Journey of Our FLM Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it's just Fran, so go back and put your stinky clothes in the laundry room and come in here."

I walked back into the living room and Cass and Fran were drinking wine. Fran looked me up and down and told me to turn around.

I did.

"Your bottom has healed up nicely, only a little bit of green left, but it will all be gone soon. That is, until Cass decides otherwise." She and Cass both started laughing.

"Andy, I'm going to Fran's house for a little while. I want you to do the laundry you just put in the washer, and then get a shower. Get all the toys we purchased out and ready, and I mean ALL of them. When I get home, I expect you to be sitting here in the living room just as you are and waiting for my instruction.

Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

I had just put the clothes in the dryer, after I got out of the shower, I turned on the TV and watched the Golf Channel.

Cass walked through the door almost four hours after she left. She looked at me, and there was a look in Cass' eyes I'd not seen before. No, wait. Yes, I had.

BAM!

She attacked me!

"Here's the key."

She had never given me the key before.

I'm going to the bathroom, you'd better be in bed when I get back.

She immediately attacked my cock with her mouth when she finished peeing. It was an assault only to be rivaled by the kitchen just a few days before.

The sex was animalistic. I can't describe it, other than animalistic.

I had four orgasms that night. She had, well, fuck, I lost count.

I'm not sure what happened at Fran's, but I want more of whatever that was. I've never seen Cass so turned on.

We went to sleep, and just before I dozed off I thought, "what happened over there?"

12