Journey of Discovery Pt. 05

Story Info
It is starting to come together.
2.6k words
4.59
9.5k
14

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner I built a nice fire in the pit between our sites. We relaxed some under the stars and continued our drinking from before. Jan brought out some marshmallows and we made small little smores. Approaching 9 or so it was beautiful almost every star in the sky was visible.

"I could do this forever!" I said laying my head back. "I know mom I need to find a job!"

"So, Maria tell me about your husband, we haven't discussed yet." Jans started quizzing Mom.

"Oh, my how much time do you have? Well we have been married over 20 years. I had Jake at 20 and we married shortly thereafter. Life has been mostly about him and his banking career and being a good Mom to Jake." Mom seemed to tear up some. "I do not know this trip makes me realize something inside me is alive and I need more than that now. It's been ok probably standard bread and butter marriage. Then I caught him with a woman the other day and he confessed." Mom seemed deflated. "We do not have the type of relationship you and Bill do."

Just at that moment her phone starting lighting up. "Speak of the devil himself. Jake he wants to talk." Mom looked over to me.

"Go speak with him I know you have the hardest part of this, let me know how I can help." I let her know.

Mom got up and went inside our camper in the process of calling him. Jans and I sat outside another beer or two talking about me growing up and her and her marriage. She did not sound as happy either and seeing Mom's liberation was having an effect on her. "Your Mom is a badass I really admire her and hope I can fit in somewhere in your life together." Janice smiled. "I could see earlier the love bond you both have and it is inspiring, many of us never get that."

I tried to break the sappy talk, "Want to go inside and watch a movie, no telling when Mom may be back?"

Jan nodded yes and we went back inside her rig. She went to the bathroom and I never thought she was coming out so I went to use the bath house bathroom. I stammered back in as I entered I looked to the left and saw an amazing sight. Janice was laying on her bed sitting up on her elbows completely nude fingering herself and using her other finger motioning me to come over.

"I already asked your Mom if we were ok if we got started, she said she was going to be awhile so here we are." Janice said seductively.

I immediately dropped my clothes and walked over. Bending over I kissed Janice as her arms wrapped around me. My cock dancing at her entrance our tongues made love before I started my way down her body. Kissing her chin down the middle of her chest, stomach and landing at her womb. The heat emanating from her core was fierce. The flow of wetness had already commenced as my face made its way in kissing each side of her pussy and licking her beautiful pink center.

Jans moaned and seized a little as my gyrations massaged her clit. "For fucks sake Jake this feels good." She cooed.

As she bucked I kissed my way back up to her lips my face soaked in her wet love. Her tongue outstretched for mine we devoured ourselves in kisses. As we paused as I readied to slide in I took a closer look at her necklace and pendant. A pink heart full and resting right on her chest. I leaned down kissed it then kissed her chest above her heart. I confessed, "One day I am going to buy you a necklace like that! And know as I slide into you, you are already a part of our life."

With that I slid in deep and we kissed more and our eyes locked in an endless gaze with our tongues playing a dancing game with each other.

"I am so lost with you Jake. I mean that in a good way. I know it's only been a few days but I love you, I love this cock, I love your Mom and admire you both." Janice released.

I only said, "Baby when I am in you I love you too, you are an amazing woman!"

We settled in in missionary and slow fucked for the better part of an hour until I came inside her at her request. She squeezed it out of me like a toothpaste tube. We slowed down and I slid out asking her if she wanted to take a quick break.

We walked over and sat on the couch and texted Mom to check on her. "Are you doing ok over there, your two favorite kids checking up on you!"

She replied, "Yes, talking on and off it is slow but I feel like we are making some mutual progress, hope you are having fun! Do not wait up on me."

Jans and I smiled and put her phone down. We began kissing again and to her surprise I was already rock hard just from kissing. She slithered her way down kissing my dick like she does so perfectly. I guess a movie was not happening.

"Jake I feel like I won the dick lottery with you!" Janice said between licks up and down my cock.

I volleyed back, "Then I won the tit lottery with you! Even huh!"

After a few minutes of her going down on me she came up for air and we sat together while I feasted on her tits.

I asked, "I enjoyed earlier can we just go back to bed and slow fuck awhile? I want to take my time and enjoy you tonight."

We went back to the bed and we climbed back into missionary and we became one again and we slowly danced inside one another.

Janice looked up and asked, "Jake why are you different? Most guys just want to fuck and you want to become one? You have a talent of stirring up the soul and connecting them together."

"Just me hun? I do not know I believe in love but still like fucking I just like the feeling of love flowing from me to my partner?" I tried to explain.

"Keep being you, love!" Jans said as we continued to slowly move in and out of each other changing positions every 20 minutes or so. We did this until 4 in the morning me cumming one more time but not stopping to soften up.

"Damn Jake we fucked for 5 total hours we need to go check on your Mom." Jan suggested.

I walked over to our camper and went inside. Mom was sound asleep. I did not wake her I texted her that I checked on her and I was still over in Jans camper and to fill me in, in the AM on her conversation.

I went back over to Jans as she was making some nachos as a snack and I joined her.

"I enjoyed myself tonight thanks Jans this was an amazing date! I hope you enjoyed yourself!" I said.

"Shut the fuck up lover boy you know I loved it! And you aren't dating me, we are friends and whatever we can agree to with your Mom." Janice said.

She then put her plate down and I dropped my shorts. She sat up on dinette and we made out as my hands loved on her tits. I kissed my way back down to her tits telling each one I loved them then kissed my way back.

"Ready for me to be in you again?" I tempted her.

She leaned back and I slid back in her and we slapped our bodies together as I got to see her tits shake and bounce. She looked so happy but also focused. Her beautiful pink lips and long blonde hair. I reached around her neck and took off her necklace tossing it on the counter.

"Why did you do that? I thought you liked it?" She was puzzled.

"I love it. The next time you wear a heart around your neck it will be from me." I let her know.

She sat up and she kissed me in acceptance while we stayed in union. "I love you and would love that sweetheart." Janice added before we got up and went to her bed fucking until the sun came up. I had never had sex so long ever and it was beyond amazing and exhausting. I worried about my Mom but knew she needed some space too. We passed out as everyone else in campground was awaking.

"Past, good morning!" Mom said as she shook my shoulder lightly. "You guys must have had a late night, not clothes on and sprawled out on the bed. I could use some coffee." Mom went on as she sat on the side of the bed.

I arose and sat up with her massaging her shoulders and asked how her night was. "How was the talk? I went over to check on you but you were asleep and wanted to give you some space." I let her know.

"It was good. It is almost all figured out, we will split everything amicably and he will keep the house and sell it if he wants to. I told him I had a desire to land wherever you do to be close by and he was ok with that. With some of the money from selling things we may get the luxury of time to figure some things out, jobs, life, if we want to stay in Boise. I need coffee." Mom repeated.

By no Jans was stirring up and agreed to go make some coffee for mom, her boobs falling into place as she stood up. Mom slapping one of her tits as she passed.

"So how was your night, kids?" Mom asked. "Did it turn out like you wanted Jans?"

"Yes, ma'am Maria, I am happy we had that talk." Janice said.

"Wait, what talk?" I asked perplexed.

"Jake your Mom and I knew she needed to talk to your Dad which we agreed when that happened it would be a good time for us to spend a longer bit of time together one on one and she really wanted you to have that." Janice confessed.

"Well your plan worked I have never had sex that long in one night, quite amazing Mom. You are an amazing lady for letting us have that time to come together further." I kissed my mom on the cheek as I continued massaging her shoulders.

"Thanks for the coffee Jan. Why don't my kids go back to bed, you must both be tired." Mom hinted. "Maybe I can go for a walk and get back to you guys later.

Jan standing at the sink asked Mom, "Maybe we can go for a walk together later I need to learn a few things from you about how to talk to Bill." She went on, "But first."

With that she walked over and took Mom's coffee and put it on the countertop. Lightly rubbed her boobs in Mom's face and then squatted kissing her on the lips. "You should stay a little while and let us take care of you." Jans seductively told her.

Their lips met and began making out as Jan leaned mom back on the bed, me getting out of the way, she already had her hand in her little skirt she was wearing which soon was slid off. This was a turn on of a lifetime. Mom's cute lips pressed against Jans, their tongues enjoying the morning air and me figuring out how to get comfortable next to them with a growing hard on.

Between kisses, "Jan I am not experienced with a woman, you would be my first, not that I do not want to just feel like I need to tell you." Mom said.

Jan continued to kiss Mom and I helped her get her sweatshirt off so all three of us were now naked. Jan kissing her way to Mom's boobs. Mom looked over at me and smiled and I leaned in for a quick kiss. As Jan kissed her way down I resumed kissing Mom's chest. Jan settled in on Mom's pussy and began licking her and eating her out.

"Oh my god this feels so different and amazing. Please do not stop." Mom proclaimed.

"Better than me? Just kidding" I said as my tongue outreached for my mothers and we kissed as she got pleasured. I could feel her moans in my mouth as she enjoyed herself. She exploded in wetness on Jans face, which she seemed to enjoy, Jan having a large smile as she kissed her way back to both of our mouths.

Jan kept climbing up now with her tits hanging above my Mom's face, Mom sucking and kissing each one as Jan and I resumed kissing. "This is so beautiful!" I said.

"Maria would you like to taste me? It is ok if you do not I will walk you through it." Jans asked.

"Sure babe, roll over and Jake can help me." She said laughing.

Mom seemed hesitant at first kissing Jans thighs and then she gave a couple pecks at her lips. "Mom watch this." I said as I licked her pussy like an ice cream cone. "You have had it done to you just run with it." I backed away.

She began licking and finding what made Jans squirm especially around the clit and I backed away some more. I could see her shaking her head almost like she was saying no and really getting into it.

"Oh, my goodness Maria this is awesome. You are a pro. I hope I taste good; you are licking your sons seed he left in me last night." Jans said as she cooed and moaned.

I positioned myself behind Mom unbeknownst to her and slid into her from behind standing at the foot of the bed. I heard a quick "Oh" come from her as I did. I began pumping myself as I looked at Jan and smiled. She winked at me like we accomplished something special.

Mom was in ecstasy and focused on giving Jan a good lick. "God dammit I love that cock, keep going Jake. Jan we are the two luckiest women on this planet right now." Mom said taking a break from licking as she moved up releasing myself from her as her and Jan kissed. She returned to me and laid down on her back welcoming me back in.

"I told your Dad it would be nice to meet someone younger and perhaps try having a child again." Mom said. "He laughed and said good luck."

Jan spoke up, "Well Maria here is to good luck!"

Jans came down and started playing with my balls and underneath my cock to try to get me to cum faster. "This should help, fill your momma up baby!" She continued.

I sped up and released what was left in my tank pumped mom full of the last drips and drops. I slide out. "I am pooped. Mom nap with us, I want to sleep a little more, then later more about the future." I panted and collapsed in between the two lovely ladies I loved so.

To be continued.