Journal of a Submissive - Record 02

Story Info
Life of a former prostitute now serving a courteous lady.
1.6k words
3.92
2.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imaaya
Imaaya
15 Followers

This is a work of fiction.

Enjoy!

Awaiting your precious remarks, Imaaya. <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The books in her library were collecting dust for over a week now so a man was called in to give her "babies" a thorough dusting. And I was to look over that man and inspect him. But that was not going as smoothly as I thought it would.

Every time I would move or talk to the cleaner, a quiver would spread through my lower tummy making my panties soggier. Occasionally, she would spare a glance my way from the other room to see how I was doing. I could do nothing but smile as best as I could to stop my face from contorting and my mouth from moaning.

"Ah!" I slapped my hand on my mouth.

"Ma'am, Are you alright?"

"Ye- Yeah. Just a stupid leg cramp. I am fine. Don't worry," 

"Alright." 

Fuck.

I sneaked a glance at her to find her watching me. A mischievous smile graced her lips as she heard me make such an excuse.

The man was cleaning the remaining bottom shelves when I had to drag his attention back to the middle shelves where stubborn particles remained stuck to some books. Although I got some side eyes from him, I ignored him because that was nothing compared to what I might get if I didn't do my job well.

After going back and forth multiple times, he received his fees and left in a hurry.

"Now it's time for a rearrangement," She said placing a delicate hand on my waist and smiling at me.

She directed me to stand by her and follow around in case she has to hand me a book to reposition. She climbed up the ladder and pulled some books out of shelves and had me hold them. I was holding five books in each of my hands when another vibration sent me off guard causing me to gasp and lose composure. The book on the top of the pile remains balanced on the edge. I looked up at her expecting a dangerous gaze.

"Oops. I was trying to play some music," She said waving her phone and flashing an innocent smile.

"Yes, Mistress," I said averting my gaze carefully.

I sensed her coming down the ladder and closing the gap between us. As she did so her leg intruded the gap between my thighs and her chest barely grazed mine. 

She leaned in completely erasing the gap between our chests. 

"Hold my books still," She blew into my ear causing a shudder down the side of my neck. "I would not like any dent on them," I could feel her smile through my skin. 

Her hand snaked under my skirt prodding my slit with her finger.

"There. There. Don't wiggle, my girl," She whispered. 

She pulled out the small vibrator in a swift motion making me feel hollow and creating a gap that wanted to be filled. 

"Look how greedy your hole has become," she said shoving two fingers into me and pulling them back out in an instant.

I could only gasp and look at her with pleading eyes. 

"Wait for me in the playroom," She said and left me alone.

I placed her books on a small table by those shelves and followed her. I guess her babies would have to wait for a rearrangement. A stupid giggle erupted from my lips but I was caught off guard when she showed up again. 

"Well well. Someone looks happy,"

"Mis-"

"Tidy the bed, take a shower, have the massage oil by the bed, and wait for me in the next..." She took a glance at her phone. "...20 minutes."

"Yes, Mistress,"

I did as she ordered and waited for her in a dainty lilac dress. 

~

"You look so ravishing," Her voice pulled my head towards her approaching footsteps.

"Thank you, Mistress," I expressed and gleamed at her.

Her gentle hands came to brush my hair and caress my ear. She let me rest my forehead against her thighs. I leaned in closer, expecting more and more.

"You like this a lot. Don't you?" 

"Yes, Mistress. I love this,"

"Oh, then you might not love what I am about to do," She left me in confusion and dazed at the sudden loss of her presence.

She was at the equipment dresser, opening each drawer and pulling out ropes and a blindfold one by one.

"Stand up," She again graced me with her presence in my periphery. 

I turned to face the wall. Her fingers lingered on my shoulder for a moment as she undid the spaghetti strings that held that delicate dress to my body. The blindfold was subsequently placed, leaving me in the darkness and oblivion. And before I knew it, I was lying on my stomach on the bed, my face against the mattress. 

My hands and legs were immediately bound to the bedpost, leaving me in the middle of the bed like a starfish. Every inch of the mattress was cupping my skin, and my ears perked up at the slightest sound. I could feel her presence in the room by the dresser, most likely looking for a toy for me, but then...I heard her strike a match. The musky scent of spark and the tingling sound of a stick rubbing against the rough patch are unmistakable. 

I swallowed hard and tried unsuccessfully to numb my senses. 

That didn't last long because my back came into contact with something cold, which took my breath away. She was smearing the oil all over my body. And before I could finish, I felt her straddle my body and hover over my backside. Her hands made contact with my body and began spreading the oil from my nape to my butt cheeks. She stepped down and then the back of my legs also felt the same cooling sensation. I almost went into a state of relaxation until her voice jolted me back to reality.

"Are you ready?"

I took a deep breath.

"Yes, Mistress,"

The cooling sensation that the oil had had on me soon evaporated when I felt a stinging pain and then a pinch at the small of my back. She was pouring wax on me. 

"Ngh," 

"Do you like this, baby"

"Ye-" Another pour on my shoulders had me shut my lips.

"Yes, Mistress,"

"Good girl," She laughed.

She moved down my spine from my shoulders and lingered a little longer at my waist. I arched my bottom only to feel some warm wax drip down from the pool she had possibly created at my waist. My body became accustomed to the warmth and the sudden solidification of the wax. The back of my thighs went through the same but they left me feeling ticklish and I could not help but feel giddy. 

"Is it ticklish? Um?"

"Yes, Mistress. I am ticklish," 

Then she stopped. 

"I am sorry, Mistress," My instincts made me apologize in case I said something that might have disappointed her.

"Let's turn you around. Shall we?"

"Ye- Yes Mistress," 

Was I supposed to be relieved that she wasn't angry, or worried about what might happen to my breasts?

She repeated the procedure, and as expected, my chest was the most affected.

"You expected this. Didn't you?"

"Yes, Mis- Ah!"

She pinched my nipple.

"I knew you would," She laughed.

After what seemed like an eternity, she removed my blindfold, and the first thing I saw was her face. She kissed my forehead. 

"Come," She said extending her arm.

I took her hand in mine and followed her. She made me stand in front of the full-length mirror in the room before leaving to stand behind me. First, my eyes were drawn to the red on my body. Red wax. Then I noticed all the spots she'd made. After the session, my body was pale and resembled a canvas painted with red acrylic. My eyes even saw what appeared to be small flowers in some places, across my tummy, and on my ribs. 

She snaked her arms from behind, embracing my chest with one and turning my face towards her with one. Her lips captured mine as she passionately kissed me. 

Then she turned me around to look at my back as well. And I was equally amazed at the sight I saw. 

"Let's get you cleaned up," She caught my eyes. 

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress," I said earning a smile from her.

~

She told me to take a nap in the playroom after cleaning me up and feeding me lunch as part of our aftercare. She calls the room a playroom, but it serves as my bedroom whenever I require rest after a session. 

After about an hour, I awoke feeling somewhat refreshed but sleepy. My body would have returned to sleep if I had allowed it that luxury, but I felt the sudden urge to see her so I stood up and went directly to her library. She wasn't there, but the books I'd left on the table were gone, and the ladder was back in its place. Then I went to peer inside her bedroom standing at the door.

There she was. On the bed.

A book lay flat on her chest and her mouth slightly open in a peaceful sleep.

I was not permitted to enter the room and I didn't have the heart to wake her up. So I crept back into the playroom and lay down.

I yearned to sleep next to her, to inhale her scent and bask in her presence, have her play with my hair, and cuddle me close. Closer.

Knock! Knock!

"You aren't sleeping?" She asked leaning against the door frame. 

I sat upright on the bed. "I had an hour of nap, Mistress," 

Like a cool afternoon breeze, she entered the room and stopped in front of me.

"Why didn't you wake me?" She said gently touching my chin.

"I am sorry, Mistress. I could not do it," I said. She raised my chin to make contact with my eyes. " You looked so peaceful," I added. "Mi- Mistress,"

"Want to sleep more?"

"Yes, Please, Mistress,"

Imaaya
Imaaya
15 Followers