Journal From Las Cruces, Pt. 01

Story Info
Fantastic sex escapades of a seasoned stud on a Sabbatical.
5.3k words
4.44
5.8k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
123 Followers

Journal From Las Cruces, Part 1

(Naked Women)

By Aleq de Satyr

"A man who dwells not with women has no understanding of them".

Anon

Prologue

The narrator of this story is a gentle and gracious guy, with an artfulness that captivates women. He is never imposing or overtly aggressive. He speaks gently, smiles sweetly, and ingratiates himself with caresses. He lives for women. And women court him, love him and satisfy him completely.

He is a proud possessor of a huge, splendid cock which he uses with tender delicacy, and not like a battering cannon, that brings out of a woman's cunt festive, joyful melodies, and deep cataclysmic orgasms. Above all, he is totally virile, with a phenomenal sexual prowess that women love.

Like a visitor from another planet, he indulgently, urgently, graphically shares his experiences with the "Naked Women". Rich, powerful experiences of unusual erotic potency, and high-intensity adventures, that came from the blending of love and sex. The meeting of body and spirit, that opened up all the possibilities of human sexuality, in its many varied manifestations.

Every woman in the story was unique and different. From ripe young luscious maidens, to lusty Amazons in their prime, to mellow mature crones. They were all warm, engaging, intensely alive, vital and graceful in being at ease with their bodies, their sexuality, their pleasures.

With them he gave homage to the dark Mother, the Goddess; in the rituals of raw sex--juicy, icy-hot, perfect--that bordered on poetry. Like a wine connoisseur, he devoured their cunts, consumed their juices and drank their secrets.

@@@

Perla...The Nympho

In mid-summer of that year, I decided to take a two month sabbatical in Las Cruces, to work on my pet humanitarian project. As events unfolded, I found myself engrossed in a wonderful, memorable encounters, some of them intertwined, with several women. The most notable ones are depicted in this journal. But not in any chronological order, nor a particular time frame.

When our eyes made contact that day I moved into the furnished apartment across the hall from hers, I knew that Perla and I would be more than just neighbors.

"Hi, I'm Perla Sanchez and I'm a dyke," she smiled. Well, that's refreshing I thought.

"And I'm Roy Dumas. I'm a het," I said.

"Well, welcome to the Mohawk apartments Roy," she said. She wore skintight leggings, low across her midriff and displaying her slender thighs, the haughty curve of her ass and the soft prominent mound between her legs, that suggested a luxuriant bush. It was an open erotic invitation to stroke that mound of flesh.

We quickly became connected as we talked candidly, and laughed over scotch and smoked salmon, after sharing a joint, in Perla's one bedroom apartment. She seemed to fit my bill of fare. I like my women hard-edged, funny, sensual and at least forty years old. Problem was, she was a lesbian although of the curious mix of Dykey-femme. She was a struggling writer, with an imagination and style Henry Miller would have envied. She also swore like a trooper.

Perla was a likeable, decadent Chicana. Good looking, cool, with a great mystique. She had a gift for words. She taught part-time at a school for mentally challenged kids, as well as worked for a publisher.

One week later, late Sunday morning, after a workout at the health club and a long shower, it was very humid in the apartment so I gave up on clothes, and walked around nude, enjoying the light breeze. I'd always enjoyed nudity anyway. It feels so natural. Suddenly Perla walked in and let out a whistle upon seeing my tumescent cock, hanging between my legs.

"Oh shit, Roy you really are hung," she muttered, staring avidly. "I also like to walk around my apartment in the nude much of the time," she said.

"Be my guest," I said. Perla hesitated at first, then quickly stepped out of her clothes. "Ok, but don't get any ideas," she warned.

I was stunned by her body: slender but curvy in the right places. She was hirsute with furry legs, and a jungle of black curls between her thighs. Her underarm hair was equally thick, and the nipples of her firm breasts were ringed with hair. I was instantly turned on! My dick sprang into a full erection of ten inches of very thick, veined, rock-hard cock.

"Oh fuck! What a magnificent dick!" she cried, beside herself, "Can I hold it?"

"Please do," I said.

She fondled it for long moments, groaning, squeezing hard, asking me if it hurts. "It sure does" I lied, "but if you let me put inside you it will stop hurting".

"Not a chance, you should be arrested for having a dick like that," she hissed, walking to the fridge to get a beer.

When Perla returned, I noticed a trail of cunt juice down her inner thigh, her face flushed. She seemed very much aroused, but stubborn and strong-willed. I decided not to push her but to wait, for as long as it took.

We exchanged explicit personal experiences about our sexual explorations, our erotic energy; the magic of orgasms, while I massaged Perla, with scented "Labia Oil", made from the "Goddess flower"--a heady balm-- I watched the entrapped honey melt and flow from between Perla's thighs, as I stroked her warm flesh in long, and deep explorations of her inner being. Like strokes of love, ripples of the night river.

I continued to massage her. She moaned in primal tones, in response to my deft stroking of her big pierced clitoris, her creamy opening. I felt her joyous and expansive sensations; I heard the language of her moist flesh. The music of her pleasure. Her swollen cunt glistened, heavy with juice nestling beneath the luxuriant hair...She moaned with pleasure, her twat widening dancing to the music of my expert hands. She felt so soft, so good. Her inner core pulsating with sensation and color, with woman energy.

"Let me hold your cock," she whispered, wrapping her hand around my dick. "Are you sure you still don't want me to fuck you, ever?" I asked her.

"I'm sure...I just want to hold your big dick...Oh Roy, it's so fucking hard!; have you been lifting weights with it or what?" she giggled.

"Look Perla, you really should feel this dick inside you, just once. As it strokes you from G-spot to womb and back again, while rubbing smoothly against your engorged clitoris," I said.

"O God!" she groaned, squeezing my dick. "Please Roy, don't tempt me"...At that moment she looked very vulnerable, ready to capitulate. But I let her off the hook. I realized that I respected her vow too much, and treasured our friendship immeasurably.

Perla continued to moan softly as I massaged her cunt, now drenched with thick, viscous juice that dripped down the crack of her ass onto the towel. I stroked the soggy hairs, rubbing her clitoris gently, dipping my fingers into her cunt now and then; rubbing the juice around her asshole. She began to squeeze my cock harder. "You like this, don't you" I whispered in her ear.

She seemed suspended in a preorgasmic state of sensual delight. I moved one hand to her breasts, kneading, stroking, rubbing while my other hand worked between her thighs, gently relentlessly...Then she crashed into an orgasm, her body wrenched with spasms and low, muffled cries escaped from her lips. With massage over, we stood by the window sipping our drinks, watching people down on the street below.

My hard throbbing cock was wedged between Perla's ass cheeks, nuzzling her cunt as I caressed her breasts and nibbled her neck. I could feel my dick getting very wet with Perla's juices.

"Oh Roy" she began, "I love you so very much, you old goat, I really do. You have no idea of the torment and anguish I'd been thru, keeping you out of my cunt. When I think of your lovely sculpted body, your cock, I ache all over. I wake up nights when I'm alone with a craving to see you, if only for a moment. A fucking violent craving that leaves me breathless. Just to see you going around naked with that monster dick. Once or twice I masturbated ferociously thinking of you...I'd love to settle down with you but I can't. And I won't fight it." her voice cracking. I turned Perla around, her eyes were filled with tears.

"Oh Perla, I love you too, you know that. And I'll always love you even if we can't be together" I said, kissing away her tears.

"Then take me to bed and fuck me, till I forget my name and dissolve into oblivion," she whispered.

On my bed, I felt her trembling as I buried my lips in her vulva, sucking her big clitoris gently, feeling her muscles clamping down, pressing and drawing. Bringing out joyful melodies from her clitoris, grown hard, bigger, protruding from its hood. The air was heavy with the smell of incense and the musky odor of her cunt. My cock was hugely erect, heavy, vital, bursting with veins, ready for action.

I plunged my dick all the way into Perla's cunt, primeval source of creation. She received me, her tide washing over me. After a few thrusts, she came and kept coming, moaning...Perla was radiant, beautiful, she looked like a goddess. I fucked her luxuriously, delighting in her lithe body, her full delicious cunt. Her dense bush soggy with her juices, felt like a swamp.

She moved in rhythm with the sobs of her mounting pleasure, wet with the slippery mixture of sweat and woman-juice. I mounted her woman-force, driving her to unendurable heights, our spirits racing back and forth. The room echoed with the sounds of our fucking. We were both lost in pleasure, eternity seemed to pass before me. Her body convulsed repeatedly in multiple orgasms, flowing constantly with juices, wrenching my very life-force from me each time. My cries of ecstasy echoing hers.

I fucked Perla's very soul, lavishly with a compelling need. I was startled by her dedication to the heavy fucking. She never restrained herself, opening herself wider and wider to my powerful thrusts, my thorough possession of her very being. I fucked her asshole, redolent with musky odor.

She screamed and screamed in ecstasy, her whole body quaking, rocking, shaking powerfully as she wavered on the edge of consciousness, and a deep bonding passed palpably around and thru us. Her continuous orgasms finally tipped me over the edge into a powerful, tumultuous orgasm. I pumped and pumped an interminable torrent of spunk into her. By sundown we were both totally drained. We fell into a deep sleep.

And that was just the beginning of a two-day sex marathon that cemented our love for each other. When Perla left me on Monday morning she could hardly stand up and my cock was in a sling. We continued to fuck for days after that...Perla became intoxicated with the supreme pleasures I gave her. And in that period, her temporary escape from a dyke to a nympho was sealed.

"You certainly are a veritable bull-stud Roy, no question about that," said Perla.

@@@

Rita...Fata Morgana

My first encounter with Rita was when Perla's older sister Marisa, invited me to an urban commune for working single women, many of whom worked on ranches and the service sector in town. I wanted to interview the women as part of my humanitarian project. The residents were mostly blue-collar Latinas: Chicanas, and others from Mexico and the Yucatan. Perla called the commune Puebla Mujeres de color, the women of color's village..."where dream and reality meet". I had planned to stay in a studio apartment at the commune for five days.

Marisa the manager, is an enigmatic woman of many talents. What radical feminists want a woman to be. There is something about her that is different from most women I've met. And the difference is a kind of magical charm. She feels powerful, independent, more alive, sensuous. Marisa, Rita and I had a profound discussion in Marisa's apartment, on sexual expression, and exploration, which is healthy and good and is to be honored. Rita said she is attracted to people "who want sex in unusual ways, and are divinely decadent and perverted." All along she flashed me signals on her availability for sex.

At age forty five Rita considered herself "over the hill, no longer attractive. She had wrinkles, her breasts are napping, thighs are relaxing, muscles loosening, her skin turning to butter. Men no longer looked at her, let alone make advances". That's how she saw herself. Nobody could tell her otherwise. She also considered herself a benevolent witch, a Fata Morgana.

"Lately I've started workouts to rejuvenate my body. Otherwise my life has been good, on many levels," she said. Rita said she masturbated constantly. "Sometimes as much as two times a day, to a varied and colorful repertoire of elaborate sexual fantasies. "In my fantasies, I've been fucked on a bus, in a classroom, on the beach, in a church, at the fish market (of all places!), you name it"...She did not feel totally in control of herself. Her cunt, "always swollen and insistent" kept reminding her constantly of her need. She wanted "to be fucked and fucked but not getting any"...She gave me a lingering look when she said goodnight to me. Marisa had passed out then, from pot and too much tequila.

The next morning Rita brought me some coffee and crackers in my apartment. She sighed sadly. "I left my door open last night hoping you'd come into my bed and fuck me...I waited and waited. My cunt was wide open, filled with juices." I was stunned but fascinated by her confession. What she did not know was that I wanted her too, but wasn't sure how she'd react to my advances. At that moment I watched her eyes take me in their embrace.

"Well, this cock is at your disposal" I said, opening my robe to reveal my tumescent dick.

"Does it get any bigger than that?" she muttered, coming over to me. "Try fondling it" I suggested.

"Dios mio!" she gasped, as my cock became rock hard, huge, elongated and resplendent with thick veins, in response to her stroking.

"Will it fit?" she cackled, tremulously. "Only one way to find out" I smiled, pulling off her robe to gaze at her smooth, brown, sun-ripened body...her full breasts, her softly rounded belly with its hysterectomy scar, her full, black, perfect triangle of hair. I led her to my bed.

"Oh Roy, I'm so ready to be fucked, hurry fuck me!" she implored, spreading her legs wide open...I eased my cock slowly all the way into Rita's hot cunt, stroking her clitoris with my thumb, gazing into her eyes.

"Dios mio!" she cried out and came suddenly, thrashing about for long moments.

Rita's curvy body felt warm and comforting. Her cunt rich and smoothly juicy, like a persimmon. The labia was meaty, ripe, swollen, her clitoris big and blazing. Immersed in her lust, Rita was delirious. The deep powerful thrusts of my cock, the sensation of my tongue and mouth all over her body especially her clitoris. She felt insatiable, she felt glorious. She lost herself in the long, heavy action. Her head seemed to float and her body moved. She seemed to have lost her sense of time and place, as one tumultuous orgasm followed another until she drifted in and out of consciousness.

My relentless rhythmic thrusts, pounded into her like a stallion's, hitting her hard and deep, fucking her very soul. Rita's body tensed and then exploded again and again, her cries of ecstasy echoing around the apartment. She shuddered for a long time, gripping my dick tightly with her cunt.

She was all round, soft; tighter than I'd expected but pliant. My cock glided inside her with lingering precision feeding deep, filling her. She was liquid as rain but hot. I could hear the sound of waves in her cunt. She was all woman...Her movements full of dazzling pleasant softness..."Oh Dios, you fuck so good" she said over and over, whimpering joyfully, savoring the sensations that elicited heavy sighs from her. I moved inside her resolutely, fucking her gloriously.

We were both insatiable, as I probed her cunt deeper and deeper, her juices flowing profusely, her breath was large, sweet, exciting. She was so far away when the seventh orgasm hit her. I gave she took and she gave it back, rolling with the fucktide. Her voracity was awesome, waves of pleasure peaked, then receded tensed and distended, in long drawn notes of pleasure. I heard myself scream as I came, gushing gallons of hot semen into her. The sudden breeze that blew in calmed our bodies; I felt Rita's pussy loosening around my dick.."You're a super wonderful lover" she whispered, as we basked in the afterglow.

"You know Roy" she said sweetly, "I've always fantasized about someone like you...A good looking, exquisite lover with a huge cock who could fuck my head loose...It seems a dream has come true for me for a change".

An hour later we resumed fucking, slowly with smoldering intensity, when Marisa walked in. She stood at the doorway watching us for several minutes. Rita was too consumed with pleasure to notice or even care. "Have fun you two" whispered Marisa as she left.

Rita wanted to explore the infinite sexual possibilities. Every variety and complexity of sensation. She wanted to experience, "deep erotic fucking that will put me in a trance for the longest time"...She wanted to "make up for the entire period of enforced celibacy". She said with reverence after we'd fucked for the fourth time the next day. "You have fucked me as I'd never thought or imagined possible...It's like been hit by an earthquake", she said.

Much later we were wrapped in each other's arms, and in the warm, red and ocher of the late Sunday afternoon, after another prolonged and heavy fucking. Rita had cried out loud as she climaxed again and again as the sun began to set. Her body heaved and shuddered with powerful spasms for the longest time. Later she said: "La puesta del sol, mas larga la pase contigo"--(With you I spent the longest sunset ). She could be quite poetic.

"Believe me Roy, you have turned me into a nymphomaniac in just thirty six hours and I love it," she said. "I am not ready to let go of this wonderful upheaval in my life...Oh God I want to stay with you, but I can't. I need to go away for a while" she added. When I woke up Monday morning Rita was gone. She left a note on the bedside table:

"Gracias, amado amigo!!. You have baptized the vessel

of my deepest essence with a tidal wave of exquisite

sexual pleasure, and a thunderous abundance of maleness. I am ablaze with eternal happiness...Gracias!

Give my love to Perla....Rita."

@@@

Rosa, the Matriarch...

Rosa del Inca, was a 56 year old Mexicana pagan of Inca ancestry. She had moved in from Taos, and was the Matriarch and spiritual leader of the commune. She was frank, startling, eccentric and steamy. She was also a little crazy in my opinion.

When Marisa introduced me to Rosa in her apartment, she was naked on her bed, sipping wine, smoking a cigarillo. She seemed unperturbed of her nudity

" You look freshly fucked," said Marisa to Rosa.

"Yep" said Rosa, pointing to a huge motorized dildo on the bedside table. "But It's no substitute for a real, live hard dick" she added.

"Well guess what, I brought you a very big hard one, enjoy," said Marisa.

" May God bless you Marisa, my cunt has been cock starved for the longest time" said Rosa.

After Marisa left, Rosa and I shared a joint and a bottle of wine. Rosa talked about the strange feelings she'd been having lately.

"I feel like some divine external force is pulling me out of myself, and into a new persona and calling" she said. She made little sense to me. But it seemed she was going thru a syndrome of split personality. Rosa seemed a little sad so I decided to keep her company the rest of the day.

It was a quiet, balmy day in midsummer. Rosa laughed heartily at my jokes, while we drank Chianti wine in her rather spacious apartment. I appraised her breasts, belly and hairy crotch. Her hair black against the white pillows, her eyes dark and limpid with memories. Her mature body quite luscious, warm, rippling.

ALEQ
ALEQ
123 Followers
12