Journey From Straight To Gay Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock only an inch from my face.

I opened my mouth, leant forward and took his cock between my lips and felt it rub against my tongue.

I had a cock in my mouth, and not just any cock, a huge, beast of a mans cock in my mouth.

"Fuuuckk good slut!" I heard Joanne moan.

I closed my lips around the first ever cock in my mouth and wrapped them tightly around it.

"Mmmmmm." I moaned out, having my cock still going in and out of Joanne whilst having a dick in my mouth.

Philip was standing still and it was hard to move my head whilst fucking Joanne, so I started to move my wet tongue around the head of his cock, tasting his salty precum that tasted heavenly.

"Good boy, you like that?" I heard Philips soft, low tone ask me.

I looked up at the amazing man, meeting his eyes as my mouth was filled with his huge cock.

"Mhhmhmmm." I moaned in agreement not taking it out of my mouth.

The only way I could explain the feeling was, annoyed. Annoyed I have never done this before! Never enjoyed the feeling of a warm, thick cock in my mouth, rubbing my tongue all over it.

Philip slowly started moving his cock forward and backwards in my mouth, only an inch or two at a time whilst I tried to carry on fucking Joanne.

I would feel his head slip out of my mouth and make a popping sound before returning it, flicking my tongue over the head.

He started to pick up the pace and I realised that I had an older man fucking my mouth with his cock. Feeling my wet lips slip up and down the cock as he thrust in and out of my mouth and hearing him moaning from me. I couldn't hold back.

"MMMMHHHMMMMM!" I moaned around his cock as I came inside of Joanne, again cumming so quickly I felt ashamed.

"Fucking hell again?!" I heard Joanne moaning.

"Mhmmmmm." I couldn't help myself from moaning around this perfect cock as I unloaded inside of her.

Soon my twitching stopped, I hadn't taken his cock out of my mouth the entire time I was cumming. But once I finished I took it out and was panting for air, my whole body was sore from cumming so hard.

"Out of the way boy. She needs a proper man to fuck her." Philip said above me.

Again, ashamed, I pulled out and went back to the chair and watched as Joanne wrapped her legs around Philip as he went back into her pussy that now had two loads already cum inside of her.

I sat and watched, confused. I feel like that didn't happen, I couldn't have just sucked his cock? That wasn't me. I couldn't even focus on their fucking as I just sat in my own head, unable to believe what I just did.

Then I heard Philip grunting and calling Joanne a whore as she came over his cock and I knew he was cumming again inside of her.

After that, Joanne went to the bathroom to clean up and I was sat on the chair, naked whilst Philip was lay on the bed naked.

"That was your first time?" He asked me.

"Y-yes." I stuttered out, feeling nervous and ashamed around this man.

"Not bad." Is all he said before Joanne returned and called out.

"Oh yes, he is officially a cocksucker now."

I couldn't argue, I just hung my head embarrassed.

I watched as Joanne and Philip curled up together on the bed and I went onto the sofa and fell asleep on my own.

"Wake up."

My eyes started to flick open, the room was dark and it was still night outside.

"Wake up." The same voice called again.

As I regained consciousness, I looked and realised it was Philip stood next to the sofa I slept on, naked.

"The whore is asleep and I have a hard on." He said in his manly tone.

"Erm -I-I-I" I stuttered, unsure what to say.

"You want to have a second go on my cock? Get my cum from the source this time?" He asked.

I don't know what has happened to me. A few weeks ago the idea of a mans cum would not come into my mind. But as soon as he mentioned getting his cum straight from his cock, I knew I wanted it.

I sat up from the sofa, still naked and realised my cock was already hard.

"I knew you would." He said looking down at me.

Reaching up, I wrapped my right hand around his cock, I couldn't even close my fingers around because it was that thick.

Looking up and making eye contact, he just nodded at me.

I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and leant forward, taking his cock between my lips for a second time.

Wrapping my lips around his thick cock felt amazing, I could barely get my mouth around it and tried to open my mouth more and take him further down. Almost wanting to prove that I could.

I ran my tongue along the head of his cock, it was so smooth and warm and felt perfectly in place in my mouth.

I could taste a mix of pre cum and Joanne's pussy on his cock as I took another inch in and kept massaging the head with my tongue, gathering spit in my mouth and spreading it around the cock.

"Mmmm you're good at that." He moaned back.

Weirdly this made me happy, knowing that I was doing a good job for this man.

I wanted to make him happy, taking more into my mouth. Until I quickly gagged and spat his cock out, spit falling down my chin and onto the floor. I looked at the huge cock in front of me and couldn't believe how amazing it looked.

"Put your mouth back on it now!" He ordered in a hushed tone.

Doing as I was told I took him back into my mouth, not trying to take it all the way in, instead focusing on what I could take and bobbing up and down on his cock lovingly and sensual. Taking the head around my lips, in and out as my tongue would flick along him. I could feel his cock twitch in my mouth and I knew he loved it.

I reached down and felt my cock as hard as ever and leaking pre cum.

"No touching your cock. You're doing this for me!" He ordered and I instantly let go of my cock and focused on his.

Eyes closed and bobbing up and down on his cock I heard Joanne's voice say from the bed.

"Oh wow he really does love sucking dick."

I just tried to ignore her and carried on sucking his cock.

"You bet he does, I'm surprised this is his first time the way he is going about it." Philip said.

They talked as though I wasn't there with Philips cock in my mouth.

Then I felt Philips hands on my head, gripping me hard.

"Relax your throat and breath through your nose slut, I'm about to fuck your mouth." He warned.

I felt him pushing forward, further and further into my mouth. Then I felt him hit the same spot that made me gag last time and I tried to jump back, but his big strong hands held me still and made me take his cock down my throat.

Further and further he pushed until the feeling of gagging disappeared and I could feel every inch of his cock that was slowly going down my throat.

"Oh yeah, you won't be able to take it all but we will get you there." He moaned as he pulled his cock out and the pushed it back in just as deep.

It felt as though he was hitting my throat and it wouldn't go any deeper. I only had half in and I have no idea how anyone could take the whole thing.

He quickly picked up the pace and was thrusting in and out of my mouth as though he was fucking a pussy.

I just held my head still and breathed through my nose, feeling his fat cock going forward and backwards in my mouth, rubbing my tongue as much as I could around it.

My spit was covering his cock, as he would pull out I would feel it fall around my mouth and dribble down my chin, I felt like such a slut and I loved every fucking moment!

"Yeah that's it slut, take that fucking cock!" He moaned louder.

"Mhmmm!" I moaned back.

He pulled it out of my mouth and I opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue and instantly leant forward to take it back it. But Philip held me head and said.

"Tell me how much you want to suck my cock?"

I looked at him, my eyes pleading.

"Please." I said "Please don't make me say it."

"No, no!" He ordered "Tell me how much you love being my cocksucker or Joanne will finish me off!"

I couldn't help it, I needed this cock back in my mouth and didn't care what I had to do.

"Please let me suck your cock. I love being your dirty cocksucker slut!" I pleaded out.

"Good slut." He said grabbing my head and carried on fucking my mouth.

"Glp...Glugh.... Gluphh" I kept gagging over and over as this cock with fucking my face with force. Making me take it harder and harder.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum soon slut!" Philip announced.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned around his cock, desperate to feel him filling my mouth with cum.

"Here it cums you fucking cock whore!!" He roared.

Shot after shot of cum hit the back of my mouth and all over my tongue. It was fucking amazing! Every load that went into my mouth I eagerly swallowed, until he was finished and my mouth was filled to the brim with a big load of cum.

He pulled out and ordered.

"Don't swallow yet slut!"

I looked up to him, still sat on the sofa while he smiled down.

"That's right, get all the taste." He said.

I moved the cum around my taste, loving every drop of it being in my mouth.

"Now wank your cock." He ordered.

Here I sat, naked on the sofa, my mouth filled with cum as Philip and Joanne watch me now wanking my rock hard cock.

I sat back and just looked at them both as I was wanking furiously, my precum flying all over my hand and stomach.

With the taste of warm cum in my mouth it took me a few minutes to be moaning.

"Mmmmmmm." As I came all over my abs and chest. I fucking loved every second of it.

"Good slut. Now swallow." Philip said.

Feeling his cum run down my throat was amazing as I was still coming down from my orgasm.

"How was that?" Joanne asked from the bed.

"Amazing." I declared honestly.

"Good, now lick up your own cum." She ordered with a smile.

Not needing to think, I used my fingers to scoop up the cum from my body and fed it into my own mouth until I was clean again.

After than we all fell asleep again.

In the morning Philip left and I was getting ready to leave while Joanne was getting dressed.

She pulled me in for a kiss and said.

"You really think that will be your last time?"

I looked at her, confused of all that had happened the night before.

"I.... don't know." I replied back.

"Well, you know where to find me." She said.

I left and headed home.

Later that night I was in my room, lost in my own thoughts. I had sucked another mans cock, twice! And not only that, I loved it! The feel of his cock in my mouth and him cumming and swallowing it, I cant believe how much I enjoyed it.

I'm not gay! I argued, I love women and fucking women!

Quickly I argued in my head that this was a one time thing and now it is out of my system.

Then my phone buzzed, it was from Joanne.

"Hi slut. Last night was really fun, if you need to talk just call me. Otherwise here is a video to remind you what a cocksucking slut you are xx"

I opened the video and it was me on the sofa, I hadn't realised that Joanne was recording. It had me bobbing happily up and down on Philips massive cock, and then him fucking my mouth as I moaned and my hard cock was visible underneath.

I realised I had gotten hard again just watching it.

Putting it back to the start, I wanked whilst watching me sucking Philips cock. Not long after I came again, and again I licked it all up.

What is going on? As soon as I had cum I thought I needed to stop this, stop swallowing my own cum and not think about another guys cock anymore.

I closed the text from Joanne and rested in bed, wondering what to do for the rest of my day.