Journal From Las Cruces Pt. 03

Story Info
Fantastic sex escapades of a seasoned stud on a Sabbatical.
4.8k words
4.71
2.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
122 Followers

(Naked Women)

BY Aleq de Satyr

Part 3

"A man who dwells not with women has no understanding of them".

Anon

An Outing

As I'd promised them earlier, I took 22 year old Gina and 20 year old Tania, wards of Marisa's, to an Indian pueblo, to buy them some Indian jewelry. Then took them on an outing. Marisa had said to me with some authority, to watch out, for "those minxes can't control their little pussies".

"Fuck them if you like, I'm sure they'll let you" she added...Indeed, they were nubile, sexually attractive young women. Gina with her pierced nostrils and tits, Tania with her Goth-style dyed hair. Later Gina suggested a picnic by the river. I loved the sauna-like intensity of the heat; the landscape of bony ridges, the spare expanses stretching all around. The yellowish glitter of aspen, along the river bank and the watermelon-streaked color of the sky. The girls were surprised to see the blankets, sleeping bags, pillows, towels etc. stowed away under the seats of my SUV.

"This baby can be turned into an instant cozy boudoir, which had accommodated many unwary women" I said, spreading out my big Paraguayan blanket on the grassy knoll overlooking the river bank.

We had some booze, pot and some food. The girls were rather playful, full of fun. Then the ever impetuous but sensuous Tania, suggested we got naked and enjoy the sun, insisting that there was nobody around for miles. She looked absolutely sweet, squatting a few yards away pissing. Her slender shaved cunt almost winking at us.

The three of us lay there naked in the sun, talking dirty, laughing, feeling good from the joint we'd just smoked. I admired those girls for their audacity and panache. I was fascinated by the wildness that ran thru their conversation. Tania crawled on top of me suddenly.

"You really are so handsome senor Roy" she grinned. "And I want you so much. I'm totally ready for some cock" she whispered.

"Watch out Roy, you're about to get molested" giggled Gina.

"Don't be cute Gina," snarled Tania as she grasped my rigid cock at the base and lowered herself onto it. She had difficulty engulfing me at first, being so tight and all. But she was bold and daring, albeit a bit clumsy. I smiled at her impulsiveness. Her slender body was alive and wanting, oozing with juice, she was wet, very wet. Finally she was locked in place, skewered by the cock. A howl ripped from her throat as the dick reached deep, impaling her, hugging her tight walls. "Oh mama, this cock is mucho grande", she grunted.

Tania moaned, she squealed, she rocked; whimpering, sighing, screaming, as she rode my cock. Then she climaxed violently flooding my crotch with her cum. "Poor thing, she must have been climbing the walls all this time" sighed Gina.

"I'm not done yet!" cried Tania when her spasms died down. My dick was still not fully inside her, but already grazing her cervix. She began to rock slowly, gently this time.

"That's the idea, do it slow you'll enjoy it more," said Gina. But Tania was already shuddering in her second orgasm, clutching me tightly. After a while Gina slowly pulled my cock out of Tania and pushed her aside. I cradled her with my right arm.

Gina squatted on top of me poised over the rigid cock, then lowered herself slowly, the smooth lips of her cunt nibbling the cockhead. She lowered herself steadily, fluttering and squeezing her strong inner muscles, conscious of her potency. The vigorous cunt, hugging my dick; her breasts bobbing, her ass undulating provocations, making me moan and thrash. She looked into my eyes whispering obscenities, moving up and down the cock slowly, sweetly. I watched it disappear and reappear, moving in counterpoint.

"This is how it's done companera" she said to Tania, tweaking the girl's nose.

"Relax and enjoy it senor" whispered Gina, clearly in full control. I felt the demon lust of her hard brown thighs, the furnace of her cunt, her eyes burning into mine. I was totally calm. concentrated, passive. I could go on forever without cumming, with full Tantric concentration; oscillating between losing my senses in uncontrollable release, and a joyous exaltation of supreme control. I could hear Gina's voice distant, taunting my own climax. She squeezed my cock with her cunt, very tightly, rhythmically. Tania watched intently, fascinated.

Gina began to shudder, moaning from her throat, breathing faster as I stroked her engorged clitoris with my fingers, staying with her rhythm. Drowned in a pleasure-ocean, she cried out loudly, inundated by the waves of a powerful orgasm...Gina lay on top of me for a long time, her eyes closed, her body shaking. She finally rolled off me onto her back but held on to my cock, smothered with her slimy juices.

We were still locked together, my cock still hard inside her. I felt her throbbing clitoris; her cunt muscles rhythmically opening and closing around my dick. She looked at me with an adoring wonderment...The sensations, gentle but profound stirred me deeply. I felt her cunt, her womb, her breasts were full of me. She closed her eyes as I began to caress her breasts and started to move inside her again. She caught her breath, surprised by my renewal of desire.

"I've always wanted to know someone like you," she said, as I continued to caress the soft comfort of her breasts, the stiffened nipples.

Gina was as wet as a river, so wet I could hear my cock moving inside her, loud slurpy, squishy, watery sounds. Her cunt swollen purple, ravenous, delicious, emitting a bittersweet aroma. I could not stop fucking Gina and she told me not to stop. We rocked back and forth, vibrating on the grool soaked blanket, seemingly under the control of some invisible force.

Gina's arms and legs were clasped around my body as I moved in her, slowly with gentle strokes for an interminable time. We were both radiant and energetic, lost in excessive fucking, that when we lost all sense of ourselves. I refrained from cumming into the girls to avoid impregnation.

Marisa was still languishing in bed with her belly cramps when I returned, eager to hear the juicy details of my outing with the girls. "Holy shit, Roy you reek of cunt" she muttered. "But hell, the smell turns me on; why don't you fuck me" she said softly, stroking her erect clitoris.

"What about your cramps?" I asked.

"Fuck the cramps, no, fuck me" she giggled.

"In a little while slut, I need to recoup" I said, kissing her.

"I love how your cock fits and fills my cunt so fucking well Roy; now fuck me all you want", said Marisa, when we finally got going on her bed...She kept me up all night long, urging me to cum in her cunt, her ass, down her throat, draining me totally.

@@@

Ana, The Chalco Woman

Ana, who calls herself the Chalco woman, apparently an Aztec term, was originally from Mexico. A close friend of Perla's, we met while she was visiting Perla. She talked about her frequent trips to Mexico, "for artistic inspiration". We laughed a lot while she watched me massage Perla, in my briefs only. Ana was somewhat interesting. Perla had introduced her as a bisexual. Her writings about passion, feminine sexuality and erotic experience, have appeared in various feminist anthologies and periodicals, she said.

"Holy shit" muttered Ana, as she watched the grool leak out of Perla's cunt while I massaged it. She scooped some grool with her finger, and tasted it looking into my eyes. There was something about Ana, that told me she wanted me and that also seemed to pull me to her.

"Why don't you stop by for dinner on Friday Roy," she said when she was leaving. I accepted her invitation.

"You know, I think you and Ana should get together" said Perla as I massaged her hips and ass. "She had her eyes fixed on the huge bulge in your briefs all the time,

"I know," I said.

"I bet you're going to fuck her on Friday aren't you?. Shit, I'd love to watch" she chuckled. "But hey, I'm due for a good fuck myself, now" she said, leading me to the bedroom.

"You cock-loving dyke" I said patting her soft jiggly ass.

"I may be a dyke, but deep down is a bisexual waiting to come out. And guess who has turned me into a cock slut," she said squeezing my dick.

It was misty, but pleasant when I stepped outside late Friday afternoon; my dick warm and heavy against my thigh, nursing a keen desire to fuck Ana's slender body, to see how many changes I could put her thru.

Ana was in a high state of anticipation when I arrived at her tidy apartment. Her relief was palpable. God, what a beautiful smile, I thought, as she greeted me. She wore a sheer white muslin sarong and a see-thru white blouse. Her brown naked body was provocatively visible beneath the material. The thick black bush, round breasts and the soft globes of her ass, were totally arresting. My God she exuded sexuality!. Ana offered me a drink saying "Dinner is ready when you are". I told her I'd like to have a few more drinks first.

"You probably know by now that I'm attracted to you" she began. "I spent all day yesterday masturbating, thinking about you. Only I resisted climaxing, saving it for today".

Her soft hands caressed my arm, as she searched my face for a reaction. I told Ana that I was pleased to have such an effect on her. We laughed a bit, releasing some of the sexual tension. She sat down beside me on the sofa after refilling my glass for the nth time. She appeared to be incredibly turned on as she placed her hand on the big bulge in my pants, rubbing gently.

"When I first saw you in Perla's apartment wearing only bikini briefs, I felt deep stirrings of desire which continued for some time. I wanted you desperately" she said.

"Can I see your cock now?" she asked tremulously. "Sure, take it out" I offered. She did, slowly, full of anticipation. "OMG, It's so huge!" she cried "and so fucking hard and heavy. Just like Perla said," she blurted. Thanks Perla I said in my head.

"Actually I give it workouts at the health club I joked". Ana knelt between my knees and started to suck my cock. She sucked and sucked. Finally she stood up, dropped her sarong and straddled my thighs. Slowly she lowered herself onto my dick, engulfing me in her steamy wetness. Then she groaned loudly, "Oh Axayacatl, it feels so huge, so hard, so lovely!" she cried. She came instantly, pushing hard onto my cock, trembling, clutching my head.

When her spasms subsided, Ana began to rock back and forth, gently, rhythmically, her tongue probing deep into my mouth. I pushed two fingers into her asshole and that triggered another explosion from her. While she rested the phone rang. She picked it up after several rings. It was Perla.

"Yes Perla, Roy is here" she said. "I'm sitting on his cock right now. It's hard and throbbing inside me. God, I've never felt anything so hard, so good. I've come twice already and we've not even made it to the bedroom yet."

"Have fun" said Perla.

Ana lifted herself off my cock with a pop, and we headed for the bedroom. Dinner was still in the oven.

"I've never wanted to be fucked so much in a very long time" she said, kissing my lips, my throat, down to my nipples..."Fuck me now, please, fill me up I can't wait any longer," she insisted, writhing on the bed. Her red cunt was fully open, so inviting, I sank all of my dick into her and she trembled.

Over and over I drove my cock into her, plunged it deep, smacked it in. She had a firm grip on my hips. So I kept fucking her, conscious of her red-brown labia, her swollen cunt, her smell and the rhythm of my hard thrusts...Ana's cunt opened wider as I thrust into her from different angles. "Oh my God, I love that" she said quietly.

"Now I'm going to breed you lovely lady, brace yourself," I whispered in her ear.

I pumped Ana's cunt hard; grinding her cunt methodically, relentlessly, using my arm muscles for support, watching her every response, making her pussy mine. Finally she came and came and came; one explosion after another. Her cunt juice pouring out like a flowing stream. I must have hit her G-spot, hard. She panted, her head hanging over the side of the bed. For that brief moment I loved her.

"Wonderful, that gets me started" she said softly after a brief respite. Then she rolled me onto my back and mounted me, sinking onto my still hard cock. Ana rode me and rode me, muttering obscenities... It turned out to be a very long evening. Orgasm upon orgasm wracked Ana's body. From her throat came primal cries, as wave after wave of ecstasy poured thru her, as she fucked me languorously. It started to rain outside...

I could not stop fucking Ana and she told me not to stop. We rocked back and forth, vibrating on her bed, seemingly under the control of some invisible force. The dawn was upon us. Ana's arms and legs were clasped around my body as I moved inside her, slowly, with gentle strokes for an interminable time. I came hard, gushing a torrent of cum into her...We were both radiant and energetic, lost in cunt worship and priapic excess, that culminated in breathtaking orgasms, on a beautiful cuntshore where we lost all sense of ourselves.

Early morning, I was in that peaceful state between sleep and wakefulness, I could hear the birds chirping and singing cheerfully in the tree outside the window. The room was sweet with daylight and sunshine. I felt Ana's warm sleepy body against mine, as we lay naked spoon fashion in the warm bed, my dick pressing into the crack of her soft ass cheeks.

My cock began to stir, hardening, elongating, hugely swollen, insinuating itself into her moistening folds, molesting her clitoris. I threw my arms around her cupping her breasts as she pushed her ass into my groin rubbing against me like a cat.

"Fuck my ass please Roy, she pleaded...I pushed all of my dick into Ana's asshole. "OMG, You are stretching my asshole, deep and wide; it feels fucking wonderful," she muttered, trembling. And I did fuck her ass most diligently until she cried out and came, her body quivering, while I gushed hot cum into her bowels.

"Oh Roy, Perla was so right about you" she said. "Where and how did she find you?" she asked.

"It's a long story" I said.

"Are there any more like you?...I mean guys who really know how to fuck and pleasure a woman endlessly".

"Nope, I'm the last of a vanishing breed." I quipped.

"Yeah right. If I could only have someone like you all my own. Someone who could make me lose my mind in deep, powerful, multiple orgasms like you did," she said.

"Well, you have me now, fuck me all you want" I said.

Ana mounted me and impaled herself on my hard cock. I felt my cock surging deep inside her slippery sheath...And OMG, she did fuck me all she wanted, leaving me totally drained. The birds continued with their morning song.

@@@

Noblesse Oblige...

I got back from Ana's late afternoon, feeling worn out, and decided to take a break from sex for a while; only to find a note on my door, from Kyra. It said: "Where are you Roy, I need you, I want you, I need to be fucked. Please, Oh please, come to me." I ignored the note, gulped down some scotch, undressed and was ready to take a long snooze, when Kyra burst in thru the door and into my arms. Then she promptly took off her dress; she wore nothing under it.

"I need to fuck, seriously, please Roy, fuck me" she pleaded. Her cunt dripped copiously. She was in a frenzy!.

I tried to talk her out of it, to no avail. I could not even get a hardon, I told her. But she began to suck my dick until it got hard. Then she dragged me to the bed, and between her wide open legs...Reluctantly, I pushed my cock deep into her sopping twat. She came instantly, thrashing about, breathing faster.

"OMG, it feels so fucking good", she sighed..."Just keep fucking me Roy" she said softly as her cunt clenched and gripped my cock tightly, making it harder and harder inside her. I was amazed at my revived arousal.

I rested inside her, enjoying the feel of her dense throbbing. Then I began to stroke into her, slowly in and out, penetrating her deeper and deeper. Kyra began to howl and pant, as I moved inexorably inside her with long sure strokes. Thrusting deeper and deeper, scattering drops of her juices...A slow deep fuck. We looked into each other's eyes with shared lust; inexorably in the mood for heavy fucking, for playing with each other.. My cock throbbed, pounding into her; back and forth questing for pleasure, she was wet and slippery; her hips rotating slowly as my hard cock vibrated deeper against her soft vaginal walls; her wetness lubricating us, slow, wet, circling.

The universe rumbled beneath us, in the force and the deep rhythms of sex...Kyra's cunt seemed to get tighter as her secretions leaked out. Her clitoris and labia drenched with abundant juices...I thrust and retreat and thrust again; all rhythm, moving in and out of her saturation, unrelenting...She came and came uncontrollably. I kept thrusting deeper and deeper into her core, again and again; her hips rocking circling, slowly, as my thrusts got stronger, longer.

Kyra's hands gripped my back, pressing me into her body, and started to climax again violently, thrashing about on the bed, her body wracked with intense spasms. On and on and on, she continued to cum, howling silently. I held on to her, watching her tortured explosions, amazed at her capacity for such prolonged orgasms. She came and came again for what seemed like an eternity. Finally the hot softness of Kyra's cunt sucking in my cock triggered my own release; a living, holy stream of semen that exploded into her inundating her.

I rested inside Kyra's cunt for a while, as she undulated her body gently beneath me, scissoring me with her legs, my lips fastened to hers. Her eyes were moist, her cunt very wet, everything soaking and hot. She ached to be fucked continuously. My cock remained hard and strong inside her cunt, gliding smoothly, deeply inside her, stroking her crevices, pushing out moans and cries from her core as we entered into another orgasm, enveloped by layers of excruciating pleasure. In a release of absolute lust and fulfilment, clinging, gripping, crying, and rushing me also into a climax of colored hues as I gushed deep inside her again, bathed in her energy and after-tremors...

"Oh Roy, I'm ever so grateful for a beautiful, wonderful fuck, bless you" said Kyra, then falling asleep...Yes, a case of Noblesse oblige indeed, I thought.

@@@

Jovita's Miracle

Marisa's older cousin Jovita, came visiting rather unexpectedly from Rio Rancho, while Marisa was about to leave on a trip to Santa Fe. Jovita looked good and fit for a 60 year old woman. Her short greying wavy hair, accentuated her aura of sensuality. Her self-assurance as a woman in touch with her surroundings; her seemingly eclectic tastes, her identification with all that is progressive, resonated with me. It made her an extremely interesting woman to know. I complimented her as such, while we talked at some length. She seemed genuinely moved. She enjoyed my company she said, as well as the wine and pot Marisa offered.

While we talked Jovita's her skirt inadvertently rolled back, as she reclined against the sofa, exposing her crotch, with the grey hairs spilling out from the sides of her panty; the thick outer lips of her vulva bisected by the panty. Marisa looked in my direction, winked and smiled lasciviously...Marisa left the next day, asking me to keep Jovita's company. "Trust me she could use some very heavy, very serious fucking" said Marisa bluntly.

I went over to have coffee with Jovita after my shower, in my short terry robe. Her conversation was quite interesting. She considered that so much of her life was an exercise in futility. She was always into "existential emptiness and deepening ennui; dreaming dreams".

"Sometimes I visualize myself descending into darkness, where I see floating, mysterious images of searing beauty...When I come out of it, I write it all down."

ALEQ
ALEQ
122 Followers
12