Journal of a Submissive - Record 01

Story Info
Life of a former prostitute now serving a courteous lady.
2.7k words
4.1
5.2k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imaaya
Imaaya
17 Followers

A chronicle of a Soft Dom from the eyes of her Submissive, Nadia

~

*This is a work of fiction.*

~

Cling! Cling!

My notification tune went off when I was stirring my pot of soup. I turned off the flame and ran towards my phone.

"Movie night. Wear as many layers as you can."

Layers being layer of clothing. And movie night... A grin appeared on my face and cheeks warmed up.

"Eat something before arriving,"

Unconsciously, I had taken my thumb into my mouth biting off the skin around my nail. I realized it when I pulled my hand down to text back.

"Yes, Mistress,"

I put my phone on charging and went into the kitchen. The pot of soup will have to see the insides of my refrigerator. I placed the hot pot on the dining table to cool off as I went to clean myself.

As a part of my hygiene routine, I must take a through shower every single day but a quick shower is must for a good smell before presenting myself to her. I packed some spare garments and put on my jeans with a tank top and a flannel. I detangled my hair and tightly braided them before running out into my kitchen to store the pot of soup in the fridge.

And then I was out of the door with a plan to grab a salad bowl at our local diner.

~

The drive to her house might be long but never tiring considering what I might expect in the next couple of hours. So I was delighted the very moment my car entered her driveway and parked it at my designated spot. I was anticipating about what she would be doing and how she would appear while greeting me tonight but all the jumbled thought took the back seat when she materialized just before my eyes siting in her cozy front yard surrounded by clover grass and a book in her hand.

She looked evergreen just like any other day; thin stands of wilful hair which had escaped her messy bun tickled her face as she went on reading.

A small side table stood to her left with a tray of what seemed like cubes of watermelon.

I approached her with my usual composed gait and she looked up with a smile. Those hair intruded her vision right when she looked up. Gently, placing her book down she ran her hand through the hair, pulling them back towards her crown.

"You have come early. Did you eat?"

"Yes, Mistress, I have had a bowl of salad,"

"Good, Come here,"

I walked till I was close enough and dropped down on my knees to her right hand side.

Her hand came to rest on my head as she ran it back and forth with such tender that made a chill run down my spine. But her eyes was still on the book she was reading.

"What are you reading, Mistress?"

She placed the book on her lap and I was able to see the title. But now I had her complete attention as well. Did I distract her?

"Would you like to read for me?"

"Yes, Mistress,"

She handed me the book with the page pried open with her fingers from where she wanted me to read.

Her hand never stopped playing with my hair and neck as I read. I would slightly change the pitch of my voice for different character that she definitely found amusing as she smiled and squeezed the back of my neck. I continued reading and somewhere in the middle she removed her hand and focused her entire attention on eating those watermelon cubes.

I continued reading but my eyes kept drifting towards her lips when she would spit out those seeds in her palm.

"Why would you stop?" She said chewing on a piece of the cube, the inner corner of her lips lined with red juice.

I realized I had stopped reading.

"I am so-," The fork went out of balance on her plate and stubbornly fell on the ground.

We both stared at the now soiled fork and then she looked up at me.

"I am sorry, Mistress,"

"It's alright. I guess you'll have to feed me now,"

"Ye- Yes, Mistress,"

She took the book out of my hand and placed the plate instead. The book now shut close on the table beside her.

I held a cube against her mouth as she took a bite off of it. Some juice dripped down to my thumb so I pulled my hand away from her so as to not spoil her skirt.

As I sat watching her chew, she raised her eyebrows that made me furrow mine.

"Your palm,"

"Oh, Yes, Mistress," I placed the half cube back on the plate and held my palm against her lips.

She spit out two seeds.

A smile appeared on her face as she did so.

This continued until we were done with the entire plate. She picked the book and I remembered to pick the fork and plate before following her in.

Once inside she had me prepare popcorn for our movie night as she went in for her night shower.

~

We were watching some Japanese animation movie about a castle who is always moving from land to land, that was the gist she felt like giving me.

I had her spicy butter popcorn ready in a bowl and I entered the darkened drawing room which looked more like a movie theater with the lights off and the only source of light being the pixels from the TV.

I placed the bowl on the coffee table as I stole a glance at her.

Her hair was damp post shower. She had discarded her flowy skirt and now wore a dainty t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

"Join me on the couch already. I am playing the movie,"

I sat beside her keeping a safe distant.

"You'll have to feed me my popcorn as well,"

"Yes, Mistress,"

She played the movie and looked at me.

The light from the screen illuminated her face. She appeared to be basked in blue as the production logo appeared on the screen.

"I want you to watch the movie...carefully," She voice as straight as her order.

"Yes, Mistress,"

"Take off your flannel,"

"Yes, Mistress,"

I just started to unbutton when she turned to face the screen. The movie started with greenery and glee. Her eyes glowed along with the screen. I could almost see the image playing on her pupil when she wasn't blinking

We were five minutes into the movie and I was ordered to strip off my jeans.

After I was done doing that, she asked me to feed her the popcorn.

Periodically, I removed all of my garments in five minute interval and toss them on the ground while feeding her the puffs one by one.

"Isn't he so pretty?" She asked indicating the man in the movie.

"He is, Mistress,"

"Is he?" And suddenly my mind blank as to where I missed a scene and what part in it showed that he was not.

"Ye- Yes, Mistress," I said.

Sitting naked was not helping with the confrontation.

"That's correct," She smiled.

"Yes, Mistress," I took a silent sigh of relief.

"Come, Lie down for me. Here," She said indicating the space between her leg and the coffee table.

My breath heightened as I proceed on with the order.

"Face up," She said just before I was going down.

"Yes, Mistress,"

Her feet came to rest right on my chest. Her merciless interest in my breasts came in the form of sweet torture of her toes pressing on my nipples and her feet gently squishing my boobs under the pressure.

She would trail down against my ribcage and then come back to her initial position, my breasts.

"Are you even watching the movie?"

"Ye-,"

She turned my face towards the TV with her feet and held it there on my cheek.

"Isn't she pretty?"

"Yes, Mistress, She is," I said about the female lead.

"Why didn't she complain about being old all of a sudden?"

I gave it a thought before blurting out.

"Because she is adaptable and seems quite okay with all the sudden changes in her life, Mistress," I put forth honestly yet I felt like I failed to give her more core of an answer.

"Could be. She is not written that way though," She said eating her popcorn.

"In the book," she concluded.

She lifted her feet.

"My legs hurt now,"

I took the que and got on my knees and palm pressed on the ground. But when that seemed too high for her, I went down on my elbows and rested my tummy against my knees.

"Good girl,"

We remained like that for quite some time as she seemed to be enjoying the movie as it was getting intense.

Finally, she paused the movie where the female lead was kissing the male lead to bring sense back into him after the war he fought.

"Come here," She said patting her lap.

I got up from my position and was about to sit facing her when she had me turn around and face the TV as I sat.

"Lean back against my chest,"

I did.

"Now putting your weight on me raise your left leg and hold it up for me,"

Involuntarily, I cleared my throat and did as she said.

Her mouth came dangerously close to my neck and ear.

It felt lewd spreading my legs in front of a couple so much in love even if they were fictitious and inside the screen and...and...pure animation.

My finger went up to my mouth as her lips brushed against my neck. She kissed my neck and a series of kiss went across my shoulder and shoulder blade. Her hands came forward to grab my boobs and knead them in her palm. My one hand supported my leg so it was spared but the other hand stayed balled in a fist for my dear life.

"Let me pry into your mouth,"

With one hand tightly across my chest, the fingers of her other hand intruded my mouth.

"Your teeth shall not hurt my fingers,"

I nodded as her index and middle finger were already in my mouth. I was salivating as he fingers went as back as touching the back of my throat. After gagging me a couple of times, she pulled out her fingers and pressed them on my pussy.

I was already wet down there so those warm fingers made a mess by rubbing the juices all over my pubic hair and outer lips.

Then her fingers slipped in as she fucked me. Her thumb circled my clit and I moved my lower half to her rhythm.

"He was the most over dramatic and charming fictional man I ever liked,"

She whispered in to my ear and kissed my lob afterwards.

"But..."

"But when I saw her..." Her hand left my chest and came to rest on my heart,"

"When I saw her with him. I felt a pang of jealousy,"

I could not hold my smile.

"You too think it's funny, right?"

"I am sorry, Mistress," I said licking my lips with my almost parched tongue.

She laughed and grabbed my head to face her.

She kissed me on my lips as her thrusts became deep and slow rubbing against my upper wall.

Right when I thought a wave of shudder will course through my body, she betrayed me.

"Turn around,"

I got up and I realized how tired my legs were but before I could react she pulled me on her lap.

"Fuck yourself," She hissed.

"Yes, Mistress,"

She waited as I smeared spit on my fingers and pushed them inside me. A lewd moan escaped me.

"Good girl," She said and the TV turned black.

We were enveloped in the dark but I wasn't ordered to stop nor she broke her character. She cupped my face and kissed my mouth. She took my tongue and sucked on it exchanging her warm saliva with mine. My tongue wasn't parched anymore.

I felt my juices dripping down her possibly wetting her clothes. That thought made my shift in my position but she grabbed my jaws and forbade me from doing any movement.

"Remove your index finger," She said into my mouth.

"Yes, Mistress," I said catching my breath in the brief moment.

Soon after my middle finger remain inside my pussy, I felt her finger entering too. Her palm fit into my mine as our fingers met inside my wet slit.

"Fuck," I heard her moan. "Lean back,"

I did.

Her mouth found my nipples and she sucked on them alternatively. Sometimes, I felt her lips brush against them and other times her teeth biting.

Momentarily, we removed our fingers and I was devoid of my orgasm that evening.

She fumbled her hand on the couch for the remote and found it. The TV went back on illuminating us in the glow. My frame shadowed her face so I shifted just a little to see her face. She smiled looking at me. I returned her smile.

She pulled me closer and kissed the corner of my mouth.

"You have been perfect tonight," She said as if complementing a kid for behaving well and I blushed.

"Thank you, Mistress,"

"Come, I want you to dress up now,"

"Yes, Mistress," I said and got up from her lap shifting on to the couch.

She too got up and went to turn on the light of the room. She turned to face me and something made both of us gasp simultaneously.

I saw the wet patch at the hem of her t-shirt and middle of the shorts as suspected and what she saw...had me look down at my breasts and gasp again. My chest was covered in bites.

She erupted into a laughter. It was not unusual for her to leave markings all over my body but this seemed rather involuntary on her side.

"I will have to change my clothes," She said but didn't move.

Instead she came close and hugged me. My head resting against her tummy and I wrapped my arms against her waist.

"You didn't finish the movie, Mistress,"

She tore me away from her to look me in the eye.

"Oh, Don't worry. It was a re-watch," She said and leaned in to kiss my forehead.

"I better get changed," She said and left this time.

I got dressed as soon as possible and traced her path. I waited right outside her (their) bedroom because I wasn't allowed in. I waited for what felt like ten minutes or so before she came back wearing something similar but fresh clothes.

I felt melancholy out of nowhere and before I knew it warm tear started to spill from my eyes. Slowly, I raised my arms towards her like a child seeking warmth.

"Oh my," I was quickly wrapped up in her arms.

We stood hugging on the threshold for a really long time. She stood without asking anything even after I had stopped crying. Sometime during the hug, she started gently swaying side to side and I melted into that gesture.

Maybe I was to leave after out session but she had me stay and cook with her. She cooked as I chopped the veggies for her. In the middle, whenever I would get time I would seek a hug and she would provide. I saw curry boil nestled in her arms. I got to hug her from behind as washed the rice.

It won't matter how many times I latched on to her, she provided me the same smile and bodily warmth every single time without a question.

After the dinner was ready, she fed me. I talked about the paper I was writing and she listened sitting with a glass of water to accompany me.

The dinner time went by and it was time to leave. She kissed me on my forehead without me asking for it but that did felt like a necessity for me.

She walked out of her house till the driveway to see me off. The minute I got my car on the road; another car came to a halt in the driveway.

Her husband got out and nodded at me. He had all her attention from that moment.

She drifted slowly forward, lips curved in a warm smile. The man embraced and picked her up.

I drove off until I could not hear her giggle anymore.

Imaaya
Imaaya
17 Followers