Journey of Our FLM Ch. 03

Story Info
Learning that FLM and chastity isn't that uncommon.
4.1k words
4.43
80.3k
50

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Part 3)

Settling In

We slept in on Sunday morning. When I woke, I was recounting the day before. I'd lost count of the number of orgasms Cass had, although I know I came five, no, six? times. I was rested, but still exhausted and sore.

We talked over coffee. About the sex, yes, but also about Fran's revelation and how turned on we both became because of it. Cass then said, "I'm not sure I'm ready to take a lover, but something really happened inside of you when I used my vibrator and told you to wait while my 'lover' took care of me. Since that's the only toy I have, I have decided we are going out today to find another 'lover'. Maybe one with a really large cock." She smiled as she said that. And my cock started stirring, but couldn't budge, because of the damn cage.

We got dressed and drove towards town, as there was an area with several sex toy stores down there. It was just after noon on Sunday, but they were already open and we looked to be the only customers. We walked in and saw a huge selection of vibrators, dildos, plugs, whips, paddles, lingerie, you name it.

A young girl, who couldn't have been more than 25, came over and asked if we needed help finding anything. Cass told her she wanted to look at some toys, as all she has was a simple plastic vibrator. The young lady asked if anything specific, as she noticed Cass' necklace, which had my KEY hanging off it! Why did she do that?

Without missing a beat, she looked at my crotch and asked how long? "What?" I asked.

"How long have you been locked?"

I blushed. This 20 something knew I was locked! "Um, this morning."

"How long have the two of you practiced chastity?"

Cass then said, "This is new to us. I introduced it Friday night and we are working our way around it."

"Well, you would be surprised at how many people use male chastity. I see it all the time. We have devices over here if you need another one. What kind do you have anyway?"

"I'm really not sure." Cass answered "My friend is letting us try it out. She and her husband have been using chastity for a few years and gave us a few to use. It's steel."

"I see. Do you also practice discipline?"

What the fuck? I didn't like how open Cass was with this discussion. Granted, we were in a different part of town and I'm certain this young lady would not be running in the same circles as we do in our suburban country club lifestyle, but still.

"Yes, I introduced him to FLM on Friday night, which included a very harsh spanking."

"Again, something we see frequently. We have all kinds of paddles and whips, as well as restraining devices. We also have a nice selection of strapons too."

Strapons?

"Strapons?" Cass asked out loud what I was thinking.

"Yes. Some women who keep their husbands in chastity still want to be fucked. So, they get a strapon and have their husband wear it while he is locked. You never worry about a soft cock. They also come in handy after sex and he just can't go any more. Some women have different size attachments, and use them on their men, just to keep him in line. But once that starts, I always find the guys want a larger attachment, as they fall in love with getting their asses fucked."

I turned beet red.

"They use them on their husbands?" Cass asked.

"YES! Once guys get past the thought of being penetrated, which is humiliating the first time, they fall in love with it. I've even made my boyfriend ejaculate once while I was using it on him. And I didn't even have to touch his cock."

I couldn't believe this conversation. She was just so open about it. But, she did work in a sex toy store. Fortunately, we were the only ones there.

Cass spoke up, "What do you have that feels the most realistic?"

"Over here we have these dildos made of UR3, and these are silicone. They both have a real life feel to them, at least close to the real thing. Here, feel." She said as she opened a box and pulled out a cock about the same size as me.

It looked real. It had veins, balls and it felt like skin.

"Ooooo, I like that. Do you have any that are larger?" Cass asked, as she looked at me.

"Yes, here is the 8" version, which is also thicker, and here is the 10". You have to be really turned on for this one, but it really works."

"Do any of these fit in a strapon harness?" Cass asked, as I looked over at her with my eyebrows raised and a fear in my eyes.

"The 6" will fit and if you squeeze the 8", it will go through the ring. The 10" is just too thick to work in a harness."

"We will take all three, along with a harness. Show me the paddles." Cass said as she started walking over to the wall with the leather.

They talked for a few minutes, about the different uses for this one over that. Another ten minutes, and the young lady said, "That will be $563.27. Swipe your card in the reader here."

On the drive back to the burbs, Cass had this air of confidence, and even arrogance if I'm being honest. Damn, my ass was still sore, but getting better.

As we pulled back into the land of SUVs and sports cars, Cass said we needed to stop by Whole Foods for tonight.

Tonight. Shit. I forgot about tonight. It's Sunday.

Sean and Vanessa have been our best friends for years. Our kids are the same ages and were in the same schools, so we became very close and are still close today. We've vacationed together several times with the kids and are talking about another trip later this year, just the couples. And, every other Sunday, we grill out. This is our turn to host.

"Don't you think we should cancel? I mean I'm still sore and you know how we all get after a few drinks. I don't want them to know about all of this."

"You don't get to decide who I do and do the tell. I know if Sean learns of this it will be through the country club before they got back home. But we have secrets on them too. Remember the time I walked in on Sean masturbating when I was with Vanessa? Besides, you heard the young lady at the store, this is more common than you think.

Go!"

"What?" I asked.

"The light is green, go."

I heard a horn just as I realized I had zoned out at the thought of our best friends knowing about this.

I mean, Sean would understand some of it, if I told him about the sex. But he would still never let me hear the end of it. It was bad enough I cancelled on the golf game yesterday. This? I don't want to think about it.

"What do you want to grill tonight? I was thinking steaks, with creamed spinach, sautéed mushrooms and an arugula salad." She said as we pulled into the park for lot.

"That sounds ok." I said, still worried about the evening.

"Andy, we are not cancelling. This is our new life now. You didn't seem to be complaining this morning after all the sex you got yesterday. Plus, I do seem to recall you getting a blowjob too." She said as she lightly swatted my ass.

"Ouch! I'm still really sore still."

"I know, that's just a reminder of who's boss. Grab a cart." She said with a playful grin. I was partly regretting this whole FLM thing, then I thought about the sex. My cock twitched, trying to stiffen, then a similar grin came across my face.

We picked up the produce, then selected four beautiful filets from the meat counter. We picked up a couple of bottles of Cab from Chile, which would pair nicely with the steaks. As we were walking to checkout, Cass said let's also get some cheese and crackers as an app while you are cooking.

We went back to the cheese section, and as Cass leaned over, looking at the gourmet cheeses, her necklace swung out. Just as I was admiring her cleavage, I heard, "Nice necklace."

I turned. Cass straightened up as well to see who said that. An attractive woman, maybe late 30s or early 40s, reached to her neck and pulled out her necklace, which also had a key. She looked down at my crotch then to Cass. She smiled and then walked on.

What the hell is going on? Was this some secret society we joined?

Cass looked at me and smiled. "Looks like there are at least three of us here in the burbs with a key."

I salted the meat and let it rest as Cass went to the bedroom to unpack the other bags we brought home. When I walked in, she had all the toys laid out, along with a crop, a leather whip, and the harness.

"Be a dear and clean all these toys."

I returned a few minutes later, after thoroughly cleaning the various sized cocks, and Cass was laying on the bed naked. I took off my clothes and joined her on the bed.

"You were supposed to do that when we walked through the door. As punishment, I'll just have to keep you locked and try out one of my new lovers. Let's start with the small one."

She took the smaller one, the one about my size hard, and started rubbing her labia with it. "I'm not wet enough. Why don't you go down and fix that."

I licked her for not long when I felt her pussy becoming extremely wet. My cock was straining at the cage, but no use, I wasn't going to get hard. She then proceeded to rub the cock on her labia again. It was quickly covered with her wetness, glistening.

She held it over her opening then, the head disappeared. It looked so real going in and out. She went fast, then slow. Then she stopped. "You need to be doing this for me."

I started fucking her with the dildo. Faster, harder. She was bucking her hips and then told me to get the next one. I eased it in, but once the head cleared, she reached down and pulled it in. She sat there, adjusting to the size the said,

"Oh, that's larger than it looks. It feels so good. Start fucking me with it, slowly." I did, and it wasn't long before she had me fucking her hard and fast with it. Her hips were bucking again and I watched as her eyes were rolling in her head, then BAM! It was like the one she had the other night. Her pussy was spamming around the fake phallus. Her clit was throbbing up and down like a little erect cock. I kept pumping and then she turned over, got on all fours, and told me to keep going.

She had another orgasm within minutes. Finally, she collapsed on the bed, breathing heavy from the pounding.

I was so horny! I asked if she would unlock me. Silence.

Finally, she said, "I've already had two orgasms and my pussy is a little sore from my new 'lover'. I've never had a cock as big as his before. He hit so much deeper than you, and I'm a little tender where he was hitting my cervix.

We need to get ready anyway, our company will be here shortly."

I couldn't believe it! She was going to leave me hanging like that. We have had the best sex ever yesterday and now?

As if reading my mind, she said, "This is about me Andy, not you. I may give you release later, maybe not. I do know my new lover and I will be together again soon though."

'Her new lover'. I know it's just a toy, but I was getting jealous of it. And aroused. I couldn't understand or really describe the feelings I was having. I just wanted to reclaim my wife!

After we got dressed, the doorbell rang. I answered the door and Sean and Vanessa walked in. Vanessa gave me a hug and I pulled my hips back a little, as I didn't want her to feel the cage.

Sean gave Cass a hug and we walked in to the living room. I walked into the kitchen grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge and handed him one. He took it and said, "What the fuck happened to you yesterday? It was our monthly best ball scramble. We lost because you weren't there with your short game. You don't look sick or anything."

I took a swig of beer, giving me a moment to come up with something, as I just told them I couldn't make it. I never thought of an excuse. Just as I filled my mouth with a huge gulp of Heineken, Cass said, "Must have been that Italian Friday night", referring to Fran.

I spit some of the beer through my nose and some out of my mouth. I looked at Cass, who had that evil grin again.

"What's your problem man, get hold of yourself." Sean said, laughing at the mess I'd made.

"Damn, had to cough just as I took that drink." Was all I could say.

Dinner was uneventful. We ended up on the patio for cigars, while the girls stayed inside talking. We said goodbyes around midnight. Sean had a good buzz, no, he was drunk, but they lived two streets over, and they drove their golf cart. So, I let them leave without putting up a fuss. How much damage could he do with a golf cart?

I cleaned up as Cass got ready for bed. When I came into the bedroom, I was told to take my clothes off again. "Whenever we are alone in the house, I want you naked, unless I say otherwise. I like Fran's rule. If I haven't made myself clear. Besides, maybe seeing yourself in the mirrors will motivate you to lose a little weight."

I laid down, hoping for her to release me and get some relief. She told me to go down on her, so I did. After a few minutes, she said she was too tired to have an orgasm, and fell asleep.

I was frustrated, but couldn't really do anything. I finally fell asleep.

Monday morning. The weekend was a blur, yet so vivid. Friday night I was humiliated, locked in chastity, spanked and taught how to go down on my wife. Saturday was a day of the most incredible sex of my life, along with more humiliation at Fran's house, and the seed of being cuckolded put in Cass' mind.

Yesterday was a trip for sex toy shopping, where Cass freely admitted to the young girl she had me locked and spanked me. And, apparently, this key thing is more common as we thought, as evidenced by the Whole Foods lady.

Then dinner with Sean and Vanessa.

I got dressed and kissed Cass as I left for work. My ass was still sore and bruised, but the burning had subsided.

The day was like most others, busy with the normal Monday stuff. Around 2:00, I closed my door and pulled out my iPad to watch porn. Talk about a habit! I was locked in a steel chastity device. I wasn't going to watch porn. I was already horny and on edge as it was.

I thought back to Saturday and all the sex. I also thought about Fran's lover, and Warren even watching her fuck other guys. I thought about Cass talking about her 'new lover', and how she looked and I felt as I rammed that large cock in and out of her.

My mind was racing. I shot off a text that simply said, "I've been thinking about you."

I saw the ... on my text, then

"Good, that's what you are supposed to be doing."

No sex Monday night on any level, just sleep.

Tuesday was much the same, and I was really beginning to get irritable from being locked up. Tuesday night we talked and she had me go down on her again. She asked if I thought I deserved to be unlocked, or if one of her 'lovers' should do the job. She decided on the 8" 'lover' again, and I remained frustrated.

When I got home Wednesday night, I walked in, removed my clothes and put them in the laundry room. I've learned I'd better get naked when I walk in the door. We had dinner, then sat in the living room. It was becoming less awkward sitting nude in the cage. After some TV, Cass told me to get a shower and then meet her in the bed.

Alright! Maybe some sex again. When I got out of the shower, I came in and she had the strapon with the big 8" dildo laying on the edge.

"Put it on. I may let you fuck me after 'my lover' does."

Again, my cock was twitching and my mind was racing. 'My lover'. Again, this was making me jealous, yet horny.

I put on the harness, with this huge cock sticking out. As I sat on the bed, she had me lay on my back and began sucking on the phallus. The balls were hanging right over my cage. So, as she played with them, she reached lower and played with my balls. I didn't know she could be so wicked and sexy, but she was.

She sat up and straddled me, sinking herself onto the huge appendage. Slowly, she lowered until it was pushing up against her cervix. She started swaying, getting used to the stretching sensation.

As she loosened up to easily take the cock, she rolled over and had me on top. "Fuck me lover." My husband doesn't mind. His tiny cock is locked up in a cage, and he's just dying for me to get home all used up."

What is she doing to me? I began fucking her. Her nails dug into my back, her legs wrapped around mine. It was a weird angle, but I adjusted and got into a rhythm. My own cock, straining at the steel prison, but it was no use.

Without the edging and finally, orgasm, I lasted a long time, as I didn't have any actual stimulation. She was really into it and pushed me off, turned over and got on all fours. "Take me from behind baby, plow my pussy hard.

Yes! That's soooo deep, stretch me. I've never been touched where you are touching me right now."

I was so turned on, despite she was admitting this fake cock was better than me. I grabbed her hips and gave her all I had. She was screaming with pleasure and had an orgasm. She told me to grab her hair and not stop. I did. I smacked her ass, which was nothing like what she had done to mine five nights before, and she begged to smack it again.

I did.

I was so fucking turned on, but with no stimulation of my cock, it was just a good cardio workout.

Another few minutes and she came again, collapsing on the bed, catching her breath.

I laid beside her, rubbing her back and ass, sticking my fingers to her snatch as I went up and down. She rolled over to me, and asked if I would like to fuck her.

"Yes!"

"Well, my lover has me pretty stretched out, but if you want sloppy seconds, you can see if there is anything left for you."

And with that, she unlocked me.

I sprang to action, and taking off the harness, I guided myself into her.

She had been stretched, yes. But there was still a lot of resistance and I plowed away. Unfortunately, the previous session had me so turned on, I shot my load within seconds.

"Well, you now have two messes to clean up. He really filled me up, much deeper than you. Get to work."

I cleaned her pussy with my tongue, and she held my head tight as I ate her creampie and licked her clit. I was hard again in minutes, and just took her.

My wife. I reclaimed her, and just fucked her.

I shot two more loads, eating both of them.

The last round, she said she was too sore, and took me in her mouth and finished me off. She even swallowed that load, not that there was anything left.

"That was amazing. I can't believe how hard you got with me pretending that toy is real. Tell me what's going through your mind right now."

"I can't describe it. I was, am, so jealous of that thing, yet something goes off that makes me want you even more."

She smiled, "Something 'primal'?"

"Yes"

"Just as Fran said." She said smiling as we dozed off to sleep.

I woke up a little late, so I rushed in the shower and started getting dressed. As I kissed her to say goodbye, she said, "Forgetting something?"

The cage.

I hurriedly put it on and headed to work. My head was spinning and all this over a toy.

Thursday and Friday were like the first part of the week. No sex and I stayed locked, yet all I could think about during the day was Cass. How her 'lover' made me feel and I couldn't get it out of my mind. I kept texting Cass, because I was realizing how much I really loved her and her control over my cock, well it was powerful.

Saturday morning, I made the golf game. I played like shit. The guys were giving me all kids of hell about it. Plus, I still haven't figured out how to pee standing up, so I had to stop at the restrooms along the way to pee. We usually just whip it out pretending to get a club and recycle the beer into the fairways.

After the round, we had one last drink. I went home and as I was about to strip down, I heard a voice, not Cass', so I just walked into the living room.

Fran

"Why do you have clothes on?" Cass asked.

"Um, I heard someone else was here and kept them on."

12