Journey From Straight To Gay Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't say a word, just placing my beer down and following the older man through the crowd, assuming he was taking me to a private room similar to when I was with Kal.

But he wasn't, he led me into the bathroom instead.

It was a strange set up, most of it like a normal bathroom, except there was a queue for one of the cubicles that was coloured differently to the others.

"What's that queue about?" I asked him.

"Oh that is the hole. I'm sure you will be in there soon." He told me.

I have no idea what the hole was, but I just followed him into an empty cubical.

"Right, get on your knees slut." He told me.

Not wanting to give myself time to chicken out, I got onto my knees and brought my hands to his belt.

"You really are an eager cocksucker aren't you. Done this a lot?" He asked.

Pulling down his trousers I told him.

"I have only sucked two dicks before, both in the last week."

"So you have a taste, well you won't be disappointed here boy." He told me.

Pulling down his boxers his cock sprung free. It was huge. Not as big as Philips, but definitely big enough to get my mouth watering.

I didn't need to say anything from here, grabbing hold of it I opened my mouth and guiding his cock between my lips.

"MMmmmmmm." I moaned around his dick, missing the feeling of being on my knees and having a cock in my mouth.

"You are a slut aren't you!" He said laughing.

I didn't care, I was a slut for him right now and I was getting what I needed.

Quickly I was running my tongue all over his shaft and the head of his cock, tasting precum again which sent my senses wild.

"Oh yeah, take as much as you can down your throat!" He ordered.

Grabbing onto him, I pushed my head further until I felt his cock hitting my throat. My gag reflexes were not stopping me so I kept pushing further and further until I felt his balls hitting my chin.

"Fucking hell!" He moaned out, "For a newbie you know what you're doing!"

I was happy to be giving him such pleasure. In me element now, I was bobbing back and forth on his cock, feeling my spit dribble out of my mouth and down onto the floor.

I felt like such a slut and I loved it!

"You want me to cum in your mouth?" He moaned out.

"Mmmmmm." I moaned so he would, desperate to taste cum again.

I could feel his balls tensing up and his cock expanding in my mouth and I knew what was about to come.

"Fuuuuckkkk!" He moaned.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm." I moaned as I felt shot after shot of cum filling my mouth, hitting my tongue and tasting its decision flavour.

"I can't believe how new you are to this. You're a natural." He said taking his cock out of my mouth.

"Thankyou." I said, still savouring the taste of his cum.

He quickly did his trousers up and left the cubical as I was still on my knees. Realising that I never even found out his name.

"Hello cocksucker." I suddenly heard being said behind me.

Turning around, I saw a tall black man looking down at me.

"I'm sorry." I said going to stand up.

"No, no. You stay there." He said putting his hands only my shoulders and pushing me back down.

"You're a cocksucker right?" He asked, stepping into the cubical as I remained on the floor looking up at him, whilst he undid his trousers.

The feeling of wanting to suck another cock overtook me and I just replied.

"Yes."

"Good boy." He said, closing the cubical door and pulling his trousers down.

Once again, I was looking at another big, hard cock. This was my first ever time seeing a black cock and it looked, amazing! My mouth started drooling staring at it. I must have been staring for a while because he said.

"Come on white boy. I don't have all night!"

"Sorry sir." I replied.

"Sir?" He said laughing at me.

I went bright red, why did I just call him sir?

Not wanting to be too embarrassed with myself, I grabbed a hold of his big cock and wrapped my lips around him.

Swirling my wet tongue around his head as I instantly tried to take him deeper. He was longer than any dick I have had before so I knew I couldn't take the whole thing.

"Oh yeah! You're good at that slut." He moaned out which made me happy.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth and started running my tongue up and down his shaft, looking at him smiling at me as I did so.

"You take it in the arse slut?" He asked.

I took my tongue off his cock and replied.

"No sir."

Being fucked in the arse not something I wanted to do.

"Okay slut. Lick my balls!" He ordered.

I lifted his cock up and took his big, smooth balls into my mouth. Licking them all over just like I knew I liked. Doing this until they were soaking wet with my spit.

"Fuck yes slut. Get your mouth back around my black dick!" He ordered me.

"Yes sir!" I moaned out, enjoying this man telling me what to do.

Once again, my wet lips were wrapped around his huge, black cock and I was bobbing up and down on it like a good cocksucker.

I felt his big hands on the back of my head, touching me as I was bobbing up and down on his cock. Suddenly he gripped onto my hair and pulled me back, it hurt but that just seemed to enhance my pleasure.

His cock was just inches from my face, I watched at this man grabbed his cock and said.

"Stick your tongue out bitch!"

Obeying, my tongue was stuck out far. Then the man started to rub the head of his cock all over my wet tongue and around my lips. Then he gripped his cock and started hitting it over my face, it was so hard and heavy, I could feel my spit from his cock spreading around my face.

"You're such a fucking slut. You love my cock don't you?" He asked.

"I love it sir. Please let me suck it again." I asked, not caring about how embarrassing that was to say.

"Here you go bitch." He said shoving his cock back into my mouth.

"Glup...Glugh...glughh!" Were all the noises coming from me as this amazing black man fucked my mouth like a pussy.

I just held my head still and let him use my cock as his own toy.

"Fuuuckkk yeeesss!" He moaned out.

Then he surprised me, pulling his cock out of my mouth I saw him wanking and suddenly his cock started shooting cum onto my face.

"That's it you fucking whore!" He moaned as buckets of cum flew out of his cock and landed all over my face.

I held my mouth open, hoping to catch and taste as much as possible.

I felt like such a slut taking a facial from this amazing black man.

"Oh yeah, that was good. You look like a real slut now." He told me.

I felt like one, on my knees after taking my second cock that night and having a face full of cum.

"What's your number cocksucker?" He asked me.

I was drunk on cum and quickly blurted it out to him before thinking of what he could do with it.

"Good boy." He said.

Then he did back up his trousers and told me.

"I have just text you. You are to keep that cum on your face until you get home later. Text me a picture of your face with the cum on when you're back as proof." He ordered.

This frightened me, not wanting to send that photo to this stranger.

"I'm not sure I can do that." I told him.

"If you don't, then you won't get this cock again. If you do, I will let you suck me again soon." He said.

The thought of his cock made me horny again, just the idea of him letting me suck his dick until he came in my mouth this time. I looked at him and said.

"Yes sir."

"Good boy." He said and then left.

That was enough for tonight, I needed to get home quick and have as little people as possible see me like this.

Walking through the club, I could feel his cum all over my face and I had to resist the urge to wipe it off. A few people in the club shouted at me, things like.

"Nice face, slut," Or "Looks like you've had a good night!"

Eventually I was in a taxi, the driver was asking for my address when he stopped, obviously he saw my face and it shocked him. But he just smiled, I gave him my address and he took me home.

It was late now and I was hoping Myles won't be up, luckily for me he wasn't.

As soon as I got into bed, I knew I was going to text this black man, who again I don't know the name of.

Taking a photo of my face with the cum on, not caring that he has this photo of me because I was too horny. I sent it saying.

"Proof I did as you ordered sir."

As soon as I hit send, my dick was begging for attention. Not taking the cum off, I lay in bed and started wanking, thinking of his cock again.

Being so horny, another thought came into my head.

I got the photo and sent it to Joanne, saying.

"I have had a busy night tonight..."

I didn't get a response, so I carried on wanking, smelling and tasting the cum on my face as I covered myself in my own cum. Having a mind blowing orgasm of my own.

After I was done, I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself off and then went to sleep.

The Next Day

I was sat at my desk at work in the morning when my phone buzzed.

"You fucking slut! Tell me everything!" It was from Joanne.

I text her everything, how I was craving dick and how I sucked two strangers cocks and how I text the black man a picture of my face with the cum over.

I looked around the office and thought how no one here knew what I had done.

Joanne eventually text me back.

"You best not be replacing me with this black man, calling him Sir. You are mine!"

This threw me back, but also turned me on greatly. I text her back.

"You always come first Joanne. I don't know why I called him sir."

Then she replied.

"I fucking better. And for now on, its Mistress Joanne. It's time for you to learn your place."

I re-read her text. A few days ago I had called it off with Joanne, but now she wants me to call her mistress and it sounds as though she plans to keep me as her own? Whatever that means.

Not thinking too much I replied back.

"Yes Mistress." Which made my cock twitch in my pants.

Then she replied.

"Good slut. Are you hard now for your mistress whilst at work?"

"I am mistress, very hard!" I replied.

"Good! Go to the bathroom now and show me your cock!" She ordered.

I didn't even think, I just did as I was told.

Getting to the bathroom in my work, I pulled my pants down, took a photo of my hard cock and sent it to her saying.

"Here you go mistress."

"Good slut. Now wank and cum there!!" She ordered. "Use this to help!" She text with a photo attached, it was here with her legs spread, completely naked and clearly fingering herself.

I know I am at work, but I didn't care. I quickly started wanking my hard cock. It must have only taken a minute or two for me to cum in my hand and text her back.

"I have just cum mistress Joanne."

"Good bitch. Lick it all clean slut." She text back.

Straight away I licked the cum off my hand until it was all gone.

"Good slut. Now get back to work. I will send you more instructions later." She text me.

The rest of the day I sat at my desk waiting for her text. Wondering what was going to happen.

Thoughts of Sam didn't even enter my head.

A Few Days Later

I still haven't heard off of Mistress Joanne! I haven't cum, fearful that I would need permission from her, but not wanting to text and seem too keen.

My usual calls to Sam happened every night and I was planning to go to hers tomorrow night after work, that was until a text came through.

"Hi cocksucker. I'm sure you're missing this."

It was from the black man I sucked off in the Bellhouse Club. I didn't know his name so he was saved in my phone as John, so if my girlfriend ever saw it she wouldn't get suspicious.

He attached a photo of his hard cock, it looked perfect.

I stared at it and felt my cock growing in my trousers as I lay in bed. Quickly I replied.

"That cock looks delicious sir."

Wanting to sound as slutty as possible in hope he will let me suck his dick again.

"You're such a slut. Are you free tomorrow?" He text.

My mind was torn, but I was following my dick. I text back.

"I can make myself free for you sir."

Thinking I will have to think of an excuse to cancel on Sam.

"Good slut. Here's my address, be here at 8pm."

After agreeing, I felt compelled to text Joanne and just double check on this.

"Hi Mistress Joanne. That black man from the club has text me. He has invited me to his tomorrow to suck his dick. Am I allowed to go?" I asked.

Thirty minutes later my phone buzzed and it was her.

"Hi slave. You may go, you will not wear any underwear and you will not cum until I allow it."

YES! I can go!

I could have jumped with joy knowing I would have his cock in my mouth again soon!

The Next Night

It was nearly 8pm and I was in my car heading to this man's house.

It was still hot, so I wore baggy shorts, a white t-shirt and as ordered I had no underwear on.

Knocking on his door, I recognised his face when he opened the door.

"Come in cocksucker." He said loudly, louder than I wanted.

Walking in I could hear other voices, instantly I was panicked, worrying I was in trouble.

Upon entering his living room, I saw two other large black men playing games.

"This is our cocksucker for the night boys. What's your name again?" He asked.

"Liam." I whispered, still panicking as I was now in a room with three strangers.

"Cute." He said, "My name is Dwayne, on the sofa is Tony and Mike."

"Hi," I said in a whisper.

"Come here." Dwayne ordered taking my hand and guiding me to the centre of the room.

Once there I looked at the three black men staring at me. The two on the sofa and Dwayne stood next to me, taller and smiling down at me.

"We are going to keep playing, you just keep our cocks hard. Understand?" Dwayne ordered.

This was more than I had in mind. I just thought I would turn up, suck Dwayne's cock and go home. But now, there are three large black men all wanting me to suck their cocks? I don't know if I am ready for something like this.

"Fucking hell Dwayne. Where did you get this bitch?" One of his friends laughed.

I looked down and saw that he was pointing at my shorts, with no boxers on and with the baggy shorts, my full hard on was very visible!

I hung my head in embarrassment as Dwayne replied.

"He was on his knees taking as much cock as he could handle at the Bellhouse!"

I could feel my cock twitching in my shorts as these three large men laughed at me.

I don't know what has happened to me. I am a big, muscly guy. But here I am being laughed at by these three black men, and yet I am still eager to suck every one of their cocks.

"Start with Mike." Dwayne ordered and pointed to his friend on the sofa.

Fuck it! I thought. I'm here now.

"Yes sir." I replied getting down to my knees and going towards Mike.

I put my hands onto his shorts, and he raised his arse and let me pull them down.

Suddenly I was in front of another big black cock. Similar to Dwayne's, it was huge and dark.

Not wasting any time, I leant forward and took it into my mouth and starting spitting all over so I can bob up and down onto it.

"Who's winning of fifa?" I hear Dwayne ask.

"Mike is, for now." Tony replied.

"If you win it's only because I'm distracted!" Mike argued.

They were talking as if I wasn't there, as if I didn't have Mike's big black cock in my mouth. I don't know why but this just seemed to turn me on more.

I didn't need their attention, I just kept lovingly sucking this amazing cock in my own world.

After a few minutes, Mike pulled my head off his cock and said.

"Go to Tony for a bit slut."

"Yes sir." I automatically replied, moving to the other black man, pulling his trousers down and I saw my third black cock.

It wasn't as thick as the other two but longer. I didn't know cocks could be this long.

Taking it into my mouth, I thought about what a slut for cock I've become. Willingly taking these strangers cocks into my mouth and loving every second of it.

"You like black dick don't you cocksucker?" Tony asked.

With my lips still around his cock I just moaned back.

"Mhmmmmmm." As I took him as far down my throat as possible.

I could feel his cock hitting my throat and gagging, but holding him down there wanting to be a good cocksucker for these men.

I felt Tony's hands grab the back of my head and he started pushing me up and down on his cock, taking it all the way down and back again. I kept my tongue flicking the head of his dick as I gagged all over him.

"Fuuuckkk." I moaned when he released my head.

"Get that mouth back around my cock faggot!" Tony ordered.

I didn't like being called a faggot but I didn't have time to respond as he forced his big cock back down my throat.

After a few minutes on my hands and knees sucking his dick, I felt a few hands touching me all over. Then some fingers going into the waistband of my shorts and quickly pull them down!

Suddenly I was naked from the waist down with a black cock in my mouth and I did nothing to stop it!

"The cocksuckers got to underwear on!" Dwayne laughed.

I took the cock out of my mouth and replied.

"My mistress told me not to." As if that was a good argument.

I felt Dwayne's big hands grabbing onto my arse cheeks as I sucked Tony's black dick and I started to panic. Especially when I felt a few times his fingers would stroke across my arse hole.

"You said you don't take it in the arse yet slut?" He asked.

Taking the cock out of my mouth and whipping the spit from down my chin, I moaned out.

"No sir. I just suck cock!"

I realised what a strange statement that was coming from my mouth.

"So you have a mistress, you love sucking dick, but you don't take it in the arse?" Mike laughed.

"Yes siiiiiiirrrr!" I moaned out in shock as I felt one of Dwayne's thick fingers sink deep inside of my arsehole!

"Fucking hell his arsehole is tight! Properly tightening around my finger!" Dwayne laughed.

I felt his finger sliding slowly in and out of my arsehole as I tried to catch my breath.

"Please, I just want to suck your dicks." I moaned out as he carried on fingering me.

"And you will slut. Now get back to it!" Tony ordered.

I took his big black cock back into my mouth and did my best to ignore the big finger sliding in and out of me as I bobbed on the cock.

"Mmmmmm." I moaned around his cock as the fingering got faster.

That was until I felt Dwayne hold his finger knuckle deep inside of me and leave it there. It was a strange feeling, having a finger in my arsehole as I sucked on a fat cock.

"You like that finger don't you slut?" Tony asked.

Not wanting to, but I took the cock out of my mouth, looked up at him and said.

"Yes sir."

"You sure you don't want to be our full faggot for the night?" Dwayne asked as his finger slowly moved in and out of me.

I definitely did not want these three with their huge cocks to fuck me! I just moaned back, staring at the cock as the fingering got faster in me.

"I just want to suck your black cocks and swallow all of your cum!"

"Okay cocksucker!" Dwayne said, and then he pulled my shirt over my head so I was now naked in front of these three men whilst getting fingered.

"Come and suck my cock!" Dwayne ordered taking his finger out of my arsehole.

I turned around and saw his cock was already out.

I eagerly took it into my mouth and began to bob up and down on it, moaning as I took him down my throat.

Then I felt another finger come behind me and slide into my arsehole.

"Fuck he is tight!" The person, who I now know is Tony, who is fingering me said.

"Oh yeah. Imagine fucking that little arsehole!" Dwayne moaned with his cock in my mouth.

"I might just fuck him anyway!" Tony said.

This really frightened me now!

"No, if he says no, that means no." Dwayne said which caused me to be relieved.