Journey From Straight To Gay Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept happily bobbing back and forth on Dwayne's cock as Tony kept fingering me from behind.

"Mmmmmm." I moaned when I felt someone touch my cock.

I am assuming it was Mike as Tony's finger was in me and another hand was on my arse cheek.

Here I was, in the middle of a strangers living room, naked and on my knees. One black cock in my mouth, another black man behind me and fingering my arsehole and another black man grabbing onto my cock.

"Look how much precum he has, he fucking loves it!" I heard Mike announce.

"MMMMmmmmm!" I moaned from having so many hands all over me.

I felt Tony slide a second finger into my arsehole and felt my little hole stretch around him.

"Fuuuckkkkk!" I moaned taking the cock out of my mouth.

Mike started wanking my rock hard cock as I kept sucking on Dwayne's perfect cock. I had to take his cock out of my mouth and shouted out.

"Please stop! I'm not allowed to cum!"

"What?" Dwayne said laughing.

"My mistress said I'm not allowed to cum without her permission!" I moaned out as Mike carried on wanking me.

With the two black fingers in my arsehole and the wanking I knew I was close.

"Here." Dwayne said, suddenly handing me my phone. "Facetime her and show her what a slut you are. She might let you cum then."

"Fuuuuuucckkk!" I moaned as Tony forced a third finger into me.

Luckily Mike had stopped wanking my cock as I was on the edge of cumming.

I was desperate, I needed to cum and she was the only one who can let me.

So leaning forward, I was resting on my elbows and Tony continued slowly sliding three fingers knuckle deep into my arsehole. I started to call Mistress Joanne.

Then she answered.

"Hello.... What the fuck is going on there?" She said back laughing.

In my screen I could see what she saw, me, naked on my hands and knees, my hard cock dripping precum below me and clearly a black man behind me.

"I'm with that man I told you abouuuuttt." I moaned to her, "Please can I cum mistress?" I asked.

"It looks like more than just one man there slut?" She asked still laughing.

"Dwayne has two friends over, I am servicing them all." I moaned back to her.

Suddenly Dwayne took the phone off me and spoke to Mistress Joanne himself.

"Hi there, I'm Dwayne. I believe it is your slave who is pleasing us tonight." I heard him say.

"That is my slave yes. And what have you all been up to tonight?" I heard her ask.

"So far he has sucked each of our cocks. He hasn't swallowed a load yet. And Tony there," He said pointing the camera at the black man behind me "currently has three fingers knuckle deep in his arsehole."

"Oh, does my slave want you all to fuck him?" She asked.

"No, he said he doesn't fuck. But then begged to suck our cocks!" Dwayne laughed.

"Pleeeasseee Misstreeesss." I moaned out as the fingering got harder inside of me.

I could just hear her laughing down the phone as Dwayne took her to another room.

Suddenly, Mike's cock was back in front of me and he forced it down my throat.

I was having this big black man fucking my mouth as Tony kept fingering me hard. My arsehole had loosened up to his fingers and I was taking it easily now.

I focused on the cock in my mouth and tasting his delicious precum.

Then I heard Dwayn's voice come back into the room.

"Okay then slut, your mistress wants a word."

Looking to the side, I could see the screen of my phone as Joanne is smiling, watching this black cock fuck my mouth.

Soon, Mike took his cock out, I looked at her and said.

"Hi Mistress Joanne."

"Hi slave. You seem to be enjoying yourself?" She asked smiling at me.

"Please can you allow me to cum?" I begged,

The fingers in my arse stopped with just the fingertips in me, without realising what I was doing, I started to push my arse backwards and take the fingers back inside of me myself.

"Are you sure you don't want them to fuck you slave?" Mistress Joanne laughed.

I was rocking back and forth, taking the three thick, black fingers in and out of my arse while he just kept his hand still.

"I don't want to be fucked Mistress. Please I need to cum!" I begged.

"You may cum, after all three of these have cum. And I am going to watch." She said.

"Thank you Mistress!" I moaned out.

Dwayne then took the phone back and propped the camera so that I was in full view.

Tony took his fingers out of my arsehole which now felt empty and suddenly I had all three black cocks surrounding me.

From my knees I looked up and could just see three perfect, big black cocks looking at me.

Wasting to time, I took a cock in each hand and started bobbing on the third.

I didn't even know who's cock was who's from here but I just enjoyed the feeling of being drunk on cock.

"Mmmmm." I kept moaning around the one black cock as I wanked the other two.

"My cock now cocksucker!" Someone said, grabbing my head and guiding it to another cock.

I just opened my mouth and took it down, licking it all over and taking it down my slutty throat.

"MMmmmmm." I just kept moaning over and over for these three beautiful men.

"Fuck he is such a cum slut!" One man moaned out.

After a while of going between each cock, my head was pulled off and I looked up at the three dominant black men looking down at me.

Spit was dribbling down my chin and my face was covered, I must have looked like such a whore.

"Please, give me your cock!" I moaned out, desperate to have another in my mouth.

"We're nearly going to cum you fucking whore! You're going to close your eyes and take every load over that face of yours. Understand!?" Dwayne ordered.

I was disappointed to not have them cum in my mouth but still happy to be a good slut for them.

"Yes sir." I panted out.

The three men stood closer to me so their cocks were covering my face as each of them wanked there cocks above me.

I just reached my hands up, caressing each one of the balls one at a time, running my fingers all over their soft, black skin.

"Here comes the first load slut!" One man shouted.

I closed my eyes, tilted my head back and stuck my tongue out ready to be covered in cum.

"Fuuuckk yeeess!" He moaned and I felt the first bit of cum hit my face.

It landed straight onto my forehead, the next few shots carried on the same, getting into my hair and hitting my closed eyes.

He was still hitting me with cum when I heard another announce.

"Get ready cocksucker!!"

"Yeees siiirr." I moaned, loving having these three men cover in cum.

Then another load of cum hit me, some going straight down my mouth. I closed to swallow his cum and felt another load of cum hit my lips and drip down my chin.

"Mmmmm" I moaned out as more and more cum hit me.

"Fuuckk I'm cumminngg!" the final man announced and then I felt his cum hitting me.

I don't know how much cum was over me but it felt never ending. Shot after shot cumming all over my face, hair and body as I just sat there moaning like a slut. Tasting as much as possible.

"Stay still cocksucker." I heard Dwayne order.

"Yeah they are good pictures of you covered in cum." He said laughing, "Okay you can open your eyes now."

I opened then although they felt heavy from the cum all over me. I looked and saw Dwayne holding my phone close to me and Joanne smiling on the screen.

"Okay slave. You can cum now." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Wank. Now." She ordered.

I was nervous to just start wanking with everyone watching me, but I was too horny and the taste of cum got me ready to burst.

So, staying on my knees I gripped my dripping wet cock and started wanking.

"Ohh fuckk yeahh." I was moaning, looking at these three men as I wanked in front of them.

"Finger yourself!" Tony the ordered.

I just followed instructions, moved one hand behind me and slid it straight into my already stretched loosened arsehole.

"Yesss." I moaned.

Wanking faster and fingering myself fast and hard my orgasm was building up fast!

"Fuck I'm going to cum!!!" I screamed out as I shoved my finger deep inside of my arsehole and I shot cum all over the floor.

"FUUUUUCCCKKK!" I moaned in pleasure, my whole body shaking.

"Good slut." Joanne said and then hung up.

Dwayne helped me to my feet and said.

"You can go now, we will clean up here. Same as last time slut. Send me a photo of your face covered in cum when you get home."

"Yes sir." I whispered, grabbing my clothes and quickly leaving. I realised putting my shirt on that I got a lot of cum onto it from it touching my face and body.

Since I have cum, I wasn't as turned on as last time I kept the cum on my face and rushed home.

When I got back to the apartment, I knew Myles was up. He shouted from the living room.

"Hey Liam, come watch me win on fifa!"

"Two seconds!" I shouted rushing to my bedroom.

I took a photo of my face and sent it to both Dwayne and Joanne, then rushed to the bathroom and cleaned myself off.

Looking in the mirror, it was clear there was cum in my hair and I did not want Myles seeing that. So I shouted.

"I'm just going straight to bed!"

Monday

I had seen Sam Saturday night and Sunday and came back Monday morning going straight to work. She wanted to have sex but I said I wasn't in the mood, worried that I would need Mistress Joanne's permission.

When I got back to the apartment Myles shouted me.

"Something came in the post for you."

I went to the kitchen and saw a box.

Opening it, there was another box and a letter, opening it I read.

"Hi slave. Inside is a few new things I want you to try. I will text you further instructions. Enjoy. Mistress Joanne xx"

Opening the box I was shocked to see what was inside.

A red thong, four different sizes of butt plugs and a large 6inch, black dildo!!!

What the fuck does she have in mind now!

Liam will return for Journey From Straight to Gay slut Ch. 05: Dildo fucking