Journal From Las Cruces, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The temptation to go over to her apartment was too much. Then she smiled again, waved at me and closed the curtains. I stood there and drank in the brief but exciting voyeuristic encounter. Talk of being at the right place at the right time. I wondered who she was. Got to find out...I later learned from Marisa that the woman's name was Kyra. "Surely you're not serious about her" she quipped. "There are better looking, sexier women around here you know. Besides the others think she's a little loco."

"Well, there's something about Kyra that I'd like to explore" I insisted. "Something rare and elusive."

"Suit yourself" said Marisa.

While Rayna and Marisa talked commune business later in the day, I waited at the window for Kyra to show up. I knew she would. Eventually she did, opening the curtains and staring straight at me. We were both dressed this time. She seemed to be saying to me: "Come on over then, what are you waiting for". After about fifteen minutes of silent communication, I went over to Kyra's apartment. The commune was a throbbing hive of activity. The women's laughter echoed around the building complex.

"I knew you'd come over sooner or later" she smiled, letting me in. "Only I wasn't sure if Marisa would approve...You see, she doesn't like me," she said sadly.

Her apartment was squeaky clean, filled with the music of Vivaldi, to my surprise. Kyra wore cutoffs and a halter. Her brown legs were long and downy. Her arms lightly muscled and slender. Her face was slightly lined with heavy-lidded brown eyes. Her body was womanly but sinewy like a man's and very alert. She'd grown up in the streets and her instincts were finely tuned, she said. Kyra worked at a nearby motel and was originally from central Mexico. She claimed Mayan ancestry. And she belonged to a Pagan sect of sorts with Rosa.

"So, you're the nice, friendly stud of the commune. I've heard a lot about you from the fuckhead Mada, and I've seen you around. But somehow you never seem to notice me. Glad to meet you finally" she said, pouring me some wine.

"Well, there's always a time and a place for everything" I said. We talked at some length, laughing easily, getting really giddy on the conversation, feeling instantly intimate.

"God, I was so aroused this morning when I saw you at the window; your cock was simply magnificent," she whispered, kissing me on the lips. A long lingering kiss. She kissed like she wanted to be fucked hard.

"I like you" she said, "You seem strange, exciting, studly-delectable and you look like the ancient Egyptian God Horus," she said sensuously. My desire for Kyra was palpable, evidenced by the bulging erection accentuated by my light pants. Kyra looked slightly tipsy as she stretched out on the hideaway bed. Suddenly she felt tired.

"Sometimes I have trouble liking myself as a woman in a man's world" she sighed, tears welling up in her eyes. I sensed a strange loneliness engulfing her. I told her I could come back when she felt a little better.

"Please don't go" she blurted. "I'm not that tired nor drunk. I just feel like lying down. Pour me another glass of wine." I opened another bottle.

"I'm surprised you were intrigued by my naked body being nearly built like a man" she said, sipping her wine. "You have a nice sexy body" I assured her, stroking her breasts gently. "You really think so?". Her voice sounded so feminine. I knew she felt special and I sensed her gullibility, her vulnerability then.

"I'll show you" I whispered, peeling off her clothes then mine. I rubbed against Kyra luxuriously like a cat from behind, while caressing her small breasts, erect nipples, her firm belly.

My hard cock pressed against her swollen cunt, the head probing up and down her vulva like a magnet, stretching out her clitoris into a blazing erection. "God you feel so good against me" she murmured. I rolled Kyra onto her back and placed a pillow beneath her ass.

Her reddish-brown pussy, framed by a plantation of hair, was warm, very wet and glistening. I loved the way it breathed, moved. The labia quivering, the clitoris pulsating gently. She moved her hips forward, willingly offering herself as my cock slid up and down her juicy slopes.

"Oh Roy, I'm so ready to be fucked and fucked" she whispered.

"What do you like?" I asked, "Everything, everything "she said, her voice muffled with emotion. "O Dios, your cock feels so fucking solid, like a log," she muttered, as I plunged deep into her. Her cunt was fiery hot, incredibly buoyant and soaking wet.

Gliding in and out of Kyra's cunt like an oiled surface, with strong rhythmic strokes, she raised herself higher to swallow me in deeper. Her breath came in gasps, drawn faster and faster. My dick was fully, enormously erect moving inside her. I felt I could fuck her forever, engaging other parts of her body with my hands and lips.

Kyra began to bounce on the bed, whimpering, pushing hard against me shuddering. Still I pursued her, unwilling to let her go. She lifted her hips off the bed, screaming her body in spasms, quivering and heaving violently, coming and coming like a mare, then falling heavily onto the mattress. I heard myself howling as the cum gushed from me like a burst dam, inundating her. The sensual heat slowly subsided. I held Kyra close, my cock semi-hard inside her. Sticky, smug, comfortably cuddled until my cock began to stir again as we talked, hardening and elongating inside her.

"I'd been repressing my sexuality too long and that I know is unhealthy. You know, I'd really love to be fucked into a coma if that's possible" she said. "Well, not today I hope," I chuckled. "Mmmm...this is fine for now, just keep fucking me" she cooed, as I plowed her juice-congested cunt with slow, delicious strokes...Our bodies quivered with burning currents of pleasure; melting, dissolving into incandescent, suspended ecstasy. Savoring the delicious fucking, the limitless span of sacred sex. A healing that is far beyond pleasure. "That's just what I needed, pure, heavy, juicy sex" she whispered. We lay spoon-fashion in a puddle of sex fluids. I pushed my throbbing cock deep into Kyra's asshole, and began to fuck her there slowly, leisurely. "Oh God, that feels so fucking wonderful", she sighed deeply. The sun began to set.

@@@

Continued in Part 3

12