All Comments on 'Journey into Melanie's Reality Ch. 04'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank goodness!

You finally decided to finish this! I had to re-read Ch 3 first, but it all fell quickly in place. Your scintillating best Scotsman; real people facing a real dilemma. And real, deliciously hot sex. I'm on the edge of my seat now, waiting for the promised Ch 5...

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 13 years agoAuthor
Hello and thank you bishops99...

Your page won't accept responses, but I wanted to thank you for favouriting my stories. So, thank you.

deariemedeariemealmost 13 years ago
Loved it, looking forward to more!

Glad you decided to tie up those loose ends. Loved this chapter. More please.

ASerbicWitASerbicWitalmost 13 years ago
An Exceptional Crafted Piece of Writing!

You have a knack of making your characters come to life with exceptional dialogue, descriptive wording and character interactions which are very believable. You couple that with a plot that is intriguing with interventions that heighten the reader's interest and draw them in deeper. You carefully weld all these elements spinning a tale of psychological interest as well as powerful loving sex, hope, and happiness leaving them with a happy ending. The one element that stands out is the importance you place on family and the loyalty and trust that they provide leads to happiness for all. This seems to be a common element in your writing and it will be one that will draw your readers to you and keep them following your works as you produce them. 

Take Care!

IncandescenceIncandescencealmost 13 years ago
FANTASTIC!

So far, this is a FANTASTIC story, very unique. Thanks for writing and posting. I can't wait to read the rest of it. And sexy! You sure can write the hot stuff. I can already tell it's probably going to be one of my favorite stories on Literotica.

viavaiviavaialmost 13 years ago
Shameless gush alert!

I am going to be late for work because I could not peel my eyes away from this story. Fuck it! It was well worth it. You are amazing S69, you honestly inspire me!

Sassylassy23Sassylassy23almost 13 years ago
Utterly Enjoyable Read

O wow brilliant story and so enjoyable to read

..I’ve been waiting seems like forever(oh yes)for your return!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous