Journal From Las Cruces Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also writes poetry "which is too dark, raw and crazy for mainstream publishers," she said.

"Visions appear to poets and mad persons alike, and they are basically identical visions" she declared. Occasionally she'd break into Spanish, then back to English. She felt her self-esteem was near extinction. She felt fucked over. I was intrigued by Jovita's strange and haunting persona; her intense, surreal sensuality. I felt both alarmed and compelled by it, which was delightful. The jiggle of her ass and breasts beneath the cotton caftan she wore as she moved about, got me aroused. I let my robe fall open where I stood by the window, and my cock sprang out fully erect and bobbing.

"Oh my goodness!" gasped Jovita, making the sign of the cross, while she gazed in awe at my dick, then she sank onto the couch, looking bewildered...I joined her and began to caress her fervently. She was naked under the caftan. Her warm body trembled as I sucked her nipples, while I stroked her hairy cunt.

"I should warn you senor Roy, I have not been fucked in a long time, and I hardly come when I'm fucked; I'm what they call a frigid woman" she said sadly.

"Trust me we will fix that today," I assured her, as she sighed deeply, nestling into me. It took a while for Jovita's cunt to start oozing juice.

"It will take a miracle to fix my condition" she said.

"There will be a miracle then" I assured her...I gave Jovita's grey-haired cunt a Tantrik massage for several minutes to prime her up. I was turned on by the abundant, long grey hairs covering her cunt and asshole. Very sexy indeed.

She was in a trance when I spread her open on Marisa's bed. I gazed at her swollen pulsating juice-filled pussy, her upright throbbing clitoris, then guided my rock-hard dick into her cunt, and pushed deep into her. I probed deeper and deeper into her, hitting her clitoral root and her G-spot hard, stroking smoothly, diligently. I swiveled my hips, stirring her cunt diligently with my hard, throbbing dick, on and on with precision. Her moans got louder and her cunt grabbed my cock tightly. Then she cried out loudly and came violently, grasping my arms, her body wracked with strong spasms, as she rode the waves of her orgasms in a screaming climax after climax. I have seldom seen a woman cum for as long as Jovita did; It was incredible!.

"There was your miracle" I said kissing her when her tremors died down.

"Oh, mother of God, I cannot believe it really happened. And your huge hard cock and expertise made all the difference", she said solemnly...After a short rest, I put Jovita on all fours and plunged deep into her cunt, stroking all her crevices making her squeal with pleasure. Then I pulled out of her pussy and pushed my juice lathered dick into her asshole slowly, fucking her gently but intensely.

"Dios mio, it feels so fucking good," she muttered, her cunt dripping juice. She groaned loudly enjoying the ass fuck. I stroked inside her ass harder, deeper, then softer, slower, then quicker; rhythmically, relentlessly. She came again violently, muttering gibberish...I rolled her onto her back and continued to fuck her cunt most assiduously.

She drummed my back with her hands, moaning continuously. Her juices were everywhere. Sound of the wind outside, breezes teased the curtains on the window. I fucked her deep, powerfully. We were submerged in undulating waves of flaming pleasure. Jovita moaned, her pussy farted intermittently; she cried out, she writhed beneath my heavy thrusts, her cunt awash with wet, slurpy sounds.

She grabbed my hair and pressed her mouth against my neck. Then she began to jerk, crying, pleading, "Please, Oh please, please, Oh please" and crashed into a powerful orgasm again, clutching me to her trembling body. She looked ecstatic...We lay still for a while enjoying the cool breeze that wafted in. Jovita's cunt felt warm and slippery inside. My dick was still rock-hard. I started to fuck her again, driving her, pumping her; gliding, sliding in and out, flying on the wings of her cunt. Her juices flowed abundantly.

We've been fucking for an hour. Then she arched her back and trembled as she came again and I crashed into orgasm with her, crying her name; Jovita, Jovita, while I pumped a big load of cum into her...She opened her eyes, her face softened into a beautiful smile. When I pulled out of her, juices came pouring out of her cunt, flooding the sheets.

"I love you and I adore your huge cock" she said, drifting off to sleep.

For two days I fucked Jovita relentlessly. Her appetite for sex was insatiable. She exposed her desires with honesty, having freed her sexuality and let it run rampant and carefree. Frolicking with her on sweet-smelling sheets, she'd groan and squirm with appreciation as I tasted and explored her with exquisite thoroughness. Pinching, fondling her ripened clitoris, her hot juicy vulva, pressing my mouth between the engorged, salty lips. She'd rotate her hips and grind against my face, fully enjoying the sucking, biting and licking, in a frenzy. She'd come and come, screaming and thrashing about.

I'd run my hand over her soft belly, my mouth on her nipples, feeling her pulse beating. I'd slip a finger into her and she'd be wet and satiny, her thighs trembling. Naked with a rampant erection, I'd lay between her legs. She'd be in a passion for me and I'd know it. She was a driven, sensual creature and a little dangerous. I'd rub my cock against her clitoris and cunt, again and again until she was at the edge of orgasm, her offered pussy begging to be opened up and probed and fucked. And I'd fuck and fuck her for a long time.

My huge, heavy thrusts into her, would send shivers of delight thru her, plunging her into powerful multiple orgasms. Her cunt runny with juices, until I could hold back no longer, galloping into an orgasm that paralleled a discovery; grunting and pouring a torrent of semen into her.

It was a two day orgy of flesh lust, that left me drained but completely elated, satiated. And Jovita seemed to be lost in another world, the furthest shores of extra orgasmic ecstasy. "I'd never ever had so much sex before in an encounter. And for the first time, I have been fucked the right way by an expert. And it's not over yet. But I can't cum no more. Please Roy, just let me suck your beautiful, wonderful cock she said pensively".

@@@

Epilogue

I pursued my life in Las Cruces without ties or responsibilities, other than those I chose, with determination and in complete freedom. My days were filled with dinner parties, concerts, art shows; with wine, women and song. I stayed healthy, energized, virile and potent. I continued to fuck my women friends extravagantly...Mature women who know how to fuck. Just like Marisa often said: "There is so much spicy pussy available here, help yourself to as much as you can. And remember, you don't need to chase after pussy, pussy will come to you."

The future is in this abode of women, ripe and overflowing with cunt juice. Days and nights filled with free and constant fucking. It was an erotic pilgrimage to achieve true knowledge of women, a fascinating insight into the haunting beauty of women's sexual feelings, and desires, and an identity for myself...I gave myself totally to sex, without regard to possible consequences. I was hooked, the willing victim of satyriasis. I was my cock. Nothing else mattered.

The End

12