Journey of Exploration

Story Info
A delicious encounter on a train.
4.6k words
4.72
15.8k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 06/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
811 Followers

Hi everyone. Sorry once more for the long gaps between writing. This story came almost complete after we took a train journey recently and I was reminded of an event that happened nearly fifteen years ago. No, it wasn't this whole story. I want to thank LittleSabrine97 for her additional inspiration.

-------------------------------------------------------

It was a glorious summer day and I had just boarded the train from London to Edinburgh. I was planning on a long weekend away to see the sights and enjoy the culture of one of Scotland's most beautiful and history rich cities.

I'd booked into First Class, determined to treat myself. I found an empty carriage, put my small case up on the luggage rack and sat down in the gloriously comfortable, faux leather seat, dropping my shoulder bag next to me.. It looked like I would be alone for the journey, for which I was grateful. I would have some time to catch up on reading and perhaps a little writing.

For the journey I had decided to wear a pale pink, floral wrap around with cap sleeves. It was comfortable and light. On my feet I was wearing simple flats.

I looked at my watch to see it was still ten minutes until we would depart so I reached into my bag and got out my book, opened up and started reading.

A few minutes later I was disturbed by the carriage door opening and my heart sank a little. I looked up and saw a young woman, possibly a little younger than my thirty one years, enter the carriage. She was wearing a translucent blouse with a white camisole top under and a shortish, loose white skirt. She had bare legs and was also wearing sensible flats. Her head was framed by long, dark, bordering on black wavy hair and she was wearing sunglasses. She had beautifully dark skin, hinting of an African origin. The contrast of her dark skin and the white was mesmerising.

She smiled at me and said, "Hi. Do you mind if we share? I promise I won't be too intrusive, but I just like company."

Her accent was interesting, slightly posh but not too over the top. It had a tinge of Scandinavian about it. I felt mean spirited for being so selfish as to want the carriage to myself and so smiled in return and, gesturing to the seat opposite me, I said, "Of course. It will be lovely to have some company."

I watched as she reached up to place her case on the rack and had to restrain a gasp. Her skirt rode up a little and, for a brief second, I could see she wasn't wearing any underwear. I caught a brief glimpse of a completely bald pussy before she dropped her arms and sat in the seat opposite, finally removing her sunglasses to reveal beautiful, dark brown eyes.

"Thanks! So, if we're going to be sharing the journey I should probably introduce myself. I'm Sabrine."

I was still a little in shock from what I had seen but rallied enough to reply, "And I'm Anna. Pleased to meet you."

We awkwardly leaned forward and shook hands. Her touch was soft and I was sure I felt a brief brush of her thumb over my hand.

"So, are you going all the way?" Sabrine asked. She giggled and then said, "To Edinburgh I mean."

I smiled. "Yes, I am. And you?"

"Oh yes. I've never been. Want to see, like, the castle and the old streets."

"Oh," I replied, "You're going to love it. So many things to see. Do you like walking? Lots of green spaces and wildlife."

Her eyes lit up and she said, "Oh, I love to walk in the fresh air. What are you planning on doing?"

At this moment she lifted her left leg and rested her ankle on her right knee. Her skirt shifted so that I could clearly see her pussy once more. Because her legs were slightly parted I had a fairly uninterrupted view. I tried not to look and stared into her eyes. She was smiling.

She knew exactly what she was doing and this gave me a little thrill. I stumbled an answer out, "Oh, uh, just a little exploring, you know."

She glanced downwards, clearly checking out my body before saying, in a slightly whispered tone, "I'm hoping to do some exploring as well."

'Wow' I thought to myself, 'is she really coming on to me so quickly?'

Out loud, I asked, "So, is there anyone special you're visiting? Or back home?"

She shook her head. "No, not at the moment. I'm completely free. How about you?"

She still hadn't closed her legs and it took a lot of my resolve not to stare, even though I was pretty sure that's what she wanted me to do. "No, not really. Someone I see now and then but nothing exclusive."

I was being led, I know, but I was actually enjoying it and could now feel a distinct warmth between my legs. Her being so bold was having a very direct effect on me.

"Oh?" She said, breaking my reverie, "like... a fuck buddy? Well, I get that. Sometimes you have to get someone else to scratch that itch when just your fingers and toys won't do it, don't you? What's his name?"

Given our current situation I thought it safe to tell her without fear of reproach, "Lacy."

She smiled once more, "Is that like a nickname or is he a she?"

Now I decided it was time for me to be a little bold. I admit it may have been driven by how turned on I was getting facing this beautiful young woman who clearly shared my exhibitionist tendencies. I stared directly at her pussy and could see puffy dark lips and a very prominent clit poking out of her hood. "Oh, most definitely a 'she'," I said, looking back up at her. Her smile turned into a grin as she squeezed both eyes shut for a moment.

At this moment the train started to pull out of the station and we began our journey. I had a desire to do something to give her as much of a thrill as she was giving me.

Standing up I said, "I'll only be a minute. Just need to pop to the loo. Can you look after my bags?"

She nodded and reached out, brushing my hand before saying, "Hurry back."

I left the carriage and found the bathroom, which, in First Class, was spacious and clean. I quickly locked the door before shucking my shoes off and slipping my pink lace panties down. I took a moment to touch myself, feeling my own engorged clit and damp lips, warm tingles coursing through me. In other circumstances I would have taken some time to give myself an orgasm but I was eager to return to Sabrine and continue our game. I slipped back into my shoes and exited. I balled my panties up in my hand and left. When I got back to the carriage Sabrine was there, now sitting slightly more demurely, her legs together and off to one side.

"Welcome back, Anna," she said, "I missed you," and with that she parted her legs once more and deliberately slid the hem of her skirt up.

I smiled and said, "I have a small present for you, Sabrine." I placed my hand just above her and dropped my panties onto her lap. "It's only fair that we should be on... an equal footing?"

I then sat down opposite her once again and pushed the fold of my wrap-around aside, revealing myself to her. I'm not completely bare down there, I have a little red landing strip, but nothing else.

Her eyes widened in delight. "Oh Anna. You've made me very, very happy. I'm so glad you're like me. I had a feeling you were from the moment I saw you. This train journey is going to be far from boring."

At this point we heard a woman's voice calling out, "Tickets please!" and we both quickly covered ourselves while fishing out our phones. The inspector came in, a woman in her mid thirties by the look of her, who had an unusually jolly air about her. Like Sabrine she was dark but looked more Asian than African. She had long, very straight dark hair and was wearing a black, knee length pencil skirt, cream blouse and matching black jacket. Her badge said her name was 'Ashka'.

"Morning, Ladies, tickets please?"

We both held up our phones and she scanned the tickets and said, "Thank you. Enjoy your journey." She left us alone once more.

Sabrine now took things to a new level. She opened her legs and let her right hand slide up her thigh and started circling her clit with her index finger. I felt a huge twinge inside me and followed suit, once more sliding the parting in my dress aside, opening my legs and mirroring her movements.

The potential for being caught is something that always gives me a thrill and this time was no exception. I could feel my nervous edge pushing me on, and to be sharing it with this beautiful young woman, who I had only just met, made it even more thrilling.

Our eyes locked and Sabrine moaned out, "Oh god. This is so perfect. How close are you?"

I swallowed as I shifted my gaze back and forth between her eyes and her fingers, two of them now, moving more swiftly side to side over her even puffier and wetter lips. I noticed the slightly lighter tint around her entrance, which was pulsing with her movements. I could hear the faint slosh from both her and me. My nose filled with the scent of both of us which only served to move me closer to the edge.

"Pretty fucking close, Sabrine. I'm almost there."

"Me too. Try and time it with me? It's building Anna. Fuck. Fuck. Oh god. Yes, yes."

Her voice had started to wobble and I was fully aware of her gaze on my own fingers dancing. I watched and called out, "I'm with you. Yes! Fuck!"

My orgasm started outwards from my clit, rushing up through my insides, up over my tummy. I could feel my nipples harden inside my dress and the feeling rushed up my neck, down my legs, into my head and I finally went right over as I watched and heard Sabrine calling out, "Oh my god! Oh my god! Yes!"

We both slowed down but didn't completely stop, revelling in the little aftershocks our eyes once more linking, now with pleasure, lust and mutual understanding.

Once we'd both calmed and I had my breath back I said, "Wow. Just wow. Thank you Sabrine. Thank you. That was so unexpected and so wonderful."

She swallowed and said, "I'm so glad I picked you. You're amazing. Thank you."

We readjusted our clothing so that we would look vaguely respectable should the inspector come back and I asked the obvious question. "So, why did you pick me? I'm very happy you did, I just wonder why?"

She chuckled ruefully. "Truth be told I've been as horny as fuck since I left my flat this morning. I decided to go out without panties, as you know, and that just made me hornier. I know a couple of people on the tube got a free peak at me and that made it even hotter. When I got to Kings Cross and got on the train I'd booked First Class because I wanted some privacy, if you know what I mean," I smiled and nodded, "and then I saw you reading your book and, in my heightened state I thought to myself, 'oh yes, that would be even better.' thinking I'd flash you a couple of times then go to the loo to relieve myself. It worked out so much better than I ever would have dreamed."

I bit my lower lip and said, "Um... it's not over is it? We've got quite a long journey and... um... I usually need more." I felt my blush combined with a tingle in my clit.

The grin that split Sabrine's face was priceless. "Oh god. It gets even better. No, I hope it's not over. In fact, now I know it's not. Any thoughts?"

I had many ideas warring for my attention but all I knew in the heat of that moment was that I wanted to give Sabrine another orgasm and that she would return the favour. I had an idea, but I needed to check something first.

I stood up and acting on some impulse, Sabrine stood up with me. I realised in that moment, we were roughly the same height as she leaned in and our lips met. Our first kiss. Our hands went around each others' waists and we pulled ourselves together. It only lasted a few glorious seconds but it was sensuous and delicious. When we stopped I pulled back and said, "Stay here. I just want to check something."

I went out into the small corridor and went to the other two first class cabins. There were no other passengers in our section. Not surprising on a weekday morning. I checked and found no sign of our ticket inspector. I assumed that, after checking us, she'd gone through to standard class. We had the whole of this part of the train to ourselves. At least for now. There was a door connecting to standard class and it had smoked glass. I felt a hand on my waist and turned to find Sabrine standing behind me.

I smiled, gave a brief kiss and said, "I want to check something. Stay here?"

She looked puzzled but just replied, "Sure."

I pressed the button to open the door and stepped through. There were maybe a dozen people, some of whom looked up. I turned as the door closed and, sure enough, I could only just make out Sabrine through the glass. She was kind of shadowy.

I pressed the button and walked back through.

"What was that all about?" She asked.

"I want to try something if you're up for a little fun?"

Her eyes lit up. "Oh, I like fun. You should know that by now. What do you have in mind?"

I took her hand and led her back to our compartment.

"You like the idea of almost being caught, right? I know that's a thrill for me."

She nodded. "Oh god yes. So... what are you...?

Without saying a word I undid the sash on my dress and let it drop to the ground. Sabrine gasped. I turned and said, "Undo my bra, please?"

I felt her fingers unhook my bra and I shucked it off, dropping it on my seat.

I turned back. "Now your turn?"

With almost unseemly haste she undid her skirt and dropped it revealing her beautiful, still swollen, wet pussy. She then crossed her arms and lifted the top and camisole together, revealing her braless breasts. They were quite pert, with large, dark areola and darker, large, very erect nipples.

I smiled into her eyes. "Oh god, Sabrine, you have beautiful breasts."

She looked down and then back up at me. "You think so? You don't think they're too small? I love yours."

"No, babe, not too small. I love them. Now, ready for our adventure?"

I took her hand and let her into the corridor and walked with her to the connecting door.

She gasped. "You're not thinking of streaking through there are you?"

I giggled. "No. I don't want us getting arrested! Let's just stand here for a few moments."

"Can they see us?"

I shook my head. "Not really. We're just a couple of shadowy figures. That's what I checked. Someone might think they caught a glimpse, but they won't be sure."

Sabrine pulled me to her and we embraced right there in front of all those people. The thought we were doing this sent urgent tingles all the way through me, centred in my clit and pussy. Our breasts pressed against each other as our lips met. I felt one of Sabrine's hands slide between us and down to my clit, circling it gently. I moaned into our kiss.

She broke away and said, "I want to make you come. So much."

I smiled and said, "The feeling is entirely mutual babe. Come with me."

I took her hand and led her to the bathroom. We went in and Sabrine said, "Wow. It's like a hotel bathroom. Pity they didn't put a shower in."

There was a wash basin set in a large counter top, with a large vanity mirror behind. We stood side by side, Sabrine on my left, and stared at each others' naked forms in the reflection and I felt another jolt of lust and desire inside me. I reached across and started stroking her clit with my left hand, she likewise did the same. I felt and watched as we slowly stroked each other, our movements in perfect sync. I felt like I was on fire inside and out. WIth my free hand I reached across and started stroking her right nipple. She mimicked me and now my nipple-clit connection worked beautifully. I moaned as we leaned against each other, our heads turning to each other as we fell into a deep, passionate kiss.

My eyes closed as I approached my second orgasm of the journey so far. Our kiss broke as Sabrine called out, "Oh fuck, fuck Anna. This is so fucking beautiful. I'm really close, babe. Really close."

"Me too, love. Oh... god. Yes! Right there."

Our fingers were now stroking faster over each other and I felt that familiar, beautiful moment of my mind closing down as my orgasm ripped through me. It was made more intense, somehow, by the slight rocking of the train and the knowledge that we were naked in a very public place.

I made sure my fingers kept moving as I came and I heard Sabrine cry out, "Ahhhh! I'm coming. Oh fuck."

It rushed through me and I felt my legs buckle a little as the intensity fogged my mind with ecstasy, the glorious release.

Our movements slowed as we came down the other side and we finally turned to each other. I lifted my wet fingers to my lips and tasted her for the first time as she smiled and mirrored me.

"Oh Anna. That was amazing. And you taste and smell so wonderful."

I was aware of my eyes blinking quickly as I recovered. "Yes. Amazing. And I love your taste and scent. Delicious. Come on, let's get back to our clothes."

She took my hand and said, "Spoil sport."

I laughed and pressed the button to unlock the door. We quickly checked that we were still alone, and then walked back to our compartment.

My heart leapt to my throat when we entered. Our clothes, which we had left strewn all over the place, were gone.

We looked at each other and Sabrine said, "Where..."

In that instant, we were disturbed by a cough from behind us.

We turned and there was our ticket inspector, Ashka, with our clothes draped over her left arm.

"Would you be looking for these, Ladies?"

We had both instinctively put our arms up to cover ourselves. I had one arm across my breasts and one covering my pussy. I stammered. "Oh god, um, I can explain..." I said with no clear idea of exactly how we were going to explain being naked together in a train carriage.

Ashka smiled. "Oh, you can, can you? Perhaps you can also explain the rather obvious smell of sex surrounding you?"

I looked at Sabrine and she looked at me and I desperately wanted to grab my clothes and not be naked any more. I looked back at Ashka and swallowed once before saying, "Um... yes. Look, I'm sorry. We shouldn't have done what we did, but please, can we get our clothes back? We'll behave for the rest of the journey. Won't we, Sabrine?"

Sabrine nodded furiously. "Yes, yes. Promise."

Ashka said, "Well, maybe I won't report you, but perhaps you'll have to earn your clothes so that I don't."

I looked at Sabrine and then back at Ashka. Realisation dawning. "Yes, Ashka, anything. We'll do anything, won't we Sabrine?"

Sabrine whispered, "Yes. Anything."

I felt a small thrill as Ashka said, "Well you can start by sitting down next to each other."

I took Sabrine's hand and we silently sat next to each other. 'Where is this going to go?' I thought to myself.

Ashka carefully placed our pile of clothes on the seat opposite and then surprised me by shucking off her shoes and undoing the zip on her skirt and lowering it, along with her dark black panties. She undid her blouse and slid her bra down below her magnificent breasts, which were large, full and, like Sabrine's with very dark, erect nipples. She sat down opposite us, her legs slightly apart, revealing a trimmed black triangle of hair above her pussy.

We both watched in lustful awe as Ashka slid one hand down and spread her lips, revealing the lighter tone and glistening lips. With her other hand she pulled back her hood to reveal a gorgeously large and engorged clit.

She looked at Sabrine. "I know you're Sabrine." Her gaze fell on my eyes and she raised an eyebrow. "But what's your name?

I was, once again, very aware of the tingles and twinges inside me as I simply replied, "Anna."

She smiled. "Well then, Sabrine and Anna, let me tell you something. I heard you in the bathroom and you have made me very, very horny, so I want you to make me come. Anna, I want your tongue on my cunt and Sabrine, I want you to lick and suck my nipples. If you please me, I will consider allowing you to get dressed. Do you understand?"

annag98
annag98
811 Followers
12