Journey of Exploration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both nodded and sat, watching until she said, "Well, don't just sit there. Come over here. Anna, kneel between my legs, Sabrine, sit next to me."

I slid off the seat as Sabrine got up and turned herself around, sitting next to Ashka with her legs curled up and off to one side. I shuffled across the floor and took in Ashka's beauty. Her fingers left her pussy as I approached and I took in a deep breath, catching her intoxicating aroma. I looked up to find Sabrine already busy. She was kissing and sucking on Ashka's left breast, one of her hands caressing and stroking her other nipple.

Ashka let out a little moan before saying in her educated south london accent, "Anna. Lick me, finger me. Fuck me. Make me come."

I looked at her swollen lips, her wonderfully large clit and, with a wonderful feeling of anticipation, leaned forward, tentatively circling her clit with my tongue. I felt Ashka's hand go into my hair, scrunching it and pulling me on to her.

She let out another deep moan of pleasure as I placed a finger at her entrance, feeling her wetness and warmth. She tasted wonderful. She was so ready that I withdrew my finger and added a second, pushing deep into her, finding her very obvious g-spot. Her clit was in my mouth and I was brushing it with my lips while circling it with my tongue. It was huge and very erect and clearly deliciously sensitive. I felt her pussy muscles contract on my fingers as I moved them in and out, curling and relaxing them on her spot as I did so.

"Oh fuck. I'm in heaven. My two naughty, slut passengers are fucking me. Yes. Yes!"

I sped up a little with my movements both in and on her and was rewarded with feeling more wetness dripping out of her. She started to buck her hips and I moved with her, looking up to see Sabrine and her now kissing passionately while Sabrine mauled her right breast, pinching her nipple.

I felt the final squeeze, very strong and intense on my fingers and she was suddenly calling out, "Fuck, oh fuck... I'm gonna..."

At that moment I felt her clit stiffen even more and I did something I really love when I'm about to come. I pulled my fingers out quickly which obviously pushed her over and she cried out. I was pleasantly surprised to feel a gush of liquid hit my chin and neck.

I slowed down my licking until she was finally rested. Once I stopped I pulled back to find Ashka breathing deeply as Sabrine placed little kisses on her shoulder.

I stayed in my position on the floor and when Ashka's eyes caught mine, asked her, "Was that good for you?"

She nodded. "One of the biggest and longest orgasms I've had in ages. Thank you."

"May I get up now, Ashka?" I asked, seeing if her dominant streak was still there.

"Call me Miss Ashka."

I smiled inwardly and said, "May I get up now, Miss Ashka?"

She looked at her watch. "You may. And we should all get dressed. We'll be pulling into the first stop in about fifteen minutes."

My heart lurched. Of course, this wasn't a non-stop train. Sabrine and I would have to be careful if any other First Class passengers boarded.

We all stood up and Sabrine and I helped her get sorted out. Sabrine got a naughty look on her face, "Are you on the train all the way to Edinburgh, Ashka?"

"Miss Ashka!" She barked, but with a smile on her face."Yes, why?"

"How about you join Anna and me in not wearing your panties... Miss Ashka?"

She nodded. "Yes. You can keep them here. Maybe we'll have some more fun later if we can."

I was thrilled at the idea that we now had her on our side for our games.

We all dressed each other and I went to get some towel from the bathroom to wipe up the little pool of Ashka's wetness on the seat and floor, as well as to clean myself up.

Once we were all sorted out, Ashka said, "I have to go for now. I'll be sure to come and check your tickets again in a little while."

She gave Sabrine a deep kiss, then said, "You are a wonderful little slut." I received my kiss along with a surprise stroke, under the material of my dress, on my still excited and excitable clit. "And you, slut Anna, have a magical tongue. I expect to experience it again soon. Now ladies, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Behave, if you can?"

She left the carriage and we heard the linking door open and close and we were finally on our own once again.

Sabrine turned to me and said, "Fuck, I'm really horny again, now. That was out of this world."

I giggled, "Me too. We better wait and see what happens next, though. Don't want to upset Miss Ashka."

-------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading and, I hope, enjoying this story. Once more, my thanks to Sabrine and, as always, my love to Jodie and Lilith, the two best girls in my life.

If you enjoyed it, please consider giving it a nice high rating and leave a comment or message me through my profile page. If you provide your email address I will always reply.

Love

Anna

xxxx

12