Journey of Discovery Pt. 02

Story Info
Lovers collide on vacation.
2.7k words
4.52
23.4k
29

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning came like a ton of bricks for both of us I think. For me was too early, 10 or so and a mild hangover but not too bad. I could smell sex in the camper, like we really needed to fan the place out. For her it was guilt I could she her nervously playing with her phone even lying next to her in the bed, probably wondering what she was going to say to Dad who we hadn't talked to since yesterday.

I tried to break the ice, "The air smells thick with bacon, smell that?"

She smiled at me putting her phone down, "You are silly, I am scared Jake. I loved what we did last night and all of this has been fun but we will have to talk to Dad and figure out do we keep this up at home or stop or figure something else out it has been on my mind all morning."

"I can see. Let me know what you need from me and how I can help. I loved last night you were the best I have ever had and I mean it I still feel like I am high from it." I said not believing those words could come from my mouth.

We kissed a little bit and decided we needed to get dressed and visit the bathroom and figure out how to wash and dry the sheets on the bed. I headed for the shower and soaped up, feeling and seeing my dick it did not look the same. It had not felt that way inside another woman before. It was weird. I finished up got dressed and was making breakfast before Mom got back to the camper in a T-shirt and short shorts with a smirk on her face.

"You will never believe who I ran into in the bathroom?" She smiled.

"Let me guess?" I laughed.

"Yep. She was happy to see me and could tell I was glowing. Her first question was you did not look like you slept much last night, in a good way!" And then went on. "Would you and Jake like to join us for dinner tonight, we are going to head out and do some hiking today but you are welcome to. Also, and we do not let people know this so fast but we are swingers if that does not offend you." Mom released. "You realize two days ago none of this existed in my world now it is you and swingers and holy fuck."

"Are you ok Mom?" I hugged her and held her tight for a minute.

"Yes, weirdly I am and I am enjoying it." She said. "What do you think about the swinger comment, you know what that means don't you?" She asked like I had never heard of it.

"Yes, I understand what it means and it means we will end up swapping. I am ok with it if you are?" I let her know.

We took the breakfast into the camper where we ate. We did not talk much as we tried to call Dad but left him a voicemail. Told him how much fun we were having and the views he would be jealous. We both I think felt somewhat guilty but it was what it was at this point, the love I think was overpowering the guilt.

"So, what would you like to do today?" I asked.

"You mean besides you? I really do not care, something where we can forget about things for a while." She said.

I joked back and said, "Oh I am still on the menu?".

With that she asked me to sit back and put my legs to the side of the dinette. She got down on her knees, pulled my shorts down and began massaging my cock which got hard in a hurry. She kissed the head and licked down each side. finally engulfing him a couple times while her hand cupped and massaged my balls.

"I never got to kiss the gorgeous thing last night." She looked up and smiled.

I was in heaven. She was licking, kissing and running her hands over my thighs. "Mom, this is best blowjob I have ever received." I gave her that validation.

She quickened her pace running her hand up and down faster as she kissed the sides and down below my balls, always coming back to take it all in. "I am getting sensitive its going to explode." I let her know.

I came with a burst into her mouth and she just paused to drink me up letting last few hit her lips. She sat up grabbed my shirt and kissed me with me all over her lips and chin. A slimy yet rewarding kiss. I pushed her dirty blonde hair back behind her ears as we kissed more passionately finally breaking free.

"That's in case you fuck little Ms. Janice later you won't cum too soon." She said with an evil smile.

"Oh, so you approve?" I asked.

"I could see it in her eyes from the moment we said hello, she had to have you. And yes, I approve. They seem nice enough and Bill is not so bad either." Mom replied.

Bill was shorter than me by a few inches, bearded and with a tattoo on his forearm, was a pretty good-looking guy in shape articulate and very welcoming at least at his site. Will be an interesting night.

"Ok, I do not know how to ask this but last night was the first time I ever had sex without a condom. Are you protected, you know against, babies?" I nervously asked.

Mom laughed, "Yes baby, I am on the pill and have been. If I ever go off we will talk about it for sure."

That was a relief. I had not even thought about it last night and just had fun. We cleaned up and set our plan for the day. Hike up to a nice creek and have a picnic lunch, take some photos and maybe get back for a quick nap in the afternoon.

We got on the trail around noon and hiked for an hour until we got to a clearing where there was the most beautiful mountain view, wildflowers for a million years and a spot by a creek with some rocks to sit and eat. We packed a couple sandwiches and water. I ran over to the fields and picked a couple flowers.

"Since I never brought you flowers on our first date, here you go!" I offered her.

She stood up covering her mouth, "This is too sweet Jake. What if I want you to be my hubby after this trip?" She said smiling.

I shrugged that off and we ate, enjoyed the view, then packed up for our hike back. We got back to the camper around 3 or so and decided to strip down and take a nap for a couple hours. Apparently Mom and Janice exchanged numbers so they were texting and said we could come over around 7 or so, so we had plenty of time. We jumped into bed naked, cuddled and set an alarm. We drifted off with her head on my chest and hand around my cock.

We both were startled when the ear-piercing beeping started. It was 6 in the evening and time to get up. She looked at the phone. Dad had tried to call. We called him back and talked about the fun we were having and how we would likely call it an early night as we hiked all day today.

"Mom, going to go shower be back in a few." I let her know.

I got back to the camper she looked great, in her button-down shirt but buttoned up, whispering to me she has no bra on. I did the same I got my long t-shirt on and pulled up my shorts no underwear. It feels better anyway.

"Ok we should not go empty handed? Wine, beer? Both?" I asked Mom.

"Yeah bring some wine. Do you have any condoms by the way?" She asked.

"No, I do not, is that bad? I won't if you do not think I should? Also, you look beautiful with your makeup on Mrs." I complimented.

We talked through the condom thing. She was ok if they did not have any if I wanted to just best I pull out when I was ready or confirm she is on something. She seems mixed about Bill not wearing one.

We walked over again circling our way around to the biggest RV in the campground. We met and hugged each other. Feeling Janice's chest against mine was like two large balloons pressing against me. They had another chair this time and had already made dinner which smelled delicious.

"We can all sit in our own chairs tonight. Bill fixed that one." Janice said as we raised our glasses.

"So, I hear Janice told you about our lifestyle?" Bill said. "We have found it not entirely uncommon in campgrounds to find others like us."

"Well we never have it's one of those things we just have not discussed and well we talked some about it today, isn't that right hunny?" Mom looked over to me.

"Yes, we are open to exploring it with you, just know we are newbies." I smiled looking at Janice knowing I would be fucking her within hours.

We shared some drinks and Janice asked me if I would like to go on a walk with her. I agreed. We went down by the creek that ran through the campground. "I figured this might give your wife some time to talk with Bill and see if there is anything their attraction wise." Janice said as she leaned in and our lips met briefly. She told me she was 27 and had been married for two years but have been with Bill for 5 and they had been not only swingers but open since they had met, something that attracted them to each other.

After more chit chat about our respective relationships, mine mostly made up, our tongues met and as I placed my hands on her sides. Our kiss broke only to start over. "You have the softest lips, tasty too." I added.

My hardness was pressing into her and I know she could feel it. We again broke our kiss and talked for a few about how we could go inside and how it would be best if we were all together when we got naked, if my wife was ok with it. We made our way back to their RV. When we got there Bill and my Mom were no longer by the fire outside.

"They must have already gone in dirty dogs!" Janice laughed.

We opened the door and sure enough they were by the kitchen area making out with Mom's shirt off and his hands digging into her shorts. She smiled at me and winked almost like she was doing this for me. Janice took my had and led me to their bed where we resumed our kissing and I had to have her tits in my hands and felt her up and down.

I kissed my way down her neck kissing each boob through her shirt, eventually lifting it up over her head and unclasping her bra. Her tits where amazingly large probably an H cup with the palest largest flat nipples I had ever seen. I looked her in the eyes, "I love them, you are so beautiful."

We undressed all the while peaking over at Mom. She was now sitting on the counter laid back with Bill eating her out, I could hear the moans and groans and was happy for her.

Janice pushed me back on her bed and began kissing my cock as she slowly climbed on top of the bed herself. She alternated that with bringing her tits up to slowly tit fuck kissing my dick as he peaked through. I asked her to come up for kissed and flipped her over kissing my way down to her pussy. Past her stomach, kissing her thighs. She had a decent amount of hair down their more than I was used to but was sexy.

I licked her entire length, from clit to almost her asshole and back up. I reached for her tits cupping them in my hands as I licked and settled in on her clit gyrating my tongue more and more. I thought to myself I have not even gotten a chance to eat my mom out and I am Janice already. I quickened my pace until I felt her shudder. I slid in a finger then two as she came letting everyone in the camper know.

I raised back up peering in at Mom, she was now on her knees sucking Bill's dick. "Janice are you on anything, are you ok if I do not have a condom?" I asked.

"Yes, I have an IUD, and we do not usually carry any." She replied.

With that I slid into her in the missionary position, kissing her tits as I did then her lips. She was a short little package of sexiness I was enjoying. I could overhear Bill and my Mom.

"I am not ok without a condom we do not have any either, we can play around though." My mom said to Bill.

"It's ok I am clean, I promise." Bill said back.

"Yeah it is not even that, I am not prepared you know and I am only having babies with one person and that's Jake." She went on.

They seemed to agree to keep playing now necessarily having sex. I was a little confused but wonder if she did not want to or it was too much. I looked at Janice who hear the whole thing too. "We are ok, they are ok." She said to me reassuring me.

I began plowing her pussy speeding up, slapping sounds became louder as she came a couple times We sat up together and suggested we join Maria and Bill and maybe keep fucking out where they were. I slide out of Janice as we made our way to the front of the camper. Mom was stroking Bill and he was laying back enjoying on the couch.

"Sit next to your wife, Jake." Janice instructed me.

There was only one more spot open on the couch and I sat next to Mom. Janice climbed on top and impaled herself on my still hard and raging cock. I looked over at Mom and we kissed our tongues going wild. "I love you!" I told her as Janice leaned her tits into both of our faces. "You up for kissing this one together?" I asked Mom.

We kissed each other and Janice's right tit as she grinded herself down on me. Mom and I were like two kinds in a candy store. Janice leaned back and I told her it was time to cum and I wanted to share it with her and my wife. She dismounted and we changed places as Mom continued to stroke Bill I jerked off on Janice and Mom's tits. I placed my dick in between Janice's and rubbed it around before Mom took me in her mouth and finished me off. Janice stood up and we kissed and picked her boobs up and kissed each one, one more time tasting myself on each.

"Thanks Janice! This was great, I enjoyed myself am hoping you did too." I told as I kissed her lips.

"It was epic, I hope we get another. Your wife has my number." She said.

"Bill thanks man, what a night, dinner was great too. You are the best hosts. Hope you had fun with Maria." I shook his hand and we hugged our dicks touching.

"Yeah man your old lady is amazing. You are a lucky man. Hey if you want to save yourselves a trip you can shower here in our rig before going back." Bill offered.

We took him up on it and hosed ourselves off and kissed. I whispered, "Mom I love you this is so far out of each our universes but it's a journey I would not want to do with anyone else."

"Ditto babe, I love you and I just did not feel like fucking Bill. Is that ok, why I used the condom as an excuse, seemed handy." Mom said back.

Right before our lips met I looked into her beautiful green eyes asked her, "You are so unique, so loved and well, marry me?"

To be continued.