All Comments on 'Journey in Love'

by bhart1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW!

Thank You, Bhart1 for this tender loving story! It's filled with such passionate love and steamy hot sex! I truly enjoyed the plot and appreciated the cross-cultural older / younger theme. What a great refreshing read. Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great to see another of yours

tender, sweet, romantic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Such a good story, very loving. Thank you. Just the lift I needed today. Enjoy your writing a lot. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I am so jeaulous

That Ray Potter sounds like a hottie.. Can I meet his nephew?!.. lol

mdtchaser62mdtchaser62almost 6 years ago
Top Rate!

Beautifully presented, sir! Your deft hand at longer story arcs still amazes and inspires me. You hit all the right chords. I was rapt; page after page. On a personal/public note... I want to thank you for generous support of my humble, initial writing attempts. Glad to see you are still driven to foster and collaborate with others of my ilk (ie: BaccusDelectous)

illwindillwindalmost 6 years ago

Their big misunderstanding felt a bit cliche. Like you decided some conflict was needed in the last act and went with a rather overused plot device. Honestly, it could have been cut altogether and the story would have been just as good; if not better.

Other than that I quite enjoyed it though. Liked the slow burn of their shared 'first' experience.

bhart1bhart1almost 6 years agoAuthor
I'm glad you enjoyed the read but,

in truth, that was the one story element I had going into it. Three things I always try to include in my stories are healthy relationships, hot sex and a take away of some kind.

Since this story was about a young man's first foray into love, I wanted the take away to be that most "crises" at that stage (regardless of age) are simple misunderstandings that get blown out of proportion by lack of communication. That was a lesson learned by both characters in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Brings a smile to my face, every time

BHart1, this is BaccusD. I just re-read this story again and no doubt it still brings a smile to my face and warm fuzzy feelings in my heart. Well written with such tenderness, care, and love. Thanks again for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very well written

I also wish to find someone like Ray! He is my dream man. Not the typical naughty bear in a gay scene. He is decent, gentle and caring. This is the best story I’ve ever read here! Compliment to the writer. 🥰😘

bhart1bhart1almost 4 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

Thank you for the thoughtful comment and I'm glad the characters connected with you. Like you, I believe sex is best when each of the participants is as concerned with the pleasure he is giving as much as he is the pleasure he is receiving. I hope you find your Ray someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)! 👍👍!

:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous