Journey From Straight To Gay Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened?" She asked, clearly concerned by my painful noise.

I look down and Jo who is looking at me smiling, knowing I cant say anything to stop her as I have my girlfriend on the phone.

I plant my head back and try to recompose myself which is hard with two fingering going in and out of my before tonight untouched ass.

"Oh nothing I just lost on fifa to connor." I lied

I can feel her slowly pulling her fingers all the way down until she is knuckle deep in me and then slowly drag them out and repeat.

My eyes are closed and not looking at her and just enjoying the new feeling.

"Oh okay, do you want me to leave you in peace?" She asks.

Thank God, a way out of this conversation.

The fingers start going faster, Jo is now properly fingering my arsehole which I never thought would feel so nice

"Yes, I will call you tomorrow!" I told her and hung up the phone and threw it to the side.

I lifted my head up and Jo is still smiling at me

"You are an evil bitch you know?" I said, to which she just laughed and then swallowed my entire cock into her mouth.

Fuck this is amazing I think to myself, I eyes closed as I feel her throat taking my entire cock down and her fingers quickly fucking my ass faster and faster

"Are you going to cum for me baby?" Jo asks

I look down, panting. I can barely speak from the pleasure and let out a measly

"Yes!"

She spat on my cock and said

"You going to cum with me fingering your tight little arsehole?"

"Fuck yes!" I panted

"Do you want me to stop?" She asked

"Don't fucking stop, keep fingering me you slut!" I ordered.

Then she carried on sucking my cock and sliding her fingers deep in me. My balls are bubbling up and I am out to cum.

"I am going to cum, swallow it all you slut!" I shout out.

My first jet of cum fires into her mouth and I feel her shove her fingers as deep as they can in my ass.

"Fuuuuucckkkkk!!!" I shout filling her mouth with cum.

She milks me dry and eventually her fingers leave my ass, with a sore feeling.

"Oh my god that was amazing!" I panted out

She kissed me on the lips, she has swallowed all of my cum so I don't mind and she said

"I thought you would like that."

It didn't take long for us to fall asleep after that. In the morning I had to leave early to get to work since I was further away than normal.

Sat at my desk I look around a thought was everyone would think if they knew what happened last night.

I told Jo that my real name was Liam and she appreciated my honesty, we carried on messaging on Kik and started to decide when we would next meet up.

Next time:

Straight To Gay Slut: Pushed Further

12