Journey of Discovery Pt. 03

Story Info
Journey continues.
1.6k words
4.42
13.6k
18

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was suspended in time. I had just asked something I never thought I would for a million years, nor was I prepared for the answer or repercussions.

"Yes, god yes. I do, I will." She answered kissing me tightly.

We finished up and dried off replacing our clothes we had on before back to our bodies. Janice walked me out and we kissed one more time as I played with the ring in her belly button, on cloud nince.

We held hands as we walked back to the camper.

"Ever think you would be in this situation, camping, me, that, fuck all of it?" I squeezed her hand tight.

"No but its like im on a drug and its amazing. I am on fire." She replied.

We climbed back into our mobile abode. And got undressed and dried off a little more. I held Mom's hands how do you want to celebrate.

"Wine, maybe and well we can finish each other off tonight." She offered to me.

"I brought some pot, would you like to smoke with me? I am not sure if you do or if you approve?" I tried my luck as she shrugged her shoulders.

I packed the little pipe i had and we both took a few turns toking from it. She was almost instantly silly. We laid back in bed putting that aside. I asked her if she really wanted to and what all this meant for home and Dad.

"Let me figure all that out when we get home, lets just enjoy this and each other for now. I love the freedom we will have together and it will probably mean we will need to go somewhere different. Dad is married to his work anyway and this kind of life would never happen with him. I love him and I know you do too, he does not need to know about any of this, just that we are gonna be near each other." She said.

"I know it will hurt all of us for a time. I can't imagine you not being there with me and supporting one another. I heard you in the RV tonight I do not care about babies so much, just you and us and our adventures. Maybe we can get an RV and travel the country like Janice and Bill." I asked.

"Oh, Janice will love you for that. She loves you I can see it in her eyes. You make her melt like you do me." Mom added. "Oh and by the way is this thing always hard."

"For you always!" I laughed and kissed mom.

I slide inside her both high from the weed and we slowly made love until 4 in the morning again, agreeing this time we were going to not leave bed until after noon tomorrow and go for a swim. As I came inside her we agreed we were united as one and she would try her luck off the pill for awhile. We collapsed and that was my final memory of the night.

We awoke to sounds of knocking at the door. It was 11 in the morning. I climbed over mom. I opened up the door after sliding some shorts on. It was Janice. I invited her in. She was wearing the cutest grey top highlighting her boobs and a nice white skirt. Lips pink with gloss and eye makeup done perfectly highlighting her crystal blue eyes.

"Hey Janice, we are just getting up, well we were sleeping, thanks again for last night. Come on in." I smiled at her.

"You know you are welcome. I just came by to say we are heading out, we are going to be road tripping it to California. I wanted to tell you both in person. Maria you have my number call or text whenever either of you and give the number to Jake too hint hint." Janice said.

Mom got up although naked hugged Janice and kissed her on the lips, slightly pausing and parting their tongues briefly met then she snapped back. "Thanks for being good to my hubby last night, I love making him happy and you make me happy too!"

She came over to me and we kissed, tongues dancing. I felt up her tits one more time. Our eyes locked and she said, "Going to miss you mister." I kissed her on her forehead and she glided out of the camper back to her rig.

"You are crazy. We will see her again I am sure" Mom said enthusiastically. "Jake I will be honest we probably need to talk about how open we want to be, our fantasies, if we swing. I am going to warn you, though, no woman will be able to resist that cock of yours, excuse me, of mine."

We kissed and knew it was shower time and time to relax and enjoy the rest of this trip, we only had a couple days left after today. We hit the showers as I made a breakfast lunch concoction and looked for somewhere to get into the water that would not freeze us to death. We had to take the sheets once again to the bathroom rinse them clean in the shower with some soap and hang them to dry. We had to air this camper out before we got home. It just yells sex.

After we ate we finally ended up walking venturing about 2 miles to a lake with a bit of a sandy shore. We took our shoes and socks off first and ventured in to see how cold. It was unfortunately freezing too much so to submerge ourselves in so we just sat on the bank and talked.

"So, Vegas? Or find a justice of the peace what would you want to do, it has to be low key I imagine." I asked her.

"Well you may want to get a ring first mister. I will wear it on my right hand which will be just for you. I am not sure, we have some time to think about it and enjoy being engaged don't we? I think Vegas could be a lot of fun though" She continued on, "Can you imagine our honeymoon if this is our first trip together?"

We got up after a bit and headed back. We headed into the camper for a quickie before needing to go to the town to pick up more food and for me a little more beer. While in the store we passed the condoms and I picked one box up and said, "should we just keep this handy with us oh and some lube?"

"Dork, I suppose." Was her response.

We grabbed a few more things and headed back to the truck. "Hey let's find a restaurant maybe, be nice to eat out one night?" Mom asked.

"Sure, can this be a date?" I asked jokingly.

"Hunny your kind of stuck with me so sure, if you want it to be but we have been dating all week sweetheart." She poked back.

We ended up finding a steakhouse and had a really good dinner. We called Dad and checked in, his restaurant was sound far more fancy than ours. We just hung out and talked. It seemed so amazing yet complicated.

I started, "Mom I never dreamed something like last night could happen. I had some amazing experiences in college but nothing like that and of course with you, I would have never even thought." I went on, "You mentioned fantasies before is there something you want to share with me or should we wait for that?"

Just then the server came over and delivered my beer and her martini. She took the remainder of our orders and told us to take our time as they were not busy at all. After she retreated Mom provided more detail.

"I have never really thought about it until this week. This has been a flood of thoughts, emotions and as amazing as it is to let go it is scary too. Like this morning with Jan, I have never kissed or wanted to kiss another female, she is just so cute and she has the tits I never will." Mom confessed.

"It probably violates some swinging code Mom but I really do not care whether Bill and you get together, if it is just the three of us I would be fine." I threw in. "Oh and your tits are pure love. I love them both in their own way." I laughed.

"Me too. I like him but I am drawn to you and her more." Mom said as our food arrived.

We had to be careful to quiet down when our server, Lucy approached. She seemed reserved and probably would not understand one bit about what we were even talking about.

"How long have you too been married?" Lucy asked as she finished putting my steak and Mom's salad on the table.

"Less than a year. Its been a whirlwind." Mom responded as Lucy smiled and walked away.

"We have time to figure this out, perhaps we can go to California and meet up with them again. Not like either of us have anything going on and we will need to give Dad a story of adventure or friends you want to go visit and I will tag along?" Mom strategized. "I fear going home, honestly, it will be hard figuring all this out, what to do. I think I know in my head what I want to do."

We finished our meals stuffed and retreated back to our little abode. We puffed on a little weed and stripped our clothes off cuddling and playing with Mom's hair as she laid on my chest. She caressed my legs and cock. We drifted off as we small talked. Finally nice to get some relaxation in this trip.