Journal From Las Cruces, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is one fierce looking cunt you have" I said.

"Damn right, and it is a man-eating cunt, I must warn you" she said.

She implored me to get naked and join her on the bed. She gasped at the sight of my exposed cock. "It's so big and hard, you are a fucking stallion Roy!" she exclaimed squeezing my dick.

"I want to fuck you so much Roy, I want to fuck you hard" she said softly, pushing me onto my back and mounting me, swiftly engulfing my cock in her heated cunt. Soon we were locked in an embrace as old as earth-spirits. She showed no mercy. Fucking for all her worth.

With smooth agility, Rosa then settled down to strong rhythmic thrusting, fucking me passionately. The room smelled of cunt and incense. I felt the hot wetness of us blending; Rosa's pussy streaming juices as she bit into my neck.

I smelt her Amazon scent, and felt her savage softness, as she moved in perfect syncopation. I savored the fantastic moment. The incense smoke swirled around us; cries and forest sounds and strange music surrounded us. Rosa held my cock tightly inside the heat of her cunt, muttering an old song into my ear. Joyously our sacred bodies entered the spiritual merging with all of life, transformed. I surrendered to the lush woman flesh, engulfed by the passion of the Earth Mother/life force, in a sacred flow of pleasure.

Rosa amazed me with the strength of her fucking, her rare sexual capacity. Finally coming in an enormous orgasm, groaning like a jungle cat. Her cunt flooding the bedsheets with spurting juices. My own climax bursting forth with hers and I collapsed beneath her heaving body, my face buried between her breasts...And that was just for starters. I fucked Rosa like a demon lover the rest of the day. She dripped juices, screaming and howling with pleasure. Rosa was right about her cunt. We were closeted inside for two days, eating, fucking and sleeping.

Rosa and I embarked upon an enormous sex spree that broke all limits. I was totally astonished. We were both sex enthusiasts, steeped in erotic artistry. Rosa was quite a discovery! She was hard-core, aggressive, perverse; a Valkyrie who knew no limits. My cock stayed hard and throbbing mightily for her. Rosa loved to chant as she mounted me and engulfed my cock, riding me with lusty passion, etching her cool body into mine, clamping her pussy tightly around my cock, telling me how strong my cock felt, as she slid up and down it...gyrating her body, moaning and bucking. Her juices smearing both our groins, my cock swamped with them.

Then she'd lay on her back, her thighs spread her knees raised. I'd climb between her legs and slowly rub my cockhead thru her thick, soggy hairs up and down her vulva, touching the wet, hot meat of her big clitoris. Stroking it up and down, eliciting whimpering sounds from her. She'd moan as I drove into her, pounding her with firm circular motion. Her cunt slick with juice. Our bodies glistened with sweat. The bed creaked under our weight.

"This is some very juicy pussy" I'd say to her, feeling the heat from her cunt, so hot and wet against my cock.

Once, I heard women's voices outside the door while Rosa was screaming out her pleasure.

" Hey listen, Rosa is being fucked but good" said one.

"Aint that lovely, I wish I was being fucked" said the other, followed by giggles.

"I think it's the hot hombre who has been fucking Marisa".

"Let's get him to fuck us too", more giggles.

Streams of desire rushed thru us, Rosa held me tight. My cock rolled around in her pussy, feeling the warmth, the hot currents...Thrusting in and out, juices flowing out of her as I glide in and out. Her pubic hairs soaking wet. The bedsheets wet with cunt-juice and semen, the sex odor filling the bedroom. She'd clench hard inside as I thrust steadily. We'd fuck for hours and Rosa got jolted by many orgasms.

Entering her from behind as she lay passive, I'd fuck her hard and deep; relentlessly in both asshole and pussy, until her body buckles and explodes yet again in orgasm....I was mesmerized by Rosa's acute sexual arousal, radiating her yearning. Her clitoris screaming out her desire. Her cunt the center of fire and of the sea.

I was a prisoner in her delectable sanctuary. She loved the fullness of my huge hard erection inside her, stroking, exploring her wild depths...Her belly rising and falling with my thrusts, her hips and thighs dancing on the mattress, pulling me in deeper and deeper into her universe.

She was oblique, audacious, full of verve and energy. She was a succubus with a voracious vagina, devouring my steely cock, wringing from it deep pleasures. I felt a spiritual presence around us, as I embarked on a long journey into her woman's being; her divine femaleness, where a thousand orgasms awaited us. We'd come and come, a myriad times, our abundant love juices a puddle beneath us. Finally we'd lay in carnal glory, I'd hold Rosa close, suckling her breasts into tomorrow. Rosa clutching my entire body with her arms and legs, very tightly, as well as with her cunt. All becomes quiet after that and we'd fall asleep exhausted.

"I need to be fucked and fucked; please Roy do not stop fucking me. You are the best" she said to me at dawn, as I pounded her cunt.

"Well, I'm going to rearrange your cunt, as well as your asshole and turn them inside out" I said, as I continued to really pound into her.

"So do that already, why don't you," said Rosa panting, grunting, howling.

@@@

Pia's Gambit

I was accosted by a woman called Pia in the courtyard on a Saturday afternoon. She looked like in her early 40's, rather attractive and outgoing. She invited me to a brunch the next day. I was flattered, I accepted her invitation...At the brunch I met her close friend Leila, and found out they were the eavesdroppers while I was fucking Rosa.

"You know Roy, Rosa has told me that you are a wonderful, fantastic, incredibly sensual lover," said Pia refilling my glass. I could smell the delicious fragrance of her perfume. She lit a joint and dragged deeply on it before passing it on to me...Her eyes were moist and sensuous, gazing right into mine. Then I felt her hand inside my shorts, seeking my dick and squeezing it hard. She bent down her head and began to suck my tongue. That certainly gave me a pleasant surprise. Leila naked, sultry, lounging languorously on a futon, looked on in silence.

"Please Roy I want to fuck", said Pia coolly in a throaty voice, "It's such a beautiful day for fucking and I'm so wet and horny" she added. Her nipples hardened as I rubbed them gently with the palm of my hand. I could feel her state of excitement...I could tell she felt good, and that she wanted me as much as I wanted her. My dick was hard. Pia lit a stick of jasmine incense by the bed and with her back to me, began to undress. Good Lord, she's wasting no time, I thought. Her eyes invited me to the bed where her brown body lay naked on percale sheets.

"I've always wanted to be fucked senseless by a strong stud...And Rosa said you were the ultimate" she said softly. "I guess my wish has finally come true".

"You mean your gambit has paid off," I said.

"I guess so" she smiled.

I stood transfixed, gazing in spite of myself, at the quivering breasts with dark brown nipples, the prominent mound of thick, matted black curls on her pussy. She parted the lips of her vulva, showing off her cunt in fresh and needy suggestion. Her labia sat open, swollen, ready. God, she was full of sex. I guess this is why she invited me, I thought. Another surprise!

Pia gazed at my dick as I eased my clothes off. "OMG, you're the best hung stud I've ever seen" she gasped, as I approached the bed. My cock sprang out at her as I got between her legs. She gazed in awe as my dick began to swing freely, up and down, quivering.

"God, it's beautiful, feels so good" she said softly as I rubbed my cockhead against her engorged clitoris.

"Please Roy, put it in me now!" she cried as I continued to tease her swollen folds. She wiggled her ass down to meet my cock, as I pushed it into her depths, her walls clasping me instinctively, until she held it in a firm sheath of demanding muscle.

"God I love it, I love your dick; it's so fucking big, so fucking hard.!" she crooned to my smooth and steady rhythmic thrusts, touching her deepest crevices. Leila watched in silence, stroking her own erect clitoris, playing with her pussy grool, and maintained eye contact with me.

"Fuck my cunt good" grunted Pia, rolling her ass around on the bed. She was mindless and wild as I pronged her with long deep strokes, forcing out of her what looked like egg white, thick and copious. Her cunt surged and gushed with each circular thrust of my rock-hard dick.

"Oh my God, Leila this fuck is so wonderful, so magical!" she cried. The slip-slap sound of wet fucking, deliciously vulgar, filled the room. The curtains fluttered gently in the afternoon breeze as I fucked Pia relentlessly, endlessly.

"This woman certainly enjoys being fucked by you Roy" said Leila, joining us on the bed and brushing Pia's hair back. "Yes, I think she does" I said. Pia's cunt walls fluttered wildly, like something alive; like being inside a wildly beating heart. Then she shrieked and screamed in the throes of a tremendous orgasm, raking my back with her fingernails and clasping me tight with her legs. I could feel her cunt pulling me inwards, milking me and finally engulfing me in my own climax as my cock gushed torrents of hot cum into her. It took quite a while before Pia regained her composure, as I rested inside her.

Meanwhile, Leila's body was rippled with heat, with lust, with rampant horniness. "Hey it's my turn" she said, pulling me off the bed onto the rug, and between her widespread legs. She held my face in her hands while I plunged my still hard cock deep into her. "God, I love this cock" she whispered, as I settled deep inside her cunt, fucking her gloriously. Leila scissored my body with her legs and arms, as my steely cock plowed deeply inside, pounding her, making her quiver like a strung bow, while she mewled interminably.

Leila came like a chain reaction of explosions, writhing, lifting her hips off the rug, coming and coming. Her cunt locked on to my cock, shuddering as we both flew past the barrier into a powerful orgasm. I lay still on top of her for long moments, while my cum surged into her. The heavens broke into a loud thunder, as the downpour from the murky sky pounded the window panes...

"You were wonderful senor Roy. Please, fuck me some more, this pussy is all yours." She whispered.

@@@

Continued in Part 2

12