All Comments on 'Journey of a Literotica Writer Ch. 02'

by PiperHamlin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft9 months ago

I appreciate this look inside of your skull as you were writing the story, “Cambodia”. Personally, I loved that story, and appreciate the subtlety with which it was crafted. As others have commented, it is way underrated, and deserves a much higher rating IMHO. There is a lot of well-trod ground on the Lit site, and the pathways leading to one of the many tropes employed here are deep, and hard to steer out of. This makes it tough for an author to find something new to say. I think you did a darned good job of it, and I enjoyed the twists in your story. Keep writing!! 5 ⭐️ for Cambodia and 5 ⭐️ for the directors cut you present here.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgerald9 months ago

Thank you for being an author whose stories I always enjoy.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlin9 months agoAuthor

"Thank you for being an author whose stories I always enjoy."

/

And right back atcha, as well as being the only one I am aware of that wrote a sequel to one of my stories and actually made me wonder if I wrote something in it I was unaware of. Was the character on the spectrum in "New Year's Evolution?" Since that character was based on an earlier part of my life, and I've recently been tested to see if I am, you may have been closer to the mark than I thought at the time.

/

"I appreciate this look inside of your skull as you were writing the story, “Cambodia”. Personally, I loved that story, and appreciate the subtlety with which it was crafted. As others have commented, it is way underrated, and deserves a much higher rating IMHO. There is a lot of well-trod ground on the Lit site, and the pathways leading to one of the many tropes employed here are deep, and hard to steer out of. This makes it tough for an author to find something new to say. I think you did a darned good job of it, and I enjoyed the twists in your story. Keep writing!! 5 ⭐️ for Cambodia and 5 ⭐️ for the directors cut you present here."

/

Everyone has to have a first story, and I am glad you were the audience that story was intended for. You always remember the first child, and have a glow for that story that may be not warranted objectively, sort of like showing everyone your baby pictures. Thanks for letting me know you liked that picture and was not just indulging THAT parent.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

Good follow up!

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous