Journey of Discovery Pt. 06

Story Info
The end of this journey but the beginning of another.
1.8k words
4.54
7k
13
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bang. We all three sat up. "What the fuck." I mumbled.

Bill had come in and slammed the door closed, probably to wake us up. "What the fuck Janice. I leave for a couple days; I do not hear from you and you're in bed with your friends while I am tending to my sick dad." Bill said with hurt and anger in his voice. "I came to grab a few things and I need to go back; we need to talk at some point."

Mom and I could not grab our clothes fast enough and slide them on and exit the thick tense air created by Bill. "Jan if you need anything let me know babe." Mom said as we exited through the door in the front.

"Mom, I am going to go hit the shower you ok over here or should we go over to the bathhouse together?" I asked making sure she felt safe.

"Hang on let me grab my things, after that you and me are going to go on a short ride somewhere after we make sure Jan is ok." Mom replied.

After our showers and grabbing our things back at the campsite we decide to get in the car and drive. It looked like Bill had already left so we texted Jan to see if she needed anything. She popped out of her camper and we all hugged and she was going to go back to sleep we would see each other later that night.

We drove probably 30 minutes to the most beautiful lake with a snow-capped mountain on the other side towering over. Pine still consuming each breath. We got out and stretched and found some rocks to park our butts on.

"Mom, what do you think about Janice? Honest?" I asked.

"I think she is a beautiful and amazing soul Jake. I get the sense she is not happy and wants to probably talk to me about how I broke it off with your father. Why do you ask?" Mom asserted.

"It's just I think she will want to stick around with us. I like her a lot. There is something to be said for making love to a woman who adores you and you feel the same. Like us and I feel it to some extent with her. It is not just fucking like I did in college a bit." I was being open with her.

"She certainly captures my imagination too. I have never felt this way and would be happy to maintain her as a friend. We have a lot to figure out ourselves a third will not be easy. Maybe she can visit once we get settled." Mom was negotiating without knowing what I wanted.

"Sounds good." I got up and reached out for Mom's left hand, "Will you really marry me? I love you that much."

"Yes, darling over and over for a thousand years I will." Mom smiled. "You need to go ring shopping mister."

We kissed and made plans for the rest of the day. It was nice to feel clean, not laying in someone's cum for a change and being outside to enjoy nature a nice breeze and the sounds of birds.

"What do you say we head home tomorrow and fill Janice in when we know where we are going to land and invite her to join us wherever that is as a friend or roommate or whatever." I threw out.

"You really like her, oh and built in babysitting. Maybe this will work." Mom said. "Will we have one last night together the three of us. I think the two of us should put on a show for her."

"Or maybe we can see which one of you gets a baby first." I laughed and teased. "If you go into trance mode again I definitely think it will be a show Mom."

"I have quite the head start on her hun and I will make sure you deposit one in me first." Mom demanded.

We teased one another for the next 30 minutes being playful before getting back in the car and heading into town to look for somewhere to eat and grab a drink.

"Mom, there is a Bullseye store pull over I need to run in and grab a couple things." I let Mom know.

"Ok, while you are in there will look for somewhere to eat." Mom replied as she parked.

I ran in to the store and it only took about 20 minutes but I found exactly what I was looking for. I pushed them into my pocket after purchasing and ran back to the car.

"No bag, did you not find what you were looking for?" Mom was puzzled.

"No, will look later was something for the camper, let's go eat." I smiled.

We found a place and ran in. It was nice to get some one on one time no pressure, no worries. We laughed and realized the value of going out in an area where no one knew us, we could be playful and ourselves. We finished up and texted Janice to see if she wanted anything and actually got her some to go dinner we are going to bring back to the campground.

We enjoyed the drive back, windows down, music playing and exchanging I love you'd and smiles. We pulled back into our site. Janice was sitting outside with some wine in her sexy bikini and nice tie died sheet looking thing tied around her waist.

"Hey beautiful how are you friend?" I asked Janice as I jumped out and took her food over to her.

Mom chimed in, "Could you try not to scream sexy as hell all the time? I hope you enjoy your food we will get some drinks and join you."

We sat around while Janice enjoyed her tacos and bitched about Bill some and said she needed to use Maria's approach to leaving him. She would be free to go where she wanted. It did not sound like she had a lot of family and Bill was sort of her everything. It was getting dark and Mom and I had not let Janice know this was our last night here but we were going to at the right moment. We knew we wanted to enjoy the night with some naked fun too.

"Why don't we go inside Janice I need more practice on your you know what!" Mom said.

"You did just fine earlier but I will take whatever practice you want to perfect on me. Also, you two need to practice for a little bambino." She chuckled.

"Maria, I think your son never is soft look at his shorts." Jans said as she squeezed me through my shorts.

"If you wouldn't wear that bikini maybe I could get soft for a few." I poked back.

We came together the three of us and began kissing. Our three tongues bathing the other. I tossed what I bought at the store earlier in the side of the bed where it met up with the wall beside the mattress. Clothes began dropping. Jans was the easiest. Mom and I took one breast each and kissed and licked while I removed her sheet looking thing to find she had not underwear on.

We walked to the bed and Mom dove right in licking Jans slit. As she bent over to do so I ate her's licking everything. Jan seemed to be enjoying herself, my Mom so focused I am not sure she even noticed I was interrogating her backside or maybe she was just used to it now.

Mom stood up and kissed me with Jan on her lips. "Fuck me I need you inside me. Jan I am going first, hun." Mom demanded.

She laid back and I obliged. Jan took me in her mouth promising to get me at my hardest for Maria. After a few minutes of her mouth loving me I slide into Mom. "Oh my god, this never gets old. Holy shit you are amazing." Mom panted.

I slowly started gyrating enjoying my view of Mom entering her trance while Jan tried her best to make out with her, tongues flying. I leaned in and kissed them both then made out with Mom.

"Maria, I have a question for you while we have a witness." I said while grabbing what I bought earlier from the store. "I hear you are available; will you be my wife?" I asked as I slipped her current ring off and slid on a band with a small stone on it I got and hid until now, on to her left hand. I put the former ring on a gold chain and left it on her chest to do what she wishes with it. "You no longer need this but here it is as a memory."

"Yes baby, it's such a cute ring, that is what you were doing in that store. Yes Yes Yes." She said. "Thanks for putting this one on a chain I will keep it somewhere babe."

"And Janice, this is for you as I put a necklace with half a heart on it around her neck. The other half is inside me this half is yours. Will you be my lover and sister?" I asked.

"Jake, yes! Maria are you ok with this? I want to be with you two in some way and I am your lover too." Jans said.

"Of course, we had not even talked about this much but it is beautiful. My son and husband has the most beautiful heart and soul we are soulmates and I think we have room for you too, my daughter and lover." Mom said.

All the while I was still buried inside my mother in this beautiful moment. She looked at Jan and said that I should be inside her too to enjoy the union of our love. I slipped out and she climbed on top with the lovely view of her boobs. We made love for the next 3 hours alternating who I was inside of all enjoying each other. After midnight we spilled the beans to Jan.

"Jan, we are packing up in the morning and probably heading home to pack up and figure out where we go next." Mom confessed. "We figured once we figure things out we can tell you and maybe we can all meet up in the same place to start over. That should give you some time with Bill to figure out what you want to do."

"That sounds great. Just do not take too long." Jan said. "I may end up coming to Boise if you do." She laughed.

"That would be fine we will have to get a multiple room hotel room, not staying in a camper forever." I added.

We ended up smoking a little and dozing off cuddling one another. This journey allowed us each to discover something about life, love and soul bending connections. We hope this new life serves us well.