say that again, please?"

She grabs hold of me, wraps her legs around my thighs and tries to force me inside her - I keep just out of reach. With a growl of frustration and need she tells me "I want your cock inside me! Fuck me now!"

I slowly dip into her, a deliberate shallow stroke. I pull out and enter again, shallowly and then pull out all the way. I can feel her whimpering under me so I'll put it back in shallowly and when I feel like she is good and ready I put it all the way in.

I'm not greatly endowed but I am also not lacking in that department. I sport a 1.75" diameter girth and a little over 7" length, but my wife is a petite little thing with a tight little pussy and when I give her my length it fills her, wall-to-wall, stem to stern with a little "knock knock" at the far door.

Feeling her pussy embrace me and clench down in joy almost ends me, but I have been under a state of erection almost all day and that desensitizes me. As much as I like to tease her I also really want to fuck her and so I begin, no more games and no more teasing. I want to fuck her hard, I want to come hard and when I'm done I want her to know how perfect she is.

I whisper in her ear "I love your pussy. I love fucking your pussy." and she whispers back "I love your cock. Fuck me with that cock of yours" - and all the while I'm pounding away down below.

Some nights I've been teased to the point where it takes concentration to come and on those nights I might flip her over, stand her up, pin her ankles to my ears or make her ride me while playing with my balls and ass, but tonight I hammer away like the little Boy Scout I am.

There comes a point where I don't have the friction I need so I grab hold of her, wrap my arms around her, pull her up and on top of me as I flop back. The vision of her sitting astride me with her beautiful breasts hanging down, hair in her face, hands on my chest as I fill her is something to remember.

I love the way she rocks her hips forward and then back and then forward and then back. I reach up and cup her breasts then cup her ass and concentrate on the center of my being.

Needing more, I sit up and move to the edge of the bed, both of us sitting in almost exactly the same position we started at earlier tonight, this time with me inside her. I reach down and lift her leg behind the knee with my arm holding her back and now I have all the freedom to pound away and bounce her on me as deeply as I want.

This position does something for her, as she loses it again, coming again and again as I pound her. Watching her lose herself and feeling her pussy grab hold of my cock in ecstasy ensures I don't last long and before I know it I've come shudderingly inside her, have dropped her leg and pulled her down on top of me as I lean back onto the bed.

We lay as one, forever - skin to skin, head on my chest and neck, my cock still inside her, until the room reminds us eternity doesn't exist by making us cold.

I reluctantly pull out from her pussy and roll her onto her back. I reach under the bed and pull out one of our towels, go to the bathroom and get one end of it hot with water and bring it back out so she can clean herself and me.

She pulls the blankets up and over her goosebumps and I join her where we snuggle again - and spoon as we quickly fall asleep. Once again I have gone to bed hard...

12