Journal From Las Cruces, Pt. 02

Story Info
Fantastic sex escapades of a seasoned stud on a Sabbatical.
4.5k words
4.74
3.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers

Journal From Las Cruces, Part 2

(Naked Women)

By Aleq de Satyr

"A man who dwells not with women has no understanding of them".

Anon

Marisa, an Enigma within an Enigma

After many postponements, Perla finally drove me on a hot Friday afternoon to the Puebla Mujeres to meet her older sister Marisa, and some old friends. And to seek her help with my project.

"You've just got to meet Marisa" she'd said, "I've told her so much about you and she's dying to meet you." Perla left me in the custody of Marisa, in her clean and comfortable apartment, and promptly disappeared into the bowels of the commune where she previously lived for a while.

I must say I was attracted to Marisa's 50 year old supple body, and her rugged good looks. Her slightly pock-marked face notwithstanding. She wore a maroon baseball cap, beneath which her long black hair lightly streaked with strands of grey, hung like a waterfall. She also wore a light blue thong that barely covered her abundant pubic hair, which also grew lavishly on her inner thighs. Her breasts with pierced nipples were bare. She seemed quite comfortable in her nudity. I was taken aback, but not shocked.

As we talked over some tequila, a young woman wearing only a scanty net panty came in to get some ice.

"Does anybody wear clothes around here?" I asked. "Yes, when they go to bed" laughed Marisa. "Some of the women here are barracudas. They'll eat you alive, present company included," she smiled.

"In which case I'd love to be eaten alive," I smiled back.

By then my erection was already evident inside my pants, and had begun to draw Marisa's attention. She seemed overheated and restless, her eyes shifting back and forth to my crotch as we talked.

"You know Roy, we live in a repressed society" said Marisa. "We're not free to meet strangers. We're not free with our bodies. I've always liked my body and feel good about it. All the women here feel positive about their bodies. Nudism is like a religion around here" she added. I told her I was also into nudism myself.

"Then take off your clothes and be free. Besides it's as hot as a witch's twat" she laughed, as she peeled off her thong.

Marisa offered me some homegrown sensimilia after I undressed. It was quite strong. "Perla told me a lot about you Roy, so I asked her to bring you along. So far I'm impressed with what I see" she said, gazing at my resplendent erection. "You seem like a very cool dude, and I'm looking for excitement" she said.

We were fully engaged, in close quarters, intimate in no time. I guess we instantly fell in lust as Perla would say. I was amazed. "You've turned me on tremendously Roy" said Marisa gulping down her drink.

"When it comes down to desire, I tend to follow my basest instincts and try not to be discreet about it," she cooed. Marisa's sensuality was overwhelming, filling me with raw desire.

A lazy knowing smile spread across her full lips. The look in her eyes was easy to read. The guitar music of Enrique Granados filled the apartment. Marisa walked over to me and grasped my dick. "Dios mio, it's so hard" she whispered. Then she kissed me hard on the lips as she squeezed my cock.

"I suspect you're quite a stud as Perla said" she muttered in a low throaty voice. I slid my hand between Marisa's legs and felt her cunt. It was very wet.

She lay on her bed with her legs spread wide open. Her vulva parted to reveal the fleshy pink, juicy inner lips and a big throbbing clitoris. It made my mouth water

"Shit!" I exclaimed. "You have the biggest, most gorgeous cunt I've seen in a while." I was fascinated.

"It's a real woman's cunt, a shameless slut; eager and ready to devour your dick. Do you think you can handle her?...We don't want you falling in and breaking your neck" she teased.

"Now, take your time and fuck me for as long as you can. And be warned, it is extremely wet in there" she whispered, stroking her juice-drenched rigid clitoris. My cock became super hard, bolt upright, watching Marisa.

Frolicking with Marisa on her silken sheets, she groaned and squirmed with appreciation as I tasted her pussy, and explored her with exquisite thoroughness. Her hair was spread out like a mane.

The peaks of her tits straining upward, imposingly; her clitoris in magnificent erection, as I exposed her dark and wet orifice to light and air. Pinching, fondling the frenzied, excited clitoris; the hot juicy vulva, pressing my mouth between the engorged, salty lips. She rotated her hips and ground against my face, fully enjoying the sucking, biting and licking, in a frenzy until she came and came, moaning and thrashing about...I slipped on the cock ring and my cock shot bolt upright, menacingly, throbbing, veins distended and hard.

"OMG, it's gonna be a very long fuck it seems," said Marisa, gazing at my dick.

"You bet it's gonna be" I said.

Then I plunged my cock deep within her cunt stroking her clitoris; then her G-spot, then her cervix and back again. Over and over, setting her cockpit on fire, with buoyant movement. Feeling her walls twitching and contracting against me, pulling me deeper inside like a slowly ingesting boa. God, she was so fucking big inside. And, very wet like she said! The smell of sex was all around us.

"Dios mio, at last a cock that fills my cunt tightly, totally, wonderfully" she sighed. "The hardness, the heaviness, the throbbing of your dick inside me feels simply marvelous. I've never had such a cock in my cunt before" she whispered.

"Thanks for the compliment, it's a real man's dick" I whispered back plowing deeply to the bottom of her cunt, relentlessly.

I luxuriated in Marisa's ripened fullness, while she watched my cock, slick with her slimy juices, move in and out of her liquid pussy. She stroked my face, gazing thru my eyes into my soul, moaning, demanding an endless fucking. Time stood motionless. Passion, lust, love have taken charge of our senses. Harnessed with positive sexual energy, we celebrated an orgy.

Our bodies quivered with burning currents of pleasure, melting, dissolving into incandescent, suspended ecstasy. Savoring the delicious fucking, the limitless span of the ancient, eternal act of sacred sex. A unification of bodies and with the universe; a healing that is far beyond pleasure, until we were lost in the eruption of extravagant orgasms.

"Give it all to me, let it all go; push me over the limit" wailed Marisa as I continued to fuck her thru the night. Doing wonderful things to her, amazing things. She insisted that I fucked her ass, and I did most fervently, while her cunt dripped juice copiously. And being high on pot only made me smoother, incomparable.

Pushing me onto my back, Marisa came slowly down to settle on my crotch, straddling me, rubbing her soft hairs against my cock. Her legs moved back raising her hips and she sank into stillness onto my dick until I was fully engulfed inside her.

She began to clench her pussy muscles rhythmically around my dick, opening and closing. She was so practiced, the pleasure was unbearable. She would raise herself all the way to my cockhead, then sink back onto it and continue with the clenching and squeezing. My eyes were rolling in my head. I took her nipples in my mouth and began to suck for distraction. She groaned and shuddered, rolling onto her back and me with her.

She was a cunning woman, a sacred whore with a deep magical cunt. Churning, vortex-like, an undertow. A warm, deep, comfortable animal between her legs that beats rhythmically. Her long labia was covered in excessive juices. I stroked the scarlet canyon beneath the foliage of ebony hair with my hard cock, diligently, watching the dam inside her burst and overflow, spilling onto the sheets. Iridescent juices that smelled sweet and salty.

"Yes, deeper baby, deeper...Oh God deeper, harder; breed me for fuck sake why don't you," wailed Marisa, her breath coming harder, her moans and groans louder. I watched my big, hard dick, move in and out of her dilated cunt, with precision as she opened wider and wider. Her pussy sounds mingled with her farts, on and on..."Oh fuck, this pussy can talk back" she cackled. Then she exploded again, and came non-stop, crying out, her cunt juices all over the sheets...

Swimming in the current of Marisa's twat, in her warm pools of fiery volcanic rush, I felt her cunt literally pull the semen out of my dick, hard, relentlessly and my cock exploded, violently, inundating her with a torrent of hot cum, draining me...

I hardly slept in my apartment, since Marisa insisted that I fucked her round the clock, especially during the night, and at dawn. The woman was amazing, a veritable sex maniac!. Fucking Marisa was sheer joy. "God bless Perla for bringing you to me. And she was right, you are a bull-stud for sure," she said later.

I awoke the next morning relaxed and feeling good. The smell of breakfast wafted in from the kitchen. As I headed for the shower, I noticed the nude body of a young woman sleeping on a mattress behind a curtained area by the bathroom. She had the most appealing, rounded, cute ass. Marisa later told me the girl's name was Carmen. An illegal immigrant who hung around the commune, running errands and serving as a maid.

Marisa and I were fooling around naked in the kitchen after breakfast, when Carmen walked in to get some juice. While Marisa introduced us Carmen just stared at my erection in disbelief. My own eyes feasted on her slender, brown body, from her pert firm breasts to the perfect, black triangle of hair between her legs. She was speechless.

"Would you like to touch Roy's dick?" asked Marisa as she continued to fondle it. "Come on don't be scared, hold it," urged Marisa. Carmen, with some hesitation grasped my dick and squeezed a few times. "Ok, that's enough Carmen. Now go make my bed and have a shower" said Marisa. I watched Carmen's pretty ass jiggle as she walked past me, looking dumbfounded.

"Would you like to fuck her?" asked Marisa. "But she's only a kid" I almost yelled. "Nope, she just turned twenty. She might look younger but believe me she's no virgin. Besides I'd love to watch you fuck her, then she can watch while you fuck me."

"Marisa you're a decadent woman," I smiled. "Well thank you. But tell me, what could be a perfect birthday present for Carmen, if not a wonderful fuck by an expert stud."

Much later, Marisa led Carmen into the bedroom from the shower. I beckoned her to join me on the bed. She approached with some trepidation; how could she, a young woman be expected to adequately pleasure a man who undoubtedly has fucked many, many women. I pulled Carmen on top of me. Her body felt light and warm, smelling of lavender. Marisa caressed Carmen as she rubbed against me. I reveled in the feel of her soft, moist skin against mine. Our bodies intertwined, her crotch rubbing harmoniously against my hard cock. A pulsing, swaying friction between us. I delighted in her soft cries, her body quivering frantically.

Bending over her supine body, I stared into Carmen's brown eyes as she watched me intently. Then I kissed her deeply. Deeper than I could imagine kissing anyone. So deep I felt lost inside her. I pinned her body to the bed and slowly filled her with my cock, an inch at a time. My God, what a gloriously tight cunt!. With each thrust, I could feel her pussy open up and grip my cock. Carmen shuddered as I reached her womb, my dick almost all the way in. Her shudders turned to cries, as she wrapped herself around me, hips bucking. Her pussy radiated heat, almost more than human. Her inner muscles tightening around my dick.

"Please, so big" she said quietly in her limited English. "Does it hurt?" I asked. "No senor, just so big, so hard but I like." Until then Carmen had not said a word to me.

The dark red of her excited cunt, framed by a border of white cream, slurped against my cock as I thrust it in and out of her, rhythmically with deep strokes. The slurping sounds of the filling and emptying of her twat rose higher and higher, echoing around the room. "Oh my God, she's so fucking wet"! cried Marisa as she watched closely, intently. The room smelled of cunt and lavender.

Carmen's face contorted and her mouth fell open, as a strained noise of ecstasy escaped from her throat. Her hands pressed down on me, her torso curving with intensity and she began to scream. "My God Roy, it may be too much for her, slow down" said Marisa.

Carmen came violently screaming, clawing at me, her body wracked with strong spasms. And she kept coming, on and on... Finally her spasms stopped, I rocked her gently in my arms. "I think she can take it" I said to Marisa.

Marisa came between us and slowly pulled my dick out of Carmen. It was drenched with her creamy juices and was hard and throbbing. "Oh Roy, I'm so happy for this moment" said Marisa, as she began to lick and suck my cock clean of Carmen's juices. Then she reinserted it into Carmen.

"Fuck, I never thought she could take all of this cock inside her slim twat," said Marisa.

After a while I resumed fucking Carmen, moving gently inside her. Deep, heavy strokes. Her pussy farting continuously, her juices everywhere as she continued to explode in orgasm after orgasm, Finally when Carmen was exhausted to the point of losing consciousness, Marisa asked me to release her.

"Let her go, please, save your cum for me" she pleaded. Carmen lay gasping for breath as I pulled out of her and got between Marisa's legs, who promptly guided my juice-covered cock inside her boiling cunt.

"You like to watch Marisa fuck, don't you Carmen?" asked Marisa after a while. "Si senora, it is good" she said softly.

"Yes Carmen it is so good, Marisa loves it very much. God, it's fucking delicious" whispered Marisa wrapping her legs around me and pressing me into her, deep...Her cunt had opened up like a huge flower, with deep purple petals, bursting like the sun, dripping with nectar. I felt her convulse with pleasure as I stroked her slippery depths vigorously. Carmen watched us intently, spell-bound, her eyes dreamy. Marisa moaned deeply from her throat as she erupted in a huge orgasm, sending me crashing with her, filling her with a truckload of semen. I felt the drain of energy from my body as I gushed my hot cum into her. The three of us finally drifted off to sleep.

@@@

La Puebla Mujeres...Interlewd

A brief tour of the commune with Marisa, meeting some of the residents. It is a fairly big, three-storey U-shaped apartment complex. The place is mostly non-descript, except for the landscaped courtyard with its bird pond, exotic potted plants and a rock garden. Four women sunbathed languorously on a spacious patio, three of them completely nude, one gloriously hirsute to boot. I was totally mesmerized by the impenetrable jungle of black hair between her thighs. Her butter-scotch skin glowed beneath the soft pelt. It was an instant turn on for me.

Beyond the courtyard, a well-tended organically grown vegetable garden, including marijuana. In the distance a field of prairie grass and juniper shrubs and wild flowers. An annex to the west of the courtyard contained a lounge/recreation room of sorts, a laundry and a storage area turned into a dorm, with its own communal shower. It served as temporary lodgings for illegal women immigrants from Mexico.

While Perla was away in Rio Rancho, visiting relatives, I decided to extend my sojourn at the commune. There was a lot of sexual energy in the commune. Physical desire is openly expressed. Nudity is the norm. The stoic conservative culture has been repudiated, and is dead or dying. The new Latinas are making their own choices, when it comes to their sexual identity. The search for power and control over their sexuality, and the freedom to explore erotic fantasies, is now uppermost in the minds of most contemporary Latinas....Marisa's welcoming quip to me was:

"Think of all the available pussy delicioso here in the commune, which would be at your disposal. Fuck as many women as you can." I was totally fascinated...They were memorable, emotional, euphoric encounters for me. The sheer physical experience; the anticipation, the challenge, the danger, the unexpected, all combined to intensify the sexual feeling. Some of the women had an aura of mystery about them; intriguing, exciting, sexual sirens. Some were wanton, exhibitionist, voyeurs with a penchant for experimentation. All celebrated their sexuality with joyous enthusiasm and appreciation.

I observed many male visitors coming in and out of the Puebla, morning, noon and night. Indeed, occasionally one could hear the cries of women being fucked, in nearby apartments and across the courtyard.

The women of the Puebla were beautiful in their lust, writhing in extreme sexual pleasure. Their delightful clitorises swollen, delectable juices flowing. Their orgasmic cries travelling on the wind, as they paid glorious homage to the Goddess of sex, in this magical commune, part world part heaven. A luscious island of woman-lust, vibrating with cunt-power, feisty sexual excess...As the wind blew thru my ears, swirling around and around, I was riveted by the rank sexual excess; the unmistakable smell of cunt everywhere, the decadence that breaks all boundaries.

I enjoyed the tight, firm, succulent, supple cunts of childless women, that grip cocks like a spell...Cunts like moorland, lush with moss; a landscape of subtle beauty, half pasture half desert...All the passionate, lustful women, with cunts enlarged from excessive fucking...Cunts that are open 24 hours, they are never dry...Cunts of divine nymphomaniacs.

Unquestionably, contemporary Latinas are increasingly revealing their deep sensuality and passion, and many are expressing their eroticism and sexuality in diverse creative ways. My sojourn among the radical Latinas of what I call the spicy, succulent, sensual, desert variety was a very rich and rewarding experience. Many of the commune women seemed vulnerable to the worst elements of this world, yet they remain resilient. I appreciated those that I came into contact with very much. They taught me that pain and joy have a larger meaning in life. They remained forever naked with their own truths.

People bring to each other their pasts, and they merge with their hopes. Enjoying vibrant sex, making it fun and playful but always sacred, magical; sharing closeness and intimacy with women friends, is something that I cherish very much. The blending of intense desire, love and sex; the cosmic meeting of body and spirit. I stubbornly refuse to surrender the dignity of erotic engagement...It is my own dream that my desire for sensual and erotic pleasures will last my lifetime.

Kyra, the Mayan Priestess

I stood at my window naked, breathing in the fresh morning air, and displaying an incredible erection, brought on by rubbing against the sleeping Marisa earlier. I gazed at the rising sun, feeling a rebirth of sorts, feeling potently my own vital force. It was so peaceful and quiet all around.

Across the courtyard I could see into the opposite apartment, and the tallish, lithe, brown naked woman inside. Muscle layered her arms and legs, her ass nicely rounded and perky...Her cunt hair spreads wide across her belly and down her legs. Her breasts were small with upturned nipples. She wore a string of cowrie shells around her hips. I took in all the details of her body, as she performed Tai Chi exercises. She was athletic looking, not really attractive, middle-aged with an alluring sensuality.

The woman saw me as she turned toward the window. Her eyes were on me, looking slightly embarrassed. She tried to look away but couldn't. We gazed at each other as if playing a game. Then she smiled and turned her back to the window, pretending to exercise. She bent down at the waist, affording me an explicit view of her black-haired pussy and hairy asshole, nestled between her rounded ass cheeks. My cock was the epitome of hardness, an obelisk pointing skyward. She turned again facing me, staring at my dick. For long moments we were locked into each other's gaze, appraising our respective "family jewels". The woman's body drew me like an unbreakable rope. She radiated darkness, mystery, an exotic appeal.

ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers
12