Journey From Straight To Gay Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Lad starts his un-kowing journey to becoming a gay slut.
4.4k words
4.56
87.4k
153

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,460 Followers

"Are you enjoying this my slut?"

I look to my side and saw Joanne stood next to me, completely naked, her large tits in front of my face and her wicked smile burning into me, but the only thing I could focus on was the giant cock that was fucking my boy pussy from behind.

I was about to reply to her when she put her finger on my lips and pointed forward, I looked up and saw another big hard cock in front of me. Without saying a word I knew what I was to do, I leant forward feeling the cock behind me slip out a little as I wrapped my lips around the strangers dick.

Less than a year ago I was a straight young lad, I sometimes pondered how I ended up as my Mistresses fuck toy. This is that story

Around a year earlier

I was 21 and living in Leeds. I had just starting renting an apartment with my friend Connor and I was in a relationship with a beautiful woman called Danielle. My job in sales was going well and life was good. My only problem was that Danielle lived a 2 hour drive away and we had only been seeing each other for around 4 months. So as a horny youngster only being able to meet up on the weekends was tough.

I knew it was bad but most nights I after my and my roommate went to our separate rooms I found myself on dirty chat rooms chatting to women and getting my needs met by online sexting. I did feel guilty about it but I thought it was only messaging so it wasn't really cheating.

One particular night I was on an old BDSM chatroom when I saw a woman fairly close to me called Jo. There was just a picture of a woman holding a glass of wine, no face pic so I thought to send her a message.

Now most of the woman I messaged were sex freaks on these chats and it being a BDSM chatroom are usually into all sorts. Jo's profile said that she was 43, into anal, bondage, humiliation and I noticed it said that she was a switch.

Being younger and I go the gym nearly every day so my body was pretty well toned, I am always the dominant one telling these women what dirty little sluts they are.

So I sent her a message.

"Hi Jo, I have read your profile and I think we could be a good match. Message me if you want to chat"

Now I sent a few out like this and usually only have a couple reply, it took about 30 minutes but she did eventually reply.

"Hi John, your profile looks good as well. How are you?"

I should tell you now, my name is actually Liam but wanting to stay anonymous online I always put my name to John.

"I am good thankyou, what are you looking for?" I replied

"Just looking for a bit of fun." She said.

We had a general chit chat as I find it best to not jump straight into it with some women, eventually we moved out chat onto KIK as it is a better messenger and you can send photos and videos on there easier.

On KIK the chat got heated very quickly, it didn't take long until she was asking to see photos of my hard cock which I happily complied.

"Wow, I would love to have that young dick fucking me right now." She said.

And then finally what I had been waiting for, she sent me a photo of her topless. She was a bit of a bigger lady, not fat by any means just a bit big boned which I am into. I do not like the boring skinny girls.

Her tits were big and fell down nicely, the sort you could spend hours playing with. Then I thought now is the time, and sent her

"If I was there now, I would be playing with your tits before going lower and licking on your wet pussy for hours until you came over and over"

Normally I am confident with my dirty talking since I do it a fair bit online, but her response shot me down straight away.

"This is a little boring. I have a few other chats going on, maybe message me another day." She replied.

This was like a hit to the gut, I had gotten really horny by this woman by now and needed a release so I went for it in my reply. I said to her

"Listen here you little slut. You will stop chatting to them now and give me your full fucking attention, take of your clothes and start fingering your slutty wet pussy before I fuck your mouth like a good whore."

The message instantly said read and she was typing for what felt an eternity. Finally she responded

"That is more like it. You want your young cock down my throat right now making me gag all over you?"

I was ecstatic, finally I knew I had my way to cum this night.

For the next hour we had a hot dirty conversation where she loved being treated like a slut until she finally made me cum everywhere and she did the same.

I said goodnight and turned my phone off for the night with no more thought to it.

The next night I was alone in bed again and thought how good the dirty chat was with her and wanted to see if she wanted to again. I was in luck, she quickly responded and quickly we picked up into her being my slut.

I asked her when was the last time she was fucked like a whore, her reply then really shocked me.

Her exact words were

"I am, erm married. I hope that is okay?"

Now I know it was bad, but being a young horny lad this just got me going more. I couldn't believe my luck, I had a real woman who would send me all the photos I asked for and she was married.

I kept talking to her most nights and eventually told her I was in a relationship which I think turned her on, knowing I have a young sexy girlfriend but still chose to get off with her instead.

Most nights now were me and her talking dirty, I would send videos of me wanked and she would send me videos of her playing with her tits and fingering herself. It eventually got to the point where we were both comfortable to have our faces in.

I was living the dream, I was sending full videos of me wanking and cumming with my face in and I was getting videos of her on her hands and knees spanking herself and fucking herself with a dildo with her face in.

Then the weekend came and I told her I couldn't chat because I was with my girlfriend and had to delete all of the videos and photos of her because I didn't want my girlfriend to see them.

We went out for a meal and went back to mine. The perks of not living with parents I didn't have to be subtle about fucking her.

I was lay down and had Sam slowly sucking on my hard cock, I watched her bobbing up and down as my eyes closed and pictures of Jo sucking my cock came to my head. Instantly I knew I was close to cumming so I stopped her and went down on her, making her moan and grabbing my hair.

I pulled her up and flipped her over and quickly thrust my entire 6 inch cock deep into her tight wet pussy. Now my girlfriend is sexy, slim, long brown hair. But she had small tits.

I was grabbing her ass and she was quietly moaning as my mind drifted again to Jo, picturing her bent over as she took my cock without her husband knowing.

By accident I then said.

"You like that you little slut?"

I was really kinky in my secret life but my girlfriend had no idea so she instantly turned around and was not happy with me calling her a slut.

"I am so sorry I just got too into," I told her.

"I don't care, you do not call me a slut." She huffed and then got under the covers.

Great I thought. I'm not cumming tonight. I lay down on the bed and my mind thought of Jo, sucking my cock and riding me like a whore.

It was a very sleepless night and eventually that weekend ended and Sam left to go back home.

I straight away downloaded kik and messaged Jo.

No reply.

1 hour later, no reply

It was 10pm and I was getting into bed ready for work the next day when my phone lit up.

"Hey John, sorry I was with my husband. How was your weekend with your girlfriend?"

It took me 2 seconds to reply

"Shit, I didn't get to cum once. I wish you were here instead."

Looking back I feel guilty about it, but at the time I was so horny and needed some release

"Good," She said "I should be the only one to make you cum."

I was rock hard instantly and messaged her

"I need you here taking my dick right in your little whore mouth."

"Are you naked yet?" She asked

"Not yet but I will be in a second." I replied

"Good, but no touching your cock yet!" She ordered.

So far I have always been in charge so I was kind of excited to see her dominant side come out

"No problem." I told her.

When I was naked I sent her a full photo of me lay there, cock ready to go

"Good boy," She said "Now just tickle your balls." She told me

I did what she said and then I told her

"Show me you now!"

To which she sent me a photo of her in her bathroom, she had pulled her top down and had her tits out smiling at me

"Do you want to know where I was tonight?" She said

"Obviously!" I replied

"I have officially cheated on my husband, I met with a 40 year old man today who fucked me in a hotel."

I was shocked, we had discussed meeting up but always agreed that neither of us would probably not actually cheat on our partners. When I didn't reply she said

"Do you want to know what we did?"

"Yes tell me!" I told her straight away, eager to hear about her cheating on her husband, even though disappointed it wasn't with me

"Well after we had a few drinks, we went back to his hotel room and I instantly got down on my knees and took the first cock that wasn't my husbands in my mouth. I sucked his big hard cock for ages until he threw me onto the bed and fucked me senseless. I came all over his cock and eventually he filled my wet pussy with his cum."

I nearly came just reading that and without touching my own cock.

"We need to meet up asap." I told her, knowing she is now willing to cheat and how horny I was I didn't want to miss any opportunity

"I am all fucked out tonight, you may cum right now and we will arrange to meet soon." She said

After that she said I could wank but didn't help in any other way.

As the days went on, Jo and I spoke and made each other cum every night.

2 weeks later we were facetiming whilst we were both wanking and she asked if I was free to meet the week after.

I agreed, we booked a hotel room and it was confirmed.

I had agreed that I was going to cheat on my girlfriend with this beautiful older woman and I had no regrets.

I saw my girlfriend that weekend at hers, the whole time I was thinking of Jo and what I was going to do to her.

Finally Wednesday came, I told my roommate that I was going to stay at my parents that night and I headed over to the hotel. It toko 30 minutes and I booked in.

Once I opened the door I saw her, she was completely naked, lay on the bed with her legs spread wide open and smiling at me.

Her long brunette hair fell onto the bed and her thick thighs were pulling me in.

I had assumed that we would go for a drink before getting into anything sexual but I was very happy to jump straight in.

I ran over and took charge, leaning on top of her our lips met.

I felt her warm lips pressed against mine for a few seconds, then I felt her tongue slip into my mouth and brush against mine. It was so warm and wet, I was so hard I could have cum right then.

As we made out for a while my hands started to explore her body, grabbing hold of her big tits and grabbing onto her thighs, she tried to push my hand to her pussy but I was in control here.

"No." I told her before kissing her neck.

I worked my way down to kissing her nipples and flicking my tongue against them, making her moan out without touching her pussy.

When I made it further down, I started at the bottom of her thighs and kissed up until I could smell her sweat pussy. It looked beautiful, this older married woman was here with her legs spread wide ready to be my whore for the night.

I moved in and ran my tongue against her pussy lips, they were already drenched and she let out a loud exhale as I did. Finally I moved my tongue to her clit and rubbed against it softly, teasing her at first,

"Please, finger me," She said in moans.

"Beg for it my slut." I said between licks of her clit

"Please sir, please finger my needy married pussy." Jo moaned out

I couldn't hold myself anymore and slide two fingers deep into her wet pussy. She began moaning so loudly and I aggressively started licking her clit. The feel of her hands gripping onto my hair as she moaned louder and louder

"Yes finger fuck my pussy!" she moaned out

I kept at it until I felt her tensing up, I knew she was about to cum

"Don't stop, keep fucking licking me!" She screamed out so loud I worried if the neighbours could here me.

Then she screamed in pleasure, he whole body tensed up and her thighs wrapped around my head as she came from my tongue and fingering her.

After a few minutes she was done, she lay back and I went back up to kiss her, getting the taste of her pussy onto her mouth.

Then she threw me over and started to undress me. I lay there with a huge smile on my face ready to get the blowjob I have been waiting for so long.

Finally I was naked, I looked into her beautiful brown eyes and she whispered.

"You just lay back and let me have my fun."

I smiled and nodded, watching as her wet tongue ran all over my body, making ever nerve come on end, desperate for her to touch my cock.

Then I looked down and saw her take my dick into one hand and hold it up, one small amount of spit left her mouth and landed on the head of my dick as she suddenly parted her mouth and wrapped her warm lips around the end of my cock.

I almost screamed in pleasure, she was experienced and knew what she was doing. She instantly bobbed up and down on my cock, I could feel her tongue running along my shaft as she did.

"Mmmm that's a good slut, you like sucking my young cock behind your husbands back?" I said to her, which just made her moan and suck harder.

Deeper and deeper she went until I felt her gagging on my cock. This girl was a monster when it came to sucking dick, gagging and spitting all over my cock.

Then I watched as she came up and her lips left my cock for the first time, spit trickled down her chin and onto my cock.

What a dirty fucking whore I thought to myself.

Her wet tongue came out and she started rubbing them against my balls. I had use veet all over ready for tonight so I was completely smooth.

My girlfriend never spent time licking my balls so I lay back and let her spend her time licking them and taking them into her mouth. I felt her tongue going lower and something about where she was licking sent chills throughout my body.

My moaning was getting louder and louder, and I felt her head go a bit lower so she was no longer licking my balls. Her tongue was now below them and I was loving it.

It was then I felt for the first time in my life, her tongue rubbed against my tight smooth arsehole.

My friends have had their arses licked before and they loved it but I have never had it myself. But oh my god I hated how much I missed out.

Her tongue was amazing, the feel of it attacking my little hole made my hole body shake. My breathing was getting heavier and heavier and my moans were louder.

She moved up slightly but I wasn't ready for this to end, I grabbed the top of her head and pushed it back down and lifted my ass up so she could keep licking it. Which she happily complied.

I was in heaven and never wanted it to stop.

After what must have been 10 -- 15 minutes I knew I needed to fuck this slut.

I grabbed her hair hard and pulled her up and got her to sit on my cock.

She didn't waste any time, once the got the tip of my cock onto her pussy she sat straight down on it taking me balls deep inside of her.

"Yes, fuck I love this cock!" She screamed out

I sat up and shoved my tongue in her mouth as she rode me like crazy, her pussy gyrating forward and backwards. I could feel how wet her pussy was as it was dripping down onto my balls.

I knew I wouldn't last long

"Get on you back and spread your legs for me you my whore!" I ordered to the older slut.

"Fuck yes sir!" She said

She wrapped her legs around me and I was fucking her as hard as I could.

"Yes fuck my tight married pussy!" She was screaming.

"You're so fucking tight you slut!" I moaned into her as our mouths kept meeting.

"Don't stop fucking me, give me your cock." She kept moaning louder and louder.

After a while of fucking I warned her.

"I am close to cumming!"

She wrapped her legs around me and screamed

"Cum in me, fill me up and send me back to my husband with your cum leaking out of me!"

I didn't need any more, I kept hammering into her tight wet pussy getting closer and closer. That was when I felt her move a little, her hand was grabbing my ass and pulling me deeper into her.

Until l felt her finger start to rub my arsehole. It was still wet from her rimming me. Her finger was driving me crazy and getting me closer and closer to cumming.

Nothing could stop me and then I felt her easily slide her entire finger, knuckle deep into my ass hole.

"Fuck yes!!!!" I screamed as he held her finger in me. I filled her with cum as she came over my cock

The next few minutes were us both lay next to each other, panting and catching our breaths, I looked down and could see my cum pouring out of her pussy and thought I must have cum a lot.

"So that finger was different," I laughed saying to her.

She turned to me with a smile and said

"I just thought it would be something exciting to try, you seemed to like it at the time?"

"Well it wasn't bad," I told her leaning in and kissing her again.

We spoke for a while until I had regained my strength back and was fully hard ready to go again

"God I love young cock, you can go all night!" She said as she sat on top of me again, feeling my cock slide all the way down her already cum filled pussy.

She was riding me slower this time, I slowly reached my hand up and griped around he throat, choking her which was met with a smile.

I used my other hand to rub her swollen clit as she rode me faster and faster.

"Fuck yes don't fucking stop!" She screamed out "Fuck I am going to cum again on your cock!"

I was smiling and chocking her harder seeing she was about to cum.

"Yes cum all over my cock you cheating little whore!" I shouted as she screamed out and collapsed on top of me after cumming again.

"Get on your hands and knees slut!" I ordered her and watched as she did as she was told.

I marvelled at her ass from behind, big and juicy and ready for my cock. I lined up with her soaking wet pussy and slammed it straight into her making her moan out in shock as I was balls deep.

I grabbed her hair and yanked it back making her moan out in pain and pleasure.

"How much do you love this young cock?" I grunted

"I fucking love it!" She moaned back

"More than your husbands?"

"My husband can't fuck me like this, not like a real man!"

I was slapping her ass as I fucked her harder and harder. I was getting close but I had already cum in her pussy once and I wanted her to swallow this load.

"Get off, youre going to suck my cock until I cum down your throat."

I lay back and the older slut does as she is told. I am watching as she is deep throating and slobbering all over my cock which is covered in hers and mine cum.

I can feel myself building up when my phone starts to vibrate. Fuck I thought. It was Danielle calling me.

She takes her mouth off my cock and say

"Answer it, I'll be quiet."

I smiled at her evil thought and did what she said.

"Hi baby how are you doing?" I ask her when I feel her warm mouth return to my dick.

"Not bad, what are you up to?" She asks me.

I look down and see the older married slut gagging on my cock and laugh to myself

"Oh nothing, just chilling with Connor at hoooommmee"

I jumped when I felt not one but two of Jo's fingers slide all the way into my ass, hurting and stretching it out further than before.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,460 Followers
12