Journey From Straight To Gay Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I heard you are seeing Kal tonight. Have fun you little slut. Don't forget my picture of you eating your cum! DO NOT DISOBEY ME!"

I re-read it, thinking how was I supposed to eat my own cum if Kal swallows it.

Not having more time to think about it, I felt a big finger slide easily into my arse. I felt Kal's knuckles rest against my cheeks as his finger was fully in me.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned out.

"Mmmm yeah I remember you loved that." He said.

He was kissing and biting my arse cheeks as he was slowly sliding his finger in and out of me.

It didn't take long for my arse to relax to his finger, then I felt him pushing in a second.

"Fuck I'm too tight!" I moaned back feeling him stretching me.

"You can take it baby." He whispered.

I didn't do anything, I kept me hands on the wall and let this man slide a second finger knuckle deep inside of me.

Soon my arse accepted it and I felt Kal stand up behind me, his two fingers slowly sliding in and out of me.

Then I felt his other hand roaming all over my body, rubbing my abs and then twisting my nipples.

"God you are so hot." He moaned "Lie down on the bed." He said pulling his fingers out of me.

Too horny to care, I took off my top so I was completely naked and lay down.

I watched Kal come to me, he pushed my knees apart so my legs were spread and he was sat up right in between me. Then I saw him taking off his belt!

This panicked me! Is he thinking he is going to fuck me! I do not want that! I think?

My panic quickly left me when he leant back down, wanking his own cock as his mouth returned to my cock.

He just wanted to wank whilst sucking me off, I am happy with that.

Then I felt his two fingers return into my arse, this time with ease. He was quickly fucking me with his two fingers. Roughly going in and out of me.

"Oh god!" I kept moaning at the sensation.

The feeling of his mouth on my cock and his fingers in my arse were too much!

"I'm going to cum soon! But I have to eat the cum!" I moaned out, not opening my eyes.

"What do you mean?" He said, taking his mouth off of my throbbing cock, much to my disappointment.

"Joanne has ordered me to eat my cum every time and send her a photo." I moaned as his fingers carried on deep in me.

"Well then we have a problem, because you are cumming in my mouth." He said.

"I can't! You have to make me cum and then I will eat it." I moaned, desperate to have his mouth back on me "Please suck me off again." I begged.

"Well there are two options. Either you cum in my mouth and I spit some into yours, or I swallow yours like I want to, and then you take my cum in your mouth so that you can still get your photo with cum?" He said.

I didn't know what to do, neither option were good. I didn't want to feel him spitting cum into my mouth, but I definitely did want him cumming directly into my mouth. That was definitely too gay for me.

One, long lick of my cock I raised my hips hoping to find his mouth.

"Which one is it?" He asked still fingering me.

"Spit it into my mouth!" I decided, that was the least gay of the two.

"Okay." He said and I felt his lips back onto my cock.

"Oh yeeesss!" I moaned back at the feeling.

I don't understand how a blowjob can feel so amazing but it was fucking perfect! My arse was tightening around his fingers and my balls were ready to blow.

"Mmmmmmm" Me moaned vibrating my cock.

"Fuuuuuuuccckkkkkk!!" I screamed as I felt myself explode into his mouth! More than I have ever cum before. My entire body was shaking as load after load of cum was flooding Kal's mouth.

"Fuck yeesss!" I kept moaning.

After I had calmed down, I looked down to see Kal taking his lips off of my cock, his mouth firmly shut, filled with my cum. Then I felt his fingers slip out of my arse and he started to lean up.

I knew what was about to happen, and weirdly I wasn't too bothered by it.

As Kal grew closer, I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, waiting for him to let my cum fall into it.

What I didn't expect, I felt his lips press against my and a tonne of my cum fell into my mouth. With the shock it was hard to not accidentally swallow as I felt Kal's tongue rub against mine, making out with me, I could feel his hard cock rubbing against me, dripping precum all over me as my cum was mixed between the both of us.

He soon pulled away and smiled at me, as I lay there, naked and unable to speak with my mouth filled with cum.

Kal grabbed my phone and said.

"Open up."

I opened my mouth and stuck me tongue out so Kal could take the photo.

Once he had, I swallowed the fat load eagerly.

"Mmmmm" I accidentally moaned, swallowing my cum.

"That was so hot." Kal said looking down at me. "You want to finish me off?" He asked.

"Erm I'm not sure." I replied nervously, not wanting to get this man off now that I have cum. Although I felt bad leaving him hanging, but I was not about to get another man off.

"That is okay, another time." He said with a smile.

"Erm, sure." I said knowing full well that won't happen and this will be the last time seeing him.

I got dressed and said by to Kal and left the private room. Walking through the club I could hear everyone chanting.

"WANK, WANK, WANK!"

And the boy that was getting fucked on stage earlier was now lay down on the stage wanking onto himself.

This place is insane I thought, rushing out of the door.

Eventually getting home I lay in my bed and I couldn't believe what I had just done. I had happily agreed to meet up with a guy I knew was into men, let him rim me, finger me and give me a blowjob. THEN! I let him put my cum into my mouth and swallowed it all.

This was getting out of hand.

Then my phone buzzed, it was Joanne.

"Mmm looks like you and Kal had fun. Good boy."

I closed my eyes and tried to forget about what had happened, not replying to Joanne. I fell to sleep.

The Next Day

I had travelled to see my girlfriend, we were sat at her sisters house having lunch when she asked.

"So what did you get up to last night?"

"I just went out for a few drinks with Myles." I lied.

"Oh sounds fun. What do you want to do tonight?" She asked.

I finished off my sandwich and said.

"I'm not sure, go the cinema maybe?"

"That'll be fun!" She said kissing me on the cheek.

"Hey Liam how are you?" Her sister suddenly came in startling me.

"Oh hey Annie! I'm good thankyou." I replied.

"I bet you are." She said giving me a strange smile.

Ever since she picked up my phone I was panicked that she saw my text from Joanne, but she would have told Sam if she saw it so I assumed she hadn't.

Annie was dressed in a tight white shirt and denim shorts. Her tits looked amazing and her legs were tanned and smooth. I felt myself getting hard just looking at her and knew I needed to stop!

Later than night, Sam and I were coming back from the cinema, holding hands and walking to my car.

Once inside I looked to her and said.

"I really love you, you know."

She smiled and replied.

"Aw I know, I love you too."

Then gave me a kiss.

Monday

"Hi Joanne, I am sorry but I have decided to give it a go with Sam and want to get more serious with her. I see a future with her and I think we should stop seeing each other."

Send.

That was it, I had decided to call it off. After my time with Joanne, meeting Kal and risking Sam's sister seeing the text I decided to end it and focus fully on Sam.

I was happy with my decision, sat my phone and didn't look at it for the rest of the day.

By Monday night, there was a text off Joanne from a few hours ago, she replied back.

"I understand Liam. Do not apologise, if you change your mind I am always here. Or if you ever just need a good fuck."

I was surprised by how understanding she was, I semi expected her to be angry. I did panic about all the photos and videos she had off me, but I trusted her and after that I knew I was safe.

I replied back.

"Thank you for understanding. You are by far the best sex I have ever had and I will never forget about it."

When I got to bed, my phone buzzed and it was Joanne again.

"Yeah we did have pretty hot sex. Are you sure you don't want one last go before calling it off? I know I am going to miss your big, young cock."

Attached was a fully naked photo of her, stood in a mirror with her perfect, amazing, heavy tits. One hand squeezing one as she took the photo.

God I was tempted, and horny. But I knew not to reply.

Knowing I was following my horniness I decided to have a quick wank and not reply.

Looking at Joanne, her perfect larger body, my cock was so hard and thoughts of Kal sucking my cock came to my head again.

I clicked off the photos and closed my eyes and pictured Kal between my legs, licking my cock and fingering me. Feeling his big, hard cock going against me and rubbing against me while his tongue was in my mouth.

Then I picture what it would have been like to have it in my hand, and then, what it would be like to have it in my mouth.

My breathing got heavier and heavier, thinking what it would be like to actually have a cock in my mouth. Kal seemed to love it so much, feeling my lips wrapped around it.

Instantly I came all over myself again.

What was happening to me?

Even though I didn't have any more instructions from Joanne, I brought my cum filled hand to my mouth and licked it all off, really enjoying the taste.

Not replying to Joanne, I fell to sleep.

Thursday

I was a mess, constantly arguing in my head about texting Joanne and not texting her. I didn't have a wank since Monday when I was picturing Kal and I was horny as fuck. Sam had just cancelled on seeing me this weekend as she was seeing her friends and that was the last push I needed to have one last time with Joanne.

I pulled out my phone and text her.

"Hi Joanne. I thought about what you said. How would you like one last night of hot fucking? Are you free tomorrow?"

That was it, I sent it. It took less than a week for me to crumble. But one more time, that is what I told myself. One last time and then I am back to being loyal to Sam for now on.

Around an hour later she text me back.

"I am meeting up with that dominant fifty year old man tomorrow night. I asked and you are welcome to join us for a threesome? I would love to get spit roasted with you one last time."

What should I do? I thought that at least she didn't say that he was bisexual like Kal, so I didn't think I would be into any more being sucked off or fingered by another man.

Again, my dick took charge and I replied.

"Sounds good to me. Same hotel as last time?"

She quickly text back to say.

"Yes."

Friday Night

Here I was again, driving to the same hotel room for one last time with Joanne and this fifty year old man. I didn't even know what his name was. I just knew he was dominant, so at least I would know that Joanne would be getting treated like a real whore.

I was the first one to the hotel room and sat there waiting for nearly an hour.

Finally, Joanne came in and I knew I made the right decision.

She was dressed in a dress again, which she took off before even saying a word. I was drooling staring at her. She was so hot, I couldn't wait to fuck her.

Marching over, I kissed her hard. Knowing this was the last time I was going to take full use of it.

Our tongues went against each other and my hands were all over her body, again grabbing her firm arse and grabbing her big tits.

"Fuck I needed this." I moaned into her mouth.

We got onto the bed still fully dressed and making out.

"Tell me about this other guy coming?" I asked her.

"His name's Philip, he is taller than you and bigger but not as muscly. But he is big and strong." She replied.

"Is his cock bigger than mine?" I asked between kissing.

"You will have to wait and see." She said with a smile.

Philip didn't come for a while, by the time he was here Joanne and I were fully undressed and in the 69 position.

Feeling Joannes amazing mouth around my cock whilst I was licking her pussy felt perfect. I knew I was going to miss this.

Then the door opened and I heard.

"Hello?"

It was a deep and manly voice, Joanne's mouth left my cock but she remained sat on my face so I couldn't see him. I just heard her reply.

"About time!"

"Don't fucking speak to me like that slut!" He barked back.

Wow this guy is definitely dominant I thought.

I couldn't hear what was happening, I just carried on licking Joanne's wet pussy. Until I heard her moaning with a mouthful, but it wasn't on my cock.

"Mmm good slut, I have been thinking of your whore mouth around my cock for days." I heard Philip say in a deep tone.

"If only your husband knew what a fucking whore he is married to!" He said which Joanne just moaned back to.

A few minutes later Joanne got off of me and I got my first look at this Philip.

He was over 6foot, wide but not fat, he had short black hair but the main thing that caught my attention was his cock! He was fucking huge! At least two inches longer than mine and as fat as my forearm.

It was dripping wet from Joanne's spit already and he said.

"Get on your knees slut, I am assuming this boy has got you wet enough to take my cock!"

"Yes he has sir." Joanne moaned, turning around so she was now facing me with her arse pointing at Philip.

"YYYYEEEESSS!" She screamed staring at me as Philip slid his fat cock inside her pussy.

"Put your cock in my mouth now!" She screamed out looking at me.

It didn't take two seconds for me to get up and have Joanne bobbing on my rock hard cock as Philip was properly fucking her from behind. The force he was fucking her was sending her forward and my entire cock was disappearing down her throat, making her gag and spit all over me.

"Good to see your cunt is still tight slut!" Philip moaned out as I watched him fucking Joanne.

His body was a real mans, dark hair all over and I could see he was looking me up and down as he fucked her.

"How's her mouth feeling boy?" He asked me, addressing me for the first time.

"Oh yeah she knows how to suck dick like a real whore!" I moaned back to him.

"Yeah she fucking does!" He grunted back at me.

Joanne was muffled moaning all over my cock from all the fucking. I was in heaven. This was so hot and exactly what I needed.

Watching this beast of a man fuck Joanne so hard turned me on greatly. Hearing him slap her arse and calling her a whore. I was staring at him in awe when I felt my cock very quickly twitch.

I didn't want to out of embarrassment but I was about to cum.

"Fuuuuckkkk!" I moaned staring at this man in the eyes as I filled Joanne's mouth with my cum.

"Are you already fucking cumming?!" He laughed at me which just humiliated me more as I kept cumming.

Soon, I was done and Joanne was licking my cock clean.

"Sit over there and watch how a real man does it." Philip said.

I was so embarrassed, I couldn't believe how quickly I just came. Joanne couldn't speak, she just kept moaning as Philip fucked her hard and I got off the bed and went to sit on a chair next to the bed.

I sat there and just watched as these two acted as though I wasn't there.

Philips manly body thrusting into Joanne, I watched her smooth legs and her arse shake as he would pound into her over and over.

"Yes fuck me daddy!" She kept screaming out to him.

"You like that you fucking slut?! You love my fat cock destroying your cunt?" Philip shouted.

"Yes daddy I fucking love it!!"

This carried on for a while, I couldn't believe how long Philip lasted in her pussy, especially with his huge cock, her pussy must have wrapped tightly around him.

"You want me to fill you up whore?!" Philip grunted out.

"Cum in my fucking cunt daddy!" Joanne screamed as I could see her shaking and cumming over his cock.

"Here it comes whore!!" Philip roared as I saw him tense up and I knew he was cumming deep inside of her pussy.

I looked down and realised I had gotten hard again, watching these two perfect people fucking like wild animals.

"Yes I can feel it deep in me!" Joanne carried on screaming and cumming until she collapsed forward and I saw Philips still hard, thick cock soaking wet coming out of her.

"Fuck that was amazing!" Joanne panted as she lay flat on her stomach on the bed.

I was wanking my own cock watching, horny again to get back and fuck Joanne's pussy.

She turned to look at me, smiling at me naked and wanking my hard cock, she said staring at me.

"Slut, come and clean my pussy!"

What? She couldn't be serious, I just stared at her in disbelief.

"You've licked his cum from my cunt before slut. If you want to fuck me you will do as you're told!" She ordered.

My mind was torn, I was too horny to think straight and without realising it, I stood up from the chair and starting walking over to her.

Joanne turned around and spread her legs so that I could see straight to her pussy that was leaking Philip's cum.

I knew I should stop, but I couldn't. I crawled onto the bed and closer to her, pausing for a moment with my face inches away from her pussy, I could smell his cum.

Sticking out my tongue I leant in and felt a pool of cum fall onto my tongue and I had the same taste the last time she made me lick her out after he came inside of her.

"Fucking hell. Where do you find these boys?" I heard Philip say from the side of the bed.

I was so embarrassed and ashamed but I couldn't stop, I loved the taste too much. Diving my tongue deeper inside of her pussy and getting every last drop of cum.

"Mmmmm" I moaned licking all around her pussy and tasting more and more cum on my tongue.

"Good slut." Joanne moaned from my tongue.

I can't believe I am licking this mans cum from her pussy as he stands there watching me. I feel so pathetic, but why am I so horny and why is my cock so hard.

"You want to fuck me slut?" Joanne questioned me.

I looked up and took my tongue out of her pussy and moaned to her.

"Yes."

"Get up here and fuck my cunt with your big cock then!" She ordered.

I quickly got up and lined my cock with her used pussy. Even though I knew my cock was big, it slid in easily after Philip had fucked her and filled her with cum.

"Mmmm fuck yes I love both of your cocks!" Joanne moaned.

"Your pussy is fucking amazing!" I moaned fucking her as hard as I could.

"Oh yeah, you love my cunt don't you slut. More than your little girlfriend?" She asked moaning back at me.

"Fuck yes I do!" I agreed.

I couldn't believe how fucking good it was. I looked and saw Philip watching me fucking Joanne, her big legs wrapped around me as I was balls deep in her pussy. Knowing I was going to be lasting longer since I have just cum.

Then I watched Philip move over, his cock was hard again and he placed it on Joanne's face, she instantly started taking his cock into her mouth and moaning around it. He was so close to me I could feel the heat from his body as I was thrusting into Joanne's wet pussy.

Suddenly I saw his cock flick out of Joanne's mouth, spit dripping off of it onto the bed and then he turned towards me. His cock was only a few inches from my face, so big, so smooth.

I was staring at it as I was going in and out of Joanne, feeling the warmth of his cock.

"Do it." Joanne whispered with a moan.

I looked back at her, unsure what to do.

"You know you want to slut." She said again.

I just stared at here again, flicking my eyes back and forth from his cock to Joanne. I didn't know what I wanted, I was too fucking horny and Joanne's pussy was clenching around my cock. She moaned out so loud.

"Suck his fucking cock!"

I didn't care anymore, I wanted this, to try it.